Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for big cl*t stories

Started by taoschild, March 23, 2025, 07:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taoschild

I'm writing a story about a woman who is growing in more ways than one. It isn't the sole focus of my story, but I'd like to explore the aspect a bit. I wanted to look at the literature out there to get some ideas and also take a different tact. Anyone have some recommendations to read?  Thanks in advance.

Here is my most recent work: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

feel free to message me with ideas too. Thank you.  Here is a little bit of the section I'm working on:

"Pleasure me," I said like a clipped order. I pulled my workout shorts off in one fell swoop revealing my clean shaven core. My need was hot and she eyed it as if it were a piece of sweet candy.

She took the swell of my clit in her lips and tugged with her teeth before releasing teasingly. My teeth chattered trying to refrain from moaning so quickly. It wasn't long before I succumbed. Three fingers slid inside me and I practically jolted. She looked up at me and grinned.

She was the sub, but she knew exactly how to maintain some control. Her tongue swept tantalizingly slow circles around my throbbing, erect clit just as her fingers drew in and out of my slit faster and faster.

A shudder wracked my body.

---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jbeast

Here's a real incident with a competitive female bodybuilder, active in the mid to late '00s, I sessioned with twice. She's a black female, gorgeous eyes, lips, high cheekbones, curvy muscles all over the place, naturally busty and, in heels, close to my over 6 feet height. She was dominant and imposing and as we discussed the day before, she would be the African Amazon Queen and I would be Tarzan who was captured. He is going to be used to entertain the Queen like a male stripper, worship the Queen from head to toe, and then get milked so she could create more Amazon warriors.

It was a late winter early Sunday morning and when I arrived at her hotel room she was in a leopard bikini with matching backless high heels. When she opened the door and I first saw her I got an erection and notice she cranked the heat in the room very high. She was practically sweating and it was well below freezing outside. She locked the door, ordered me to strip to my leopard thong immediately and when I fumbled with my clothes she slapped my face saying  "FASTER!" Oh I did. After stripping and flexing for her, while she lounged on the bed and flexed, she ordered me to get her cocoa butter and begin to massage her. One thing led to another and the top of her bikini was off, I could taste cocoa butter in my mouth from worshipping her muscles and she finally instructed me to remove her thong.

When I removed it her clit was so enormous I was amazed... I thought she was trans. It had to be four inches or more. She saw the expression on my face, laughed and grabbed my hair and yelled, "SUCK, TARZAN, FUCKING SUCK!" I did and her clit got bigger, I'll never know how much. What I do know is she began to cum enormously in my mouth, so much it spilled onto her muscles and my face. When she was done she threw me off of her. Me being wet, hard and ready to fuck her pussy I practically jumped to mount her. She fought me off, held me down and grabbed my cock with her right hand, pumping me for all I was worth. At the end both of us only wore each other's cum, sweat and cocoa butter, breathing heavily. Her clit seemed to still be pulsating. From that day on whenever I smell cocoa butter I think of my African Amazon Queen and the taste of her gorgeous, enormous clit.

taoschild

Nice story Jbeast. Any others? I'm finished with the rough draft of my next novel, still working on the cl*t scene tho
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Momol

Becca has some nice clit action

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nice story Jbeast. Any others? I'm finished with the rough draft of my next novel, still working on the cl*t scene tho

Give me a few days. Given your encouragement I just might liberally exaggerate another real incident. When this Mistress/fbb was active she was 5 ft., 11 in., 175 lbs. and a ridiculous 44E breasts plus muscle. Stay tuned...

jbeast

Claudine came from Europe, Goddess Claudine as I came to know her. The first pictures I saw of her were from a wrestling/BDSM tour she took to the West Coast and I was recently there. The picture of her in a black leather bikini flexing her enormous bicep on a high rise hotel balcony made me gasp at the sight and curse out loud that I wasn't there when she was. As I found out later, Claudine was almost 6 feet tall in her bare feet, around 195 lbs., massive yet feminine shoulders, big biceps, muscular thighs, ridiculous 44E breasts tapering down to a narrow waist and gorgeous abs. Speaking of gorgeous, she had black hair just over those shoulders, high cheekbones, piercing hazel eyes and lips to die for. That plus an exotic eastern European accented English that was simultaneously seductive and demanding.

With my luck she came to my city within months and I got to meet this Goddess who seemed to come from another world. She was dressed in a black bikini top, like the picture, but the bottom was a specially designed piece of work, covering her crotch with black leather laces like it was a boot, her ass was completely revealed and black feathers on her hips as if they were wings that she could fly with. She agreed to do an Amazon Queen capturing a male for her amusement and pleasure, which involved some non-competitive wrestling, muscle worship and the like. Barefoot I'm 6 feet 2 inches, but in her heels she was at least my height. Alas my one-time athletic physique was up to 270 lbs., so while I had girth and some muscle, she dominated me physically and emotionally in our meeting, to my delight.

The Goddess made annual trips to the U.S. back then and I saw her the following year, exploring more muscle worship and other activities. By the third visit I had changed. Nine months earlier, under doctor's orders, I was told to get into shape for my health. With diet, power walking and hitting the weights a bit, I was down to 220 lbs. with some muscle and looked forward to seeing the Goddess. I arrived at her hotel on a warm summer day in shorts, button down beach shirt and sandals with my leopard thong underneath. When she opened the door Claudine took one look at me and gasped, "What happened to YOU!" She locked the door, grinned and almost began to lick her lips. I was drooling myself because the site of her in that black bikini immediately got a rise out of me. Claudine began undressing her prey, calling me Tarzan. When she was done I was ordered to go to the wrestling mat she had already put down. The bed was pushed to the side wall. She circled, checking me out.

What happened next was almost a blur: wrestling, this time mutual body worship, she threw off her bikini top for the first time and I was allow to taste her nipples and, finally, both of us sweaty and aroused, Claudine had me against the wall next to the bed, slid down against me to her knees. Like a hungry she-beast the Goddess did something, for her, that was almost unthinkable. Seeing my erection she removed my leopard thong, grabbed my manhood and sucked it for about only three or four seconds. She smiled, looked up at me and asked, "Do you like strap-ons?" Hesitating, I politely declined. Not my thing. Still friendly she sweetly said, "Okay. Just lie down and watch." Lying down she gave me an erotic flexing exhibition to die for and my cock began drooling. At that point, noticing my condition, she slowly began to untie the black leather laces of her bikini bottom like a stripper. And as it dropped to the floor my eyes almost came out of my head.

That special bikini bottom bound up an enormous erect clit... three, four inches? I didn't have a tape measure and for a second I thought it was a cock. But the dripping vagina cast aside any doubts. Claudine then just said, "Well..." That was my invitation and I leaped up, pushed this Amazon against the wall and began sucking that clit and pussy voraciously, with Claudine holding my head to her crotch. In a blur of sweat, pre-cumm and muscle lust, under Claudine's guidance we wound up on the wrestling mats sucking each other off, with some muffled moans and the sound of mouths devouring each others' genitals... until the primal sounds of cumming at the same time occurred. Claudine rolled off of me and immediately crawled over and kissed me, the both of us sharing each other's cumm in our mouths.

Stunned, sweaty and slathered with her cumm and mine on me, she whispered in my ear in that deep, breathy European accented English explained, "Was called 'Claude' by the girls in middle school. Always big... but never got this big before. Maybe next time I'll take you... and I won't need a strap-on."