LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New Story: The Demon in Me.

Started by The Raven, August 26, 2025, 02:22:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Raven

Hi y'all. Another new story here. I'm almost finished with my other long story I'm posting here but here's the start of my next one. And because this one is such a slow burn, you're getting a bunch of chapters. This is a story where muscles and muscle growth are not a major part of the plot but it is there. I've already written more than Prison Story for this and I'm no where close to finishing it so expect a long one and I really hope people like it.

The Demon in Me

Prologue

So, my public name is Jessica Alcast, but my true name is...... I'm not gonna tell ya that. That's a really important thing to us. And yes, I am a demon.

Demons, and angels for that matter, are not anything like people think they are. The age old war is long over and we're now at peace with the angels. And now, many demons and angels are pretending to live mortal human lives these days. They create human identities. Take human jobs. They live very human lives. I mean, we're still demons and do some demonic things, but we mostly just act like humans. Some even chose to have kids. Kids like me.

Yeah, my parents are playing the human game. My dad works as an accountant and my mother is a sex worker. What? She's a succubus. What better kind of work could she get? Well, my aunt is also a succubus and she works as a cop. That job also seems okay for what she needs. Dad's a maijin by the way. Huh? Oh, you know genies right? Yeah, they were based on maijin. They're also sometimes called contract demons.

Us demons aren't like you mortal flesh bags. We're creatures of "demonic" energy. Meaning we don't have a life span per say nor do we biologically reproduce. Demons are made. Oh and anything I say about demons here also applies to angels. We're actually very similar in many ways which is probably one of the reasons we can get along so well together now.

Oh, made right. In the past all demons were made as fully grown and matured demons. Nowadays, unless more demons are needed in the homeland, all demons are made as babies by their parents. Most parents like to give only one ancestry to their offspring but mine chose to share both of theirs with me. They say this can make some really 'weird' children so most of us don't do that. Just not my folks.

Also, demons don't make good parents. Humans bond with their children with both elements on an instinctual biological level and a separate emotional/psychological bond. We demons only get half of that, and it's not the one nature provides.

Demon couples chose to have kids for many reasons. A better cover story and vanity are the most common of them. Not a lot of love there. So most demon children are.........unbridled messes.

I guess you could say I'm one of the luckier ones. My folks actually give a bit of a shit about me. I can't really call it anything like 'love' but my dad and I have great times together. And mom, well, if I need help she's there for me. Most of the time. I'm more like a puzzle for my dad, and he does love puzzles. But he's more interested in the game than he is about me. Mom's a classic succubus. Narcissistic and selfish to a very high degree. It's my dad she loves. And he loves her too, which is awesome. Especially for a demon couple.

But when you're 13 years old and your mom tells you she only made you because she thought it would be super fun to do with her husband. It gives a lot away. That wasn't the full story but really. At least I can say she's honest with me. And she does support whatever choices I decide to make. Succubi love their free spirits. So I'm kind of okay with it. Kind of. You did always used to say I should seek therapy.

And remember, I'm one of the luckier ones. I've heard plenty of stories about demons making a baby and then tossing it away. And both of my folks stuck around with me. I was the only one from my Sunday school classes to have two even somewhat caring parents. 

Huh? Of course we have Sunday school. How do you think we learn all about our demonic heritage? And we do have 'church' that we go to. But it ain't what you're thinking. Eh, it's more like, you know those family graves that they have in Asia? It's like visiting one of those to 'honour our ancestor'. Then all the local kids get forced to go to Sunday school until they graduate. Seriously, they make us take a test so we can stop going. I graduated at 12 just to get out of it. By the way, I was never in a class bigger than 6. And we start that school at 5 years old and you are stuck going there until you graduate. And all the kids of all ages share the same class. You have no idea how many times you have to hear the same shit over and over and over again in Sunday school.

Where was I again? Oh. Good parents. Relatively. Compared to my peers. But there're not too many of us kids around here. Hmm? Oh, my folks aren't religious. Thankfully. Sunday school graduation is like the very limited 'demonic' oversight parents get. I know my mom was really happy to hear I graduated.

So my childhood wasn't all sunshines and roses. But it could have been a lot worse. A big benefit of having a maijin for a parent, access to magic. Don't worry, it sounds way more exciting than it was. He easily made sure a stupid little kid couldn't tell the world her family were demons. And he could also seal all my demon traits until I hit puberty. So I was basically a normal human child with weird parents, extra schooling and a secret I was magically forced to keep. And you wonder why I was such a loner in elementary school?

And don't be thinking we all go to some fancy secret demon schools in the homeland or anything stupid like that. No. We all go to normie local human schools. How fortunate I was to have wealthy parents. Huh? Of course my folks were loaded. My mom works for one of the most elite escort services in the country and my dad is a senior partner at his accountancy firm. He's actually her company's accountant.

So I was in this fancy, up market feeder school and life mostly sucked. No real friends. Kids were fucking horrible. Teachers were even worse. It was right before I was to be promoted to the middle school, when my mom found out about the bullying situation. So I transferred out when going to middle school. One of the best things to happen in my life. I transferred to a really good public school actually.

Huh? What did my mom do? She's a succubus. Let's just say we settled a very messy sexual assault case with them, privately. Oh by the way, that's why I have the giant savings account. That money was this settlement. Plus interest.

It wasn't until I 'found my thing' in middle school did I make any real friends, not just fellow inmates of Sunday school. And shock and surprise, the demon girl is a goth chick. Into goth chique, all things horror and dark and depressing sounding music. God I'm such a cliche aren't I. But I can't help what I like, okay.

So I met Alex at the start of middle school and she's the one who introduced me to the awesome world of goth fashion. We didn't meet my other bestie Vicky until High school where we formed our 'dark trio'.

I think that's enough on my background, unless you have anything you want to ask? Because we all know this story didn't really start until High School. When I hit puberty.


Chapter 1: Turning Demon

So I was fifteen, a late bloomer. I've already had all the sex ed talks only much more explicit and graphic. My mom's sex ed talks. So when I had my first period, I wasn't surprised. About that part anyway.

You know when you live with something so long, you can sometimes forget about it? Yeah. I forgot all about the seal my dad put on me as a kid. So just as I was going through the trauma of my first period, yes guys even with foreknowledge it can still be traumatic, I also had to deal with my 'true self' manifesting.

Despite a bunch of us living this make belief human fantasy roleplay, demons do not look like humans. Demons from different ancestries have familial traits.

Succubi like my mom have more human futures than others. Two legs, beautiful human-like facial features, wide hips, ample breasts (why couldn't I have gotten those) and even female genitalia. They also have horns, wings and a tail. Scales on the extremity of their legs and arms. Talon-like claws and don't get me started on their feet. They can also release special pheromones that can make other creatures hallucinate or just get them horny. Very, very, horny. Due to their nature, Succubi rarely stray from their ancestral traits.

Maijin on the other hand. They can be a crap shoot. They have a general human shape, I think I can say? But some have extra limbs. Various animal heads. Sometimes fur. Even feathers. They specialise in magic so many over the years changed their bodies in a multitude of ways. Unlike the 'sisterhood of succubi', maijin are much more independent in nature leading to more individualism in both appearance and lifestyle. Making them harder to define in some ways.

Oh? You want me to explain magic? Now? Okay. You humans are fleshy biological meat bags. Us demons are made from, let's call it demonic, energy. This is made from the same stuff as souls. Since our bodies are not flesh and blood and we don't have a soul, we have a sort of pseudo-artificial soul that gives us our sense of self. Also, we can use the energy inside ourselves to manifest things. Now this is very dangerous as it's like sacrificing your leg to get something back. That's magic in a sense. Maijin have a special constitution that makes them really good at the manifestation part, so they trade for better shit. They can also manipulate souls to be used in these trades which is how they 'grant wishes for a price'. That's magic. There's also stockpiling but that's another thing.

Huh? Equivalent exchange? Full Metal what? I don't. Okay. No. Two demons could trade the exact same thing and get completely different things that are in no way of 'equal' value. Maijin are generally the best users of magic. At least for demons. So most other demons never use it. Can humans use magic? No. They can't manipulate souls or soul like energies.

Can we get back to me now? Thank you.

So yeah puberty hit, first period. Huh? If I'm not flesh and blood, why do I? Oh! Yeah. Fucking succubi. Of all demons, only Incubi and Succubi have human genitalia. Naturally. Some skillful maijin though can modify themselves, but they're not born with them. And when I say human, you know whats. Yeah, everything. Succubi are the only demons that can get pregnant. Not by humans mind you. Only Incubi can impregnate one and they do not get along. So I menstruate like a human because I'm half succubus. Happy? Can I now get back to my freak out?

Huh? Okay last question I'll answer. Maijin can make themselves a penis with magic, yes. My mom explained to me that dad has 'fantastic equipment' but what he makes doesn't have the biological component necessary to make kids. At least that's how she told it to me when I was 8. Yeah, 8. Come on. She's a succubus. I assume his 'equipment' works but can only shoot blanks or dead sperm and that only an Incubus can do that part. Now, no more questions.

Where was I again? Demons don't look like humans, right. Okay. So, once the seal dad placed on my body was gone or because this is what happens when demons hit puberty, I awoke to my true demon form, getting to see it for the first time in my life. Now I think I look pretty good, especially after you and me, no no enough about that.

When I first saw myself, I was in shock, and a little scared. Okay, I screamed in terror when I saw my reflection. My stomach was hurting and I felt bloated. So I didn't notice how funny I was walking and I didn't really think about it. Or the itching on my arms. The warmth or weight on my back. Or the strange feelings all over my head. I'm not always the most attentive, okay. Especially when I'm not feeling well.

I'm not sulking!

Remember when I said mixed ancestry demons can be weird. Case example. Right here. So, do you want me to go down the list or describe my shock at my strange appearance? Okay, I got my mom's wings and tail. Thankfully not my dad's triple tails. Her talon hands but my dad's fuzzy paw feet. My arms have both scales and feathers while my back, butt and legs have some fur. Thank. You. Dad. No animal face, we'll get to that, but I got my mom's crazy long midnight black hair and my dad's purple eyes. And I got a strange pair of horns not like either of theirs. They're very big and mostly straight except from some weird curve near the middle of them. What was it you said when you first saw them? They looked kind of like lightning bolts? I still don't see it but anyway.

There were also my fangs, chin, cheeks and tongue which we just won't talk about. Hmm? Oh, I got my dad to help me fix those. They were not nice to look at. It was my face that made me cry so much when I saw it.

So I was panicking, I was distressed. I'd seen my dad before and many different succubi before. In their true forms I mean. But I didn't understand that I would be so different from them. And so different from what I thought was me.

In my over emotional, highly hormonal (thank you succubi) teenage brain, I saw myself as a monster. An unlovable freak. Not even my parents truly loved me. So how could anybody else? What would my friends think if they ever saw me? What about my succubi aunties? My parents. All these dark thoughts were running through my head.

HEY! Don't blame the goth style for this. I was a stupid, over emotional teenager. Going. Through. A. Hard. Time. Okay?

Mom found me curled up in the bath tub crying my eyes out. I could tell she was shocked while she was looking at me before bluntly telling me

"Just what are you so miserable about?"

Succubi are highly empathic, but they have, like, a super sense for two things in particular. Loneliness and lust. I damn right was feeling alone right then.

"I'm a freak." I told her. Even my voice sounded horrible. It didn't sound like me.

