Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My girlfriend has great jeans

Started by BravoBoy, August 28, 2025, 11:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BravoBoy

(Hey guys, it's not my first story I post here but it's the first one without using ai so I really hope you will love it).

My girlfriend has great jeans
Part 1

This story started around 6 monthes after me and Lea started dating. Lea was cute, beautiful and absolutely not my regular type.

My regular type was big girls. I was always attracted to girls who was big- tall, heavy and strong. I have dated a lot of girls close to my 150 lbs, and few heavier than me. I have dated some girls close to my 5'9 and even one taller than me. I have dated fit girls, although none of them was even close to my strength. Actually, I have never met personally a girl who was as strong as me, nor stronger than me. Anyway, Lea was 4'11 and 90 lbs, not big in any sense.

But as I said she was cute and beautiful, and her petite body was sexy in its way, so we had a great time together. And then, after 6 months together, she sent me a message that she wanted to talk with me about something serious.

We met that day, and I was really ready for the worst. But the thing she said was really surprising:

"Listen, I really love you and really happy about our relationship, and I really afraid to do something that could hurt this relationship. So, there is something I really want to do, but I will do it only if that's okay for you..."

"Wow", I said. "What is it?"

"I want to work out at the gym."

I was really surprised. "Of course you could and should work out, why should I care about it?"

"The thing is that I build muscles fast. Very fast. And I very like work out and have a muscular body, but in the past I was dumped by 3 guys who didn't like my 'too muscular body'. So I wanted to know if you are okay with me growing bigger, maybe even stronger than you ".

Well, that was like a dream come true. Lea being muscular is something I could imagine and I liked this idea. Not that I believed this tiny girl could ever be stronger than me, but stronger than now is great too. "Listen, I love you, and I'm sure you'll look amazing with or without muscles, so I really encourage you to do it "

Lea looked very happy to hear this answer. "Thank you honey, I will start working out tomorrow, and I hope you will love the results. Now, want to enjoy my old body for the last time 😉?"



BravoBoy

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

BravoBoy

I must say I was really surprised. It was only two weeks since Lea started working out, and the changes were already visible. Her arms was toned, and her abs started to show.
When we had sex, I could feel her body became harder everywhere, and it was sexy, and most of all, it was only two weeks, who knew what was yet to come.

I decided to ask her what her body was like in her top. I mean, she said her ex boyfriends dumped her because of it, it must have been something.

"Well, the last one dumped me when I was 125 lbs, but after that I continued to work out until I was about 145 lbs"
"Wow, 145 lbs? I can't even imagine you weighing that much"
"It's not that hard. Just imagine me with 50 it's more made of pure muscles" she laughed and flexed her biceps. Small ball already appeared.
"And how much time it took for you to grow that much?"
"A little less than a year. But you must be patient, muscle lover" she said, looking at my rising tent...

BravoBoy

It was about a month after Lea started working out. I came home from work, and she was sitting by the table, next to a giant cake.

BravoBoy

"What is this cake about?" I asked.
"It's for my 100 party"
"What is 100 party?"
"I weighted myself today and I got to 100 lbs, I thought it is a reason for a party"
100 lbs, it means she grew in 10 lbs in less then a month. With this rate she will get to her 145 lbs faster than she thought.
"And now", she asked "wanna see my progress?"