⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Curosity cl*t size

Started by taoschild, May 04, 2025, 07:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taoschild

The current novel I'm writing, Three's a Crowd, has two very powerful women in it that end up tangled in the sheets together and with another guy too. I would appreciate a response to the poll if you don't mind. Thanks
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GreatJustice

I think there's a lot of space to play with in terms of clit size - usually, when I write about a thick clit, it's a specific female bodybuilder thing: taking gear gives the whole body a lift so to speak. When very large sizes come into play, I often think of it either as a) perhaps some genetic byproduct of a predisposition to build unreal amounts of muscle or b) as a result of ultra intense steroid use, a case of extreme virilisation.

Finally, a more normal option could speak to some kind of outside influence - like there was no real plan to build muscle, it was given/grown/bestowed by an outside agency. Or, and this is a little more rare from what I've read, it can be a sort of doubling down of female empowerment: "I don't need steroids to get this big... it's all me!"

Just a couple of thoughts your poll inspired there :)

Wookey

Have always dated athletic women, albeit none who tools steroids

Wookey

Have always dated athletic women, albeit none who tools steroids. For some reason those who were the most muscular had larger "buttons". Had never thought my sample of 10-12 athletes as representing more than that. None were bodybuilders but one could have been. She had longest clit. Funnily enough she found it' hard to orgasm other than by direct contact on her clit.

taoschild

This is a rough draft for one of the scenes. She is having some cosplay with her husband and a female bodybuilder. She is much bigger and stronger than both of them. Is this:Too much/Not enough?
---------
Kara eyes snapped to it, blown wide with awe, knowing its substantial girth promised a sensation she had only ever dreamed of. Her fingers flexed, begging to touch its impressive length. It pulsed with fierce arousal, the dark, wet head already gleaming with a single bead of pre-come. Wetness coated my thighs, slick and hot, as a deep, shuddering moan shot from my lips.

The first link of the chain snapped simultaneously with a sound like a gunshot. The sharp sound echoed in the sudden silence before the next gave way with a tearing screech. One by one they peeled apart like tender vines, sliced by a scythe. They felt like mere thread against my overwhelming power.,I thrust my arms up in a victorious double biceps pose. My muscles were grotesquely full, high and hard, and my body still surged with adrenaline. The sheer sight of my power sent another wave of pleasure through me that clenched my core.

Then, as if freedom itself triggered the ultimate release, a powerful spasm ripped through me. My already swollen clit surged upward in a violent jerk. A thick, pearlescent stream of seed shot forth in a forceful arc, landing with a wet splat on my husband's chest. It was like a claim of ownership.

I looked down at Kara and Daniel. They were both motionless and their chests rose and fell in stunned silence. My lips curled into a slow, predatory smile. "Things are going to change around here," I said in a deep voice that boomed like a grim command. "Looks like the Evil Queen's little trick didn't work," I purred, my voice thick with power and need. "Now... what should I do with my captors?"

Fuck them hard.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MuscleBeast69

 :cool2: Its peefect. Keep it going

ArkhamAsylum

This sample is really good. I can't wait to read the whole story. Is the wife huge from the start, or does she start out with a more usual physique, before she starts to grow bigger and stronger?


taoschild

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This sample is really good. I can't wait to read the whole story. Is the wife huge from the start, or does she start out with a more usual physique, before she starts to grow bigger and stronger?


Hey, Arkham. She starts out fit but nothing like she ends up---monstrous. It's definitely my most erotic work yet, even more so than the duology The Reluctant Domme & Submission Training.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

Here is the updated version of the section which will appear in the book, Double Flex.  It should be available on Amazon, Apple Books, and Smashwords by the end of the week.
----
The last threads of my panties snapped with an audible rip. My swollen clit finally sprung free, the product of transformation and raw physicality. The steroid cream and injections had done their work. The pulsing shaft of flesh that instantly stood rigid and needy, pulsing with every erratic heartbeat. It jutted out with an almost brutal rigidity. It was a powerful symbol of the extension of my will.

Kara's eyes snapped to it, blown wide with awe, knowing its substantial girth promised a sensation she had only ever dreamed of. Her fingers flexed, begging to touch its impressive length. It pulsed with fierce arousal, the dark, wet head already gleaming with a single bead of pre-come. Wetness coated my thighs, slick and hot, as a deep, shuddering moan shot from my lips.

Then snap.

The first chain link broke like a bone, loud as a gunshot. The sharp sound echoed in the sudden silence before the next gave way with a tearing screech. One by one they peeled apart like tender vines, sliced by a scythe. They felt like mere threads against my overwhelming power.