"You're not a freak. And I don't want to hear any more talk like that again. Your father and I wanted what was best for you. So we made sure you'd get the best from both of us. If you don't like how you look, your father can teach you how to alter your body. He'll teach you how to do magic. Otherwise, no complaints. Now get up and stop mopping around."

I know she cares, well in a way she does, but I do wish she could have been nicer to me at that moment.

Dad was more helpful than 'get up and don't complain' but he was more interested in my traits than actually supporting me. He helped me change a lot of my face, including my voice but he refused to do anything else. He told me to 'take pride in my true self' after that. He only helped me with my face and voice because monster face and monster voice don't exactly scream succubus he told me.

I got to take a week off school to hang out with my parents, mostly my dad, and learn magic. As well as the most fundamental ability a demon living in the mortal world needs to know. Human camouflage. All demons have the ability to take on a human form. Each ancestry does it differently and because my folks weren't sure which one I'd inherit, they babied me. That's one of the reasons dad put the seal on me, I think.

That one week flew by and I learned two things. I suck at magic. And how I take on a human form. Turns out I can use both ancestral methods. Succubi can remove their more demon-like qualities to appear human by using this dark mist thing which compresses things like their horns, wings or tails. You can even change your height or figure with it too. It's actually kind of cool controlling the black mist to do things.

Maijin on the other hand, they use magic to make themselves appear human. They can even create a human form and seal themselves into that form for controlled periods of time. Like dad did to me. And I sucked at magic back then. So cool black mist it was for me to play human.

The major downside of the black mist is that it has other uses, making it harder to control at times. But I was practicing every day to use it properly.

So now our story takes us properly into High School. What? You have a random question? Why do we need to eat human food? We don't. We can eat it. But it mostly does very little for us demons. We feast on souls or energy similar to that of souls. So we need to eat or kill living things or use our demonic abilities to take that energy. Human food can help us hold off the cravings for souls but not really. It's never filling, but junk food tastes amazing. And ice cream is king. I'll fight anyone on that.

Chapter 2: Demon times at Eastmount High

Back to school now. Eastmount High, a bastion of learning with recognised academic success and a championship level football team. It was your typical suburban high school really. A real dream of a place for a goth social outcast girl.

And yet, I foolishly thought things would be the same. Hanging on the fringes of school social society with fellow outcast friends. But as always, things change.

So as now an adult demon, and a half succubus at that, I'd been awakening to new senses. And I learned very quickly, that  High Schools and Succubi don't mix. I should clarify, not when the succubus  is trying to lay low. It's practically a buffet. But that also causes sensory overload. Very quickly.

Teenagers pretty much equals lust, especially teenage boys. And loneliness? High School is a factory producing it.

On my first day back, I almost collapsed several times. Once in front of Courtney and her cheerleader squad. Just another thing for my bullies to rip on me for I guess.

And if my succubus senses weren't enough of a problem, my maijin ones were definitely a problem.

You know the only things high schoolers feel more than lust or loneliness? Stress. Anxiety. Desperation. Maijin sense where opportunities can be found. Those in need of a deal to improve their situation and too desperate to not think about the consequences. And stupid, over stressed teenagers who rarely think about consequences just make high schools a feasting ground for maijin.

And you might be thinking 'Jess, wouldn't that all be obvious. I'm sure succubi and maijin are all over the educational professions'. Well, you'd be wrong. There's only one other demon at Eastmount High. And she's not a maijin or a succubus.

I learned at a later date we demons usually avoid 'gluttonous environments'. Especially in their places of work. As my mom put it, it's hard to enjoy your food when you're surrounded with a buffet of delicious food. You don't eat all your food in front of the buffet table, do you? And you don't want to eat there every day. Or hang out there while you're full right? That's the best way I can explain it for you to understand. Now, why couldn't she have told me this while I was growing up? My mom, everyone.

So demon life back at school, really, really sucked. Sucked way more than it did before. And it really sucked before then too. The best part of school was my girl pals. Alex and Vicky. The goth girl trio.

Alex was my best friend from middle school who got me into goth culture. And although we go to the same High School, we don't share many classes. It was Alex who brought Vicky into our duo to make a trio.

Alex is honestly gorgeous. If someone stripped away all of her make-up, took away her black hair dye and dressed her up in some fancy dress, or better yet a cheerleader outfit. She'd knock the football team and some of the cheerleaders off their feet. She'd do well in beauty pageants. But not Alex. She's a counter culture rebel. A 'down with the man' and 'overthrow the patriarchy' kind of girl with a love for rebellious punk rock music and indie movies. I'm just glad she's not a vegan too. Don't get me started about demons and vegans.

Now Vicky, she's got legs. The kind the basketball coach keeps hounding her to have on her team. She was already over 6' tall. Unlike Alex with her long, voluptuous hair, Vicky keeps her short. Although she loves changing styles with it. She's always surprising me with styles I've never seen before. She's also really into piercings and tattoos. She's been drawing the tattoos she wants to get since middle school and she has almost a whole book of them.

And to round out our trio, we had me. Messy hair, that mom loved to mention she hated. No real figure to speak of shrouded in oversized clothes. Always keeps her head down and her ears covered by large headphones to drown out the world. And those headphones were doing their work on my return.

Out of our trio, I was the one to get targeted by bullies. But only when I was alone. Alex didn't take shit from anyone and they all knew that. She nearly got suspended when a jerk spat his gum in my hair. That boy still cowers whenever he sees me or Alex. I didn't even need to be a demon to feel his fear.

Vicky doesn't fight back like Alex does. She just doesn't react at all to it. Until someone crosses one of her lines, and then you will know about it. It doesn't happen often though as anyone with a brain wouldn't mess with Vicky.

I was actually pretty scared when Alex introduced me to Vicky. And when she told me they almost started fighting each other, I squealed like a frightened squirrel. I saw Vicky and Alex smile at my reaction, and I knew we'd be friends. I really like bringing smiles to their faces. And we've all been the best of friends ever since.

