⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The dominant one This contains some graphic content

Started by bigjake737, March 14, 2025, 03:02:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigjake737

Well.. this is a story somewhat based on reality.  The names have been changed and obviously a lot of exaggerations and plot lines have been made up to make it interesting.



The Chains of Anne Milton
In the damp, salt-kissed air of a small Division III school on the West Coast, Anne Milton arrived in the early 1980s like a storm breaking over a quiet shore. Fresh from the cloistered halls of an all-Catholic girls' school, she stepped onto the campus of a formerly all-male college, its stone walls still echoing with the ghosts of tradition. She was a paradox—plain-faced and unassuming at first glance, but with a wildness that uncoiled like a whip in the dark. For a time, she spiraled into a shadowed phase, her emaciated frame a weapon she wielded against herself and others, a cudgel of defiance and despair.
It was during this period that Daniel Reese, a lanky underclassman with wide, impressionable eyes, stumbled into her world. He hadn't meant to. A wrong turn down a dimly lit dorm hall led him to a cracked door, and beyond it, a scene that seared itself into his soul. There she was—Anne—clad in a black thong, her gaunt frame taut with menace, circling three half-dressed men tied to chairs. Whips and chains glinted in the flickering light, and the air thrummed with a strange, electric violence. She taunted and screamed at them with her whip. Daniel froze, repulsion and fascination warring in his chest. He fled, but the image of her lingered, a splinter in his mind that festered into obsession.

Days later, shaken and pale, Daniel confessed the scene to Maria, a soft-spoken classmate with warm eyes who'd taken a shine to him. "I can't unsee it," he murmured, his voice trembling. "She was... terrifying, but I couldn't look away." Maria, protective and determined, tracked Anne down in a shadowed corner of the campus. "Stay away from him," Maria demanded, her fists clenched. Anne smirked, her plain face twisting with dark amusement. "I'll seduce you first, Maria," she purred, her voice low and sultry, "then Daniel. You'll both be mine." Before Maria could retort, Anne stepped closer, her lips brushing Maria's in a slow, seductive kiss—soft yet commanding, tasting of danger. Maria pulled back, furious, her cheeks flushed, but a deep, unspoken yearning pulsed within her, leaving her trembling with both rage and desire.  She had never thought of woman like that, but Anne was lethally seductive.
Years passed, and Daniel tried to bury that moment beneath a normal life—college, a marriage to Maria, who became his doting wife, kids, a steady job. But Anne haunted him, her promise a shadow in his thoughts. Maria's love was a steady anchor, yet she too carried a secret ache from that deeply passionate kiss from that temptress , one she buried beneath her devotion.  Maria received the newsletter from her school.  She read through the article about Anne and saw her full powerlifter body on display.  Those urges surged through her once again tipping her world asunder. She left the magazine on the counter as Daniel arrived.  She saw Daniel flipping through the newsletter and saw how his body reacted.  His erect member convulsed as he lingered on Anne's page a little too long.  Daniel saw Anne again, this time in full muscular glory. The school paper had interviewed her, now a powerlifter with a body sculpted into something stunning, a stark contrast to the skeletal figure of her youth. Her physique was a marvel—muscles rippling beneath skin that glowed with strength—but her face, once average, had evolved into something else entirely. The article hinted at her past, her wild days, and her transformation. Daniel's obsession reignited, a fever simmering beneath his stable life.  Maria knew that it was only time before Daniel acted out his fantasy; she would try to encourage it any way she knew.

Maria contacted Anne and complimented her on the excellent profile.  Anne felt complimented and had a little small talk about Maria's life with Daniel.  Maria pleaded with Anne to come to town so they could talk about Anne's prophesy all those years ago.  Anne flew cross-country to Maria's quiet town, her body now a temple of muscle forged by years of weights and steroids. She knew that the article of her powerlifting would wind its way into the Daniel's mind and Maria confirmed it.  So her plan was simple, disguised in a hoodie and sunglasses, she would slip into Maria's local gym, her golden locks tucked away, her presence unassuming—until she began her workout. Then when she shed the disguise mid-set, she would reveal a physique that stopped the room: biceps like boulders, quads like steel cables, a back carved with grotesque striations. The rest was improv as Anne would know the art of seduction on little miss Maria.  Maria expected that Anne would arrive, but had no idea that it would be so soon.  Maria, spotting her from across the gym, froze as Anne approached, peeling off the last of her cover to unveil her transformed self. Her face was a paradox—high cheekbones dusted with blush, smoky lashes framing her eyes, crimson lips with peach fuzz, golden hair cascading down—yet a jetted jaw and Adam's apple betrayed her hormonal alchemy. "It's me," Anne growled, her voice a deep rumble, flexing her massive pecs inches from Maria's face. "I told you I'd come for you first and I've done nothing but think of our kiss all those years ago, you are now free to leave him." Anne cooed. Maria's body melted into a flood of desire, her marriage paling against the muscle goddess before her. "join me," Anne whispered,  her breath hot against Maria's ear. "I'm what you want, know how to make you whole, to give you purpose to seduce you every night.  I alone can fulfill you beyond your dreams, you know that I can, I've felt your dreams, I too have made love to you in my dreams." Her voice was mellifluous and intoxicating. Seduced beyond reason, Maria nodded, her only wish was really to talk to Anne about Anne's prophesy.  Hearing this seductress who'd claimed her soul, however was much more enticing.
Daniel, unaware of Maria's surrender, left soon after, his life unraveling like thread from a spool as he set out to find Anne. Things had changed so fast his head was in a tornado.  Maria must have caught him drooling over Anne's muscle goddess body, because from that moment on her interest in him died.  He took residence in town and penned a postcard, a tentative bridge across the decades. "I saw you back then," he wrote, his hand trembling. "I've never forgotten. What made you this way? I want all your bodybuilding techniques, I would love for you to personally show me the results" He mailed it to the antique shop address from the newsletter and waited. Days later, a thick envelope arrived, its edges worn. Inside was Anne's reply: pages of meticulous notes on her training routines—grueling deadlifts, squats, and bench presses—and recipes for muscle-building protein shakes, heavy with whey, peanut butter, and raw eggs. Her handwriting was sharp, deliberate, but a final scrawled line hinted at something darker: "Strength is a lure. Ask me in person, I think we have unfinished business".  Daniels mind raced with the potential.
Anne had settled in a quaint, cobblestoned town, running her shop amid a labyrinth of old mirrors, chipped porcelain, and heavy oak furniture. The air was thick with dust and secrets when Daniel walked in, tall and athletic now, his presence a quiet storm of its own. She stood behind the counter, and he froze at the sight of her face—feminine beauty sculpted by makeup, yet masculine beneath: high cheekbones, smoky lashes, crimson lips with peach fuzz, golden locks flowing, a sharp jawline, and a visible Adam's apple bobbing as she spoke, her voice a gravelly rumble deepened by Dianabol. "I always wondered," she growled, stepping closer, "what it'd be like to break you."
The tension was a living thing, pulsing between them as she locked the shop door with a deliberate click. In a shadowed corner, amid tarnished silver and splintered wood, she pressed herself against him, her steroid-forged body a wall of heat and power. "You want this," she rumbled, her voice a low, guttural tease, her crimson lips brushing his ear, the peach fuzz tickling his skin. She seized his wrists, guiding them to a coil of coarse rope, and he smirked—a slow, predatory curve of his mouth. "Tie me, then," he challenged, his tone dripping with seduction, "but you'll beg for me too." She bound him with expert precision, the ropes cutting into his flesh, each knot a whispered promise of control and surrender.
Anne stepped back, peeling off her shirt to reveal a physique carved by anabolic fire. "Look at me," she commanded, her voice a bass tremor that vibrated through his bones, her golden hair swaying as she moved. She flexed her arms, biceps bulging like granite boulders, veins popping thick and blue from Dianabol's relentless surge. "These are mine—swollen, obscene, built to crush," she rasped, forcing his bound hands to grip the unyielding mass. She arched her chest, her gigantic pecs rising like twin slabs of marble, small nipples perched atop them, taut and dark. With a wicked grin, she pinched them between her fingers, rolling them slowly. "Dianabol shrank these," she growled, her breath hitching as a shiver of pleasure coursed through her, "but they're wired now." Her body trembled, the start of an orgasm rippling through her massive frame, her golden locks quaking as she moaned low and deep.
She turned, her back a topographic marvel of lats and traps, striated and grotesque from Anavar, glistening with a sheen of sweat. "Feel the ridges," she growled, guiding his fingers across the deep grooves, her skin taut as drumhide. Her jaw, jetted and brutal beneath her feminine beauty, tilted as she tossed her golden locks. "This face—it's a trap now, for the ones I hunt."
She shed her pants, revealing thighs like twisted steel cables, quads ballooned to freakish proportions, each muscle fiber twitching under her command. "Anavar did this—legs to snap a spine," she purred, pressing them against him until he groaned. Then, with a wicked glint, she straddled him, parting her thighs to expose her core. "And here," she whispered, her voice dropping to a subterranean hush, "Dianabol grew this too." Her clitoris, engorged and prominent from years of androgens, stood proud—a swollen, pulsing knot of flesh. She reached down, stroking it with deliberate, teasing circles, her low moan reverberating as her eyes locked on his. "Bigger, harder—every touch is fire," she rasped, her fingers quickening until her body seized, her Adam's apple bobbing furiously as she peaked, a guttural cry tearing from her throat, her golden hair whipping as she shuddered in orgasmic bliss.
Still trembling, she loosed one of his hands, her voice a ragged growl. "Ravage me." Daniel pounced, assertive and ravenous, his fingers digging into her traps, tracing the brutal swell of her shoulders, his lips sucking at the thick veins snaking her biceps. He gripped her thighs, lifting her against him, and thrust with a primal rhythm, his breath hot against her jetted jaw, kissing the peach fuzz on her lips. "You're mine too," he snarled, his seduction a blade cutting through her dominance. Then, his voice dropped to a molten whisper, eyes burning into hers. "I've played this scene in my mind for years, Anne—every rope, every muscle, every shudder of unadulterated pleasure. I've tasted you in my dreams, and now—" he leaned closer, lips grazing her ear, voice thick with lust—"I must take you."
She pinned him back, her massive frame engulfing him, her golden hair spilling over them like a curtain. "Feel me break you," she whispered, her voice a guttural abyss, each syllable sinking into his core, her painted lips grazing his throat. The low, resonant vibrations of her words shuddered through him, pushing him to the edge as she ground her swollen clit against him, her own pleasure still echoing. He brushed his tongue against her enlarged clitoris.  Her groan and energy release allowed just enough time to fight back, to be assertive now, his free hand clamping her glutes—rock-hard and monstrous from Anavar—pulling her tighter, deeper, until her breath hitched. "Scream for me," he demanded, his lips claiming hers in a bruising kiss, tasting the fuzz and crimson, and she did—a low, primal roar as her climax ripped through her again, muscles flexing in violent spasms, her Adam's apple trembling.
Her whispers returned, a gravelly mantra—"You're mine, you're mine"—and the sound alone, deep and relentless, sent Daniel spiraling into his own release as he stared at her small but well wired nipples, a shuddering peak that left him gasping beneath her weight. They collapsed amid the antiques, her sweat-slicked bulk pressed to his chest, her golden locks tangled around them, their breaths a tangled symphony of exhaustion and triumph.
Later, as they lay there, she traced a finger along his sternum, her voice still a low rumble. "I became a powerlifter for conversion," she said. "I wanted to turn gay men straight—prove strength could rewrite desire." She paused, her jetted jaw catching the light beneath her delicate, made-up features. "I've been playing with male hormones. A stronger jaw, a harder body, this clit—I wanted to be a muscle monster, a female trap for men who think they don't want me." Daniel, emphatically not gay, laughed—a sharp, jagged sound. For her, this made him a thrilling anomaly, a man who'd sought her out not to be saved, but to revel in her darkness.
Days later, a package arrived at Maria's doorstep, postmarked from the East Coast. Inside was a video, its grainy footage capturing every moment of Anne's seduction of Daniel—the ropes, the muscle worship, the guttural whispers, the climaxes. A note accompanied it, scrawled in Anne's sharp hand: "Proof, as promised. He was mine for a few hours, but I want you forever!." Maria watched the whole seduction on video, her heart racing, not with anger but with exhilaration. She'd already forsaken her marriage with Daniel for Anne, the muscle goddess of her life, and this video was a promise of the unbridled passion she now craved. A smile curved her lips as she replayed it, her body aching for the storm Anne had unleashed in her soul.  She watched the video over and over clinging to every muscle drenched orgasm.  That body would be hers soon.

