LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Roided Up Valkyries: Pumping Iron

Started by Apley44, August 13, 2025, 06:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apley44

Hi there, this is a story that I just thought of on the spot. Characters are inspired by my favourite artists, Crisshapes (creator of Jennifer Hardstone, Gina Isenbody, Mangled by Mandi, Muscle Bitch) and David C Matthews (creator of Tetsuko Breckenridge and Satin Steele).

Not sure if i could continue this, but I hope you can enjoy what is already written.

———————————————————

Roided-up Valkyries: Pumping Iron
Chapter 1
Coming back from school, I chucked my bag on the couch and peeled off my XXXL sized sweater, exposing my huge physique wearing only my thin black stringer vest and shorts. I went past the full-sized mirror to check out my physique, which I was super satisfied with. Standing at 6 foot 5 and weighing an awesome 340 pounds, I struck a powerful side chest pose that showed off enough size and muscularity to put 99.9% of the men in the world to shame – men that were twice my age and at the peak of their prowess. I was only 18 years old, but I was rocking a championship bodybuilder body that would stand toe-to-toe with the likes of Hadi Choopan, Big Ramy, Derek Lunsford, Andrew Jacked and Nick Walker. At 18 years old, I was the youngest male professional bodybuilder ever in the Mr Olympia.

As I chugged down my gallon of pre workout, I made my way down to the basement gym for my second of three workout sessions of the day. Today was chest and back day and I was not backing down. As I made my way deeper down the stairs, the familiar guttural grunts and literally ground-shaking crash of massively stacked weights hitting the floor reverberated across the staircase. I passed by the sign that said "The Slaughterhouse" and pushed open the rusty metal door, the words painted in bright red: Only Animals Beyond This Point.

As the door creaked open, I was greeted by a gush of stale warm air. The familiar smell of my mother's musky and sweaty body odour, induced with the strong musk of her testosterone-induced pheromone surge, mixing with the stuffiness and humidity of the raw old-school gym. Pools of sweat gathered on the concrete floor, decorated with the prints of naked feminine feet. As I approached the far corner, following the sweaty footprints, the sound of the beastly grunts and ground-shaking crash of iron barbells against the floor intensified further. At last, I could make out the massive figure in front of me. 36-years-old, 7 foot 3, and 550 pounds of pure muscle, all in her NAKED glory. My muscle goddess of a mother, 14-time consecutive Miss Invincible champion, the unstoppable Thora Isengard, aka "Thunderbody". As she grunted ferociously for her 24th rep of her 880-pound deadlift, her entire body of muscles burst to life, her glorious thickly rounded muscle bellies threatening to hulk out of her flesh, her sweaty tanned skin glinting majestically in the light. Her monstrous back (a.k.a. The Thunderback) was staring back at me with its demon-faced muscular terrain, an exaggerated anatomy chart of untamed womanly muscle in full display. She hustled over to the full-body mirrors, checking out the HUGE rippling stature of her pumped-up physique. She displayed a sexy abdominals and thighs pose, her shredded midsection twisting rhythmically into a graceful belly dance, before crunching dynamically to show off a ripped set of sculpted eight-pack abs. It was the most beautiful set of abs to ever grace the bodybuilding stage, the world knew her abs as "The Thunderpack". Then, my mom took a deep breath, brought down her arms in front of her to transition into her magnum opus, her greatest pose and the most incredible bodybuilding flex of all time: the Most Muscular! And wow did she just EXPLODE with absolute MASS. It was sheer horror to her opponents, male and female, and sheer beauty for me, for she was the greatest, biggest, heaviest and most muscular bodybuilder in the world right now (be it male or female). She was showing off a physique that was unbeatable even against the best bodybuilders in history. It was like a muscle-obsessed sculptor took all the best body parts from all the best bodybuilders in history, enhanced them a dozen times further and assembled them into my mom's God-like physique. From bottom up, her massive sinewy "Thunder Thighs" could easily destroy Jay Cutler's legendary quad stomp from 2009; her waspishly thin but jacked up Thunderpack and obliques could hands-down pwn Andrew Jacked's very own set of symmetrical abdominals; her hunky muscular chunks of titanic pecs (called Thunderpecs) could humiliate Arnold's famous chest any day; her huge Thunderarms could make Lee Priest and Phil Heath's arms look tiny by comparison; and her best and most famous body part, her demon-faced Thunderback, mounds upon solid mounds of dynamite muscular density, the ultimate personification of MASS, the thick ferocity of her latissimus dorsi, trapezius, rhomboids, serratus posteriors, teres majors, teres minors and erector spinae all fighting for space to display the sizeable might of a Nimitz-class aircraft carrier on her back. If my mom were to do a back posedown against the best backs of the century: Ronnie Coleman, Kai Greene and Dorian Yates, she would absolutely HUMILIATE them, for she was bigger - so much bigger - that they wouldn't even stand a chance! As she held her fearsome Most Muscular pose in an air of full confidence, everything about her just screamed GIGANTIC. I was a Mr Olympia qualifier and hot favourite to win top 3, but standing next to my mom, I had never felt so small. She was twice my size, two times heavier, three times stronger and so much more ripped!

