⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Angela

Started by Edhellion, April 08, 2025, 10:24:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edhellion

Part 1
It had been a running gag throughout her school career that Angela had a pair of legs to kill for, or rather killer legs. Even the fittest mothers of her classmates had been jealous of the way her calf muscles jutted from her shinbones and her thighs looked so big the boys made bets whether she could crush a watermelon with them. Angela definitely possessed some good genes, but those gorgeous legs were also the result of many gruelling hours spent in the local gym, where she squatted more than any of the men.
When she was eighteen years old, she got her first boyfriend. Brad was four years older than her and it had taken a lot of his courage to actually ask her out on a date. Truth be told, he was the first guy who had dared to ask her out and to her own shame, she was still a virgin. Brad was what her father would call the wrong man for his daughter. He was heavily into drugs and most of the time he was too drunk and too high to realise how lucky he was in dating Angela. Having no experience with men, however, Angela thought that she simply had to accept the lack of attention he paid her. To Brad, she was just a possession which he used to flaunt and he would parade with her through town, possessively wrapping an arm around her wide shoulders, so that no one could doubt he was definitely the man in town.
Now, Brad might have been a bad guy but he was also a victim of circumstances. As a kid he'd done something he was desperately ashamed of and he had been blackmailed with it ever since by the local Kingpin.
Maurizio was an Italian who fit all the stereotypes of a mafia-man, though he was not actually a member of the mob. He was, however, fabulously rich and thoroughly evil and when he saw Angela showing up at his office, he'd immediately started thinking of how he could use this drop-dead gorgeous teenager to his own benefit. And like the boys in town, he'd wondered whether those legs of hers, so massive yet so curvy and feminine, could actually crush a watermelon. Or what pain she could inflict with them.
Throwing an appreciative look on her massive upper legs, Maurizio asked: "Damn, girl, are you into keirin by any chance?" He reached out with his hand to touch those extremely defined quads, but Angela instinctively drew her leg back. She did not want to be fondled by this dirty man, who had to be at least forty years old.
"No, sir, no keirin, just cross-fit and a lot of strength training in the gym," she answered and just to test Maurizio's reaction, she flexed her quads which made them bulge and stand out even more. It was clear that there was something like lust in Maurizio's eyes, a lust Brad had never shown to such a degree. Sure, Brad loved her legs and he would caress them, but he always showed due respect for them. To Maurizio they appeared to be what the bodies of bimbo's or porn-stars were to regular men: commodities over which he could drool. Looking at Maurizio's own body, Angela could see that he never worked out and that he drank too much beer. He had the paunch that was the curse of all men over forty, especially those who'd never worked out. She reckoned she could kick his ass if she wanted to, but she was afraid he might have a weapon hidden somewhere within the room, and cronies that would come if he hit a secret button. Instead, she decided to please him a bit. There would be no harm in that, she thought.
"So you're Angela, eh? Brad hasn't told me much about you, but if he had, I think I would not have believed him. You do know you are the wet dream of any leg-man? In fact, I might have a job for you. Perhaps I can even make you an offer you can't refuse," Angela did not pick up the reference. She was born years after The Godfather had been in cinema's and she preferred working out to watching movies anyway.
"Oh, I already have a kickbox-trainer, if that's what you're gonna offer me. You know, I like to do cardio as well as raw strength training and kickboxing always gets my heart-rate up." She chose to ignore the bulge she saw forming in Maurizio's pants and she wondered why Brad was keeping silent all the time. Not that she needed his support: she realised that Maurizio was fawning over her, not just over her legs, but over her whole body. His eyes were absolutely rivetted to whichever part she playfully flexed and she knew that Maurizio was into muscle. Boys her own age were always intimidated by her bulk, and they hardly ever made the mistake of calling her fat. But she'd heard of bodybuilding competitions in which women competed and she had wondered whether that would be a career opportunity for her. Then again, standing on a stage and have the judges ogling and rating her body did not sound like a career she'd want to pursue. She wasn't exactly insecure about her body, but she was really curious as to what men (or women for that matter) thought of it. Yet she had appeared to be mostly ignorant of the effect her legs had on men, until this moment, when she saw Maurizio trying to hide his rising boner.
An evil plot had started to rise in Maurizio's mind. It was in fact so evil that it gave him great pleasure merely to think about it.
"How would you feel about acting as an escort girl? I'd pay you handsomely of course and all it would involve, would be a little toying with a friend of mine. You see, his birthday is coming up and I'd like to surprise him... In a good way, of course."
"Oh, gross, you want me to have sex with a man for money? Do you take me for a common whore?" Angela sounded furious and felt in fact deeply insulted. "I'm not gonna cater to some pervert's needs, no matter how much you pay me!"
"Come, come, now, no need to use such terms. In fact, I'm not asking you to have sex with him at all and I assure you that should he in any way offend you sexually, I will make him pay. There will be no penetration, nothing oral or anal and you don't even have to touch his dick. You see, this friend has a fetish. You know what a fetish is, don't you? Louis, as he's called, loves scissors." Angela looked at him with what must have been a very dumb look on her face, because it was with some irritation in his voice that Maurizio continued. "Surely, you've watched wrestling on tv with your father when you were a young girl? Now all these wrestlers have all kinds of cool moves, which are all scripted, as you must know. And some of these moves fit into the category of scissors."
"Oh, you mean those kind of scissors," Angela quickly said, eager to hear where this was going, though she already had a suspicion. "So what's your offer? You want me to put your friend in a scissors hold? Is that all?"
"Yes, I knew you were a very bright girl the moment you entered this room," Maurizio complimented her but Angela wondered whether he wasn't being sarcastic. "Now, of course the scissors have to be a surprise, but you may tell him that you have been sent by me, so that you will not get into trouble if he doesn't like it as much as I expect he will."
"All right, continue," Angela now urged Maurizio to speed up his story. She was especially interested in the reward she would get for executing these requests. "Tell me more about this Louis guy. How old is he? Is he attractive? Is he an SM pervert? Am I in any danger of turning him on too much so that he won't be able to control himself? There's a lot of ways this may turn out ugly, as you probably know, so I expect something of a handsome payment. How about a thousand dollars?"
"Ah, straight down to business, just the way I like it. A thousand dollars you will get if you put him into a scissors hold which is... painful enough."
The deal was done and Maurizio wrote down Louis' address on a paper napkin. It happened to be in the more affluent part of town and she was warned that there were security camera's on Louis' premises. Maurizio told her that it would be wise not to appear on these camera's. After all, Louis might turn out to be a real pervert and use her images to jerk off to afterwards. All this made a lot of sense to Angela.