Epilogue
Weeks later, Anne arrived at Maria's house, the home once shared with Daniel now stripped of his presence. She stood in the doorway, her massive silhouette framed by the fading light, and smirked. "Things have changed, haven't they?" she rumbled, her deep voice laced with irony. "I built this body to seduce gay men from their world, and now it's you—a straight woman—who's fallen. You yearn for the danger, the pleasure I bring." The twist wasn't lost on either of them, and Maria's eyes gleamed with a hunger only Anne could sate.
Anne stepped inside, lighting candles that cast a warm glow over the room. She'd prepared a romantic dinner—wine, rare steak, a flicker of intimacy amid the chaos she'd wrought. As they ate, their gazes locked, the air thick with unspoken promises. Then, Anne rose, her golden locks catching the candlelight.  Maria put on "total Eclipse of the heart", one of those songs that both knew so well, and Anne began a slow, deliberate striptease. She peeled off her shirt, flexing her boulder-like biceps, her gigantic pecs rippling, small nipples taut atop them. Her pants dropped, revealing steel-cable thighs and a back of grotesque striations, each movement a dance of power and seduction. Maria watched, charmed beyond words, her breath shallow with awe.
"I want a body like yours," Maria whispered, her voice trembling with desire. "A body a gay man could only dream of—I'll make it for you." Anne grinned, her jetted jaw sharp beneath her feminine beauty, and pulled Maria close. "Then we'll build it together," she growled, sealing the promise with a kiss that burned with danger and delight, their future a canvas of muscle and passion.  What started as a game for Anne, now became real as this beautiful creature, Maria, would be carved into the woman (or man) she wanted. 
Their romance, if it could be called that, was a fragile thing, stitched together with leather and longing. It wasn't love in the conventional sense—too much shadow clung to it—but it was a bond forged in the crucible of their obsessions. Anne, with her whips, her weights, and her hormonal alchemy, had reshaped herself from a broken girl into a force of nature. Daniel, ensnared by her all those years ago, had traded a safe life for a taste of her storm. Maria, once his anchor, now yearned for the same tempest. Together, they existed in the liminal space between romance and ruin, a love story painted in shades of black. Only penance could remove these roped snares around everyone's souls.  Only, the victims need to want change.

bigjake737

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

bigjake737

For those of you curious, the first part in the dorm room, 100 percent true.  Anne (not her real name) had the incentive of "converting" the dorm's gay men.

bigjake737

Diary of Maria
October 12, 1983
Tonight, Daniel stumbled into our dorm lounge, pale as a ghost, his hands shaking as he spilled a story I'll never unhear. He'd seen Anne Milton—plain, wild Anne—in a scene straight out of a nightmare. Black thong, whips, chains, three men tied up like prey, and her circling them, screaming, her skinny body a coiled threat. He said he couldn't look away, that she was terrifying but magnetic. I wanted to slap him for staring, for letting him sink into him like that. I've seen her around campus—quiet, unassuming until she's not. Tomorrow, I'm finding her. She doesn't get to haunt him. He's mine to protect.
October 14, 1983
I tracked Anne down today, cornered her near the old oak by the library. I told her to stay away from Daniel, my fists balled so tight my nails bit into my palms. She just smirked, her plain face twisting into something dark and alive. "I'll seduce you first, Maria," she said, her voice low and syrupy, "then Daniel. You'll both be mine." Before I could spit back at her, she stepped close—too close—and kissed me. Slow, soft, commanding, her lips tasted like danger, like sin I didn't know I could crave. I shoved her off, cheeks burning, furious—but God help me, something woke up inside me. I've never thought of a woman that way. She's poison, lethal, and I hate how my body remembers her.
April 10, 1995
Twelve years with Daniel, a house, kids, a life I built to keep us steady—and yet Anne's shadow never left us. I found the alumni newsletter on the counter today, flipped to her page, and there she was: a powerlifter now, her body a fortress of muscle, nothing like the skeletal girl I knew. The article skimmed her wild past, her transformation, and I couldn't stop staring—biceps like boulders, quads thick and sculpted, a back carved with power. That kiss from years ago roared back, hot and shameful, and I locked myself in the bathroom with the magazine. I never thought I'd touch myself looking at a girl, but her magnificent body pulled me in—hard, glistening, unreal. My fingers shook as I traced her picture, imagining the feel of those muscles under my hands, her strength against me. I desired her, God help me, more than I ever thought possible, and it tipped my world off its axis. Daniel came home, picked up the magazine, and I saw it—his body betrayed him, hard and twitching as he lingered on her picture. He's never forgotten her either. We're tethered to her, both of us, and I don't know if I want to fight it anymore.
May 3, 1995
I called Anne today—couldn't stop myself. The moment she answered, I gushed, "Anne, that profile was stunning—your body, oh my God, it's unreal! Those biceps, so massive and defined, your quads like steel pillars, that back—it's a masterpiece of power and beauty. You're a goddess now, a living sculpture." My voice shook as I confessed, "That kiss you gave me back then—it's never left me. I've replayed it a thousand times, wishing I'd kissed you back harder, wishing I'd begged for more. And now, seeing you with those huge, gorgeous muscles, I'm obsessed. I haven't slept since I saw the article—just lying awake, imagining running my hands over every ridge, tasting your strength. I'd satisfy you completely, Anne—every inch of you—I'd worship you if we could get together." She laughed, low and throaty, then purred, "Touch yourself, Maria. Right now. Let me tell you what I've built." I hesitated, but her voice pulled me under. "These biceps," she growled, "they're swollen, rock-hard—I'd flex them for you, let you grip them while I pin you down. My pecs—gigantic, carved slabs—I'd press them against you, tease you with my nipples until you're begging. My thighs, thick and brutal—I'd wrap them around you, squeeze until you moan." I couldn't stop myself, my breath hitching as she went on, "If we were together, I'd lift you like you weigh nothing, kiss you until you're dizzy, then take you slow and hard—every muscle working for you." She urged me on, her voice a velvet command, "Go faster, Maria—imagine me there, my back flexing as I hold you, my lips on yours." I did, lost in her words, her power, until I shattered, gasping her name. She chuckled, "Come see me, then. Let's talk about that prophecy." I begged her to visit, barely coherent. Daniel's a ghost to me now—distant, lost in her too—but her pull's all I feel. I need her here, need to touch what I've dreamed of.
May 15, 1995
She's here. I was at the gym, mid-set, when I saw a figure in a hoodie—then she peeled it off, and the room stopped. Anne, a goddess of muscle, biceps like rocks, quads like steel, her back a map of grotesque power. She walked straight to me, shedding the disguise, and her face—high cheekbones, smoky eyes, crimson lips, golden hair—clashed with that jetted jaw, that Adam's apple. "It's me," she growled, flexing her pecs in my face. "I told you I'd come for you first. I've dreamed of that kiss, Maria—you're free to leave him now." My knees buckled, desire drowning me. "Join me," she whispered, her breath scorching my ear, promising to seduce me every night, to make me whole. I nodded, lost in her voice, her power. I'd only wanted to talk, but she's claimed me, and I don't care anymore.
June 2, 1995
A package came today—Anne's doing. Inside, a video of her and Daniel, every moment of her seducing him in that antique shop. Ropes binding him, her muscles flexing as she teased him, their groans blending in the grainy footage. A note: "Proof, as promised. He was mine for a few hours, but I want you forever." I should've been furious, but I wasn't. I watched it again and again, heart pounding, body aching for her. Daniel's gone—left after I stopped caring, after he saw her in me instead of us. I don't miss him. This video's a vow from Anne, a taste of what's coming. She's mine now, and I'm hers, and I can't wait to feel that storm again.
June 20, 1995
Anne's here, in my house—our house now. Daniel's things are gone, and she filled the doorway tonight, smirking, her deep voice rumbling, "Things have changed, haven't they?" She's right. She built this body to trap gay men, she said, but I'm the one caught—a straight woman undone by her danger. She lit candles, cooked steak, poured wine—a twisted romance after all her chaos. Then, with "Total Eclipse of the Heart" playing, she stripped for me, slow and deliberate. Biceps bulging, pecs rippling, thighs like steel cables—she's grotesque and gorgeous, and I couldn't breathe. "I want a body like yours," I told her, trembling. She grinned, pulled me close, and kissed me—hard, dangerous, perfect. "We'll build it together," she growled. I'm hers to shape now, and I've never wanted anything more.  Tomorrow I start building the body to match "the goddess".


