⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Saradas Muscle Goddess November 2010 (Poll closed)

Started by RobMash, October 31, 2010, 04:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Most nominated by the members and qualified for the poll are:

Who win the bet? ;-)

Choose your Saradas Muscle Goddess of November 2010. Poll closes on the 8th of November!

The candidates:


Sarah Hayes
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Rita Bello
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Isabelle Turrell
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Debi Laszewski
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Aleesha Young  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Joanna Thomas
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Maria Segura
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nina Loos
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Renee Toney
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarah Dunlap
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     





I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


Ozzyfm

It seems that I m the first wh voted.. And I voted for Joanna Thomas!

It was very hard to chose between those marvelous girls, but I had to...

I have always love Joanna, even if those days she s not very present on the scene.

strider99

I voted for Aleesha, she has got into outstanding shape recently.

slaimfbb

Deby rocks!!!!! Her power and beautie is only of her!!!!! :D

yaz75fr




vicenzo04

I vote for Maria Rita Bello
What a hot body! Ripped as hell!

ultraalien

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

1hitomi

I chose Maria Segura. Why? The woman is pure unadulterated MASS. Aleesha is on her way, the new shots show even more fullness despite the bolt ons and was my next choice but just thinking that she's working on more size makes me drool. Debi's ok, Sarah Dunlap I think never reached her potential and Nina Loos is far too small. Renee is all arms and I'm waiting to see what Joanna brings to the table with her come back. Rita was a near choice as was SArah Hayes but I want to see a few more pounds on her, she's so new to it. And yes I'm a mass freak.

bradypo


FemaleMusclesFan


sunogalem


raxmo


john540

Debi Laszewski: after many years of training, she have again year-on-year improvements.