Part 2
As per Maurizio's instructions, Angela approached Louis' house the following day. Or rather make that his Estate, because the premises were huge and there was a large iron gate blocking the driveway. Of course, there were camera's aimed at the gate and so Angela made her way around, up a nearby natural cliff-side. She climbed the cliff, then dropped herself down from a great height, with her powerful legs taking the full impact of the landing.
Immediately she heard the barking of dogs and a light went on. It wasn't long before three very aggressive-looking Dobermanns turned a corner and approached Angela. Fortunately she was wearing comfortable workout-clothes (as Maurizio had instructed) and years of kickbox-training had taught her enough moves to inflict some pain on the animals, but the dogs were faster than her human opponents had ever been and so it was quite a workout. However, as soon as she gave one of the dogs a firm kick in the side, it whimpered and the other two dogs became more cautious. Clearly, this wasn't an easy prey they'd found. They started barking loudly and a light went on in the house. "So much for secrecy," Angela thought to herself, and out of frustration, she kicked one of the Dobermanns in its mouth. It sent a couple of teeth flying and the animal yelped in surprise, then started to back off. The other two now also stopped their barking and a low growl came from their throats instead.
Angela felt sorry for the dogs. Though she loved kickboxing, she usually wasn't aggressive at all and she loved animals even more than people. However, she was on a mission and the dogs had simply been at the wrong place at the wrong time. Fortunately, she was wearing black leggings and a black hoody, so that she was almost invisible from the house, as she crouched down behind some bushes. She waited for several minutes and the lights went out again. Satisfied that she'd not been noticed, Angela moved to a rain pipe and started climbing it. Reaching the upper floor, she was relieved to find an open window and she entered the house. Now, she no longer needed to keep her presence a secret.
Soon, she heard footsteps coming up the stairs and she opened the door of the room she had just entered. A big, bearded fellow looked surprised to see her there and started to ask her what she was doing in his house, but Angela quickly told him she had been sent by his friend, Maurizio. The man's jaw dropped. "Maurizio sent you? So you have come to kill me, eh? It's kind of him to send such a pretty girl to do it." Angela was confused. Why would Maurizio send someone to kill his friend? Or was Louis acting out some kind of erotic role-playing scene for his own pleasure? And yet he looked genuinely surprised, even flabbergasted. "Look, I don't know what he told you, but I was gonna pay him tomorrow," Louis continued. "So could you please go back and tell him that?" It looked almost as if there were tears in his eyes and Angela felt a need to comfort him and tell him what she'd really come for. However, as soon as she took a step towards Louis, he turned around and ran off.
All of this was very weird to Angela and she wondered whether there were some things that Maurizio had not told her about.


