LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ex-girlfriend Tina

Started by speed, August 30, 2025, 06:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

speed

Been reading stories on this forum for years, and feel a little guilty for not contributing, so here goes.

This is a mostly true story about my ex-girlfriend Tina who was pretty strong, she built up both muscles and strength pretty fast. She had been working at a steel mill for a couple of years and it showed, I will give you a couple of examples.

I was in the shed just finishing some setups when Tina walked in, I grinned at her and said your turn. She just laughed and said she didn't need to. I asked her, "What do you mean?" She said that she would show me, and told me to jump and grab a rafter, then tighten my abs, I did as she said, she then stood at my side and put a hand on the small of my back and the other on my belly, then she squeezed the air out of me and I feel down. Then we switched, and I squeezed as hard as I could, it was like trying to squeeze a brick wall. She said "Told you so " , dropped to her feet and left the shed.

Her grip strength was unbelievable, sometimes she would take my right hand in hers and ask me to squeeze as hard as I could, when I couldn't squeeze any harder she would just smiles at me and says my turn, then she would slowly increase the pressure, the pain quickly came, it literally felt like her hand was made from steel, no matter how much I tried there was nothing I could do, I couldn't even pull out of her grip. It felt like she could crush my fingers if she wanted to. When I told her to stop, she just held the pressure and said that she could squeeze a lot harder. To prove it she gave my hand an extra effortless squeeze, luckily she released her grip quickly, otherwise I would have cried in pain. The fact that she was left handed and said that her left is even stronger just made me scared to even try.

She didn't look big or muscular but when she flexed her muscles they clearly stood out.
One night in the bathroom when we both were naked, she out of the blue said watch this and started to slowly flex her pecs making them roll up and down, tightening and moving her lemon sized breasts with them. I have never seen anything like it, it immediately made me hard. She said "I know you like my muscles, but I didn't know they would be able to get you instantly hard. Now go to the bedroom and wait for me ".
When she opened the bedroom door she stopped on the door step and did a double bicep pose. It had the desired effect on me.
In the bed she lay on her back and told me to sit on her belly and hold her arms down. I did as she asked, except that I couldn't really get her arms down, she kept moving and twisting her arms. She said nothing but giggled at my vain attempts. She even let me start with her arms over her head and then demonstrated that even with that advantage I couldn't hold her down.
She then declared that I wasn't man enough to be on top of her and quickly flipped us around,  she grabbed my wrists and easily pinned them over my head, then she hooked her feet around my legs and I wasn't able to do much, she was just too strong. She then whispered in my ear "Do you think that you are man enough to be underneath me ", as she said this she moved her pelvis down so the pubic hair just touched my erection. I was so excited about being physically dominated like this that all I could do was nod. She said "you are not nearly strong enough to handle me ", and then grabbed both my wrists in her right hand (her weaker), I didn't want to get away, but still thought that I wouldn't appear to be a weakling, so I tried pulling my arms free, which I immediately regretted, her steel like fingers tighten their grip so fast and hard that jolts of pain shot through my arms. She smiled and said "did you really think that your arms were a match for my weaker hand ". With tears in my eyes I said "that was foolish of me, please don't squeeze so hard, I won't do it again ". She said "I am not squeezing that much, but since you are crying I will let off a bit ". She used her left hand to roughly caress and squeeze my chest and arms.
I couldn't resist her even if I wanted to and I could tell that she knew, and it got her excited. She said "I'm much stronger than you and I'm in control of you, even your erection ", as she said that she flexed her pecs in front of my face just far enough that I couldn't reach, my erection was twitching and I tried to raise my hips, I couldn't, her knees held me in place. She said "I know that you want me badly right now, but think, if you didn't, there is nothing you can do to stop me from taking you ". I knew she was right, she could rape me if she wanted, and that thought turned me on even more.
She continued to tease and squeeze me for what seemed like hours and I was screaming and begging her for release, but she kept me where she wanted me, while having several orgasms purely from her complete control and dominance over me, until finally she released my hips and lowered herself on to me.

That was an awesome experience how strong she really was.


rainbow

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Been reading stories on this forum for years, and feel a little guilty for not contributing, so here goes.

This is a mostly true story about my ex-girlfriend Tina who was pretty strong, she built up both muscles and strength pretty fast. She had been working at a steel mill for a couple of years and it showed, I will give you a couple of examples.

I was in the shed just finishing some setups when Tina walked in, I grinned at her and said your turn. She just laughed and said she didn't need to. I asked her, "What do you mean?" She said that she would show me, and told me to jump and grab a rafter, then tighten my abs, I did as she said, she then stood at my side and put a hand on the small of my back and the other on my belly, then she squeezed the air out of me and I feel down. Then we switched, and I squeezed as hard as I could, it was like trying to squeeze a brick wall. She said "Told you so " , dropped to her feet and left the shed.

