⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Buff Cougar

Started by Mscllvr21, August 18, 2025, 09:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I finally had the pleasure of meeting Buff Cougar. When she opened the door...wow! The pictures don't do her justice. She is stunning in person, and her mix of muscularity and femininity is perfect. BF also has a charming, wonderful personality and we enjoyed our time together immensely, not just with the muscle worship but just talking and getting to know each other. She is extremely sensual if you are looking for that type of session, she exceeded my expectations. I will definitely be a repeat customer!

That's great to hear

2ndHoodman

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Contractor

Hi there this is contractor.  I'm letting you guy's know that BuffCougar You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login account was hacked about  a week ago. We've been in contact with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login about it. The only way to contact her now from that site is her email address buffcougarox@gmail.com  That's the only way for people checking out that site for it being legit.

Contractor

Trishaphysique_ifbbpro  aka BuffCougar

trishaphysique

Hi Contractor.  This is Trisha.  Yes, you are correct!  Unfortunately, someone hacked my Tryst profile.  As a result, until I get this rectified with the admin, please do not use the phone numbers attached to my profile. Otherwise, you will reach an impostor pretending to be me.  Instead, reach out to me directly at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
Trisha Vezirian (Smick). IFBB WPD Pro

Contractor

Hi everyone Trisha's You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login aka buffcougar has been up and running.  She got her profile again straighten out

wookiee

Thanks that is great to hear. I hope she travels to my area again.

SoulPlane

I saw Trisha the other day and a great session! Showed up late because I inadvertently caused all of her emails to go to my spam filter, but she was cool about it and we had a lot of fun afterwards. Very muscular, looks just like the pictures and is very sweet! Definitely one of my top sessions. Book her while you can!!!

2ndHoodman

Hmmm wonder if she does content

jbeast

Buff Cougar, an Appreciation

I was active doing fbb sessions from around 2002 until 2020 or so. I encountered this lady when she, I guess briefly, was on herbicepscam two or three years ago. What stunned me was not only her muscular physique but her obvious feminine charms. That she is "mature" - hell, I'm no kid, in my 70s - made her even more appealing. But what really got me was that some of her outfits in still pics, and what I saw the few times she was on herbicepscam, seemed to be almost homemade. (I appreciate that. I've made my own thongs, etc. for role play and non-competitive wrestling sessions, and the ladies liked it.)

She is a premium experience and prices herself that way. Good for her. I think that if you have the financial and physical necessities, and love strong, sexy and muscular women, Buff Cougar is a must see. Just my 2 cents...