Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

WPW V191 - Athena Annis

Started by peakfan, January 10, 2021, 08:35:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peakfan

WPW 191 - Juliette Bergmann & Athena Annis

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.

peakfan

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

peakfan

All of Juliette Bergmann's segments from WPW 191 - probably her best shape in a WPW video.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.


Female Bodybuilding

WPW 191 - Juliette Bergmann / Athena (2 hours)

There's more footage of Juliette Bergmann than Athena Annis.... [Athena] is more massive and not as cut (certainly not compared to the WPW-95 contest footage of Athena but even when compared to Athena's off-season footage from WPW-95). For Athena only, the WPW-191 tape does NOT compare favorably to the ultimate classic WPW-95 tape. WPW-95 (Athena Annis) was my first (femuscle tape that is), so I'm quite fond of it. :-)
However, I've also seen many tapes of Juliette Bergmann over the years. WPW-191 has got to be the finest I've EVER seen Juliette Bergmann, EVER! And that's no mean feat as WPW-118 was pretty good (of Juliette). I'd heard that Juliette retired from the fbb world before this taping, but...Seriously, she has NEVER looked better. Not ripped but the most pleasing LARGE muscle shapes everywhere... As good as Athena is, I barely glanced at her, but concentrated on Ms. Bergmann almost exclusively...a MUST!




I bought this tape partly due to glowing review, and partly out of a basic need to have Juliette (one of my all-time favorites) in my video collection. Needless to say I was not disappointed. Juliette was retired when this tape was made (1990 and 1991). I don't know why or how she stayed in such great shape, but she looks incredible - not in contest shape, but probably within five pounds of it, and bigger than ever. And all the trademark Bergmann attributes are still there - some of the best calves ever, the huge, full biceps, the wide lats, the tiny waist, and of course, the exotic good looks. She's also a really nice poser, and simply exudes sex appeal. Anyone who thinks that all female bodybuilders are unattractive should have a look at this tape. This tape could find a permanent home in any serious female bodybuilding fan's VCR.
I also agree with Jabber that Athena *has* looked better. She's still very attractive, and she shows some good muscle size, but she's *very* off-season. I'll say one thing, though - she really filled out those fishnet tights nicely. The black dress and the denim mini aren't bad, either. There's also about ten minutes of heavy lifting, but don't expect to see any world records set. She's strong, but certainly not super strong like some of the other women WPW has taped. It's probably not worth getting this tape solely for Athena, though if you're a fan of hers, it's certainly still worth a look.
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

krajo

Was this the last footage from Juliette with WPW? Didn't she shoot anything in her 2000 O?

:thanks:
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

shammy1966

Juliette was in fantastic shape when she did these videos and sadly she didnt do anymore for them in the 2000s

chris007

Juliette was in incredible shape here...

chopo

Juliette had such a fantastic physique & should have won more!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

jacommo