bigjake737

Chapter Two: The Chains of Anne Milton – Through Anne's Eyes

I've always known power is a game of perception. Back in high school, I thought I had it—thought I could bend the world to my will with a smile and a flick of my hair. Then he came along, that boy with the soft eyes and the careless laugh, the one I pinned my fragile hopes on. I was plain then, unremarkable, but I told myself I could make him see me. I was wrong. He didn't just reject me—he chose men. The sting of it burrowed deep, a splinter I couldn't pull out. I hated him for it, hated the way his choice mocked me, made me feel small and powerless. I swore I'd never feel that again. I'd take what he denied me—I'd make them all want me, every last one of them, until their desires bent to my design. I'd own their souls, rewrite their hearts. It's not just revenge—it's a mission, a holy war against the weakness he left in me.
College was my proving ground. That little West Coast school, still reeking of its all-male past, was perfect—full of boys who thought they knew what they wanted until I showed them otherwise. I started small, testing my pull, my venom. The whips, the chains, the black thong—it wasn't just theater; it was a crucible. I'd tie them up, scream at them, watch their eyes widen with fear and something else, something I could twist into hunger. I was skeletal then, all sharp edges and fury, but it worked on some. Not enough, though. Too many slipped away, their gazes drifting past me to each other, and every failure fueled the fire. I wasn't enough yet—not strong enough, not big enough. Daniel walking in that night was a gift, a spark. I saw the way he froze, repulsion and fascination warring in him. He ran, but I knew he'd carry me with him. Good. Let him fester.
Maria was a surprise—a delicious detour. I didn't plan her, not at first. She came at me, all righteous fury, demanding I leave her precious Daniel alone. I could've laughed, but instead, I saw an opportunity. She was soft, pliable, a canvas for my will. "I'll seduce you first," I told her, and I meant it as a dare to myself—a test of how far I could push. That kiss wasn't love; it was conquest. Her lips were warm, yielding, and when she pulled back, flushed and furious, I saw it—the crack in her armor. I'd planted something in her, a seed of doubt, of want. And then there was Daniel, catching us, his face a mask of shock. Perfect. I'd punished him for barging in, for thinking he could interrupt my work. Maria was mine to toy with now, a pawn in my game, and he'd feel the weight of that.

Years passed, and I let them simmer—Daniel, Maria, all of them. I turned inward, forging myself into something new. The gym became my cathedral, weights my sacraments. I'd failed too often with those gay boys, their polite rejections a quiet hum of defeat. I wasn't curvy enough, soft enough, woman enough for them. Fine. I'd become something else—something they couldn't ignore. Washington D.C. was where it clicked. I'd moved there after college, chasing a fresh start, and I found them—an undercurrent of men, gay men, who didn't want the delicate or the dainty. They craved power, muscle, a woman who could crush them. I saw their eyes light up at my biceps, my quads, the sheer mass of me. It was intoxicating. I'd been chasing the wrong game—I didn't need to be a siren; I needed to be a titan.

Steroids were my alchemy, my dark art, the forge where I remade myself into something undeniable. Dianabol, Anavar, testosterone—I didn't just dabble; I plunged into the chemical deep end, needles piercing my skin, pills bitter on my tongue. My body transformed, swelled into a grotesque masterpiece: biceps ballooning into granite spheres, pecs hardening into slabs of marble, thighs twisting into steel cables that could crush bone. My jaw jutted forward, sharp and brutal, my voice sank to a gravelly rumble, and down below, my clit grew—engorged, pulsing, a testament to the androgens coursing through me. Every mirror became a shrine, every flex a prayer to my own vanity. But it wasn't just about the physical—it was power, raw and visceral, a tool to bend the world. Washington D.C. taught me that. I'd moved there after college, chasing a new battlefield, and found a hidden vein of desire among the elite—men and women, gay and straight, who didn't want softness but strength, a muscular goddess who could dominate them. I became their fantasy, their addiction, and I wielded it like a whip.
The old tools from my college days—whips, chains, thongs—came with me, dusted off and repurposed for a higher game. I took a job as an analyst in D.C., a nondescript title that masked my true work. I wasn't crunching numbers or drafting policy—I was analyzing the sexual peccadilloes of the city's power players, mapping their secret hungers, and delivering exactly what they craved. My apartment became a den of shadows, its walls lined with leather and steel, a stage for the elite to shed their suits and their shame. Word spread quietly through back channels—senators, congressmen, even a few women from both sides of the aisle booked my "services." They didn't just want me; they needed me, and I made sure they paid for it, not always in cash but in favors, votes, secrets. I was a cudgel, a blackmailer's dream, used by lobbyists and party whips to push bills through Congress. A night with me could tip a stalemate, secure a yea or a nay. I didn't care about their politics—red or blue, they all bent the same under my will.
Seduction came easy now. My body was a weapon, honed and grotesque, and I wielded it with precision.

There was Congresswoman Delaney, a rising star on the Democratic side, sharp-tongued and ambitious. She came to me through a mutual contact, her eyes glinting with curiosity at first, then hunger. She didn't want the whips—she wanted the chains, the weight of them against her skin as I loomed over her. "Show me your back," she'd whisper, and I'd turn, flexing my lats and traps until they rippled like a topographic map, grotesque and glistening. She'd trace the deep grooves with her fingers, her breath hitching, then beg me to lift her—my arms curling her slight frame like she was nothing, my pecs pressing against her as I held her aloft. "You're a goddess," she'd murmur, and I'd growl back, "Worship me, then." She did, and when a key vote on healthcare stalled, a quiet threat from my lips—backed by photos she didn't know I'd taken—pushed her to sway her caucus. She hated me for it, but she kept coming back.
Even the Speaker, a man of iron will and impeccable reputation, couldn't resist. He was discreet, meeting me in a rented suite near the Capitol, his staff oblivious. He'd sit, stiff and silent, as I peeled off my shirt, revealing pecs like twin shields, nipples small and wired from Dianabol. "Touch them," I'd command, and his hands—those hands that gripped gavels and signed laws—would tremble as they grazed my chest. I'd flex, making the muscle jump under his palms, then straddle him, my thighs clamping around his hips, quads ballooning as I squeezed just enough to make him gasp. "You want more?" I'd tease, my voice a low rumble, and he'd nod, helpless. I'd chain his wrists to the headboard, let him struggle against my strength, and by morning, he'd promise me anything—a committee seat, a budget rider—anything to keep my silence and my body in his orbit.
My booking list grew—senators from Midwest swing states, congresswomen with feminist platforms, staffers who'd whisper my name to their bosses. I'd play them all, my old college tricks refined into an art form. The thong was a lure, the whips a promise, the chains a binding contract. I'd flex my grotesque back for a libertarian who'd moan about freedom while begging for restraint. I'd press my swollen clit—Dianabol's gift—against a closeted aide's lips, watching him shudder as I growled, "Taste power." Each conquest fed my vanity, my belief that I could seduce anyone, bend anyone. Gay men who'd once spurned me now stared, straight men fell, women crumbled. I was their muscle monster, their trap, and they didn't even see the strings I pulled.
Back in my apartment, I'd stand before the mirror, naked and gleaming, tracing the veins that snaked across my biceps, my quads, my chest. I'd flex, watching the muscle ripple, and think: This is mine. Every knot of flesh, every deepened octave of my voice, every shudder of pleasure I wrung from D.C.'s elite—it was proof. That boy from high school, the one who'd chosen men over me, he was nothing now, a ghost I'd exorcised with every lift, every injection, every soul I claimed. I wasn't just converting gay men anymore—I was converting power itself, turning it into my plaything. Senators, congresswomen, the Speaker—they were all pawns in my game, and I'd keep playing until the board was mine. Pain would follow, yes, but it was theirs, not mine. I'd risen above it, a goddess forged in steel and shadow, and no one—no one—would deny me again.  I still had a score to settle.  Maria and Daniel.  I booked an interview with my alma mater newsletter.  I approved of the layout and made sure the photos accentuated my growing muscles.  The piece was both poetry and seduction.  It was just a matter of time.