So back to school on my first day back, and by lunch break, I've already embarrassed myself 3 times. My besties and I were eating in our usual spot as I told them about my first day back.

"That bitch Courtney. Someone really needs to take her down a peg or 3." Alex declared.

"It's not that big a deal. Unless some rumours start spreading about you. Then I'll break her legs." Vicky coldly stated as if we were discussing the weather.

"No guys, it's fine. Really. I don't want to think about those bitches and bimbos. It's been over a week. I wanna hear about what you've both been up to?" I asked only to receive a solemn silence. As I waited in anticipation for an answer, Vicky finally spoke.

"Coach Hall was harassing me to join her basketball team again. She tried to get that shiteater Maria to talk me into since we shared a class in middle school together. I fucking hated basketball in middle school. Thankfully Coach Waller showed up. I probably would've clocked that kissass if she didn't show."

"Why didn't you tell me any of this?" Alex asked, almost offended.

"You never asked. And it's not like I wanted to about it. But I remembered that Coach Waller asked about you Jess. Said she wanted to talk to you about some new club." Vicky explained.

Sometimes she and Alex competed or argued in weird ways like this.

"Well, I better go see her now. I need to go home immediately after school today. My dad's still off work and 'demands' some father daughter time." Yup. That was my lame excuse for why I had to go home for magic lessons. My dad being off work was true though, which helps with the lie. I really suck at lying.

I packed away the rest of my lunch and quickly got up.

"Hey Jess, is it okay for you to not finish your food? You barely ate anything and you were just sick." Alex asked me all worried.

It felt great to know somebody actually cared about me to notice the smalls like that. But physically I was fine. Well, I was feeling a bit bloughted, and dizzy. But I didn't need to eat human food. I only eat lunch because it's tasty and I love hanging out with my friends. I didn't need it.

"I'm fine Alex. Really. Thanks for your concern though. Now, I'm off." I told them.

I'd taken no more than 2 steps before they'd both gathered their things and started following me to the school gym.

Chapter 3: My Demonguard

I knocked on Coach Waller's office before looking back to my friends.

"You guys didn't need to follow me." I told them. Both happy but also annoyed.

"The cheerleaders are on the pitch. I didn't want them messing with you." Alex replied. Proud of her excuse to follow me.

"I wanted to thank Coach Waller for the other day." Vicky stated proudly.

I won't forget the side eye Alex gave her but I still don't get why. I just shrugged them off before entering the office and closing the door on them.

"I heard you wanted to talk to me coach?" I asked.

Coach Waller was wearing her usual oversized tracksuit. She has short dark brown hair and asian features making for a beautiful face. But it was her athletic physique she hid under that tracksuit that most people talked about.

"Miss Alcast. Have a seat. One second please. HEY! THIS IS A PRIVATE CONVERSATION! " Coach screamed to my friends outside. I guess they may have been trying to eavesdrop. And the coach and I wouldn't want that.

"You best be careful. Getting so close with humans doesn't usually end well. Especially when you're young and already leaking mist." I squealed a little as I got it better under control.

You guessed it. Coach Akane Waller was the other demon at Eastmount. And as her impressive physicality would imply, she's an ogre. Well, that's the western name for her ancestry but she has roots in the East where they'd be called oni or kijin. The most warrior or soldier like demons. She's actually been involved in human society for a long time. You could call her an expert. She's lived multiple human lives in multiple different countries. Kijin is her true ancestry so I'll stick with that.

Huh? Why is a warrior demon teaching gym class at a suburban high school? She told me before that she's bored of fighting stupid wars and life in the homeland is the last thing she wants. So she's really gotten into human sports. And in this 'life' of hers, she chose to be a bodybuilder.

How can a demon be a bodybuilder? She's a kijin. Do you want me to explain all about kijin too?

"It's good to see you're adjusting, kid. I wanted to offer any help I could. Especially if you need help with.......one moment. THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!" Coach screamed again. I couldn't help but laugh.

"I swear. Next life I'm gonna be a hermit. If you need any help with your succubi needs, you can always come to me." She offered me a helping hand with a kind smile on her face.

"But coach, I'm not a succubus." I had to tell her. She could have been a valuable ally in school, and that was what she was offering. So I should be honest with her.

"Huh? But that mist is only for succubi or.........are you an Incubus?" Coach was confused before she remembered. "Oh yeah. You're a weird one, right." Smiling at her realization.

"Can people stop calling me weird." I really hated that term.

"Weird ones are rare. And the term fits. Would you rather I call you a mongrel or a half breed?" She teased.

I know she was joking, but those did sound worse. So I decided to change the subject.

"Vicky said you mentioned about a club?"

"I've been wanting to start a muscle and fitness club here at the school for a while now. Teach these kids about a fit and healthy lifestyle and how to build some real muscles. I've got two sign ups already and just need a third to make it official. I was wondering if you could join it to make it official." Was her request.

"I'm not a kijin. And I'm not into that kind of stuff." I bluntly told her.

"It would be a good place to feed though. Those young, fit and healthy bodies trying to improve themselves. You could also use it as an excuse to get out of situations you don't like. Abuse the position and all." She continued her pitch.

"But we don't know what I'll desire. I'm half succubus and half maijin. We just don't know what my tastes will encompass." I explained.

"You could use the club to find out?" She continued

"You only have 2 members. You want me to experiment on the only two students foolish enough to follow you?" I countered. And that seemed to crush her arguments.

"It was worth a shot. I do hope you change your mind though. And I'm still willing to help if you need any. Just remember to keep yourself wrapped up." She warned me. I was still occasionally leaking mist, apparently.

When I left the coach's office, I saw my friends across the hall. Keeping their distance this time it seems. I waved back at them as we gathered to find a place to finish our lunch.

Obviously they asked the big question.

