Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Regarding Chaturbate Cam FBBs and Fitness Models

Started by Honk2, July 22, 2025, 05:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honk2

Hello everyone,

Hopefully I'm in the right place, I've done a search and there doesn't appear to be a main Chaturbate hub here. I was curious if anyone has any suggestions for Chaturbate specific cam girls to check out that have the sorts of physiques we love. I'm looking for FBB's and Fitness related, as lean and shredded as possible.

I will be sure to share whatever is found here down the road.

Thanks!

Honk


Mumuzator

Hi,
I can't find models like those on HBC, but sometimes it can happen.
Right now, I'm mainly looking at:
Violet_smmithh (is also on hbc)
miller_fit_
khloe_rossich
alexiafit
milusea
Gracieparker
If you have any recommendations, I'm interested.


Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi,
I can't find models like those on HBC, but sometimes it can happen.
Right now, I'm mainly looking at:
Violet_smmithh (is also on hbc)
miller_fit_
khloe_rossich
alexiafit
milusea
Gracieparker
If you have any recommendations, I'm interested.


linda_power
Lisa_ree
Salome_sw
Amarajezebel
Emily_foxx01
Muscle Queen Ren from HBC is also on there as Renigendur
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

fbbfannation

abby_yons, adelinecarter, alissonroyce, alisson_tylor_, ali_fit, allyssongray, amazonabodybuilder, anastasiyafit, angelina_class_7,angel_martins, anjinhama, aquafoxxy, ashadevon_fit, audry_montero
bandkitten2, bellaburn, beylaficher, brasilianmarried, brazilianfitqueen, brenndacastillo
callmeagoodgirlplease, canela_osadaa_, celeste_madson, charlieemmafituk, christiekroes, crazyxbody, crazy_muscle, cristalbeautiful1, cristal_crossfit
damaged211, danabeth, dana__white, dania_johns, dia_moonlight, dorothy_meyer
ebonyyvy, elii_hs, elly_malkova_, emilyfitness8, eva__lovia_
fitcouplexoxo , fitdoll40 , fitnessgoddess1 , fitrosexxx , frankiebabyrae
gabrielagreco_ , goodnight_kitty , gracieparker , gymbunnie
harusaku , heidicox , helena_fits , hermioneharper , hot_fitness
imtaylor__ , im_taylor , irisfit , isabella_savina , isabelle_amelie
jackie_barz , jadesexfun , jasmine_mistress , jasmine___mistress , jennaxbarry , julia_renard
karolinaaa_hot , karolynn_fitness , katrin_1 ,kayla_batista01 , khloe_rossich, kim_beckett, kora_65, kyle_camns_
ladydiavola , lalolaonly , lana_fit , leahcat_ , leah_evans3 , leriatheclown , leriathefirst , liightanddarkness11_11 , linda_power , lisa_ree , lisa_ree_
lucieoude_  , lusexyhot
mackiewilson , madamphysique , maddieesx , marttinafoxx , maryssaa_ , mellanie33 , milf_tea , miller_fit_ ,mimmyfit1 , missale ,molly_ady , musclebella , musclesqueen , muscular_domina
nakedbakers ,nandabrazil, naomibrinks1, nattasha_scott , natykleo03 , nicoleautumn , nicole_duran3095 , niiaa01, nikitakarma , ninna_monroe_
paulitalov , paytonferrara_ , pink_kush_a , princessofmuscles , quadsgoddess
renata4you , renigendur
salome_sw , sammyhadid , sam_diva , sam_monrou , sarahraynex  , sexyycutedoll , sirius_smith , sofi_evans22 , soy_domiino , stephie_martinez , strongamy , succubusqueen669, svetlanahelena , sweet_sara2
tamiriscastro , therealkenleyw , tiffanilove
veronicaredonda , violet_adler , violet_smmithh
xiarawixx , xxqueenbxx504 , yoyoanny , _f_r_a_u_ , _haruu , _lulukiss_ , _nikki_moore_ , _savazar
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

Warhawk Overdrive

Just like HBC, a lot of these women are hardly ever on.
ebonyyvy, vanillalivitski, amazonabodybuilder and princessofmuscles have not been on in over 2 months for example
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf