LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Vladislava Galagan

Started by Zenzen, May 16, 2025, 09:15:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenzen

Vladislava Galagan scams people for custom videos.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's what I went through to try and get a custom from Vladislava Galagan You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Her pay page says she offered customs, so I got a membership. Asked about her customs, talked about what I want, and she says that she only offers them to her VIP exclusive members. In order to become a VIP exclusive member, you have to unlock an unknown number of packages for an unknown total amount. She refuses to tell you either of them because "it depends on your devotion and the speed of the unlocks". Total cost of VIP for me, 18 unlocks at $3500. O, and then she tells me the cost of the 5 min custom I wanted is $3000.

Anyway, dont fall for her bullshit and I got OF to refund me everything

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Zenzen

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Vladislava Galagan scams people for custom videos.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's what I went through to try and get a custom from Vladislava Galagan You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Her pay page says she offered customs, so I got a membership. Asked about her customs, talked about what I want, and she says that she only offers them to her VIP exclusive members. In order to become a VIP exclusive member, you have to unlock an unknown number of packages for an unknown total amount. She refuses to tell you either of them because "it depends on your devotion and the speed of the unlocks". Total cost of VIP for me, 18 unlocks at $3500. O, and then she tells me the cost of the 5 min custom I wanted is $3000.

Anyway, dont fall for her bullshit and I got OF to refund me everything

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She is a beautiful looking woman . . . but there is something unsettling about a woman like her apparently living in the lap of luxury in one of the Emirates. If she's supporting herself strictly through OF or some other online method, bully for her (well, except for what Zenzen described above; that's creepy AF) . . . but somehow, in arguably the most expensive locale on the planet, I suspect that she's paying some "higher cost"  that would have W.C. Fields remark "We've already established what you are. Now we're just haggling over the price." But I hope I'm wrong.
Life sucks and then you die.

2ndHoodman

Wow that's a wild cost. Crazy that one could session with her for that short like 6 months she was availble.

Mscllvr21

On her IG she posted pictures with her new boyfriend

e_honda

That's nuts, LOL. Basically costs $6500 to get to her "Platinum Status" to get a custom video. Consider that a Top 5 placer at the Olympia did a custom 5 minute video for me for $50.

She's a beautiful girl, but she's clearly a grifter. But remember that the reason she's charging this much is because she's found guys willing to pay it. Don't be one of those guys. This makes women who charge $1000/hr for an person sessions seem like they're offering a bargain.