Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscle Love: 6 Year Anniversary Re-Write/Edit

Started by taoschild, July 17, 2025, 08:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taoschild

Hey All, Muscle Love, the first book I wrote with my wife is being re-released with some new sections and edits for our 6th year anniversary. It's the first book I wrote with my wife, and a near memoir, so it's pretty special to me (especially now that my recent novels are all on my own). The new version of the book should be out tomorrow. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login In the meantime here is a snippet that I'll finish for you soon. This scene is from late in the book where his fiancee, Mel, is stronger than him with her left hand but they're still even on their right. The setting is a celebration party for their impending marriage and the protagonist, Rick, is doing a mini-putt home golf with the boys while the girls 'play' inside.
-----
About half the guys were my close friends, but three or four were Colby's friends too and they didn't understand 'drunk Rick.' Colby's twenty-something nephew, Dave, seemed particularly thin-skinned. When I was doing well in the first half, he was especially annoyed and claimed once that I must be cheating.

I was having too much fun to care, but I thought, what an ass to be so competitive at a party. Later I teased him for hitting short on every first chip and asked him if he wanted to play from the senior tees.

Dave quickly retorted, "At least my wife isn't a freak who is stronger than I am."

I rushed at him and Will grabbed me and held me back. I didn't know who this guy's wife was so I didn't know how to go toe-to-toe insulting him, so I just got defensive.

"Mel is beautiful and she is pretty darn amazing in the sack." I heard the words coming out of my mouth and couldn't retract them so I just kept going. "You'd better be nice, because unlike me, I know she is stronger than you."

"There is no way you are stronger than her," he continued. "She looks like Arnold in drag."

I escaped Will's grip and went after him. I knocked him down and Will, Colby, and a few others pulled us apart. Colby finally cooled me down by sending Dave back to the house. He reminded me that we were there to celebrate our relationship and that it would surely hurt Mel for there to be a fight.

"Sorry, really I am. I just can't stand closed minded people like him. Calling her names. And I am stronger than her."

Will joked, "I'm not sure I am a man, and it's okay."

"No, really I am." I was way out over my skis. The alcohol and anger were a dangerous mix.

"Back in the day, we'd prove something like that with an arm-wrestling contest with the little lady, I guess not-so-little lady in your case," said Colby.

Shit, I hope he's kidding, that would be a disaster. If it comes to that, I'm going to have to distract the herd when we return. I'll distract them with another toast or something.

When we walked in I saw Dave in the corner and gave him a glare. He didn't notice me, he was focused on the yelling, screaming, and laughing in the kitchen. Apparently, the girls' discussions about workouts and kickboxing had progressed into feats of strength by Mel.

One after another they had felt Mel's power with her right arm in an arm wrestling contest and been beaten. After every contest, they would roar in excitement and discuss her power. They had been at this for a while because when I came in Mel was shaking her hand in at least mock exhaustion.

"Oh, here come the boys," yelled Kyra. "Maybe they want a piece of this action. We could liven it up with some bets." It had gone from bad to worse. I knew I was doomed. At least Mel had made me a promise, no embarrassing me with her strength in public. I had no idea it would become relevant so quickly. I remained on the periphery hoping the storm might still pass without getting into a contest, but I highly doubted it.

Kyra asked for volunteers amongst the men and explained the rules that she made up on the spot. "So, Mel has told us that her right arm, the one her ex-husband so cowardly hit with a baseball bat, is quite a bit weaker than her left arm. We ladies, however, have not found that to be the case though. Each of us has lost her right arm already, and some of us while using two hands." There were lots of hooting, laughs, and shouts.

"Let's see, let's make some rules for the gentlemen amongst us. If you are man enough to put your pride on the line and wrestle Miss Melinda, she will decide whether to use her right arm or left arm. I would like to support the young couple's marriage plans so the entry cost per contest is twenty dollars. But..." Her voice hit another octave over the hubbub with the word but "but, if you win with your right hand I will give you fifty dollars and if you win with your left hand I will give you one hundred. I don't expect to pay out much tonight" she added.

Everyone laughed.

