Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The beach cottage

Started by Brfan, July 31, 2025, 11:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brfan

She saw me staring.
— What?
Jennifer played dumb. She knew exactly what I was looking at — her legs, fully developed and plump, thick with muscle, resting next to mine.
We were stuck in coach while mom and dad got the upgrade to business. Normally I wouldn't mind — the 2-4-2 layout gave us some privacy. But sitting this close, after not seeing her for a whole year, I was overwhelmed.
— Nothing, I...
— We can't all have twigs like you, you know — she teased, her voice casual but loaded.
— I don't have twigs — I protested, weakly.
— Don't? — She poked one of my legs with her finger, the pressure embarrassingly firm. — You're right. These are too mushy to be twigs.
I was still too dumbfounded to think of a comeback.
— You see? That's what happens when you actually exercise — Jennifer said, casually.
— F-from swimming? — I stammered.
She had been on the high school swim team since freshman year. I never paid much attention to it, honestly.
But sitting this close to her now... she looked kind of broad-backed. Strong.
— Oh no... these — she said, patting her trunk-sized legs — are from biking.
— Biking? I didn't know you were into biking. What is it now, triathlon?
Jennifer chuckled.
— God, no. Triathletes are like... twigs with abs. I'm into track cycling now. Sprint events.
I had no idea what to say. But she did.
— Swimming gave me these — she added, rolling up her sleeve.
She flexed her arm halfway. A large, solid ball of muscle bulged out, high and full.
She caught my expression — that little flicker of intimidation I couldn't hide.
— Yeah... that's from all those laps. Cool, huh?
We were heading to the beach cottage we rented every couple of years. A familiar place, full of old memories.
But something told me Jennifer was looking to create new ones.
After they served dinner, while I was scrolling through the in-flight entertainment, I noticed her watching me.
Then she measured me up — slowly — before speaking.
— So... who's taking the bunk bed this year, Matt?
I looked at her, unsure.
— Maybe we could wrestle for it. You know... like old times.
She smiled — a playful, dangerous kind of smile.
My stomach twisted. The idea of wrestling her now — with that body — made me freeze.
She chuckled.
— Oh, I'm just kidding, big brother.
Then, after a beat:
— After all, I'm just your little sister... right?
I noticed the way she emphasized big... and little.
And for the first time, I wasn't sure who was who anymore.


After dropping our bags, Jennifer wandered straight to the shared bedroom.
I didn't follow. I knew what she'd ask.
A few minutes later, she called out from the hallway.
— Sooo... guess that means I get the top bunk?
I hesitated, then said:
— Yeah. Sure. It's yours.
She peeked into the living room, eyes gleaming.
— Wow. Not even a fight this time? Are you feeling okay?
I forced a smile and shrugged.
— Just being nice, I guess.
She tilted her head, knowingly.
— Hmm. Must be something in the air.
Then she disappeared back into the room.
I stayed on the couch, thumbing through some dusty magazines on the coffee table, trying to slow my heartbeat.
The cottage creaked like it always did. The wind rustled outside, and somewhere in the hallway, the old floorboards groaned under someone's steps. Probably Mom, maybe Dad.
But in our shared bedroom, everything was quiet.
Too quiet.
Jennifer's breathing was steady in the bottom bunk — for some reason she decided to take that, as if since there wasn't a dispute it didn't matter anymore - deep and calm, like she didn't have a care in the world. Meanwhile, I stared up at the ceiling, my heart still racing from a conversation that should've meant nothing.
"So, who's taking the bunk bed this year, Matt?"
"Maybe we could wrestle for it... like old times."
I'd laughed it off. Kind of.
But the way she looked at me — the smirk, the tone — that wasn't the same girl I used to pin in five seconds and make cry when we were kids.
She was something else now.
Bigger, broader, confident in a way that didn't fit inside this old room full of shared childhood memories. She didn't belong here anymore. Not in the way I remembered.
And yet... here she was.
I shifted under the sheets, restless.
The mattress springs above her creaked every time I moved, so I tried to stay still. But my mind wouldn't. It spun.
Her legs — the way they filled out her jeans. The curve of her quad when she tapped it. The dense, flexed bicep she'd shown me without hesitation. The way she said big brother, like the words were a private joke I didn't understand.
Had she always been this sure of herself?
Had I just been blind to it before?
God... what the hell was happening to me?
I covered my face with the pillow and tried to breathe. In, out. In, out.
It didn't help.
There was something different about the air in this room. Like it wasn't safe anymore. Like something had shifted between us and I wasn't ready for it — whatever it was.
She turned over below me. The bunk squeaked. Her breathing changed slightly — slower now, deeper. Asleep.
I hated how aware I was of her.
Of her presence. Her body. Her strength.
My cheeks burned with shame.
I wasn't supposed to think about her like this. Not her. Not Jennifer. Not my kid sister.
But she wasn't a kid anymore. And I couldn't pretend not to notice.
I lay there, frozen in the dark, listening to her breathe — and hating the part of me that secretly hoped she was still awake, thinking of me too.