Edhellion

Part 3
She ran down the stairs, three steps at a time, but arrived just too late, as Louis closed and locked a door right in front of her face. Frustrated, she hammered on the door with her right fist, which actually sent shivers through its frame. "Just open up, Louis! I'm not here to kill you!" she yelled. She hated the misunderstanding and wanted to put it right as soon as possible, so that she could give the man his surprise.
"Go away, or I will call the police!" was the answer from behind the locked door, and if Angela hadn't known better, she'd have sworn the voice was trembling with fright. "I've got a gun here and I will shoot if you come through that door, so help me God! So just leave right now and I'll pretend none of this happened. Just tell Maurizio that his message came across and that I'll pay him tomorrow! I'll even pay a five percent interest, if that's what he wants. You can tell him that!"
"Look, I'm not looking for your money. I was just sent to give you a surprise," Angela said, in an innocent voice. By now, she was starting to suspect that all of this was part of an elaborate role-playing game that Louis wanted to play with her and if she read the signs right, he would actually love to see her muscles in action. "If you don't open that door right now, you will see what my legs can do!" she taunted him and she prepared to kick in the door. It was made of oak wood, but she reckoned she could kick it in.
"I'm gonna count to three," she said, in a sing-song voice and she started counting. At three, she performed a roundhouse kick, as she had learned it from her sensei and her foot crashed into the door, shattering the wood right where she hit it.
"You asked for it!" she taunted.
"No! I didn't ask for this! Leave me alone!" was the answer.
She now looked through the hole in the door she had caused with her powerful kick and she was pleased that it hadn't even hurt her foot. Then she saw the gun that was aimed at her, but since she thought this was all part of the game she wasn't frightened at all. Until Louis cocked the hammer, that is. Then her primal instincts took over and she gave the door a firm shove, so that it fell out of its frame. Within a split second, she aimed a high kick at the gun, which flew out of Louis' hand and through the air. "Look at you with those trembling hands," she said in a soothing voice. "You might have accidentally shot me!"
"Go away, you freak! Leave me alone!"
"Oh no, I've been sent on a mission you know. I was told to put you into a scissors hold."
Louis looked at her 24-inch thighs and tried to say something, but no words came out.
"Oh, do my legs leave you speechless?" Angela taunted. "I guess you've never seen legs this big have you? I mean, have you ever actually visited a gym? Well, even if you have, I have the biggest legs in this town. There's no man and certainly no woman with thighs as big as mine and they're all muscle." She flexed them, so that her spandex leggings were stretched to their limits. "You know, I can squat 250 pounds for reps, but that's irrelevant when it comes to scissors, right? Because for scissors I would use my adductors," she said and she walked over to him.
By now, he was kneeling on the ground, almost as if in supplication of the goddess that was standing in front of him.
"Now we have a machine in our gym with which we train our adductors, but truth be told, there's not enough weight on it to truly test mine."
"H-h-how much?"
"How much? A thousand dollars. That's what your pleasure is worth."
"N-n-no, I meant.... How much.... On the machine?"
"Oh that, there's only 200 lbs on it, and like I said, that's no challenge for me at all."
Then Angela walked over to a chair that stood behind a desk and sat down on it. Louis looked at her with unadulterated fear in his eyes.
Then Angela turned the chair around, so that the back rest was between her thighs and then she started squeezing. The chair appeared to be made from aluminium or some other such metal, but it stood little chance. The metal groaned and collapsed within seconds.