"Oh, and there is a tip jar for Mel's wedding dress fund right here too. She dropped in a hundred-dollar bill to start the process and Mel gave her a giant bear hug. Feigning like she had been squeezed too hard Kyra said, "Yep, I'm pretty sure that my money is safe in those arms. Okay now, who is up first? Colby, my dear, thanks for volunteering." Everyone laughed. Colby had not volunteered and in fact, he looked a little stricken but quickly recovered his humor.

"Well, I guess it's a good cause," and he put a fifty in the tip tray and a twenty on the table. Mel gave him a little hug of thanks. Despite my distress, I was actually proud of her. Shy and reserved just over four years ago, she had transformed herself into a confident and powerful woman.

Mel chose the right hand for Colby and still beat him easily. For most of the men, the story was the same. Everyone seemed to enjoy the fun and even Mel, who was doing all the work, laughed openly throughout the process. Watching the men closely, I knew that many of them found her hot but none were letting it show. Only my best friend Will seemed comfortable around her power and appreciative of her beauty. When Will went up there I was interested in the results.

I had worked out with Will in the past and though he hadn't been to the weight room in a few years, and he wasn't in quite as good a shape as I, he was a big guy. He was 6'3" and around 220 and had played football in high school. I wondered how this would go. Mel looked at him, and put her left elbow on the table.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

The Muscle Love re-release is now live: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
----
Will smiled and said, "For 100 bucks I'm not going to go easy on you."

She smiled back and said. "In that case, it might last a little longer before I beat you." The room erupted into a chorus of "oohs" and laughter and Will doubled over laughing himself. Before the contest began I saw Mel slip into her focus mode and control her breathing. She knew this one would be tougher than most even with her rested left arm.

Will jumped out of the gate by twisting his hand on top of hers. He was using his size effectively and Mel dropped a bit. The tide turned much quicker than I thought. Mel pulled him down hard and then slowed. I knew once she got control that she had decided to let the match seem a little closer than it really had been. Seconds later she slammed him down and gave him a hug. Will was a great sport about it. He gave fifty dollars to the tip jar and complimented her by saying, "I'm kind of proud of myself for hanging in that long with a celebrity kickboxer."

Throughout the whole process, I saw Dave skulking in the corner, actively looking but too scared to be beaten by Mel. Surely, he would have been just one of those men to be beaten by her right arm. I was having trouble refraining from starting something up again but I was counting my blessings that this arm-wrestling parade had skipped me. That was until Kyra said, "And now it's the groom's turn." I dreaded those words.

"No, I can do this with Mel any time I want,." I maintained, trying to sound like I was joking. "Plus, all the money goes to the same place anyway."

Mel also came to my defense, as she had no desire to face this no-win situation. She said, "No, this has been fun, but we've been at this a long time. Surely it's time to eat."

"No, no, no. You guys can't get out of this that easily," said Kyra. "Plus, I'm dropping a hundred in the tip jar just to watch this match."

Some of the guys started making matters worse. "You said you were stronger than her. This is your chance to prove it."

Mel shot me a look that was part hurt, part anger. Shit, she wasn't going to break our bargain now, was she? Realizing I had no choice, I moved into position at the kitchen counter. I figured she'd put the left hand on the makeshift arm-wrestling pad, but I wasn't sure. She could try and embarrass me by acting like I was only strong enough for her weak arm. I'd probably win at least. If I lost though it would be the ultimate disaster. If she chose the left and beat me it would be bad, and I'd be proved a liar in front of my friends, but at least it would be her left arm. Only beating her left arm could prevent disaster for me.

She put down her left arm. I sighed with relief. It wouldn't be the worst outcome at least. I looked into her eyes and tried to convey the message. Please. We started and I knew she'd gotten the message. She was going about 90% and I had to find the perfect level to match her resistance. Our arms went back and forth for a bit and it had to seem like we were going full out but neither of us were. I was such a lucky man. She had put me before herself.

Eventually, I went to full effort and she approached nearer full effort too. Suddenly, she went full on and started pushing me back down. I looked over and she didn't have the look of determination. She was going hard, maybe even full, but this was for show and she was going to let me win. She was just going to decide when that would be. About thirty seconds later, in what happened to be the longest match of the day, I put her down. There were cheers from the guys and sighs from the women. The match had pitted the guys against the girls, literally.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

But this was not the end. She will show how much strenght she has