Her grip strength was unbelievable, sometimes she would take my right hand in hers and ask me to squeeze as hard as I could, when I couldn't squeeze any harder she would just smiles at me and says my turn, then she would slowly increase the pressure, the pain quickly came, it literally felt like her hand was made from steel, no matter how much I tried there was nothing I could do, I couldn't even pull out of her grip. It felt like she could crush my fingers if she wanted to. When I told her to stop, she just held the pressure and said that she could squeeze a lot harder. To prove it she gave my hand an extra effortless squeeze, luckily she released her grip quickly, otherwise I would have cried in pain. The fact that she was left handed and said that her left is even stronger just made me scared to even try.

She didn't look big or muscular but when she flexed her muscles they clearly stood out.
One night in the bathroom when we both were naked, she out of the blue said watch this and started to slowly flex her pecs making them roll up and down, tightening and moving her lemon sized breasts with them. I have never seen anything like it, it immediately made me hard. She said "I know you like my muscles, but I didn't know they would be able to get you instantly hard. Now go to the bedroom and wait for me ".
When she opened the bedroom door she stopped on the door step and did a double bicep pose. It had the desired effect on me.
In the bed she lay on her back and told me to sit on her belly and hold her arms down. I did as she asked, except that I couldn't really get her arms down, she kept moving and twisting her arms. She said nothing but giggled at my vain attempts. She even let me start with her arms over her head and then demonstrated that even with that advantage I couldn't hold her down.
She then declared that I wasn't man enough to be on top of her and quickly flipped us around,  she grabbed my wrists and easily pinned them over my head, then she hooked her feet around my legs and I wasn't able to do much, she was just too strong. She then whispered in my ear "Do you think that you are man enough to be underneath me ", as she said this she moved her pelvis down so the pubic hair just touched my erection. I was so excited about being physically dominated like this that all I could do was nod. She said "you are not nearly strong enough to handle me ", and then grabbed both my wrists in her right hand (her weaker), I didn't want to get away, but still thought that I wouldn't appear to be a weakling, so I tried pulling my arms free, which I immediately regretted, her steel like fingers tighten their grip so fast and hard that jolts of pain shot through my arms. She smiled and said "did you really think that your arms were a match for my weaker hand ". With tears in my eyes I said "that was foolish of me, please don't squeeze so hard, I won't do it again ". She said "I am not squeezing that much, but since you are crying I will let off a bit ". She used her left hand to roughly caress and squeeze my chest and arms.
I couldn't resist her even if I wanted to and I could tell that she knew, and it got her excited. She said "I'm much stronger than you and I'm in control of you, even your erection ", as she said that she flexed her pecs in front of my face just far enough that I couldn't reach, my erection was twitching and I tried to raise my hips, I couldn't, her knees held me in place. She said "I know that you want me badly right now, but think, if you didn't, there is nothing you can do to stop me from taking you ". I knew she was right, she could rape me if she wanted, and that thought turned me on even more.
She continued to tease and squeeze me for what seemed like hours and I was screaming and begging her for release, but she kept me where she wanted me, while having several orgasms purely from her complete control and dominance over me, until finally she released my hips and lowered herself on to me.

That was an awesome experience how strong she really was.

This is an awesome experience! Thanks for sharing! Especially for guys that like hand grip strength like me haha. What were her stats like height and weight and yours?

speed

Thanks for the feedback. It was more than 20 years ago, I honestly don't remember. I can however tell you how exactly she got such a strong grip. She told me that she often worked at a machine where she regularly had to remove two sets of four metal cylinders. She did that by putting her fingers into the cylinders and lifted all eight onto a trolley in one go. The cylinders were quite heavy, she said that the other workers only took two at a time regardless of gender.  Another fun fact, one time she got really mad at her (app. 110 pound) sister, and single handed lifted her off the floor and smacked her back against the wall.

rainbow

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for the feedback. It was more than 20 years ago, I honestly don't remember. I can however tell you how exactly she got such a strong grip. She told me that she often worked at a machine where she regularly had to remove two sets of four metal cylinders. She did that by putting her fingers into the cylinders and lifted all eight onto a trolley in one go. The cylinders were quite heavy, she said that the other workers only took two at a time regardless of gender.  Another fun fact, one time she got really mad at her (app. 110 pound) sister, and single handed lifted her off the floor and smacked her back against the wall.

Damnn thats all really impressive!
Did she like throatlift her sister like that?
And how tall and heavy was Tina?