"Coach Waller is an old friend of my parents. So she's known me since I was young. She was mostly just worried about me." So I told them a half truth.

"Didn't she talk about a club thing though? What was that about?" Vicky asked.

"Half of that was true. She was mostly using it as an excuse. But she is trying to start a new fitness and muscle club I think she called it." I said, thinking nothing of it. But my friends, they were surprisingly interested.

"A fitness club not affiliated with other sports. It could be a way to stay in shape, while also being a way to show up those drones." Alex pondered aloud.

"Coach Waller wants to start a muscle club? If she needs someone, I'm game." Vicky declared.

Eh? Were these my usual para-social friends I thought before pushing to the back of my mind. I didn't share any more classes with them for the rest of the day so I gave them both a big hug before heading to my next class.

I went home that evening to get more magic lessons from my dad. It was just us that evening as mom was working some fancy gala. I wasn't looking forward to this magic lesson but things were starting to click with me a bit.

It actually helped a lot when talking about people at school. Souls are all about feelings really. So magic, the manipulation of souls and souls-like stuff, relies a lot on feelings. Magic power comes from our emotions and the emotions of others. And my overstressed mind and body couldn't take control in that state. Or something. Dad likes to talk in riddles sometimes and it just confuses me. But I might have been starting to get the hang of this magic stuff.

I also asked dad that night how much he knew about Coach Waller and I was shocked beyond belief.

"You want to know about Akane? I first met her in Japan. That big human war had not long finished and I was working under an ambassador from the US. The man was a 'long term' client and I worked as his right hand. Akane was a soldier at the time. She refused to accept the Japanese surrender and became a wild hunting dog. She was pretty feral at the time and only sought the heads of westerners. It was starting to become a big issue so I was 'requested' to deal with the situation. What I thought would be an easy enough job, I found a feral kijin. The opposite of easy."

I couldn't believe that neither of them told me this story. Also, before now, I never realised my dad was so old. I know my mom was active in the 1960s but he was already in positions of power in the 40s. I really had no idea just how old they were then.

"Our ancestries don't get along very well. But I had no interest or desire to kill a kin. I bound her, which was very costly, and we got to talking. I convinced her to come to the States with me. Leave all her baggage back in Japan. My associate Lt Waller helped us out in this matter and the two of them became close. They were married until he died. Funny it was their marriage that made me start thinking about it myself. It was still a few years before I met your mother, but I can't say that you would be here without her and Edmond."

"Did he know about us? That she was a demon?" I had to ask.

"I made a contract with Edmond when he was a young man. Too young for war. Too young to lose a mother. We met again during the war. He knew immediately who, what, I was. I had a bad habit of maintaining a similar image throughout that time. It gave me away. So when I introduced him to Akane, he knew she wasn't human. I don't know what she told him after that. I didn't see either of them until their wedding. And not Akane again until Edmond's funeral. I've rarely mourned for a mortal. Only 14 times in my long life. Edmond was one of them. One of the special ones who has changed the mind of a stubborn demon. Now, break's over."

I sort of gained a new respect for my dad after hearing that story. He helped a strange demon, and he even had a human friend. I later learned the other side of this story from Coach Waller, that doesn't exactly shine a good light on dad.

So that was a big day in my life that set in motion a chain of events that were going to define my high school life.


The First One

So do God and Satan exist in this universe?

The Raven

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So do God and Satan exist in this universe?

So a recurring joke through the story is that Angels are very good at propaganda. Satan/Lucifer as we know it is a myth based on a bunch of the Ancient Demon Ancestors.

God the creator is something beyond the knowledge of a lowly weird teenage demon, but other 'God' myths from across the globe are either Angels, Demons or propaganda from either side. Just the Angels do it better.

Literal quote from late on "Huh? Does God exist? How would I know about that? Yeah, I'm a demon. That doesn't mean I know everything."

Hope you like this answer and really happy to see your interest.

tapion

Oh I like this. And I love demons....and muscles ;)

The Raven

Thanks for all the support and encouragement. There is a tribute to an author from my favourite piece of his work. I hope he doesn't mind since I never asked for permission but I'll change their names if I get any push back, but for those who know, you know where their story's gonna go. Anyway, here's the next part. Enjoy.

Chapter 4: The Demon Club

So it was October now. Well it was October when I went back to school too, but this was a few weeks later.

Coach Waller was ecstatic to have enough official members to form her club. Alex was looking for a way to keep fit and the club seemed to be the perfect place for her. Vicky is also a huge fan of Coach Waller it turns out. So she jumped at joining. And me, I got dragged along. Unlike the other members, I'm more like a secretary or a mascot than an active participant. Come on, fitness doesn't mean shit to me. I'm not human, ogre or a kijin, so my body doesn't change with diet or exercise.

Yes. Kijin can change their bodies with physical activity. I mean, it wouldn't have been fair for Coach Waller to compete in bodybuilding otherwise. Kijin are all about fighting and competition. A fitness club kind of makes sense for a kijin. A club creates unity and a support structure while also fostering competition.

Coach wants to inspire the next generation into bettering themselves, or so she claims.

My friends and I got introduced to our 2 new clubmates. Jeremy Wilson and Teri Bosch. A bench warmer for the football team and his mathlete girlfriend.

My friends weren't happy about a jock in the club but Jeremy wasn't one of 'them'. But he's actually a really nice guy. His dad is the only reason he's even on the football team. So don't blame him for that.

I actually share a couple of classes with Teri. She's a really smart and determined girl. She's totally not judgemental, but also really strong willed. And, she's really short. Not even 5 feet tall. Someone who's shorter than me as a human. I'm a lot taller as a demon but my human body is pretty small.

It's really cute seeing the 6' tall footballer dating the little academic. They both share an interest in bodybuilding so they asked Coach Waller if she could start this club. And what could inspire a warrior demon more than a young couple wanting to turn into powerful creatures for each other.