The night had been long..
By the time the sun rose, I was already up — or rather, I never really went down.
We had breakfast together as a family, just like always, and then headed to the beach. Mom chatting. Dad setting up the cooler. And Jennifer, humming softly while tying up her hair into a messy bun.
Then, without a word, she stood up and peeled off her sweatshirt and shorts.
And just like that, the world tilted.
Her bikini was dark navy, minimal, athletic. Not flashy — it didn't need to be. Her body did all the talking.
She was dense — like every inch of her had been packed with purpose. Her legs were thick and powerful, tapering into calves that flexed even when she stood still. Her abs were carved and smooth, each muscle tight beneath her skin. Her back flared slightly with width from the shoulders down, an unmistakable V shape that seemed to demand space even as she moved casually toward the water.
But it was her chest that made me forget to breathe.
She had minimal breasts — not flat, but streamlined, shaped more by the underlying muscle than by fat. The bikini top clung tight to the deep groove between her pecs, a natural cleavage formed by years of swimming. Two slabs of pectoral muscle pushed forward beneath the fabric — not exaggerated, just solid, functional, beautiful in a way I didn't know how to process.
Jennifer wasn't showing off.
She was just existing.
And that was the part that undid me.
She turned to call out to Mom about the sunscreen, and her upper body twisted — obliques flaring, shoulder striations catching the light.
I sat frozen in my beach chair, towel across my lap, grateful for the sunglasses hiding my eyes.
She caught me staring. Again.
This time, she didn't tease.
She just smiled — small, calm, dangerous.
And jogged toward the waves.

The sun was high now, climbing past the trees that shaded part of the sand. A breeze rolled in from the ocean, soft and salty, brushing against my skin and doing nothing to cool me down.
Mom and Dad had gone off for a walk along the coast — something they always did. Usually I would've gone too, or at least pretended to read or nap. But I was stuck in my chair, towel over my lap, unable to move.
Jennifer lay stretched out beside me, face tilted toward the sun, eyes closed behind mirrored sunglasses. Her body glistened with sunscreen, every contour catching the light in a way that felt unreal.
Her legs were bent slightly at the knees, one crossed over the other — thick, muscular, the kind of legs sculpted through hours of training, not genetics. Her abs, tight and subtly flexed, rose and fell with every breath. Her bikini top barely moved with her chest — not because it was too small, but because there just wasn't much to move. Her pecs were slabs. Solid, wide, pressed together into a groove so deep it looked like it had been carved with intention.
I couldn't stop looking.
At her shoulders, round and full. At the hard line running from her lats to her waist. At the way her thighs thickened and narrowed with every shift.
I told myself she was asleep.
I hoped she was asleep.
Because I had been staring for far too long — long enough to forget what time it was. Long enough for my thoughts to go places they shouldn't.
And that's when I noticed... it.
A familiar pressure building beneath the towel.
No.
No no no—
I shifted in my chair, trying to will it away, to breathe through it. I looked up at the sky. At the trees. At the cooler. Anything but her.
But she was right there. Silent. Powerful. Gorgeous.
I hated myself.
This was wrong. This was so wrong.
I stood up too fast, nearly tripping over the edge of the towel.
— Gonna, uh— I muttered, but my voice cracked.
She didn't answer. She didn't move.
Still asleep. Probably.
I didn't wait to confirm.
I jogged toward the water, eyes on the sea, heart pounding, legs stiff.
The first wave hit my ankles.
Cold. Good.
I kept going.
By the time it reached my waist, the shock had numbed everything — my body, my thoughts, my guilt.
I dove under, salt and cold filling my nose and chest.
I stayed down longer than I should've.
Because I didn't want to go back.
Not yet.
Not while she was lying there, like a sunlit temptation I didn't have the strength to ignore.



