⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Poses - Stomach Vacuum Pose

Started by afigreg, October 29, 2010, 09:13:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


SWEET JESUS!!  Astonishing pose, and a looker (red hair- yea!!) to boot.   :clap:

Perhaps someone should start a thread for the opposite look as well, the inflated roid gut!  I'm sure there's a few photos (e.g. of Dawn Alison, Julie Bourassa or Dianne Solomons and for starters) that would fit the bill. 


UK_Fan , in my opinion, not one of your best ideas!

Here is a sample of your proposal, if you really want a thread, I'll see what I can find!

The reverse Vacuum pose..... ("Lets see your Big Mac pose please ladies, your best Big Mac pose... thank you ladies").

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

Pillow has asked if she can join in.... she thinks her vacuum is great, and so do I.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In fact, Pillow is stunning, vacuuming or not...  More here.... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

afigreg

Dina Copeland

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and Kathy Unger, one of the all time greats when it comes to female bodybuilders and the stomach vacuum pose(ok, I posted this next picture at the start of this topic, but when it comes to Kathy Unger and her stomach vacuum pose, it's worth posting again).

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

afigreg

More of the stunningly beautiful and muscular Theresa Hendricks.

Ok some of these pictures might not actually be Theresa performing a stomach vacuum pose and they might just be pictures of Theresa with a very tight and muscular stomach(but I was the one who started this topic, so......)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dudum55

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phy911

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This thread is where this gif. comes from and has links to the contest video with Brenda Hoiles.

scrubs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Perhaps someone should start a thread for the opposite look as well, the inflated roid gut!  I'm sure there's a few photos (e.g. of Dawn Alison, Julie Bourassa or Dianne Solomons and for starters) that would fit the bill. 
I'd be up for that.....some days that look really does it for me.  There was a great few videos of Tazzie with Annie R where the former had a pretty bloated look going on but otherwise ripped.  It's kinda hot.

beowulff

There was a great thread on roid guts, until the mods sent it to the cornfield...

Tami Wooden has a fantastic roid gut - just look at how solid she is!

UK_Fan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Perhaps someone should start a thread for the opposite look as well, the inflated roid gut!  I'm sure there's a few photos (e.g. of Dawn Alison, Julie Bourassa or Dianne Solomons and for starters) that would fit the bill. 
I'd be up for that.....some days that look really does it for me.  There was a great few videos of Tazzie with Annie R where the former had a pretty bloated look going on but otherwise ripped.  It's kinda hot.

Yep - sometimes, like the original response to my post from timmon, the women aren't exactly sexy when they get the "roid gut" (that photo looks like the woman in question just inflated her gut with air), but other times they look like its just a huge gut of muscle (Tazzie, Dawn and Dianne) - almost like armour-plating.  now THAT'S a turn-on!

UK_Fan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The anti-vacuum pose!  Yummy! :)

mongo

Now this is an FBB in ever since of the word!

afigreg

Great pics guys, but hardly stomach vacuum poses(as this topic is about).
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lyle918

A girl with a flat chest isn't as impressive in the vacuum pump as one with, and as the old cig ad said, "It's up front that counts."  My favorite 'pump' is by Laurie Noack, who definitly had it up front.  Check it out at WPW!  And about Kathy Unger in the preceeding video, how in Steve Reeves did she place 13th?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Timmon

In my opinion, the best vacuum poses tend to be from the small breasted athletes. Bigger "chested" ladies have to heave them up put of the way, or just leave them in position and the pose is lost. This thread contains pics that make the point, but I guess everyone has an ideal on what looks good.

At the time of Kathy's golden era, your face had to fit even more than now, and Kathy did not place well against other athletes who were more marketable. She did win the natural contests easily, but they don't have the prestige or dominance of the sport  that the IFBB / NCP does. She continues to place high in natural contests, even though her conditioning is not so exceptional as it was in the 1980's and 90's for obvious reasons.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

SCJames

Thanks Much! I happen to love vacuums, even on just model babes. Nice collection here.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS