⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Page Privately Confesses: A Muscle Mommy FMG Story

Started by Orange77, July 02, 2025, 06:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orange77

Page Privately Confesses: A Muscle Mommy FMG Story
The name is ridiculous, but it fits
DeviantArt / orange1984blue

The alarm blares at 6:30 a.m., a shrill assault on my already frayed nerves. I'm Page, thirty-five, blonde, perpetually frazzled mom of three school-age kids—Lila, eight; Max, ten; and Sophie, twelve. My husband, Greg, is already half out the door, muttering about some urgent meeting at the biotech firm where he's a lead researcher. He barely glances at me as I stand in my navy shirtdress, its buttons straining slightly from years of wear and the chaos of motherhood. "Don't forget Max's soccer practice," he tosses over his shoulder, as if I'm the one who forgets things. I bite back a retort. No time for that. The day's already spiraling.

Breakfast is a disaster. Lila spills orange juice across the table, soaking her math homework. Max refuses to eat anything but cereal, which we're out of, and Sophie's glued to her phone, ignoring my pleas to get ready. I'm scrambling eggs, burning toast, and yelling about backpacks when the dog decides to puke on the rug. By the time I heard them onto the school bus, I'm sweating, my shirtdress clinging to my back. At the grocery store, the cashier gives me attitude over a coupon, and a guy in the parking lot honks when I take too long loading bags. Back home, the dishwasher leaks, leaving a soapy puddle on the kitchen floor. Greg texts: Working late. Don't wait up. No "How's your day?" No "Thanks for holding it together." Just dismissal, as always.

By mid-afternoon, I'm a coiled spring of frustration. The kids will be home soon, but I need a moment. I head to the garage, where Greg keeps a locked fridge for his "work samples." Last week, I accidentally drank from one of his vials. He'd placed it near the second refrigerator in the garage. I thought it was some health drink. Big mistake. Or maybe not. In a way it was a health drink. It was a growth hormone, some experimental biotech concoction he and his team were working overtime on. Since then, I've discovered I can trigger a transformation. I don't know how it works, but when my frustration peaks, I can become... her. Muscle Mommy. The name's ridiculous. I find it sublimely amusing, but it fits. And right now, I need her.

I lock the garage door, my heart pounding. The frustration bubbles—Greg's indifference, his complete focus on work, the kids' chaos, their messiness, their endless demands. I close my eyes, willing the change. It starts as a warm tingle in my chest, spreading like wildfire through my veins. My breath catches as my body responds, muscles awakening, swelling. I open my eyes and watch my hands first—slender fingers thickening, veins rising like cords under my skin. My forearms pulse, expanding, the sinews tightening as they grow defined, then massive. The sensation is electric, intoxicating, like my body's rewriting itself into something magnificent.

My shirtdress strains as my shoulders broaden, the fabric pulling taut across my chest. If I told you how good it felt to have light fabric slide across my hardening nipples you won't believe me. My biceps surge, ballooning until the short sleeves dig into my skin, the seams creaking but holding—just barely. I flex my arms, marveling at the hard, rounded peaks that rise, each muscle fiber visible, pulsing with power. My chest heaves, pecs swelling beneath my breasts, pushing the buttons to their limit. I feel my abs tighten, a six-pack carving itself beneath the dress's cinched waist, each ridge sharp and unyielding. My thighs thicken, stretching the hem, muscles rippling as they grow denser, stronger, like sculpted marble. I'm taller now, maybe six-and-a-half feet, my head brushing the garage's low automatic door track. My calves bulge, diamond-shaped and rock-hard, every step feeling like it could crack the concrete floor.