The cottage creaked around me, warm and sleepy in the afternoon sun.
Mom and Dad were inside, finally down for their usual nap after lunch. The kind they claimed they deserved, as if vacation had somehow been work. The fan hummed behind the screen door. Gulls cried somewhere in the distance.
I sat on the porch alone, arms resting on my knees, watching the waves roll in and out. The breeze was soft, but I still felt overheated — like the ocean hadn't chilled me enough. Like something deeper was still burning under my skin.
I'd barely said a word since the beach.
I couldn't stop replaying it: Jennifer stretched out beside me, motionless. My eyes lingering where they shouldn't have. My body reacting before I could stop it.
And then me — running, like a coward, into the sea.
What the hell was happening to me?
The screen door creaked.
I turned too quickly.
It was her.
Jennifer stepped out, now wearing loose drawstring shorts and a simple tank top. Her hair was still damp, clinging to her collarbone. She looked relaxed. Fresh. Charged.
She held a glass of something cold and took a sip, then leaned against the wooden railing, facing the ocean like I had been.
Neither of us spoke at first.
Then:
— You okay, big brother?
Her tone was casual. Too casual.
— Yeah. I'm fine — I said quickly.
She didn't respond. Just took another sip.
Then:
— You ran off pretty fast back there. Everything alright?
I glanced at her, trying to read her face. But her mirrored sunglasses hid everything.
— Just... needed to cool off.
A slow smirk tugged at the corner of her mouth.
— Mm. Yeah. It was getting pretty hot, wasn't it?
She let the silence hang there.
I swallowed hard.
She tilted her head, eyes still hidden.
— I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, Matt.
That threw me. I looked at her sharply.
— You didn't. I mean— I was just—
— Staring?
I froze.
She took another sip, then finally turned her head toward me, lowering her sunglasses just enough for our eyes to meet.
— It's okay. I noticed.
My throat tightened. I couldn't speak.
Jennifer leaned in slightly, voice lower now.
— I just wasn't sure if you were checking me out... or trying to figure out how someone like me got so much bigger than someone like you.
The breath caught in my chest.
She stepped back and smiled — a soft, dangerous smile that curled like smoke.
— Either way... I'm flattered.
Then she turned, casually, and headed back inside.
Leaving me there — flushed, rattled, and completely undone.
She was gone.
Back inside. Back to her drink. Back to whatever spell she'd been casting all morning without even trying — or maybe while trying, and enjoying every second of it.
I sat frozen on the porch, still facing the ocean, but the waves had gone silent in my ears.
All I could hear was her.
"I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, Matt."
"I noticed."
"Either way... I'm flattered."
My chest was tight, like I'd been caught doing something criminal. And maybe I had — maybe not in action, but in thought. In the way I looked at her.
But she hadn't shamed me. She'd done something worse.
She'd smiled.
Teased.
Left.
I buried my face in my hands.
What the hell was happening?
Jennifer had always been playful. Sarcastic. Tough. But this was different. There was something intentional now, a sharpened edge behind her every word, every gesture. It wasn't just that she'd gotten stronger — it was that she knew what it meant to be strong.
And she liked that I couldn't handle it.
My body hadn't lied. It reacted before my brain could pull the emergency brake. I'd stared at her — not just because she was beautiful, but because she wasn't supposed to be.
Not to me.
And yet there she was, sculpted and glowing in the sun, carved out of muscle and memory, and smiling at me like she knew I was breaking.
I stood up and paced the porch.
My skin was hot again.
I tried to retrace it — when had this started? The moment on the plane? Her teasing about my legs? The flash of her bicep? Or maybe earlier. Maybe I'd been blind for longer than I cared to admit.
It didn't matter now.
I couldn't look at her the same way anymore.
Not when her body spoke louder than her words. Not when every movement made me feel... small. Weak. Guilty. And worse: aroused.
I leaned against the porch railing and shut my eyes.
God.
If this was just the first day of vacation...
How the hell was I going to survive the rest of the week?


Later that afternoon, the air cooled just enough to leave the cottage.
Mom suggested a walk into town, maybe grab some ice cream. I agreed before even thinking, just to get out — get distance, breathe different air.
But when the time came, only Jennifer was ready to go. Dad waved us off from the porch, half-asleep again, saying we should bring something back.
So it was just the two of us.
We walked along the sand trail into the small beachside town. Flip-flops, sunglasses, the occasional word here and there. Jennifer seemed light. Casual. As if nothing had happened that morning. As if I hadn't just had a full-body existential crisis triggered by her existence.
But I knew better.
I could tell in the way she walked — unhurried, arms slightly swinging, abs casually exposed between her cropped tank top and the loose hem of her shorts. She wasn't trying to get attention.
She wasn't trying not to, either.
We reached the ice cream stand near the pier. The guy behind the counter knew her, apparently. They exchanged a few friendly lines. I barely registered what they said.
I was too focused on how Jennifer stepped up to the counter — one foot forward, her quad flexing visibly beneath her shorts, her delts rolling as she reached up to adjust her sunglasses.
She ordered chocolate with extra sprinkles.
— What about you, Matt?
— Uh... same — I mumbled.
We took our cones and sat on the edge of a wooden bench overlooking the water. A couple of kids were playing nearby. Everything was normal. Ordinary.
Except it wasn't.
Jennifer leaned back, resting her elbows on the bench rail. The pose pulled her chest up slightly — just enough to deepen that cleft of muscle between her pecs. Her tank top clung tighter now, stretched over the upper shelf of strength she'd been hiding all morning.
— Remember when I used to get chocolate all over my face? — she asked, licking a perfect spiral around the scoop.
I nodded, swallowing a bite I hadn't taken yet.
— You said it made me look like a clown. I cried the whole way home.
— I was, uh... a jerk sometimes.
She grinned.
— You were. But I survived.
She brought the cone to her lips again, slowly, and I couldn't help but notice how her biceps pressed against the tight opening of her sleeve — full, rounded, high.
And she knew I was watching.
— These aren't from swimming, by the way — she said out of nowhere.
— What? — I asked, too quickly.
She smirked.
— My arms. Not from swimming. That's all lats and shoulders. These? — she turned slightly and flexed her arm, just enough to make the bicep pop through the fabric — dense and dramatic.
— That's from lifting. Heavy lifting.
The word heavy lingered in the air like heat.
I didn't know where to look. My cone had started to drip down the side of my hand, but I couldn't feel anything.
— Wow — I managed.
She giggled — not cute, but confident.
— Just figured you'd want to know, since you've been, you know... noticing things.
I flushed so fast I thought I might faint.
She stood up, stretched overhead — abs taut, lats flaring ever so slightly — and turned back toward town.
— Let's head back. Don't want the old folks thinking we ran away.
And just like that, she walked off.
Leaving me there, sticky cone in hand, brain scrambled, pulse racing.
Again.
Back at the cottage, I shut the bathroom door behind me and locked it.
The cold water slammed into my back.
I tilted my head forward, letting it cascade down my neck, over my chest, my arms. Every muscle in my body was tense, like I could somehow hold the heat in with sheer will.
But it was already too late.
She was back in my head — not as a blur, but in full detail.
Jennifer lying there on the sand, glistening, relaxed, absolutely unbothered.
Her chest rising and falling, her body dense with strength.
Her biceps flaring under the edge of her tank top. The slow flex. The way she said heavy lifting like she was telling me a secret she knew I wouldn't handle.
I clenched my jaw.
Stop.
I tried to breathe through it. Focus on the water. On anything else.
But the memory kept building — stronger than the cold, louder than the sound of the shower.
Her smile. Her voice. The casual dominance of it all.
And then I felt it.
The first twitch. The warm pull low in my stomach.
No.
No, no, no—
I opened my eyes, stared down at the white tile floor.
My body didn't care.
Didn't care that she was my sister.
Didn't care that I was ashamed.
Didn't care that I was under freezing water, fists clenched, jaw tight.
My arousal came like a slow betrayal — undeniable, rising, mocking me.
I pressed my hands against the wall, chest heaving.
My erection pushed forward, hard and full, unignorable. As if it belonged to someone else entirely. As if it had nothing to do with me.
I wanted to scream.
I hated how natural it felt. How inevitable.
Her body haunted me. Not just the shape of it, but the way it commanded space. The power in her thighs. The hardness in her arms. The carved lines of her chest — muscular, masculine even — but wrapped in something terrifyingly feminine.
And how she looked at me.
Like she already knew.
Like she wanted this to happen.
I dropped my head against the cold tile and exhaled a shaky breath.
I couldn't stop it.
I didn't even try anymore.



It was Thursday night.
The cottage was quiet again — only the sound of insects outside, the occasional creak of the ceiling fan, the distant murmur of Mom and Dad watching something inside.
Two more nights, I told myself.
Just two.
I'd made it this far.
I'd survived the beach, the walks, the glances, the quiet moments charged with tension. I'd endured Jennifer's smirks, her offhand flexes, her stretching and lounging and biting into popsicles with deliberate slowness. The way her calves tensed when she stepped out of the water. The way her pecs shifted under thin fabrics like they wanted to break free.
And I'd fought. I really had.
But I was tired now. Not just physically, but mentally. Exhausted from pretending I didn't see her. From pretending I wasn't watching. From lying to myself.
And somehow, she knew.
I was on the porch again, pretending to read a book I hadn't touched in twenty minutes, when she came out of the house behind me.
— You're always out here alone lately — she said.
I looked up. She wore a fitted crop top and gym shorts that clung like second skin. Her arms glistened slightly, like she'd just been doing something — lifting? Push-ups?
She had a towel slung over her shoulder. No bra.
Her pecs moved with every step, that deep shadow of cleavage carved entirely from muscle. Her tank stuck to her lats, her abs crisp and real beneath the moonlight.
I swallowed.
— Just... getting some air.
— Mhm.
She walked over and sat on the railing. Not by the railing. On it. Legs swinging slightly. Arms crossed under her chest, which only made the groove between her pecs more pronounced.
— You've been avoiding me.
I blinked.
— I haven't—
— You have.
She uncrossed her arms and leaned forward, placing both feet flat on the wooden floor. Her quads swelled.
— But it's cute.
I stared at the book. Blank pages. Or maybe just my eyes refusing to focus.
Then she said:
— You remember when we were kids, and I used to try to wrestle you?
I froze.
She smiled — slow, almost kind.
— I'd get so frustrated because you'd pin me in like five seconds. Every time. You barely tried.
I looked up at her.
Her eyes were soft. Her smile, not.
— I used to cry. Remember?
I nodded.
— Well...
She stepped forward. Closer.
Then she dropped the towel on the floor.
— Wanna see how that would go now?
My heart stopped.
She stood over me, broad-shouldered, arms relaxed but ready. Her legs were planted, body perfectly balanced.
Not playful. Not joking.
A challenge.
I didn't move.
— Come on, Matt. Just like old times.
Her voice was soft — almost sweet — but her eyes were fire.
— Unless... you're scared.
She reached down, slow and smooth, and took the book from my hands. Set it aside.
Then she bent forward, hands on the arms of my chair, locking me in place.
Her biceps flared.
Her pecs pushed into view.
Her breath was warm.
I couldn't move.
Couldn't speak.
Couldn't think.
She was close enough to kiss. Or kill.
— Don't worry — she whispered. — I'll be gentle.
Then she smiled.
And it was the most terrifying, beautiful thing I'd ever seen.
I didn't answer.
I didn't need to.
She could see it in my face — the fear, the tension, the heat I couldn't hide anymore. And she fed on it.
Jennifer leaned back just enough to pull me up by the wrist.
Her grip was unshakable.
She led me down from the porch like we were dancing — slow, effortless, inevitable — and onto the soft sand just below, where the moon lit the yard in silver.
— No rules, right? — she asked, mock-serious.
I couldn't speak.
She laughed softly, then lunged.
I barely had time to react. Her hands gripped my waist, her thigh swept behind mine, and suddenly I was airborne — weightless for a moment — before landing with a soft thump in the sand.
My back hit first. My breath fled.
She straddled me.
One leg over each of mine. Her thighs heavy, muscular, pinning me down with no effort.
I struggled. Out of instinct. Out of shame. But her body didn't move.
She smiled.
— Aww. Still trying?
I reached for her shoulders, tried to twist to the side — but her hands caught my wrists, slammed them into the sand above my head, and just held them there.
Like it was nothing.
Her tank top clung to her chest now, slick with sweat and heat. I could see the deep shadow of her pecs between the fabric.
She straddled me in the sand, thighs tight against mine, her hands wrapped around my wrists, holding them down like they belonged there.
Like I belonged there.
I squirmed — or tried to. Her body didn't budge. She was solid. Balanced. Powerful. Her pecs shifted under her crop top, muscles pressing upward, casting that deep, impossible groove down the center of her chest.
I was panting now. From effort. From heat.
From shame.
She looked down at me — smiling.
Then she leaned in close and whispered:
— Want me to make it worse?
Her tone was light, but the weight of the threat landed deep.
Before I could speak, she slid her legs farther apart, her knees nudging inside mine, ankles locking around my shins.
My eyes went wide.
— Don't — I whispered.
She smirked.
— Afraid of a little grapevine?
She began to stretch her legs outward, slowly, deliberately, her inner thighs spreading mine apart. My hips ached from the pressure.
— If I really wanted, I could break you right now.
Her abs pressed hard against me — and she felt it.
She paused.
The smirk widened.
— Oh. That's why you're nervous.
She rolled her hips once — just enough to grind my arousal directly into the ridges of her core.
I gasped.
She looked down between us, then back into my eyes.
— You are a hard opponent, I'll give you that, Matty
She laughed softly — low and dark and devastating.
She kept me there, pinned open, trembling, her body pressing into me from every angle. Strength above me. Strength around me. Strength against me.
Then her lips brushed close to my ear again.
— Does it hurt?
I didn't answer.
— Or does it make it better?
Still, I said nothing.
She didn't need a reply.
My body was already giving her everything.
— Don't worry, Matty. You're not the first guy I've pinned down.
Then she brought her mouth close to my ear.
— But you're definitely the one I'm enjoying the most.
And then she held me there — fully clothed, fully dominated, fully hers.
Not moving fast. Not finishing it.
Just savoring.
Every second.
Every twitch.
Every breath of surrender I couldn't hold back.