Edhellion

Part 4
Angela relished the feeling of the metal giving way to her legs. Never before had she realised just how powerful her legs were and it felt great to see just how powerful was the effect they had on the man now quivering in front of her.
"P-p-please... I'm sure we can come to an arrangement. You know you don't have to do this, right?"
Angela could see a dark stain forming around Louis' crotch and she realised he was peeing his pants out of sheer terror. It made her laugh out loud, much to the confusion of Louis who hadn't even noticed his own little accident yet. Her laughter was utterly humiliating, as it was clear that he was the piteous source of her amusement. Still, it gave him the hope that she would forget about the scissors hold. He knew his ribs weren't much harder than the steel chair she'd just crumpled.
"Oh, come on, we're just going to have a little fun. No need to be afraid. I promise I'll go easy on you, but you have to promise me that you'll man up, because right now you are just being wimpy." For effect she added, "And I don't like wimps."
"No, no.... of course not. I'll man up for you," Louis blurted out and he stood up. Only then did he feel the warm wet pee running down his leg. "Oh my god, did I...?" He laughed weakly. "Now I understand why you were laughing, hehe."
"Yeah, that is really awkward. I must admit I'm a bit flattered by your fear. I mean, I've never done this to a man before. I have a boyfriend, so maybe I should get into a bit of roleplaying with him to spice things up."
Louis listened confusedly. It was almost as if the girl with the monstrous legs had until some minutes ago not even realised just how monstrous those legs were. And how absolutely hot! Part of him wanted to touch those legs, perhaps even feel them enclosing his ribcage with her straddling him. Yet he knew this was foolish. Until some minutes ago he hadn't know that female muscle could turn him on, but that was what was happening at the moment. He felt his dick stirring in his groin and desperately tried to keep it down. He was afraid she might find it offensive if he, a forty-year-old man, would lust after her, a teenager by the looks of it, though with a body that would put most women to shame.
"So, are we gonna do this the easy way or the hard way?" She asked, looking him in the eyes defiantly, as if he had been the one in charge.
"Oh, well, why don't we do it at all, you know, there's really no need...."
"Oh, but there is. I need a thousand dollars and that means I need to scissor you. Come to think of it, I might actually have to take pictures of it."
Louis had been backing away and was now moving through the post where the door had been some minutes before. Maybe if he made a run for it... His mind was racing but Angela seemed to read his thoughts.
"I wouldn't think about running old man. I bet I'm twice as fast as you."
She said it matter-of-factly, she wasn't even boasting.
Then he looked around for something he could use as a weapon, but he thought better of it. No need to anger this crazy bitch, he thought to himself.
She was walking over towards him almost seductively. God! The swaying of those hips!
Then she was upon him and she grabbed the collar of his shirt.
He could smell the perfume she was wearing and this made for the oddest sensation. Here he was, being threatened by a girl so gorgeous he would have made a pass at her in any other situation.
He swallowed, but his mouth had gone absolutely dry. He felt he could drown in those beautiful blue eyes of hers!
"Don't be so pathetic," she scoffed. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you're falling in love with me!"
Then she threw him to the ground and within a second after that, she was sitting on top of him. He squirmed, knowing that he had to get away from those killer legs.
But it was in vain. The way she was looking down at him showed how inevitable her dominance was. There was the hint of a smile playing around the corners of her lips, but it was a cruel smile. She was toying with him and she was enjoying it. It was then that Louis decided to put up a fight. He was not gonna be humiliated so easily. Gathering all his strength, he threw the mightiest punch he could muster into her face.

nickolai

Awesome to have another story from you. 

Any continuation of "My Aunt Cindy" btw?  LOVE that one too!!

Edhellion

Part 5
She felt surprised, more than hurt.
For a moment, Louis thought he'd just signed his own death sentence, as a fire rose in her eyes. He was afraid she would lose control and who could predict what would happen if she went into a frenzy? Those legs looked like lethal weapons and her upper body, too, showed signs that she'd put quite some effort into it.
But she didn't go into a frenzy, she just started laughing. A red welt had risen where he had hit her and she touched it tenderly. Then she looked him in the eyes and said he should not have done that, but that it did at least show that he had some fight in him. "I must admit, I was starting to think I had come to the wrong place," she said.
Little by little, the pieces started to come together in Louis' head. Sure, this girl had been sent by Maurizio, but she had no idea about the deal between Maurizio and him that had gone sour. She was an unwitting instrument in Maurizio's plans of vengeance and she wasn't an evil hitgirl for the mob. She was just a very naïve teenager, who had no idea what she had gotten herself into. For her, all of this was just a game and she really thought she'd been sent to please Louis. Maybe, if he could convince her, they could go after Maurizio together instead. That would teach the Italian a lesson.
"Hey, why don't we introduce ourselves to each other first?" Louis asked in his most charming voice. "Seems like we've gotten off to a bad start, so maybe we should get to know each other before you try to beat me up."
"Nah, that's all right. I'm not really interested in you. It's just a job, you know."
"A job," he repeated weakly. "But could you at least tell me your name? And how old are you? Are you still in school? Do your parents even know you're here? I have quite some questions I'd like to see answered."
"Yeah, right, so you can check me up and find out where I live. Creep! I wouldn't tell you anything about myself, but if you really do need to put a name to my face, you might as well call me Dominique. It's not my real name of course, but it will have to do for you. I suppose we won't be seeing each other again after you've let me wrap you up as a present, so there's no need to get to know each other better. And anyway, I read this book about psychopaths and it said that the best way to deal with them, is by showing them that you're a real person, with a family and feelings and all that. Now, I can convince you that I'm not a psychopath and have no intention of killing you. But let's just skip the small-talk shall we? On a more serious note: what kind of scissors do you prefer? I take it you've done this many times before, but I haven't so I wouldn't know what the mores are."
"Why would you think I'd done this before? Can't you see I'm terrified by the prospect of being beaten up and humiliated by a girl? I do not want to be put into a scissors hold and I wouldn't even have hit you in the face if I hadn't panicked. Normally, I would never dream of hitting a girl, especially in the face, but none of this is normal and it all seems to be just a big game." By now, she was actually listening to him, though she was still straddling his body, and Louis was beginning to get the idea that he might talk his way out of this. The girl wasn't evil, she was just a dumb brute, though he'd never say this to her face. All he needed was to give her some insight into the situation. 
Angela now tried to imagine how this would play out in a porn-scene and she put on her most innocent face and asked in a sultry voice, "So, I've been told you've been a bad boy and that you need a beating up."
The way she said it was so undeniably sexy that Louis felt himself getting aroused. As he was still kneeling in front of her, she brought her foot close to his face and twisted it around in circles, so that her gigantic calf muscles were flexed and stretched in several directions. Louis couldn't help himself and put his hands round her lower leg, but his finger were unable to touch. Her skin was so very smooth and yet underneath, he felt the writhing and twisting muscles, which were easily as hard as rock. He tentatively tried to dent the muscles, but was able to do so only when her foot was at a point where the calf wasn't flexed. The sheer size of the muscle made it seem like the girl's lower legs were living a life of their own.
"So," Angela said sultrily, "you say you've never done this before and I have to admit that neither have I, but I must say it feels reeeally good, the way you're touching and feeling my legs and I get the impression that you like it as well. So why don't you move your hands up a bit and feel my thighs? I could flex my quads and hamstrings if you like."
By now, Louis was breathing heavily and Angela noticed how aroused he was. Strangely, his arousal gave her a feeling of power she'd never experienced before and she felt herself getting wet. She wondered why Brad had never worshipped her legs the way Louis was doing now, even though Louis was very awkward about it.
"Yes, your quads are even bigger than your calves," Louis was by now almost panting and he had a throbbing erection in his pants.
"Of course they are, silly. Have you ever seen anyone with calves bigger than her quads?" Angela couldn't help but laugh aloud.
She felt Louis' hand fumbling over her upper leg now and it went higher and higher, as he was obviously trying to approach her crotch. She closed her eyes, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of Louis' fingers, but then she realised where she was and who she was with and suddenly, she clapped her thighs firmly shut, trapping both of Louis' hands.