"HUUUUUURRRRRR! ABSOLUTE MUSCLE!" she bragged, her voice commanding in a sexy velvety baritone.

As she straightened up from her incredible flex, I could see my mom's true imposing muscular figure as she approached me. Outrageously thick and beautifully rounded hunks of muscle all attached to her sexy womanly hourglass frame, perfected with a sensual and elegant feminine strut. Despite all that emasculating muscle, my mom displayed a body that epitomised the ultimate sexiness of a female bodybuilder, her perfectly proportioned muscular frame and that perfectly accentuated her voluptuous feminine curves, the ideal personification of the comic book heroines of CrisShapes and David C Matthews, the real-life version of a pumped-up Jennifer Hardstone, Gina Isenbody, Mandi Stevens, and Tetsuko Breckenridge. But despite the artillery of heavyweight muscle, my mom was voted World's Top 20 Most Beautiful Women by People's Magazine for the past 5 consecutive years. You should have seen all the thirst comments and flirty messages my mom received from her Insta****s posts. Since young, she had always been a Swedish beauty, Viking blood runs through her veins. Even now, in her naked musclebound glory, her gorgeous face could outshine supermodels ten years younger than her; she might be 36, but my mom doesn't look a day older than 25; her long golden blonde hair braided ceremoniously in the fashion of Viking beauties.

As my mother's imposing figure met my presence, her formidable musculature completely dwarfing mine, I couldn't help but admire her incredibly strong, ripped, and sexy nature. My mother was my idol, the true epitome of the modern, powerful woman. It all started 30 years ago, when a section of wealthy tycoons, men who were hardcore fans of female bodybuilding, decided to boycott the Miss Olympia altogether. They were tired of how the Miss Olympia always got overshadowed by the Mr Olympia, in terms of prestige, popularity and prize money. To them, female bodybuilding can be so much more, but being women, even the biggest Miss Olympias could only build up a fraction of the muscle mass that Men's Physique competitors could build, let alone the Mr Olympias. Standing side by side, the Miss Olympias looked tiny as compared to the Mr Olympias and Men's Classic Physique. They wanted to change all that. So they funded two of the most important assets that changed the bodybuilding world forever.

First, they funded a new league of bodybuilding contests, The Miss Invincible World Tour. Initially started as an underground bodybuilding contest, it has taken over the now defunct Miss Olympia as the premier bodybuilding contest for women. With the Miss Invincible season running from March to September, with a show held every 2-3 weekly in 12 different cities worldwide, before cumulating in the season finale in Las Vegas at the end of September. These majestic female bodybuilders would compete and accumulate points over the entire season, before the ultimate champion will be announced in the season finale. Each of these women were made up of PURE MUSCLE, and every single of them could strike a pose and humiliate the best Mr Olympias of today. Women were no longer the weaker, less muscular sex. With the Miss Invincible bodybuilding circuit, each and every one of these women were the pinnacle of human bodybuilding, with even the last-placed competitor still able to outweigh, out-size, outmuscle, out-pose and out-flex the Mr Olympia champion by a landslide. And as MASSIVE and RIPPED as these women are, they have yet to end the dominance of my mom, The Thunderbody. 14 consecutive years my mom has dominated. Brave, strong, courageous and insanely muscle-crazy women had challenged her, and challenged fiercely they did, but regardless, Thora "Thunderbody" has been utterly unbeatable in the end.

