⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Is TOPLESS considered the norm for session girls during sessions?

Started by VirginUncle67, July 30, 2025, 05:49:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VirginUncle67

Is TOPLESS  considered the norm for session girls during sessions?

How were your experiences?

VirginUncle67

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is TOPLESS  considered the norm for session girls during sessions?

How were your experiences?

Not really.  Many girls offer it with their normal rates, some offer it as an add on, and some don't offer it at all.  It is not uncommon, but I would not say that it is the norm.
Yo.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is TOPLESS  considered the norm for session girls during sessions?

How were your experiences?

Not really.  Many girls offer it with their normal rates, some offer it as an add on, and some don't offer it at all.  It is not uncommon, but I would not say that it is the norm.

Agree wholeheartedly. It MAY become "a norm" for you if you see a woman multiple times and chemistry develops . . . but I would never assume topless as a norm. And in any event, I think where we as schmoes differ from most of the rest of manhood is that boobies, while we like them, are not the priority for us. For me, a strong back has always outdistanced boobies, by orders of magnitude.
Life sucks and then you die.

jbeast

I was a regular with one of our ladies, she loved control and had a dominant presence in session. She liked me and we got along great... but she never went topless. By the second session I was performing oral on her, which became a given. No FS, or topless but my sessions with her were intense and highly sensual. Will never forget her, since she is long retired.

ji_scott

It happens sometimes, more so if you're a regular.  Definitely still a minority.

2ndHoodman


jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was a regular with one of our ladies, she loved control and had a dominant presence in session. She liked me and we got along great... but she never went topless. By the second session I was performing oral on her, which became a given. No FS, or topless but my sessions with her were intense and highly sensual. Will never forget her, since she is long retired.

Let me add something here. I was a regular with the lady I mention in my previous post, from the early 2000s for around 20 years, even though I was East Coast and she was West Coast. We must have done at least two sessions a year, kept in touch often about her vanilla career plans, etc., that's why it was unusual for her not to go topless. She was all about control. I never asked, because I didn't want to upset the chemistry, and she never offered.

On the other side of the fence (no not mentioning names) I would text/email/call about "muscle worship" (body worship) for a first session with some well-known and great sessionettes from that era. Maybe it was my polite, business-like approach, but topless / breast worship was on the table on the first session. Or, one of us would say before meeting, something like "let's see how it goes." I was lucky, when topless happened (and it often did) it was included. Full nudity, oral (either way), etc., etc. YMMV and you never know, at least in my experience. 

Tiberius

No. I kept saying an FBB several times because she was what I wanted and close and she never went topless for me. Didn't ask though.

outmuscled

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is TOPLESS  considered the norm for session girls during sessions?

And in any event, I think where we as schmoes differ from most of the rest of manhood is that boobies, while we like them, are not the priority for us. For me, a strong back has always outdistanced boobies, by orders of magnitude.

I would expect bodybuilders to be more open to topless. They love to show off (in fact showing off their body on stage is their career) and a MW session is basically a show off showing off in private.

Bulklover I hear you about boobs, I think bodybuilders have far more interesting features elsewhere on their body.
But I love watching big pecs clenching and I like to see how they merge into the remaining little trace of boob on a natural chest. Big fake boobs ruin it.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is TOPLESS  considered the norm for session girls during sessions?

And in any event, I think where we as schmoes differ from most of the rest of manhood is that boobies, while we like them, are not the priority for us. For me, a strong back has always outdistanced boobies, by orders of magnitude.

I would expect bodybuilders to be more open to topless. They love to show off (in fact showing off their body on stage is their career) and a MW session is basically a show off showing off in private.

Bulklover I hear you about boobs, I think bodybuilders have far more interesting features elsewhere on their body.
But I love watching big pecs clenching and I like to see how they merge into the remaining little trace of boob on a natural chest. Big fake boobs ruin it.

Agree about giant funbags. Betty Pariso, who was one of my original FBB crushes, is 69 and still look spectacular even though she's trimmed way down from her BBing days. But she has these gigantic bolt-ons that just ruin it! It's like those sofa-cushion lips so many women get; who told them that was a good look?? 
Life sucks and then you die.

mikem2436

Depends. I've had 5 sessions with bodybuilders and 1 was full bikini, 1 was extra for topless and the other 3 went topless after a while when we both got more comfortable

Zenzen

In my experience, I wouldn't say it's the norm across the industry. It really depends on the individual session provider, the type of session being offered, and what has been agreed upon beforehand.

Some providers are comfortable incorporating posing, flexing, or attire changes into certain sessions, while others keep things much more focused on wrestling, strength demonstrations, conversation, or training-related activities. There doesn't seem to be a universal standard.

One thing I've learned is that it's best not to make assumptions based on photos, videos, or reviews from other clients. What one person experienced may have been a different type of session, a different arrangement, or simply something the provider no longer offers.

The safest approach is to read the provider's profile carefully and discuss expectations in advance. That way everyone knows what is and isn't included, and there are no awkward misunderstandings.

From talking to other fans over the years, it seems experiences vary quite a bit depending on the provider and the era. I'd be interested to hear whether longtime session clients think the scene has changed compared to 10–20 years ago.

fraggle2022

One of my favourite sessionettes never goes topless or removes underwear, but we still have a very sensual session.

post_punk_skunk

In my limited experience, it is certainly the norm. I never ask for it up front, or for "extras," or anything that is perceivably creepy, perverted, or loser-coded. But the top has come off every time for me. Chemistry is a far preferable vehicle for escalation than bartering.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is TOPLESS  considered the norm for session girls during sessions?

And in any event, I think where we as schmoes differ from most of the rest of manhood is that boobies, while we like them, are not the priority for us. For me, a strong back has always outdistanced boobies, by orders of magnitude.

I would expect bodybuilders to be more open to topless. They love to show off (in fact showing off their body on stage is their career) and a MW session is basically a show off showing off in private.

Bulklover I hear you about boobs, I think bodybuilders have far more interesting features elsewhere on their body.
But I love watching big pecs clenching and I like to see how they merge into the remaining little trace of boob on a natural chest. Big fake boobs ruin it.

Agree about giant funbags. Betty Pariso, who was one of my original FBB crushes, is 69 and still look spectacular even though she's trimmed way down from her BBing days. But she has these gigantic bolt-ons that just ruin it! It's like those sofa-cushion lips so many women get; who told them that was a good look??

A lot of people did and honestly it's how they feel about themselves. For every person that doesn't like bolt-ons there's 5 who do. Also learned that the only way to keep working out with implants is the bolt ons. Under muscle doesn't work because you'll distort the implant l