I thrust my arms up in a victorious double biceps pose. My muscles stared back at me in the mirror, larger than I ever imagined. They were grotesquely full, high and hard, like a caricature of a muscled superhero. I'd never been so big. I knew my body, surging with adrenaline, was feeding on it for growth. The sheer sight of my power sent another wave of pleasure through me that clenched my core.

The rush hit me like a volcanic explosion. My whole body tensed in a wave of release, the pressure giving way to a deep, consuming pulse. Freedom from my constraints was raw, explosive, and intoxicating. It triggered something deep within me. A violent spasm tore through me. My already swollen clit jerked upward with brutal force and a thick, pearlescent ribbon of seed shot forth in a sharp, arcing spray. It landed on Daniel's chest with a wet, claiming splat. He was mine.

I looked down at Kara and Daniel. They were both motionless and their chests rose and fell in stunned silence. My lips curled into a slow, wicked smile that promised trouble and delivered ecstasy.

"Things are going to change around here," I said in a deep voice that boomed like a grim command. "Looks like the Evil Queen's little trick didn't work," I purred, my voice thick with power and need. "Now... what should I do with my captors?"

Punish them. Own them. Fuck them until they forget their names.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Scott2920


phil123


taoschild

The novel, Double Flex: Two Muscle Goddesses. One Helpless Husband. is now available on Amazon Kindle: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
------
Here is the book description:


Daniel always fantasized about a woman stronger than him—until fantasy became flesh and his wife Erika became that person.

It starts on his birthday, when Erika indulges his ultimate fantasy: a shared muscle worship session between the two of them and a dominant bodybuilder named Kara. But when strength meets surrender, something shifts and it's not just Daniel who feels it.

Kara's raw power ignites something deep in Erika. Curiosity twists into a hunger for her own strength. Her body grows, hardens, and her dominance sharpens, while her desires spiral into something fiercer. She craves control... and she craves Kara.

Daniel built this fantasy. He practically begged for it. But as Erika's bond with Kara tightens and the bedroom becomes a war zone of lust and power, Daniel is forced to face a brutal truth: his fantasy has taken on a life of its own, and he's no longer in control.

Double Flex explores the pull of muscle, the heat of submission, and the brutal edge where love, lust, and power collide. Three lives. One transformation. How far can a fantasy go before it devours everything?
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

I just realized I forgot to end the scene. Reminder that Double Flex: Two Muscle Goddesses. One Helpless Husband is now available at all major bookstores. If you read it please give it a review.
Smashwords: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Amazon: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Barnes and Noble: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Apple Books: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
---
The night was far from over. I would have my revenge and my way with the two of them the way I wanted. Kara trembled, eyes blown wide with arousal, her breath coming in short, shallow gasps. Daniel hadn't moved. His body still locked in reverence and awe, but his cock strained visibly, betraying his need. He was stunned. He was ready. He was mine.

I stepped forward, muscles still twitching from exertion, power practically humming beneath my skin.

Daniel finally exhaled, the sound shaky, almost reverent. His voice came out hoarse, barely more than a whisper. "It's like you're not human anymore..."

I prowled closer, the heavy thud of my footsteps like threats. "No," I said, crouching low between them, letting my shadow fall across their stunned forms. "I'm more."

Kara licked her lips, her hand trembling as it reached for my thigh, brushing against the slick sheen of my skin.

"Do it," she breathed, surrendering completely, her voice cracked open with need. "Ruin us."

I leaned in, lips grazing the shell of her ear, my voice a dark whisper soaked in control.

"You'll beg me to stop. And I won't."

It was going to be a good night.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jbeast

I had two instances sessioning with fbbs that had massive clits. The first woman, I knew her clit was enlarged because the first pics I saw of her when she came on the scene (late '00s?) there were a couple of shots of her from head to toe with a fishnet dress, and you could see it was enormous. I got a first hand look (and taste) of it in sessions and, yes, it was intoxicating and enormous. (And yes, she had signs of juicing, but I didn't care.)

The second sessionette was a complete surprise. She was competing as a bodybuilder back then, big name and did sessions on the side. (As one lady I saw after her once said, "Oh, she never liked sessions," laughing.) It was domination, role play, one thing led to another and she slipped off her thong. Her clit was so large I almost thought it was a small cock. As I dove in she held me off, taunted me with it, and demanded more money to worship it. (I had no shame, of course I gave her extra.) When we were done she laughed and said my reaction was priceless.

Sadly, both ladies are now retired.