She let go.
Just like that.
No warning. No final push. No dramatic finish. She just unhooked her legs from mine, stood up, brushed the sand from her thighs, and walked away — calm, glowing, victorious.
Like she hadn't just dismantled me in every possible way.
I stayed on the ground, back against the cool earth, arms limp, chest still rising and falling in shallow gasps. The stars spun overhead. Or maybe it was just me.
My skin burned everywhere she touched.
But nothing hurt.
Nothing at all.
And that was the worst part.
Because I wanted it to hurt.
I wanted pain to snap me out of it — to pull me back to reality, to morality, to normal. But all I felt was heat. A weight between my legs that still hadn't gone down. A hollow ache in my chest like something had been taken from me.
No — given. Offered.
I hadn't lost anything.
I'd surrendered.
I brought my hands to my face, fingers trembling.
I could still feel her breath on my skin. The roll of her hips. The thickness of her abs grinding into me. The pressure. The smile.
God.
I could still hear her voice.
That last whisper...
low, sweet, in my ear — like a secret I wasn't supposed to have:
"You're not the first guy I've pinned... but you're definitely the one I'm enjoying the most."
She said it like a promise.
Like she wasn't finished.
And deep down, beneath the shame, beneath the heat...
I didn't want her to be.


The last day.
One more sunset, one more dinner, one more night — and then we'd be packing bags and pretending everything was fine.
That this had been just another family vacation.
That my sister hadn't pinned me in the sand two nights ago and whispered in my ear while I pressed against her abs like a boy breaking apart.
That I wasn't still dreaming about it.
That I wasn't already hard when she stepped out of the cottage that morning in her smallest bikini yet.
But I was.
Her top was thin, black, high-cut on the sides, dipping low between her pecs — the groove deeper than ever, carved from sheer muscle. Her bottoms hugged high on her hips, showing off every cut of her legs, every swell of her glutes. She walked toward us barefoot, towel slung over her shoulder like she didn't weigh a thing.
Dad was setting up umbrellas. Mom was reading. I was in my chair, trying not to combust.
Jennifer dropped her towel and stood next to me.
Close.
Then, with the most casual voice in the world:
— Sunscreen time.
She squirted lotion into her hand, rubbed her palms together, and started with her abs — right there, beside me.
Slow.
Up and down.
Fingers gliding over the ridges of her core like she was sculpting herself in real time. Her muscles flexed slightly with each stroke, her pecs twitching above the edge of her top. She made soft little hums of satisfaction — not loud, just enough for me to hear.
I didn't breathe.
She moved to her chest, fingers working around the edges of the bikini, careful not to slip under it — but almost. She massaged her pecs in slow circles, and I swear I could see the veins rising beneath her skin.
And then, without looking at me:
— Can you get my back?
My throat closed.
She turned around slowly, shifting her weight from one hip to the other, and swept her hair up into a bun with one hand, holding it in place with the other.
And that's when I saw everything.
Her arms, raised above her head, were a masterclass in muscle — triceps thick and long, the inner heads pushing out like coils under golden skin. Her delts rounded up and outward, dense and full, casting gentle shadows under the sun.
But her back—
God, her back.
It wasn't just broad. It was carved.
Her lats flared wide from her waist, tapering into that perfect V-shape that flexed subtly as she shifted her stance. The trapezius muscles rose like cords from either side of her spine, leading to a pair of scapulae that danced under her skin as she adjusted her hold. The groove running down the center of her back was so deep it looked like it had been sculpted with a chisel.
Veins ran faintly over her shoulders.
Striations curled across the base of her traps when she flexed, just slightly.
And all of it shimmered with sunscreen she hadn't reached yet — bare muscle, waiting to be touched.
She passed me the bottle behind her without a glance.
No smirk. No command.
Just full, unspoken authority.
My hands shook as I took it.
And then I touched her.
Warm skin. Dense power. Muscles that flexed slightly under my palms — not in resistance, but in acknowledgment. She could feel me tremble. I was sure of it.
I started at her shoulders. Slid down. Her back radiated heat, strength, ownership.
And then—
— You missed a spot — she murmured.
She nudged my hand lower, toward the swell of her glutes.
And I obeyed.
I rubbed sunscreen over her ass. Firm. Round. Unbelievably hard under my hand. My fingertips trembled.
Mom said something to Dad. Laughed at whatever he replied.
They had no idea.
Jennifer turned slightly — just enough for me to see the edge of her smirk.
Then she took the bottle from my hand.
— Your turn.
She squeezed some lotion into her palm and stepped behind me. I tensed.
She rubbed it over my shoulders. My back. Softly.
Too softly.
Then she leaned in, her lips barely a whisper behind my ear.
— So small, Matt.
Her hands traced down to my sides, my waist, her touch featherlight and devastating.
— So soft.
I swallowed hard.
— I like you that way.
She slid her fingers around my ribs, across my stomach, her thumbs brushing too low.
— Like something I can break... or keep.
She didn't say which.
She didn't have to.
Because she already had.


