LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

rebooting wb270

Started by session_safe, May 20, 2025, 09:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

session_safe

The sessiongirls website is a bit clunky. And lately, sessiongirls is mostly prostitutes, onlyfans girls, and girls with no athletic background that have no business being on SessionGirls. wb270 was a super basic site, but it at least got the job done. It was easy to read and the girls that were on there were obviously athletes.

I am considering downloading an old copy of wb270 and put it out on a new website domain somewhere and sending an email to all girls that are on the old list saying "wb270 is back online to the state before it got taken down, I assume you want to remain on there still but email me if you want to be off". But I want to know how the community feels about this. I tried to buy back the wb270 domain, but the domain doesn't seem to be up for sale. So I am not sure if I should use some variant of the wb270 name or just come up with a new name completely. But I want to create a directory of athletic girls and make it free for everyone to use and have it be easy to read and fast to download, just like it used to be.

I will take the hassle of maintaining the list.


crazycrazy

Someone already did that and called it wb270******.com or something like that. You should know that wb was the person who ran the site. It stands for William B Williams. He was Sammy Maudlin's sidekick on the old Sammy Maudlin show from the '80s. Or maybe I mixed that up and he was a Vietnam vet. Or both.

session_safe

I think you're thinking of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . And that's a pay site. I want ot keep things free and fast and basic like it used to be.

Bill is a vietnam vet, yes. I don't know if he was Sammy Maudlin's sidekick though.

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bill is a vietnam vet, yes. I don't know if he was Sammy Maudlin's sidekick though.

You can read who is Bill, even watch his video here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bill's wife is Kinh Tam Cox, she is from Saigon, Vietnam.

By the way, Steve have you ever watched this? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

session_safe

Watched what video? I see someone named "emma switch", taht's it. No video link.

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Watched what video? I see someone named "emma switch", taht's it. No video link.

You can click on MEGA link to watch
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


session_safe

Ok, I don't get it. It's some trans person. Gross.

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok, I don't get it. It's some trans person. Gross.

Absolutely. It's a documentary about Emma Switch. Removed immediately from DailyMotion after people shared video link here, even more details are revealed here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
but can't understand why do you still insist on listing this dude under girls reviews.



session_safe

I didn't know he was on there. i will take him off. Thank you for informing me.

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I am considering downloading an old copy of wb270 and put it out on a new website domain somewhere and sending an email to all girls that are on the old list saying "wb270 is back online to the state before it got taken down, I assume you want to remain on there still but email me if you want to be off". But I want to know how the community feels about this.  But I want to create a directory of athletic girls and make it free for everyone to use and have it be easy to read and fast to download, just like it used to be.

I will take the hassle of maintaining the list.

A high %% of those on the old WB270 are probably retired now.   As they retired, they usually were not deleted. 

A free site dedicated to FBB and athletes, who session and who don't want a pay site for occasional session trips, might be worth it.     

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Absolutely. It's a documentary about Emma Switch. Removed immediately from DailyMotion after people shared video link here, even more details are revealed here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
but can't understand why do you still insist on listing this dude under girls reviews.

Ok, I removed the Emma Switch review. I agree, trans should not be on a "girls" wrestling site.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A high %% of those on the old WB270 are probably retired now.   As they retired, they usually were not deleted. 

A free site dedicated to FBB and athletes, who session and who don't want a pay site for occasional session trips, might be worth it.   

Ok, I guess youre right. I'll just start from scratch and build the list from there. I will make the site fast and free for everyone, like it used to.

I will send an email out to everyone and maybe discuss it on a ***** forum.

taoschild

Any update on your reboot plans?
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

crazycrazy

I suggest you leave William B's initials off your page.

session_safe

> I suggest you leave William B's initials off your page.

Which page are you referring to?