LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Wife Bodybuilder

Started by strongman51, August 11, 2025, 12:18:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strongman51

Hey, I am new and happen to stumble across this site. I am a 15year competitive strongman who is married to a very developed female bodybuilder. After reading and seeing all of the interest and hype of yo guys for females with huge muscles, I thought it would be fun to share my life being married to a large fbb. Ask any questions and don't hold back. Im sure there are lottos posers on here who are fake but rest assured, I am being real. Ask away...I can answer questions only a man who is married and sexually active to a veteran and largely developed female bodybuilder. Im looking forward to the conversations!! :)

strongman51

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Js396671

Ok so my first question, how big is largely developed?

jbeast

Okay, if you're serious here are a few questions. What are your ages, approximately? How long have you two been together? Kids? What are her vital statistics? Is she taller, more muscular than you? How long has she trained? Sexually, is she dominant?

Intrigue79

How long have you been married?

MP3


Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey, I am new and happen to stumble across this site. I am a 15year competitive strongman who is married to a very developed female bodybuilder. After reading and seeing all of the interest and hype of yo guys for females with huge muscles, I thought it would be fun to share my life being married to a large fbb. Ask any questions and don't hold back. Im sure there are lottos posers on here who are fake but rest assured, I am being real. Ask away...I can answer questions only a man who is married and sexually active to a veteran and largely developed female bodybuilder. Im looking forward to the conversations!! :)

Welcome—definitely an interesting perspective to have here.

I think a lot of people are curious about the reality behind the lifestyle versus what gets hyped online. Being married to a competitive FBB is very different from just admiring physiques from the outside.

A couple things I'd genuinely be interested in:

• How does her training intensity and diet affect day-to-day life at home?
• Do you train together or keep things separate given your strongman background?
• What's the biggest misconception people have about highly muscular women that you've seen firsthand?
• And how does she view all the attention compared to how fans tend to see it?

Looking forward to hearing your take—should make for a much more grounded discussion than the usual speculation.