The house was still.
I could hear the ocean through the cracked window, steady and slow, like it was breathing with us. One bunk creaked gently every now and then — her bunk. Jennifer had come in just minutes before me, wearing that loose tank top and those impossibly soft shorts. She said nothing.
Neither did I.
But I felt her.
Every second. Every heartbeat. Every breath.
I lay in my bed, eyes open, staring at the wooden slats above, trying to convince myself this was just a vacation. That we were leaving in the morning. That I could go back to school, to normal, to before.
But I couldn't.
I couldn't forget her straddling me in the sand.
Couldn't forget her whisper.
Couldn't forget how my body gave in, harder and faster than my mind could resist.
And I couldn't stop wanting more.
The silence stretched between us like a rope. Tight. Fragile. Pulling.
Then I heard her move — a shift of weight, the soft brush of skin against sheets.
— Come down here.
Her voice wasn't teasing.
It wasn't commanding.
It was just true.
I didn't think. I didn't breathe. I just moved.
Climbed down from the bunk like I was being pulled by something stronger than gravity. I stood beside her bed, in the dark, trembling.
She pulled back the blanket. Didn't even look at me.
So I slid in.
The sheets were warm. So was she.
She turned onto her side, one strong arm curling over my body — slow, heavy, sure — pulling me flush against her. My back to her chest. Her forearm draped across my stomach. Her hand open and flat, resting just above my waistband.
I couldn't move.
Didn't want to.
Her body was everywhere — her thighs pressed behind mine, her abs like ridges of stone against my spine, her breath hitting the back of my neck in soft waves.
Then her hand moved.
Not down.
Up.
Guiding mine. Slowly. Gently.
She brought my hand to her stomach, placed it over her abs — solid, flexed, perfect.
I felt their shape under my palm.
I tried not to shake.
She said nothing. Just held my hand there. Let me feel what she was made of.
Then she brought it higher.
To her chest.
My fingers trembled as they brushed against her pecs — not soft, not rounded, but high and full, shaped by years of power. I didn't dare move. But she pressed forward into my hand, just enough for me to understand:
This is mine now.
She shifted again, taking my hand lower — to her thigh.
It was warm. Dense. Wide.
I felt the cut between each muscle as her fingers guided mine slowly down the length of it, then back up, then higher — to where her shorts ended, and bare skin began.
Still, she said nothing.
She just breathed.
And I moaned.
Quiet. Helpless. Not from lust.
From something else.
From surrender.

The plane hummed around me — that dull, steady white noise that usually lulled me to sleep.
Not this time.
I sat in the window seat, arms crossed, back tense, staring at clouds I couldn't see through the glare. My reflection stared back at me in the plastic window — pale, quiet, blank.
I hadn't said more than two words since we left the cottage.
My body still remembered everything.
The feeling of her breath behind my ear.
The weight of her thigh across mine.
Her hand, guiding mine over every inch of her body like it belonged there.
Like I belonged there.
And I had let it happen.
No — I had needed it.
And now I couldn't stop replaying it.
Her pecs under my hand. Flexed. Heavy.
Her thigh, thick and alive, twitching when I touched it.
The way she wrapped around me from behind and just held me after.
Not teasing. Not mocking.
Just... owning.
Like I was something she'd already claimed.
I shifted in my seat, heart racing, hoping no one noticed how hard I was trying not to squirm.
Beside me, Jennifer scrolled lazily through her phone. Legs crossed, headphones loose around her neck, lips curved in a half-smile that hadn't faded since the cottage.
She was glowing.
Unbothered.
I was coming apart in silence, and she was sipping soda through a straw like nothing had happened.
Like she hadn't changed my life.
Then — as if reading my thoughts — she pulled one earbud out and leaned toward me.
Her voice was soft. Private. Just for me.
— So... I was thinking.
I turned, already bracing.
She didn't look at me.
Still scrolling.
— I might swing by your dorm next month. You know. Check in.
My throat closed.
That's when she looked up.
The same eyes that stared down at me in the sand. The same smirk from the bunk. The same calm, cruel affection that had wrapped around me and never let go.
She leaned in one last inch and whispered:
— See how college boys handle pressure.
Then she put her earbud back in, reclined her seat, and closed her eyes.
And I sat there, burning in silence, watching the clouds drift past.
Knowing nothing was ever going to be the same.

Brfan


Sola97

Nice story, please continue 😊 Love your storys

asqwert

Great work as always!

It's amazing that you're back after all this time! Please make more!

JangoFitt5

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great work as always!

It's amazing that you're back after all this time! Please make more!


Wow, asqwert, my man, I read your stories back in the day. You described females with the exact style and body type I wanted. Are you continuing your stories? I wish you would continue like Brfan just like he does such a good job in his stories.

jeffbeans

Great to see you back writing, and it's another excellent story!

wowser1016

You are MY favorite writer!

Brfan



Epilogue


I knew it before I opened the door.
Ever since I told Mom and Dad I wouldn't be home for Christmas — using "extra credits" as an excuse — I knew Jennifer wouldn't let it go.
She had promised me a visit.
And Jennifer always kept her promises.
Sure enough, there she stood, framed by the dorm hallway light. She didn't wait for an invitation — just stepped past me, dropping her duffel by the cabinet like she owned the place.
I froze. She looked... bigger. Not taller — just denser, thicker. Four months since the cottage, and the memories still looped in my head like a horror film I couldn't stop replaying.
Jennifer smiled, reading me instantly.
The black compression shirt clung to her V-taper, shoulders round, biceps pushing against the sleeves even at rest.
"Yeah," she said, patting her thigh, denim straining. "I've grown. Five, six pounds. Mostly here."
My throat went dry.
"H-hi, Jenny... what are you doing here?"
Her grin curled — mischief and pleasure mingled.
"I came to make sure you wouldn't spend the holidays alone, big brother."
The word big dripped mockery.
She glanced around the room.
"So... what do college boys do now to keep the roommate away? Still a sock on the doorknob?"
"N-no, I'll just text him." My fingers fumbled with the phone.
"Good." She kicked off her shoes, casual. "Do that while I make myself comfortable."
By the time I hit send, she was lying on my bed.
Face down. Shirt and jeans gone. Sheets pulled just above her waist.
And her back— God.
It wasn't human anymore. It was a map of muscle: traps, lats, cords running thick under skin, every ridge alive. Her body looked carved, anatomical. My pillow cradled her cheek, that same knowing smile painted across her lips.
"You know," she murmured, voice muffled by cotton, "all that driving made my back stiff. Think you can help me with a massage, Matty?"
I nodded, trembling.
As I sat beside her, she corrected me with a whisper, low and playful:
"No, silly. Not like that. You'll twist yourself. Come on — kneel over me. Put your weight on my thighs. I can take it."
Obedience wasn't a choice anymore. I slid closer, pulled her loose hair aside — and froze.
There, inked just beneath her hairline, in cursive:
Be gentle, after all...
A tattoo. Feminine. Playful. Disarming.
She knew I'd seen it. She didn't comment. Neither did I. The silence pressed harder than any words.
I set my hands to her traps. Dense. Solid. Alive.
The moment I touched her, my body betrayed me — pressure swelling against her glutes beneath the sheet. In shame I shifted, half-ready to bolt.
Her voice stopped me cold:
"Mmm... your hands are divine. Don't you dare get up until I'm relaxed. Do you hear me?"
I froze. Then obeyed.
My hands worked lower, across the ridges of her back. My arousal ground helplessly against her. She didn't flinch. She absorbed it. Owned it.
"You know, Matty..." Her voice purred. "...my lumbar's sore too. Maybe you could work my erectors?"
My pulse spiked. I slid my hands lower, hesitant, until I reached the base of her spine. And that's when I saw it:
Another tattoo. Smaller. Hidden.
Just above the swell of her glutes, in the shadows where a bikini would cover, it read:
...I can break you.
My breath caught.
This time she spoke.
Soft. Certain. Unshakable.
"Do you like it?"
Her smile deepened, slow and merciless.
"I got them thinking of you."