After a quick warm up, it was time for our intense afternoon workout session. Today was chest and back superset day. In the morning, we already did 2-hours of high intensity, heavyweight strength training, cables and machine edition. Intense morning pumps with an almost fully stacked cable flies, incline press, decline press, lateral pulldowns and variable-grip cable rows. Now was the afternoon session, which meant FREE WEIGHTS. Barbells and dumbbells. And we're about to do some serious heavyweight lifting.

"Come on, son! Clothes off. Show me all that naked meat!" my mom exclaimed, her ferocious and guttural screams capable of drowning out the angriest drill sergeants in the US Army.

I obeyed her, stripping out of my stringer vest and tiny undersized briefs, revealing my massive beast of a package – my 12-inch merciless pussy-ripping COCK, hardened out in its glory due to the arousal of seeing my mother's freakishly sexy Hulk-out, with two orange-sized balls dangling from its base. But my package was only part of my manliness, as confidently and powerfully, I struck out a Most Muscular to rival that of my mom's. I was nowhere as big as her, for she was a God-like monstrosity, but compared to all the other men who graced the Mr Olympia stage, I was mighty. Having inherited my mother's gifted genetics, I was no pushover as I pumped out my titanic pecs, thick rounded chunks of trapezius muscles rising all the way up my cheeks. My huge arms sported both size and definition, showing off my coconut-capped delts, horse-shoe twisted triceps and softball-rounded biceps. My forearms made Popeye's look like chopsticks, sculpted with a sinewy tapestry of tendons, striations and throbbing vessels. My thighs looked like premium Angus beef shanks, hard sinewy meat built by hours upon hours of barbell squats, leg presses and deadlifts.

As I loved posing naked, exposing my heavy, horse-fucking package, with my famous Ironman magazine cover spread of me riding nude over a Friesian steed, I was nicknamed "The Stallion".  Bill "The Stallion" Isengard, son of Thora "Thunderbody", grandson of Brunhilda "God-Muscle", reigning Mr Olympia at just 18 years of age, the teenage overlord of male bodybuilding and the blood of the Viking.

As I milked every ounce of muscle in my Most Muscular pose, I tried to intimidate my mom with a strong, ferocious growl, admiring my unstoppable Mr Olympia winning flex in the full-body mirror.

"I am INCREDIBLE!" I growled, my veins and muscles all pumped in unison. "No way am I losing the Mr Olympia at this rate!"
My mom smirked sarcastically as she witnessed my little parade, her icy disapproving eyes - the same eyes she uses on literally every other human being on this planet, casually flexed out her own Most Muscular, at just a fraction of her full effort, treating me no more than a rookie. And just like that, her so-called "quick and casual" Hulk-out straight up blown me off the stage, for every single chunk of she-muscle outclassed mine by a landslide. Me, a reigning Mr Olympia champion, further accentuating the oceanic gulf in class between the Miss Invincible and Mr Olympia championships. My mom was twice (almost three times) my size. She was an astronomical 558-pounds of pure womanly muscle, compared to my 315-pounds of manly beef. Even at a casual half-flex, every single muscle in her body: from her traps, to her delts, her chest, her back, her abs, her thighs and her calves, were two times bigger, two times thicker and much more well-defined than mine in my maximum pumped up measurements. Last year, I thought I made it big when my muscular body was hired as a body double to play The Hulk. Two days later, I found out that my mom was hired as the body double for The Hulk's far more massive and terrifying villain, The Abomination. She did such a great job, she was even hired by other companies to play other supervillains like Venom, Rhino, Juggernaut in Marvel; Doomsday, Bane and Darkseid in DC; and Conquest, Battle Beast, Thragg in the Invincible franchise.