Edhellion

Part 6
Opening her eyes, she saw Louis' tongue had been only centimetres from the quads of her right leg and the thought of this dirty old man licking her horrified her. She must not forget that however pleased she felt by his worship, she should not let it cloud her judgment. She clamped her thighs shot an he screamed out in pain, as his hands went into what could only be described as a human nutcracker. "Yoooouuch!" he cried out, as tears sprang into his eyes. It felt like the bones of his fingers were being crushed to jelly and he wondered whether he'd ever be able to write again. "Please stop! That really hurts, you know! Do you have some metal plates within those legs of yours?!"
"No, no metal plates, silly. Those are just muscles. Guess spending all those days in the gym on leg day really do pay off," she laughed. "But there's no need to plead. It makes you look so wimpy," she now spoke to him in the tone a mother would use against a toddler. "Here, I'll let you go," she said and she opened her legs again, allowing him to get his hands out, which looked thoroughly bruised and several of his fingers stood at strange angles, indicating that she must have broken them.
"You bitch! How am I gonna write with hands like these? Do you know what you've just done?! Now go away, and we'll just pretend that none of this happened. I promise I won't even press charges if you go right now. Sure, you hurt my hands and, what's worse, you shattered my ego, but I'm a forgiving man. You can go back to Maurizio now and tell him that his message came across and that I thank him for his thoughtful birthday present, but that I couldn't accept it in the form in which he'd sent it to me."
"Those are a lot of words just to tell me that you're a pathetic loser. I don't care that you're not strong enough to stand up to me, in fact I really enjoy the feeling of superiority it gives me. But this pleading, it's just so unmanly! You should really man up when you hire a new escort, because women don't like weak men like you. Oh and by the way, I'm never coming back here, so you can forget about hiring me in the future at your own expense."
"Why would I...?" Louis started, but Angela simply pointed at the tentpole in his pants. She didn't laugh this time. There was something more like disgust on her face, as though it was something dirty she wanted to keep away from as far as possible. "Oh, this," Louis said weakly. "I don't know what happened. I once read that asphyxiation can cause an erection, so maybe when your thighs trapped my hand..." but he trailed off, knowing how absurd this sounded. He knew he had just enjoyed feeling the power of those mighty legs, even though he did not enjoy the result at all. Yet there was something at the back of his mind, nagging him. He really wanted to know what would happen if she were to exert that pressure on other parts of his body,  perhaps even his head. It was the kind of curiosity men sometimes feel when they go bungee-jumping or skydiving and he knew it was utterly irrational, but oh so tempting. He didn't dare to look "Dominique" in the face, but he needed to ask her the question.

