Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Queen Anna

Started by FBBMW, June 29, 2025, 07:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FBBMW

Has anyone met Queen Anna yet?   

Does she look like her main SG physique photo or like her gallery photos, which are like figure? 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Quote

About
🌟 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲! 🌟

𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hello there! I'm Anna, a 30-year-old seasoned wrestler and dominatrix who believes in the fusion of strength, sensuality, and kindness. With years of experience on the mats and a heart full of compassion, I'm here to guide you through an empowering journey that celebrates your desires in a safe and respectful environment.

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫:

💪 𝐖𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐲𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐬: Whether you're a newbie or an experienced player, I am skilled in various wrestling techniques that can elevate your fantasies. From playful grappling to more intense matches, I tailor each session to fit your comfort level and desires.

🎭 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Your fantasies are unique, and I'm here to help you explore them. From light bondage to role-playing scenarios, we can build an experience that excites you—always grounded in consent and mutual enjoyment.

🤝 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐭𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞: My sessions are all about creating a relaxed and welcoming space. I pride myself on being approachable and understanding, ensuring that you feel comfortable voicing your limits and desires. I believe that communication is the key to truly enjoyable experiences; let's talk about what excites you!

✨ 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮: Each of my sessions is customized based on your individual interests. I take the time to understand what you're looking for, allowing us to create a connection that enhances the experience. Your pleasure and satisfaction are my top priorities!

🌈 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐄𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭: Trust and safety are fundamental. I adhere strictly to the principles of consent, and I prioritize your well-being above all. Whether you want to push your boundaries or simply have a fun, playful encounter, I'm here to ensure you feel secure every step of the way.

𝐒𝐨, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭! 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐬.

𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮! 💖


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


FBBMW

Queen Anna is asking for a $300 deposit before answering questions or scheduling.  Of course I would not do that.

It seems like she may be new to sessions.  That strategy will not work well for her.   She may be another Avalon situation.     

franciswang

on the net they list her as a possible scam, yet she is still on sessiongirls.com.  idk what to make of it

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Queen Anna is asking for a $300 deposit before answering questions or scheduling.  Of course I would not do that.

Run for the hills. Another person who doesnt seem interested in sessions but seems interested in deposits.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Queen Anna is asking for a $300 deposit before answering questions or scheduling.  Of course I would not do that.

Run for the hills. Another person who doesnt seem interested in sessions but seems interested in deposits.

So not interested, her page is gone.  ;D ;D
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf