LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

BAREKNUCKLEBEENYC

Started by midnight60, June 08, 2025, 05:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnight60

Let me be clear that I have not (yet) sessioned with her in person.  She's knew to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, but has apparantly been doing some private sessions for some time.  She is an underground fighter and absolutely LOVES BEATING UP men.  She can wrestle, but her main thing is bare knuckle BEATINGS/BEATDOWNS.  She's apparently very good at it and has many years of experience.  She relishes using her bare fists and does not mind at all them being bloodied.  I fact, she relishes it.  I've had several phone sessions with her and she LOVES talking about guys she's BEATEN UP and what she'd like to do to me.  She's very open about it.  She also makes some great custom video's and audio's.  She is quite unique and a great find.  She's not very big or "muscular" but very tough, capable, fearless, brutal, mean and merciless if that's what you want.  She does seem to be versatile in that she can temper her attacks and sessions and conform to what the client wants.  She seems quite accomodating to what the client wants even if it is not what she wants.  I have never spoken with anyone like her and hope to some day have an in person session with her. 


DCReviews

For anyone interested.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This would definitely be a different kind of session. Most of her reviews are about her audio files or videos that she sends. Only a few people have been brave enough for a in person session. Congrats lol.  I'm curious about the damage and bruising she left behind.




JustBiceps

Does she really do competitive fighting? Or is it just one-sided beatdown? Some women just don't allow fighting back

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does she really do competitive fighting? Or is it just one-sided beatdown? Some women just don't allow fighting back

From her profile:

I don't get punched. In my other life this face is my paycheck. You can try to hold me off, push me away, block me, etc. You throw, you're done. End of session.
Let's be clear. You want to go FULL COMP with me? Don't threaten me to a good time! I'll go full-comp, two-minute rounds, in a venue I have access to. With a ref. It will need to be scheduled months before any photo shoot I have in the books so I can heal. You may get a shot in. That'll piss me off and you'll regret it. But it's happened. Presently anything like that is 6-7 months out.

midnight60

 8) So now I have sessioned with her and she is extraordinary, especially if BEATDOWNS are what you want.  I have no doubt she can also wrestle well.  Although not very tall, she is very strong, capable, fearless and accommodating.  She has no problem BEATING YOU UP BAD!  A real chameleon.  One minute she's smiling and talking about her favorite movies, the next she's punching you in the face.  She has had some inactivity and ghosting due to problems in her life, but is working that out.  Can't wait to see her again! :rock: 

michaelg1978


midnight60

There was apparently a problem with sessiongirls.  She's planning of reactivating it.