Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Elektra (Tampa)

Started by boyofwinter, March 13, 2025, 03:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyofwinter

A+, *****, 10⁄10. Her profile instantly grabbed my attention when it appeared at the end of January and at this moment I'm just lamenting that this wasn't already my 3rd session. Beauty, size, immense strength, kinky attitude, this one's got it all and then some. In person she is every bit as hot as you would hope she'd be based on her ig content. There aren't many better at using their legs to reduce you to a spent lump,I'm talking ever. And lifts aren't even my thing, when she talks about being able to easily lift hundreds of pounds that's the truth, my around 170lbs felt like it was nothing to her. So if massive and massively capable legs, or lifts, or nice size 11 feet are your thing, then fly don't drive or run or walk for this one, before she realizes how ********* awesome she really is and raises her rates.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

liftcarryfan1

Looks amazing. Mentioned the other day she easily lifted a guy that was 250

boyofwinter

Definitely possible. Her upper body is, in its own way, as impressive as what's under it, the difference is her legs draw your attention because it's rare to see size like that. I love that one of her bios just says "That girl with the legs," story checks out.

liftcarryfan1

I used to be 240 and had some great lift and carry sessions with women smaller than her. She says she is about 230lbs, and has a good height. She can definitely lift a guy 250

boyofwinter

Certainly, someone as little (said affectionately) as Jen Thomas has easily hauled me up, for most ladies it's mostly a balance and self confidence issue.

liftcarryfan1

Definitely! Ms Xena although huge, always struggled a bit since she was always in contest shape

Chefly172

What is her rate? I emailed her but did not hear back

boyofwinter

If you can do outcall for her, as I said her rate is very reasonable.

Davis

This review is long overdue. I've seen Elektra Lebrun three times in the past year, but I've put off writing because I didn't feel confident I could put into words how incredible she is. But as Elektra pointed out in her delightfully dominant way: by not writing a review, I'm depriving someone of the chance to meet her.

Before I get into details, let me say that I've sessioned with most of the big names over the years, but for me, and for reasons that will hopefully become obvious below, Elektra Lebrun is number one.

It starts when you read her profile, the care she puts into describing herself, and the creativity, imagination, and intelligence that come across in every word--Elektra obviously understands what we're looking for. And if you're lucky like I was, if you write an email that tickles her fancy, you might have some verbal appetizers before the session.

And then the session. OH, the session!

Standing outside her door, I had an idea what she looked like, but the idea paled in comparison to her physical presence. The sheer SIZE of her. I wasn't prepared for her thickness, her height, those LEGS, and as if that wasn't enough, she caps it with a gorgeous face, beautiful smile, and a wild, gorgeous mane of her. Taking her in, I was stunned for a moment. She saw that, and like the sexy bully she is pounced, backed me into a corner, and the session began.

I like sensual muscle worship and a little light wrestling and from the way the session went, so does Elektra. She understands how to play, how to tease, how to dominate. She knows how to connect...with every part of you. And she's the furthest thing from a clock watcher that I've ever experienced, but still, the session flew by.

The second and third sessions built upon the first. She remembered, and she made damn sure I remembered what she liked. Unlike some I've sessioned with--providers who are just going through the motions--it's clear that Elektra enjoys what she's doing. She's intelligent, well-spoken, and Imaginative, and just happens to have a body that, as she states in her profile, is all raw, immense, harnessed power.  I don't go for FS so if that's your thing, best to ask Elektra.

But for what I like, she's the best I've ever experienced. I feel lucky every time I book with her.

If you haven't tried Elektra Lebrun, you're missing out.

Don't walk. Run.



liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This review is long overdue. I've seen Elektra Lebrun three times in the past year, but I've put off writing because I didn't feel confident I could put into words how incredible she is. But as Elektra pointed out in her delightfully dominant way: by not writing a review, I'm depriving someone of the chance to meet her.

Before I get into details, let me say that I've sessioned with most of the big names over the years, but for me, and for reasons that will hopefully become obvious below, Elektra Lebrun is number one.

It starts when you read her profile, the care she puts into describing herself, and the creativity, imagination, and intelligence that come across in every word--Elektra obviously understands what we're looking for. And if you're lucky like I was, if you write an email that tickles her fancy, you might have some verbal appetizers before the session.

And then the session. OH, the session!

Standing outside her door, I had an idea what she looked like, but the idea paled in comparison to her physical presence. The sheer SIZE of her. I wasn't prepared for her thickness, her height, those LEGS, and as if that wasn't enough, she caps it with a gorgeous face, beautiful smile, and a wild, gorgeous mane of her. Taking her in, I was stunned for a moment. She saw that, and like the sexy bully she is pounced, backed me into a corner, and the session began.

I like sensual muscle worship and a little light wrestling and from the way the session went, so does Elektra. She understands how to play, how to tease, how to dominate. She knows how to connect...with every part of you. And she's the furthest thing from a clock watcher that I've ever experienced, but still, the session flew by.

The second and third sessions built upon the first. She remembered, and she made damn sure I remembered what she liked. Unlike some I've sessioned with--providers who are just going through the motions--it's clear that Elektra enjoys what she's doing. She's intelligent, well-spoken, and Imaginative, and just happens to have a body that, as she states in her profile, is all raw, immense, harnessed power.  I don't go for FS so if that's your thing, best to ask Elektra.

But for what I like, she's the best I've ever experienced. I feel lucky every time I book with her.

If you haven't tried Elektra Lebrun, you're missing out.

Don't walk. Run.

What kind of session? lifts? what is your height and weight? 

Davis

Mostly muscle worship. Im 5-9 170. She lifted me easily. Told me recently she can overhead press a 200 lb man.

Plymouthfury90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mostly muscle worship. Im 5-9 170. She lifted me easily. Told me recently she can overhead press a 200 lb man.

I am definitely looking for a muscle worship session with her. The Photos show her amazing legs, but I am curious about her upper body, can you tell me more about her arms, back and upper body muscles and strength?

Davis

Powerlifter build,  thick, not ripped. Very strong overhead press in gym...over 150 if I recall what she told me.

clay99

200lb overhead shoulder press? That can't be true.

Unknown23

200 lbs is very possible for her.  I'm 265 lbs and she lifted me easily numerous times. She is legitimately strong and super fun.