Karthikkr25

Can't wait to see her crushing his skull with those strong muscular thighs

Edhellion

Part 7 (And sadly the final part)
"Would you please allow me to place my head between your legs and uhm, well, uhm, squeeze? Not too hard, mind you, but just so that I can feel the power in those gorgeous legs of yours. I know it sounds insane and perverted and I'm so ashamed of asking it. But I find I'm strangely attracted by those beautiful muscles of yours and I don't want to lose the only opportunity I might get in my life..."
"Awww, that's the cutest thing a man has ever said to me!" Angela was positively beaming and this gave Louis the courage he needed to put the request more firmly. "Could you please put me in a head-scissors?"
"Now, now, aren't we getting a bit ahead with ourselves? I mean, I wouldn't want that face of yours anywhere near my pussy, so you can forget about that, but I could crack your ribs if that's what you want." She said it with a cruel smile.
"Well, no, you don't have to crack them. Just put some pressure on them, that's all."
"Oh, I'll be the one who's in charge so I don't think you have any say in it and you're lucky that that's just what Maurizio is gonna pay me for, because I don't be part of any sexual fantasy of a sick old man. So, as long as we're clear that it's all business for both of us, I'd be glad to inflict a little pain on that weak flabby body of yours." She now stood over him menacingly and the lovely mixture of anticipation and dread made Louis' dick throb.
"Thank you, so much, but please don't talk about that businessy part of it. Over the past minutes you've made me aware of a deep love I feel for female muscle and I don't want it to be ruined by the thought that it's all just a game."
"Then you just have to adjust your fantasy a bit. I mean, it's a game to me and I'm never gonna fall in love with you. But if it helps you, you can pretend that I'm your games mistress, come to dominate you." A commanding look came into her eyes.
Louis now placed his hands on both her lower legs, not only for the terrific sensation of soft skin over iron muscle, but also because he needed to hold on to something solid and Angela's calves were definitely the most solid thing in the hallway. He closed his eyes, imagining what Dominique's body would look like if she undressed. For the first time in his life, he fantasised about solid abs and well-defined biceps, but mostly about legs that had piles upon piles of muscle on top of them.
When he opened his eyes again, the reality of those legs weren't far off the ideal he had been able to picture in his mind. Angela had gotten down onto her knees and now forcefully pushed him to the ground.
"Just lie down and relax. This might hurt a bit," she said, sexily biting her lip.
Louis tried to push back against her arms, but only to feel whether he stood any chance against the teenager. Yet no matter how hard he pushed, he was easily pressed down, until his head and his shoulders lay on the floor. As Angela bent over a bit, he could see her breasts, which, he only now noticed for the first time, were very firm and bigger than he'd thought.
"Uh uh, you don't get to watch my tits, you dirty old man. I figured you for a leg man and my legs are what you're gonna get. That also means there's no touching my ass or anything above that, though you're free to stroke my legs as much as you want. Oh and no licking of course. Like I just made clear, this is all just a job." Angela was now sitting on top of him, her ass tantalisingly close to his dick. For a moment Louis thought of touching those big firm ass cheeks and it took all his willpower to refrain from doing so. He thought it best not to anger the goddess as long as he was in her power like this.
Nevertheless, his dick was throbbing so strongly that he really needed to touch it. He felt desperate to relieve himself by jerking off, but Angela kept his arms pinned to the floor with her knees. "Dominique, could you please let me touch my dick. It's throbbing so hard that it hurts," he said with a beet-red face.
"Well, consider that part of our little game then, cause I'm not gonna let go of your arms and I don't expect you to be able to free them yourself. And don't you dare get an orgasm while I'm still here."
For her own security, Angela now placed her hands on his arms and made sure her knees were around the part where his chest was widest. She thought of how pathetic Louis' whole body was and his chest was no exception. She couldn't help but see his flabby man-breasts in her mind's eye and it was not a pretty sight.
She kept her eyes open and focussed on Louis' face. She almost felt pity at the sight of the sheer ecstasy she was causing even without taking off any clothes. This man clearly didn't get laid very often.
Then she started squeezing with her legs. Her knees pressed firmly against his ribs and a grimace of pain appeared around his mouth, which, she realised, pleased her. It satisfied her that she was fully in control of Louis and of the situation.
"Ow, those knees of yours hurt. In an unpleasant way, I mean," he groaned.
Angela then twisted and turned a bit, effortlessly putting Louis in the position she wanted. She was now resting on her right elbow, while she held Louis' body with his arms pressed against his sides with her muscular thighs.
"Yes, that's better," he groaned and for a moment she felt revolted by the idea that she was actually pleasing him. Then she thought of the money again.
"Not getting too comfortable I hope?" She asked cynically.
"Well, I've never felt so good in a position so uncomfortable, if you know what I mean," he said with a strained voice. She could see his head was getting red and she felt the feeble efforts of his chest trying to expand so that air might fill his lungs. "I could kill him effortlessly right now," she thought to herself. "And maybe it's just what he deserves."
"You do realise I could squeeze down a lot harder?" she asked instead.
"Well, any harder and you might break some of my ribs," he moaned.
"Is that what you want?"
"Of course not. I would need to go to the hospital and explain the whole situation." There was something in his voice which told her he was zoning out.
"You're not gonna faint on me, are you, Louis?"
"I don't know," came the strained answer.
He had managed to free an arm and was now grabbing her upper leg.
"You might want to take back that hand, Louis."
She took the hand and now placed it on his back, stretching back his shoulder in what she knew must be painful. He was actually zoning out due to lack of oxygen, which meant he might not even feel the pain if she dislocated the shoulder entirely.
"Oh Dominique, I think I'm in love with you," he now moaned.
"It's just business, old man, remember that. I'm sure there's some old lady around somewhere who could satisfy these perverted needs of yours and actually fall in love with you, but you can be sure I could never love such a pathetic man as you."
"Please call me pathetic again."
"Ugh, no, I don't want to arouse you any further than necessary."
Louis' head was now turning purple, but there was still the ecstatic look in his face. Angela felt a need to wipe it off.
"Oh, Angela, I think I'm coming without even touching myself." He now said and she felt utterly revolted.
Her revolt turned to frustration and the only way to vent it, was to squeeze down harder.
He was now silent and she felt his hand gently tapping against her thigh, but it was a while before she realised that he was trying to tap out and that he could no longer speak. She didn't feel like letting go just yet, though.
The tapping got feebler and feebler, but Angela didn't react other than by pressing down harder and harder. She was so thoroughly enjoying herself she felt herself getting wet.
Then there was a cracking noise and it called her back to reality, to the sordid hallway where they were lying and to the dirty man between her legs. The cracking was muffled by the power of her adductors, but it was clear she had broken some of his ribs.
"All right, old man, that's it," she whispered, but there was no answer. She no longer felt his chest pushing against her inner thighs, which meant he wasn't breathing anymore. She knew just enough high-school biology to know that he would wake up in a couple of hours, in extreme pain, and that he would remember this night forever. She left him alone in the dark.

The End

nickolai

Kinda feeling this ending is like the ending of 007 films ... "Angela will return"