⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Buff Cougar

Started by Mscllvr21, August 18, 2025, 09:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trishaphysique

Hi everyone!  Buff Cougar here (aka Trishaphysique).  I just wanted to come on here and address some of your legitimate concerns regarding my current physique as it relates to pictures on my new SG profile.  To provide some insight, I just created my SG profile about 3 weeks ago and have recently replaced some of my older pics with current pics and/or pics more representative of my current physique.  In an effort to get my SG profile established as soon as possible, initially I included some of my favorite older pics until I found those more representative of my current physique. In my SG bio I specifically state which picture is the most current and display now only those older pictures which "closely" resemble my current physique.  I apologize if it appeared as though I were trying to "trick" anyone with my older pics.  I appreciate all of your support.  Trisha
Trisha Vezirian (Smick). IFBB WPD Pro

trishaphysique

Trisha Vezirian (Smick). IFBB WPD Pro

lifted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi everyone!  Buff Cougar here (aka Trishaphysique).  I just wanted to come on here and address some of your legitimate concerns regarding my current physique as it relates to pictures on my new SG profile.  To provide some insight, I just created my SG profile about 3 weeks ago and have recently replaced some of my older pics with current pics and/or pics more representative of my current physique.  In an effort to get my SG profile established as soon as possible, initially I included some of my favorite older pics until I found those more representative of my current physique. In my SG bio I specifically state which picture is the most current and display now only those older pictures which "closely" resemble my current physique.  I apologize if it appeared as though I were trying to "trick" anyone with my older pics.  I appreciate all of your support.  Trisha
.
Are you available for lift and carry ? If yes weight limit? Thanks

phicam

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi everyone!  Buff Cougar here (aka Trishaphysique).  I just wanted to come on here and address some of your legitimate concerns regarding my current physique as it relates to pictures on my new SG profile.  To provide some insight, I just created my SG profile about 3 weeks ago and have recently replaced some of my older pics with current pics and/or pics more representative of my current physique.  In an effort to get my SG profile established as soon as possible, initially I included some of my favorite older pics until I found those more representative of my current physique. In my SG bio I specifically state which picture is the most current and display now only those older pictures which "closely" resemble my current physique.  I apologize if it appeared as though I were trying to "trick" anyone with my older pics.  I appreciate all of your support.  Trisha

No problem, thank you.. and don't forget to visit south of France please. 😉

FBBMW

On 9/6 I did a MW session with Trisha.  I agree that her SG photo flexing lying on a bed and other black string tops are how she looks now. 

I enjoyed the session.  She is organized, pleasant, sexy and nice to talk to.  She is more like a physique size now, but still plenty of muscle for 
FBB fans.   She also said she wants to add more muscle, but not start competing.     

Contractor

Buff cougar, does a great muscle worship session. Her pictures  doesn't do her any justice. She is a classy and sexier in person in and oozes real sex appeal. She's easy to talk to easy to schedule with worth every penny. And she has plenty of muscle. Her pictures are pretty accurate. She may not do full service, but she really knows how to get you off !!! I am definitely going to see her again

trishaphysique

Trisha here.  I'm not "trying to get at" anything.  I only opened my SG profile about 3 weeks ago.  My I
Trisha Vezirian (Smick). IFBB WPD Pro

trishaphysique

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello Trisha here.  I'm hoping to clear the air and possibly shed some light by addressing commentary regarding my recent SG pics.  One member stated "I'm not sure what she's trying to get at here."  Everyone, please keep in mind that I'm new to SG and only started building my SG profile about 3 weeks ago.   I had no idea there would be so much visibility so early on so my initial pics were just "placeholders" and some of my favorites that were readily available to me when creating my profile.    However, during those first 3 weeks I slowly began selecting and adding pics more representative of my current physique. I haven't been taking many physique pictures since my retirement, so some of them are recent, some not.  But, ALL of them currently posted are a clear representation of my physique from a body weight, muscle mass and fat percentage perspective.   Fyi, current bodyweight is 150 lbs at 15% Body Fat.  So, I'm really not "trying to get at" anything, nor pretending I'm something I'm not.  Just trying to pursue a new avenue.  Thank you all for your support!
Trisha Vezirian (Smick). IFBB WPD Pro

Mscllvr21

Thank you Trisha for clarifying! You look fabulous.

Contractor

My fault I was talking into my phone buff cougar doesn't do full service

Contractor

Quote from: Contractor  :thanks: :thanks:link=topic=1121290.msg3313396#msg3313396 date=1757326154
Buff cougar, does a great muscle worship session. Her pictures  doesn't do her any justice. She is a classy and sexier in person in and oozes real sex appeal. She's easy to talk to easy to schedule with worth every penny. And she has plenty of muscle. Her pictures are pretty accurate. She doesn't do full service, but she really knows how to get you off !!! I am definitely going to see her again
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Buff cougar, does a great muscle worship session. Her pictures  doesn't do her any justice. She is a classy and sexier in person in and oozes real sex appeal. She's easy to talk to easy to schedule with worth every penny. And she has plenty of muscle. Her pictures are pretty accurate. She doesn't do full service, but she really knows how to get you off !!! I am definitely going to see her again

Contractor

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Buff cougar, does a great muscle worship session. Her pictures  doesn't do her any justice. She is a classy and sexier in person in and oozes real sex appeal. She's easy to talk to easy to schedule with worth every penny. And she has plenty of muscle. Her pictures are pretty accurate. She doesn't do full service, but she really knows how to get you off !!! I am definitely going to see her again

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi everyone!  Buff Cougar here (aka Trishaphysique).  I just wanted to come on here and address some of your legitimate concerns regarding my current physique as it relates to pictures on my new SG profile.  To provide some insight, I just created my SG profile about 3 weeks ago and have recently replaced some of my older pics with current pics and/or pics more representative of my current physique.  In an effort to get my SG profile established as soon as possible, initially I included some of my favorite older pics until I found those more representative of my current physique. In my SG bio I specifically state which picture is the most current and display now only those older pictures which "closely" resemble my current physique.  I apologize if it appeared as though I were trying to "trick" anyone with my older pics.  I appreciate all of your support.  Trisha

Thank you for being you!

Del4

Please consider coming to London :)

cbbg

I just booked with Buff Cougar for Feb. it could not have been easier, she was very responsive. I am really looking forward to seeing her.

cbbg

I finally had the pleasure of meeting Buff Cougar. When she opened the door...wow! The pictures don't do her justice. She is stunning in person, and her mix of muscularity and femininity is perfect. BF also has a charming, wonderful personality and we enjoyed our time together immensely, not just with the muscle worship but just talking and getting to know each other. She is extremely sensual if you are looking for that type of session, she exceeded my expectations. I will definitely be a repeat customer!