So what do we do, or they do I should say, at this club? Well, they work out and right up work up plans. They also talk a lot about diets and dieting. And stuff called supplements. I wasn't really into any of this stuff but I had a deal with my girlies.

Halloween was soon upon us. Last year Alex and I had this plan to get together and stay up late watching horror movies. Some things happened then so we never got to do it. But this year, our duo was now a trio and we were doing it! That was one of my concessions I got for joining the club with them.

I was so excited. Until.......

"Where should we do this movie night then? We all know we can't use my place." Alex asked.

"Mine neither." Vicky added.

The two of them just looked me over with predatory eyes.

"Thinking about it. In all the years since we've been friends. I've never been over to your house Jess." Alex realised.

"Well, it was her request. It seems right she should be the one to host." Vicky piled on.

I had to concede. It would be the first time I was bringing friends to my home. Humans too.

I was panicking about how to hide my demon life from my friends. But what I was most worried about. Were my parents.

It was a couple of days later when both my parents were home in the evening. I could have spoken to them individually, but I need them to agree to this. I also recorded it so I could make sure they followed up. I've had that backfire on me before.

"Mom. Dad. Would it be okay to have some friends stay over on halloween night. Human friends."

"Nope." "Absolutely not." Immediate replies. But I expected this and came prepared.

"Can I ask why? I've never really asked for something like this before. And we would just be watching movies and sleeping." I was just laying the groundwork. I had this all prepared.

"If you accept full responsibility for anything that should happen. I'll allow it." But mom caved way too quick. I couldn't tell what she was thinking so I quickly turned to dad.

"Dad?"

"I know exactly what you're thinking. Both of you. Jessica, your mother is warning you about the risks of resting with humans around. As well as the dangers of acquainting them with our private space. If this causes us any problems, it will be your fault. Your mother. She and I will take this opportunity to enjoy each other's company. So you can have your peace. But do not abuse our trust in you this time either." Dad told us both.

I had these big plans to convince them. Yet all it took was a simple why. I knew why it worked. Those two just wanted an excuse to ditch me for some together time. After that halloween, this happened much, much, much more often. Those two going off together.

I got so focused about hiding all the demon stuff that I didn't see the other obvious issue I had that my friends didn't know about.

The Raven

Chapter 5: Night of the Living Demon

It was Halloween. We all met up early in the day downtown and got the bus together to my place.

"Hey Jess, I thought Stonemark was the next stop after?" Alex asked. I'd never actually told her exactly where I lived.

"I never said I lived in Stonemark, I said near it." I could never say a direct lie. But I knew how to misconstrue the truth.

"But isn't this Calmview?" Vicky asked, a bit of nervousness heard in her voice.

"Yeah. I stay nearby. You can almost see my house from here." As I pointed to one of the biggest houses in the wealthiest neighbourhood in this large town.

I was too worried about my demon life that I forgot that I don't live an average human life either. My friends both turned to glare at me with the most intense stares they'd ever directed at me.

"I told you both we should have done this at one of your houses." I mumbled out. Much to the annoyance of them both.

The looks only got worse the closer we got to my house. And when I told them I had the home cinema room ready, they grabbed my shoulders.

"Jessica." I immediately knew this was bad. Alex never called me Jessica unless she was angry. "How could you not tell us you were rich!"

"Slipped my mind?" You know it well. My natural reflex to joke when people are angry at me. Vicky also wasn't pleased by my response. It would have been worse if I lied!

"I wasn't hiding it or, okay I was hiding it. But I didn't want you guys to treat me differently or think that way about me. Especially because you both aren't so fortunate."

Alex's parents got divorced last year after both of them had affairs. They were separated long before this Halloween each with their own place, new partners and with Alex dancing between them.

Vicky was raised by her dad, a widower. She never even got to know her mom who died giving birth to her. But her dad does dote on her at least.

Both don't live in a big well to do house with financial comfort and two lov...... two parents. I felt bad talking about this stuff to them. I also didn't want them prying too much into the other part of my life.

"Do you really not trust us so much? Come on Jess. We like you for being you. Who you are. Right Vicky?"

"Don't underestimate us. We're a trio."

"And besides, you're not like any of those other stuck up elites that live around here. So we have to know, what's your family do that makes you so loaded?"

My friends really are the best.

I told them about my dad's accountancy firm and that my mom worked high up in a hospitality firm. I tried to be vague about mom, but they found some of her 'gear' she left laying around.

"Jess, you care to explain this bag?" Vicky confronted me when she found it.

Mom, I swear. Who leaves a vibrator and a bondage strap in an open bag in the second bathroom. So I had to tell them the truth. I'm terrible at lying.

"That's my mom's. It's probably one of her work bags. I think." I miserably confessed.

I told them all about my mom's escort service she runs with her 'friends'. That they were all so close, I even have to call them aunties. And I did omit that they're all succubi.

"I wonder how they don't get busted by the cops?" Vicky asked.

"Two tier justice system. Jess' mom is a pro for the elites of this country. And they get away with anything. Especially hypocrisy." Alex answered.

"Well, my aunt is a cop too. That could also help." I laughed at my silly joke.

"No way. Eastmount PD? My dad's the lead detective there." Vicky told us.

To which Alex and I were stunned. Even we both understand Vicky's tendencies towards violence. And her father is a police detective. We were stunned silent.

"What? Does she work for a different department?" Vicky asked, still curious about my aunt Cybil.

"No. She works there. I'm just, a little surprised, is all." Was all I could say.

"You both. Are you both traitors? Supporters of this evil society and the oppressors?" Alex  questioned. " Are we not anti-establishment rebels?" she screamed.

"That reminds me. I'm supposed to message my dad about where you live in case he gets a call in the area." Vicky changed the subject.

"Now she's disclosing our location to them!" Alex continued to scream.

