⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Strong Angel

Started by slysly, August 24, 2025, 04:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slysly

Has anyone met this impressive looking girl yet?  She's a French strongwoman competitor.  Young, tall and good looking!

Debating a meet up in Manchester this coming week.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Creamnant

Yes. She is very charming, very strong, very beautiful. Really.
She is not a dominant woman, but she may know how to play the game. You should not be disappointed.

slysly


clay99

Looks nice but if you want a dominat lady in Manchester/North west Amazon Ranger is your best bet

jullyeg

She is great, very very strong, young feminine and really a sweet person.
Relatively new but super pro and reliable.
Not very skilled in wrestling but used to be a good competitor (national level) in boxing, so she is a fighter!
Not dominant personality, not good in role-play (you only have to know this)

crazycrazy

I tried to arrange an encounter with her in February in Paris. She responded to my email the same day, so it seems like communication with her is prompt. I would have seen her, but she was away when I was there.

slysly


slysly

Well I've managed to make a booking to see her this week.  I will report back my findings.  Thanks for all the replies!

slysly

Review summary: Like Anna M Strong at 125%.  Crazy strength, by any measure.

Klaus

She is a very nice person, very reliable and with much more strength than others sessionnettes. I you can See her, dont hesitate

2ndHoodman

Thanks for all the info. And hell yeah to boxing

su12pi34

I am very interested in meeting her. However, before scheduling an appointment with her, could anyone please let me know where to find pics of "this impressive looking girl" in addition to the one pic she posted on her sessions girl page (which shows her huge biceps). Thanks in advance for the support.

tys_fr

Hi su12pi34, check You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

su12pi34

@ tys_fr - thank you so much for your immediate reply! What an amazing body!!! Even though only part of her face is shown in the picture I think she is indeed a very beautiful young lady. I hope she will also travel to Germany (Frankfurt) in the near future. Can't wait to meet her!

JustBiceps

It sounds like's super strong from her reviews. I don't mind she's dominant as long as she's not shy. I actually find sexier to be overpowered by a sweet woman