"Nice try, son, but I am SUPERIOR," my mom commented, flipping her long, lush golden blonde hair back like the gorgeous supermodel that she was. Despite being fucking RIPPED to the bone, sporting a MASSIVE HEAVYWEIGHT body, and looking absolutely HUMUNGOUS to the public eye, my mom successfully held her reputation as one of the most gorgeous-looking and facially gifted women of the 21st century, outranking prime Angelina Jolie, Ana de Armas, Alexandra Daddario, Beyonce and Megan Fox as the face of People's magazine. "Now quit wasting time with your frivolous nonsense and give me 6 reps on the bench press!"

So my mom and I went straight to our workout. I always made it a habit to try and outlift her for every single exercise, but as usual, my mom was a freak of nature that could not be stopped. The world record raw bench press as of now was 782 pounds, lifted at a one rep max by its world record holder, Julius Maddox. I bench press that for reps! With 785 pounds, I managed to do a perfect 6 reps with perfect form, for 3 sets. But my mom, as always, was at least, twice as strong as me. At 785 pounds on the bench press, at world record weight, she managed a perfect 15 reps for 3 sets. And while I was driven up the wall by the 3rd set, my mom took one further by loading the barbell up to 800 pounds, before doing another TWO sets of 8 reps, just for the extra pump! By the end of it, the bar was bent to a simple U shape due to the sheer amount of weights loaded on either side, the whole room shaking as my mom crashed the bar back onto its rack. She was so absolutely PUMPED, and she was undeniably MASSIVE! Both our naked bodies glistened with sweat, looking as if we just took a dip at the pool, our perspiration forming puddles all over the concrete floor.

"WHOOOOOOO! LIGHTWEIGHT!" my mom yelled.

I was pumped all the way to muscle failure, but I just couldn't fathom how my mom could go on. This was just my first exercise, and nevermind that my mom came like an hour before me and completed multiple sets of heavyweight deadlifts, barbell rows and cable flys. And still she managed to outlift me in the bench press!

"C'mon! More!" my mom demanded, as we proceeded with a superset of weighted pull-ups, inclined bench press, lateral pulldowns, decline bench press, cable seated rows, one armed weighted push-ups and T-bar rows. Then, while I was catching my breath and keeping myself from puking, my mom proceeded to crank up three quick sets of barbell shoulder raises, just for the fun of it. Then, we ended the session with a 500-rep abs workout, with 100 reps for each of the 5 exercises: cable crunches, weighted hanging leg raises, weighted Russian twists, jacknife crunches and bicycle crunches.

"Oh my God! That was an incredible workout!" my mom exclaimed at the end of the day. For me, I was just glad it was over.

"Good job son!"

"By the way mom, after this, I'm having a friend over. Would that be ok?" I asked, still catching my breath from the mega-abs marathon.

"Sure son. But who is this friend of yours?"

"Her name's Sydney. We've been dating for a month now. We're watching Baywatch in my room later," I said.

My mom bellowed. "Well, well, well, a girlfriend huh...watching...Baywatch? Ha! If it goes more than that, remember to use protection!"

"Mom! Ha! Who are you to say?" I joked, remembering her personal "harem" of gigolos she keep at her sponsor's company grounds. My mom, with her outrageous testosterone filled workouts and steroid regimes, proudly sports a hyperactive libido. Every other day, she had these gigolos delivered to our house so she could fuck their brains out and release her incredible orgasmic load.

"Hahaha! Well, don't mind me, I'll be at the pool sunbathing. C'mon, let's finish up and shower before she comes."


tapion

Cool ! I like it so far. How do you want to go on ?

tapion

I like the thought...that Sydney is already fit. A cheerleader or gym bunny. With nice toned but shredded muscles. Low body fat. Veiny. Maybe at the beginning of a roid adventure??

zertus2

This is great so far! I really like all your other stories and would love to read more.

Need!More!Muscle!


Morin Kun

Keep them coming. Love your stories

phil123

And soon Sydney becomes bigger than him.