Alex was actually more disturbed that Vicky and I had police in our families, than my mother being a high end pros........escort.

Once we soothed our dear Alex's soul, not literally, we got down to the business of the evening. Horror movie marathon! We let Alex chose our diner menu tonight so we ordered pizza. Why is that important? Because I never had pizza before. And pizza is awesome.

What are you laughing about? Yes, we did just start up a fitness club. There's a thing called a cheat meal. Thank you very much.

Pizza and horror unites us all!

That night, I made my first mistake as a demon. I didn't think about succubi pheromones. Or maijin mental influence either. Lucky for me, it led to no long term consequences.

I also experienced once again that my dad is a real monster. He knew this all was going to happen and decided to use it to test me. One of his games really. That's why he returned early the next morning. To see the 'results'.

The final outcome wasn't too bad in my opinion. I just, may have, possibly, awakened, something, in my friends. No long term damage or trauma.

Maijin influence can't change a person's true nature. It just eases people into opening up. So they're more comfortable unleashing or acting upon their feelings. It's what makes it so easy for them to make contracts with humans.

Well, then you have succubi pheromones that heavily arouse humans and other creatures. Yeah, I've seen my mom make plenty of dogs horny enough times to confirm this.

And when you combine those two. Okay, I'm just gonna say it. My friends started groping each other. And they even kissed. Meaning they're either gay or very openly bisexual.

As I said. I'm almost 100% I didn't turn or make them that way. But I did, just awaken this reality to them. I keep telling myself at least.

I was so glad dad did come home early to check on me, despite it being one of his games. Well, not when he was laughing at me, but after that. He guided me on how to make them think that part of last night was a dream. I was intentionally using my succubus pheromones to keep them asleep as I was panicking on what to do.

I was really starting to get the hang of how to use magic, but this was my first practical experience in using it. Other than advice, dad didn't do anything. It was all me.

First demon failure, first demon cover up and first demon magic success.

Neither of my friends brought up what they did with each other last night. But they did have a few awkward glances at each other that morning.

That night, my dad told me something, oh I hate using this word but, weird. He expected me to get sick after using magic on my friends. Since he thought I'd be using my own demon soul to conduct the magic. Even masters of magic don't feel great using their own souls for it, so beginners usually get extremely unwell if not actually hurt themselves. Weird huh?

Oh, I can't change anyone's memories. And I can't alter the entire universe with a wish either. I can make your memories feel like 'it was all a dream'. Yeah, I've done it to you. But only once. I promise. We'll talk about it later. Promise.

Any questions up to now? Yup, I love Halloween. It's the best human holiday. No, demons and angels only have one holiday, Ehrienfahla. Obviously humans wouldn't know about a demon holiday. It's the celebration of the end of the only true war. Ahr-Iin-Fa-La. To put it in full in English, 'Never forget, Peace shall stand'. It's not a weird name! You think gathering for Christ is a good holiday name? All Hallow's Eve, now we can all agree that one rocks.


phil123


The Raven

Thanks for the comments and encouragement everyone, I've being working on posting my older works (with new edits) on my d-art page so posts here might slow down for a while. 

Chapter 6: New Demon's Resolutions

Life was quiet, okay not quiet but not majorly eventful, for the next 4 months. My folks and I were just back from our trip for Ehrienfahla. Huh? Yeah, we took a trip to the homeland like we do every year. No, not all demons do that. My folks aren't exactly religious but they have some sentiment for the holiday. They had their first date over Ehrienfahla. So they like to make a trip out of it.

Okay, this year was different. Normally I'd just hang with my former Sunday school jailmates as our parents over indulged themselves. This year I was officially an adult and got to go to the same party my parents were going to.

We had the usual day celebrations I'd seen and done before. But at night, my parents were guests to the annual party hosted by my mom's Queen. I told you Succubi live in Sisterhoods. Well each sisterhood is ruled by an ancestral Queen. Oh, I did find out my mom used to be favoured as her Queen's successor until she got married. Some of the succubi are still jealous of her. What? I'm not allowed to be proud of my mother for her high standing within her sisterhood?

Yeah. I've met her Queen before. Every year actually. But this was the first time I introduced myself to her as a guest at her party. You could in a way call her my grandmother, and despite my mixed heritage she still welcomed me with open arms into her palace. And when not being formal, she makes me call her grandma. Huh? You think a Queen wouldn't live in a palace? She does. And it makes any human castle look small. Very small.

And yes, this party was exactly as you're predicting it. A succubi debauchery party. I didn't partake if that's what you're thinking. I spent my time learning and practicing my succubi powers from all of my aunties. Even the Queen showed me a few things I didn't even know I could do. They did also guide me in some more of their, sensorious techniques. You know that technique you really like? Her majesty taught me how to do that.

Anyway, that's enough talk about sex parties. Hmm? That's right. My mom invited my dad to a sex party for their first date. You're really not getting that she's a succubus are you. You're abnormal if you don't have nymphomania. Why would I be a nymphomaniac? Arrgh, I'm not a succubus. Sheesh.

Back to my life now. High School. I was a teenager. High school and friends were most of my life. Demon or not, that's what was most important to me. My best friends. BFFs.

School was getting easier. I was getting much better at filtering out all the emotional noise. I hate to admit it, but having the club really helped. It gave my friends and I a less crowded place to hang which made my days so much more chill.

Coach Waller got us our own little room near the school weights room for the club office where we got free access. All the club members did but it was mostly us that used it. It also meant we didn't have to see the jocks or the cheerleaders as much.

Things were going great. Alex and Vicky were both enjoying school too, especially the fitness club. They were back to their usual selves. Arguing about stupid stuff all the time. They still hadn't asked to come back to my place but that was soon to change.

And yet they weren't the first familiar face to come knocking on my door.

"Ah, Coach. Isn't it a little weird to come visit a student at their home?"

Coach Waller paid my house a visit.

"I needed to talk to you in private."

"Couldn't you just do that at school?" I asked.

"With the Jessica protection squad around? Besides, I've also got some questions for your father."

Now I was baffled. What could she have wanted I wondered? I invited her in but dad still wasn't home from work. He'd be home any minute though. Mom was also heading out to work a fundraiser that evening. I actually wasn't even sure if my mom had met Coach Waller before I quickly got my answer.

"Akane. What the fuck are you doing in my home?"

Yup. They knew each other. And mom clearly didn't like her.

"Hi mom. Coach Waller came to talk to me and dad. Together." I tried to settle the peace before an all out war broke out.

I'd like to remind you that succubi are both narcissistic and possessive. They only like to share with their sisterhood. So if a female demon walks into their home to speak to their husband without them involved, you can imagine that sparks could fly. And when the other party was a kijin, I was having visions of blood. And body parts. Kijin liked ripping things apart and succubi also have terrifying sadistic tendencies.

"What about my daughter do you need to speak to them about?"

"Mom it's...." "SILENCE. She knows what coming here means. Answer me."

Okay, maybe there was more going on here than I thought.

"I wanted to talk about Jessica's abilities. She's weird. And I'm curious about some things."

Coach was standing up to my mom's clear and oppressive wrath. Kijin are tough.

"Is she causing problems? If so, we can take her out of school."

WHAT! No, she couldn't do that to me! But I wasn't allowed to talk.

"No, she's fine. As I said, I'm interested in her abilities." Coach was still being cool as a cucumber.

"You're wanting to use my daughter?" my mother was practically growling at the coach.

And by a stroke of good fortune, dad walked in and put an end to any conflict. The wizard that he is, calmed my mother before sending her off to the fundraiser and calmly sat the rest of us down for a chat.

"What do you know about Jessica's abilities?" Coach bluntly asked my dad.

"She shares both ancestries and exhibits most of the abilities of both.". Dad was also being blunt which is so unlike him.

"I know it's rude to ask, but what are the limits on a maijin's abilities?"

"Precisely. It's incredibly rude to ask for the weaknesses of an ancestry. You as a warrior should see this as an affront. So why. And be concise." Wow. She really broached a taboo subject there, so I got even more curious about what was going on.

"I think Jesica is unconsciously using her maijin powers." a statement that actually shocked my dad.

Coach explained that I was magically interacting with a couple of students in the fitness club which was giving them an additional boost. It reminded her of how maijin powers worked and at first assumed I'd made a contract with them. But I hadn't. And when she realised that, she got curious.

"So Victor, is there any way a maijin can grant a wish unconsciously?" she asked my dad.

"Not wishes. There is another maijin ability she could be using. But if one were to even do it consciously, without glutting themselves on souls, it would put their body through impossible strain. And don't accuse my daughter of consuming such a glut of live souls either."

"Oh I figured it was something like that. But I do have a theory. I think her succubi powers are being used to fuel her maijin abilities. Her lack of control is causing it all to activate around her without her even knowing about it. You see, the people she's affecting are a couple. And if they aren't already sexually active, they're definitely lustful and passionate."

"Fascinating. If what your saying is accurate, I think you may be correct."

"HUH?" I screamed in surprise. Dad then reminded me of last halloween. How I never got sick from using my own soul to cast magic. I was using the energy of my friends' lust that they exuded the night before.

And so it was concluded that I could use sex and lust to fuel my maijin powers, which in certain circumstances can make me far more powerful than any maijin.

"I guess I should thank you for bringing this to our attention."

"I didn't come here just for your ego. I came to make an offer to Jessica. How would you like to practice your powers with me and the club? We can help you learn how to control them."

"Hold on. What is this club? And experimenting on humans? Akane, I'd accuse you of scheming but know it's above you. So what would you gain from all this?"

Coach Waller smirked.

"I just want to see what she can really do. Push her to the limits of her abilities."

"You want to see if she can grant your wishes?" My dad saw right through her.

"Are you going to stop me?" Coach challenged him. Were they going to fight? I thought and got a little scared.

"She's an adult now. I have no say in what she choses to do. As long as she doesn't break the oath or cause any trouble to her mother or I, she is free to do as she wills. I'll give her any advice she seeks but the decision is all hers to make."

"Pitty. I haven't had a good fight in years. And I would love to settle the score. Maybe if I get stronger, you wouldn't be a challenge to me at all."

"Ah coach, I'd be willing to try, but I won't do anything for you if you threaten my family." Despite my childhood and the way they act sometimes, I really love my parents. Even though they also drive me crazy.

"It's a deal then. You maijin love deals. Right Victor?" Coach smiled to my dad.

"Jessica. Be more careful with your words. This muscle brained beast has a plethora of experience dealing with ones like us. Don't underestimate her."

With that warning from my dad. Our meeting was over. But as I escorted Coach Waller out of the house, I had to ask her something.

"Coach Waller. I'm I hurting my friends with this?Are they going to be okay?"

"No. They're fine. You're not hurting anyone. Jeremy and Teri are just improving more than they should. I thought they were using drugs at first. But then I found your presence on them and put things together. I'm sure they'd be even happier if you could help them improve even more. They've got some high aspirations those two do. I'm a big supporter. So I wish them all the best."

With my biggest worry behind me. I felt much better about learning my abilities with the fitness and muscle club. I was also ordered to tell my dad about my school club and their activities. I wasn't trying to hide it. I just didn't think he'd be interested, so I didn't tell him.

I also got another confrontation from mom when dad told her all about my succubus powers boosting my maijin powers.

"I'm impressed. Tell me when you can fully control it. And stop hiding things from us. We can't stop anything before it gets out of hand if we don't know where it may arise." I was told. No questions. And no opportunity to answer. She really does fit the role of a Queen.