I was still dumbfounded when Jennifer moved in one fluid motion, rolling onto her back, grabbing my pillow, and pulling it tight against her chest. The pillow hid what little modesty she chose to keep, but the effect was worse — suggestive, mocking.
She smiled, slow and deliberate. One arm pressed the pillow to her body; the other stretched overhead, her forearm resting casually, yet coiled with muscle. Her biceps and triceps bulged even in repose, a living reminder of everything I couldn't fight.
"You know, Matty..." Her voice was velvet wrapped around steel. "...I'm here. Exposed. Vulnerable. The perfect chance for you to take back what I took from you. To take me."
She arched her back just enough to roll her hips upward — and the pressure against my groin was blinding. I bit back a gasp.
Her eyes glinted. "But... what happens if you can't?"
She flexed her free arm lazily, half a curl, just enough to make the peak of her bicep rise like a threat — thick, veined, alive.
"Can you imagine," she whispered, "how much it would hurt you?"
A giggle bubbled from her throat, rich and merciless. She tilted her head, watching my eyes track the muscle, unable to look away.
"This single muscle," she said, curling it tighter, the peak splitting the skin, "could break you. In more ways than one."
Her grin widened, dangerous and playful at once.
"Tell me, Matty..." She shifted her hip against me again, deliberate, devastating. "...have you ever had a girl in here, in your bed, your body begging for her — and still, terrified of what she might do to you?"
"Vulnerable."
That word stuck with me. I knew it was a trap. But at this point I wasn't thinking about avoiding it — I was thinking about not letting her win.
I grabbed Jennifer's wrists, forcing them above her head, pressing my chest against the pillow that separated us. For a second, I almost believed I had her.
She just giggled.
"Nice try, big brother, but..."
Her arms surged upward, pecs flexing hard against me. In one swift motion she tore free and wrapped me in her arms, crushing me to her chest. The pythonic embrace stole my breath in seconds.
"That's a no-no."
She let me go, and I staggered upright, gasping.
"Care to try again?" she teased, her body still relaxed, her tone dooming me.
I lunged again, this time pinning her arms to her sides, locking my grip around her elbows. She rotated her palms outward, curling her biceps against my hands. The peaks swelled, hard and veined, prying my fingers apart.
"At this point," she smirked, "I don't know if you're really trying, or just enjoying yourself."
Maybe she wasn't wrong.
"But if you want to feel them..." she said, voice low, "...just ask, Matty."
With a burst of power, she broke free again and yanked my head under her right arm. My neck was pressed into the ridge of her flexed bicep — a living vise. My air vanished.
I gasped, clawing, begging. She released me with a chuckle.
"Matty... remember the grapevine?"
Of course I remembered. Every night since the cottage. The moment she proved she could break me.
Her smile deepened. "By that look, I know you do. Well... here's your chance. Try it on me. A little payback."
Numb with shame and heat, I slid my legs around hers, trying to trap them. She let me, even wiggled her hips now and then — making sure I knew how ready I was, how hard I pressed against her.
But then... nothing. I strained. She didn't budge. Her thighs were immovable. She let me fight, try, fail. Until, bored, she snapped her legs open — and before I understood, she snapped them shut again, high around my waist. Ankles locked.
"I told you it would hurt if you couldn't take control..."
She squeezed.
Pain lanced through me, sharp and unrelenting. I screamed. She smiled, leaned close, whispered:
"Didn't you read it? I can break you..."
And then she let go. I collapsed over her, chest heaving, body trembling. She stroked the back of my hair gently, almost lovingly.
"Take your time, Matty. It's alright now."
When I could breathe again, she reached under the pillow and pulled something out. Black fabric. She pressed it into my hand.
"What is this?" I croaked.
"A blindfold. Put it on." Her tone was calm, absolute. "And no peeking. I'll know."
I obeyed. Simple as that.
Darkness closed in. I heard the sheets move, the pillow fall. The sound of fabric slipping off skin. My pulse roared. She was naked now. I knew it. Still, I didn't move. Not without her command.
She slid behind me, pulling me flush against her. My shorts ground into the iron swell of her glutes. Her hand guided mine there, flexing rhythmically beneath my touch. Dense. Immense. My hands shook.
"Feel that?" she breathed, her voice a furnace in my ear. "That's mine. All mine."
She pressed closer, her back against my chest, and guided my hands higher — over her abs, then to her pecs. This time she let me explore, tracing the deep grooves, the striations, the hard flexing slabs that filled my palm. She breathed harder, exhaling hot against my neck.
I couldn't hold anymore. Heat surged, shame and ecstasy colliding. My body betrayed me in violent release.
She felt it. The twitch, the wetness, the moan.
Jennifer let go of my hand, turned my head gently toward hers, lips grazing my ear.
"Good boy."
I trembled in the dark, still blindfolded, still trapped in her heat.
Her breath lingered. Then, softer, heavier, with a smile I could hear:
"You think this was surrender, Matty? ...This was just me being gentle."
Silence. Just her breathing, steady, calm, right behind me.
And in that silence, blindfold tight, I realized the worst part wasn't the threat.
It was that I wanted to know what came after gentle.

taoschild

Great story, thanks for sharing
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sieming

I really like your story, and really hate the formatting.  ;D

taoschild

Really enjoyed this story - it stayed in my head churning and eventually motivated me to start writing a new novel which I'm going to name something like "Like a Sister: But Not Really."  Thanks again for the motivation BrFan
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wookey

We look forward to welcoming your next story.

crow004

Brfan, you wrote another masterpiece! Your focus and descriptions of his inner emotional turmoil mixed with mere hints of her quiet confidence, strength and dominance was perfection!
K+

crow004

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Really enjoyed this story - it stayed in my head churning and eventually motivated me to start writing a new novel which I'm going to name something like "Like a Sister: But Not Really."  Thanks again for the motivation BrFan

You're such a tease taos! lol I'm looking forward to reading that story