Maria was trapped first.  She'd reached out, her voice trembling with awe over that newsletter, begging me to come. I knew she'd seen me, knew Daniel had too. My plan crystallized: ruin her first, then reel him back in. I'd break their little life apart, piece by piece. My first test of my power over her was to get her to self pleasure while I was on the phone.  She was so drawn into my image and past indiscretion that I had her imagine my French kissing her entire body; inch by inch.  I could hear her climax on the phone; so I knew she was mine.   I flew to her town, disguised at first, slipping into her gym like a shadow. Then I shed the hoodie, the sunglasses, and let them see me—let her see me. The gasps, the stares, Maria's wide eyes—it fed me. "It's me," I growled, flexing my pecs in her face, watching her melt. I told her I'd come for her, whispered promises of seduction, of making her whole. She nodded, lost in me, and I confirmed my ownership. Step one complete.
Daniel was next, but he came to me—too easy, too eager. That postcard, his trembling words, asking for my secrets, my bodybuilding tricks. I sent him the routines, the recipes, but I dangled the bait: Ask me in person. He showed up at my shop, all grown up, athletic and hungry. I locked the door, pressed my bulk against him, and let him feel what I'd become. Tying him up was a thrill—his smirk, his challenge, the way he begged for me even as I bound him. I stripped, flexed, let him worship every ridge, every vein. My body was a weapon, and he was my prey. I took him, broke him, and sent the proof to Maria—a video of his surrender. Let her see what I could do, let it sink in that I owned them both.
But Maria—oh, Maria surprised me again. She didn't rage, didn't crumble. She wanted me more, craved the storm I brought. When I arrived at her house, Daniel gone, she looked at me like I was her salvation. I'd built this body to trap gay men, to force them to want me, and here was this straight woman, undone by my power. The irony wasn't lost on me, and it thrilled me. We ate, we drank, and then I stripped for her, slow and deliberate, watching her breath catch as my muscles rippled. "I want a body like yours," she whispered, and I saw my next move. I'd train her, pump her full of protein, steroids, sculpt her into my mirror image. Vanity drove me now—her body would be my creation, a testament to my control. I'd make her a goddess too, then leave her, broken and yearning, and turn back to Daniel. I'd seduce him again, keep him for a year or two, then discard him. Pain would follow me, a wake of shattered souls, and I'd revel in it.
My psyche twists with every lift, every injection. I'm not just strong—I'm invincible. I look at myself, this monstrous beauty I've forged, and I believe I can have anyone. Maria's my puppet now, her body mine to mold. Daniel's a toy I'll play with again, then toss aside. They think they want me, but they don't see the truth: I don't just want their bodies—I want their souls. That boy from high school, the one who broke me, he's the ghost in every flex, every conquest. I'll convert them all, prove I'm more than he could ever imagine. Failure's not an option anymore. I'm a force, a reckoning, and they'll all bow to me in the end.    Will Daniel and Maria come to their senses; or will they be cast into Anne's inferno?