I catch my reflection in an old mirror propped against the wall. My blonde hair falls in loose waves over shoulders that look like they could bench-press a car. My face is still mine—soft jawline, green eyes—but there's a new intensity, a fierceness. I'm not just Page anymore. I'm Muscle Mommy, and I love it. The sheer size of me, the raw power coursing through every fiber—it's exhilarating. My muscles hum with energy, begging to be tested. I grin, flexing my arms again, watching the biceps swell even larger, veins snaking across them like rivers on a map. It's not just the strength; it's the control, the defiance of my usual smallness, the answer to every frustration that's piled up today, and a ferocious reaction to the way Greg ignores me until dinner. I imagine the day will come when I show Greg who's really the boss, particularly in our bedroom. The thought had me gliding my tongue under pronounced canines. A delicious twist of control.

I need to move, to use this. I grab a stainless steel frying pan from a box of kitchen overflow in the garage. It's heavy, solid, the kind Greg insists on buying because he's "particular" about cookware he never uses. My fingers wrap around the handle, and I squeeze. The metal groans, bending inward like it's made of clay. I laugh, a low, thrilled sound, and keep going. The pan warps, folding in half, the edges crumpling under my grip. My forearms ripple, muscles dancing as I twist the steel into a useless knot. It's effortless, and the release is glorious—like every spilled juice, every ignored text, every condescending cashier is being crushed in my hands.

Next, I spot a set of old ceramic mugs, the ones Greg's mom gave us that we never use. I take one, my hand dwarfing it, and close my fingers. It shatters with a satisfying crunch, fragments dusting the floor. I grab another, then another, reducing them to powder, my triceps flaring with each crush. My heart races, not from effort but from joy. I'm not breaking things out of anger; I'm reveling in my strength, in the sheer capability of my body. I move to a rusty toolbox, wrenching the lid open. Inside, a crowbar. Perfect. I grip it with both hands, my lats spreading like wings, and bend it into a U-shape, the metal squealing in protest. My quads flex, grounding me, as I pour more power into it, twisting until it's a pretzel of iron.

I pause, breathing heavily, not from exhaustion but from the rush. My shirtdress is still intact, though it's stretched to its limits, the buttons barely holding, the fabric molded to every curve of my massive physique. I run my hands over my arms, feeling the steel-hard biceps, the thick cords of my forearms. I love this body, this power. It's like I've unlocked a secret version of myself, one that doesn't have to smile through Greg's dismissals or mop up dog vomit without complaint. Muscle Mommy doesn't care about being "nice." She's a force, and I'm addicted to her.

But the kids will be home soon. I can't let them see this—not yet. Someday, maybe, I'll reveal Muscle Mommy to the world. I'll show Greg what I'm capable of, make him see me as more than the woman who keeps his life running. And if necessary I'll force him to please a woman until she says she's had her fill. For now, though, this is my secret, my outlet. I close my eyes again, focusing on calming the fire in my veins. The transformation reverses, slower but just as vivid. My muscles soften, shrinking back to their usual size. My shoulders narrow, my height drops, and the shirtdress loosens, no longer stretched to breaking. I'm Page again, five-foot-four, slim, unassuming. The garage is a mess—bent pans, shattered mugs, a mangled crowbar—but I'll hide the evidence later. No one notices the little things around here anyway.

I head back to the kitchen, my body buzzing with the afterglow of Muscle Mommy's power. The kids burst through the door minutes later, a whirlwind of backpacks and demands. "Mom, I'm starving!" Max yells. Sophie's already on her phone, and Lila's crying about a ripped worksheet. Greg won't be home for hours, and the dishwasher's still leaking. I take a deep breath, feeling the familiar frustration creep in. But this time, it's different. I know Muscle Mommy's waiting, ready to emerge when I need her. I smile, stirring a pot of mac and cheese, my hands still tingling from the steel I bent. Let the day throw what it wants at me. I've got a secret weapon, and she's unstoppable.
These female muscle growth videos, images and stories are at DeviantArt[.]com/UltraJackedJanes

Orange77

These female muscle growth videos, images and stories are at DeviantArt[.]com/UltraJackedJanes

fig222