LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Peters1967 - Comics

Started by peters1967, December 17, 2020, 01:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peters1967

Hello to all,

I'm not really new to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, but I had a break for a while. I don't want to publish new stories regularly, but I want to post something here every now and then if you like it.
Searching for a good story some weeks ago I found the story ,,Skinny Brother", written by ,,assassinua" , who started the story and wrote from chapter 1 to 10, later another writer at this forum named Aadi contiuned.
Credit to the authors of this great story. You can read the text here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
OK, I did the best I can do, I adapted the story into a comic  :) and made some changes.

One more thing: Assassinua wrote that English is not his/her mother tongue and therefore not everything is written in the best English. My mother tongue is also not English, so the text does not seem correct in some places. I beg your forbearance.

Actual I'm working on the last chapter (Chapter 13), but gradually I want to start publishing it. Here are the first parts. You can write whether you like the story and my work.

Stay health
Peter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


To be continued
Peter
peters1967

peters1967

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Peter
peters1967

giantgirl7foot2

This is AMAZING! Really loved the story and to see it in comic form is downright incredible!

:rock:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

peters1967

Thank you, giantgirl7foot2. That's what an artist needs  ;D
Peter
peters1967

wissen

Wow, it was one of my favourite stories! Good to see itvas comics :)

john jonh

wow that was great. looking forward for more  :clap:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jhunter


peters1967

You all are great and thanks for your kind words.

@Romenjohn:I still have a few of my old stories, some of which I wrote and illustrated myself, with the others I took stories from Diana The Valkyrie or other boards and provided them with pictures. Some of you will remember these stories, so I'm not sure if republishing these stories is too boring. In addition, the quality is not that good.

And here comes the next part of Skinny Brother.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Peter
peters1967

giantgirl7foot2

So great! Love your comic style! It's so great to have you back—even better to have you back in style!

Small note, is it possible that the second batch was not uploaded as a gallery? Had to come back to this thread to click on each image, but didn't want to get spoiled.  ::)

Thanks again for the great work!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

peters1967

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Small note, is it possible that the second batch was not uploaded as a gallery? Had to come back to this thread to click on each image, but didn't want to get spoiled.  ::)

Thanks again for the great work!

Thanks for the hint. Maybe I did something wrong with the upload / copy and paste. I am still practicing and trying to improve myself  :sorry:
Peter
peters1967

wissen

peters1967,

great chapter. Are you planning to make plot completely the same as the story? Have you already thought about continuation of the story?

peters1967

wissen,

thanks.  For most of the parts, I stick to the story. There are only a few parts that I leave out or replace with my own ideas.
Regarding your question about a possible sequel: I always find it difficult to continue a story indefinitely. I think at some point the point will be reached where you should put an end to it.
I feel that the ending after the thirteenth chapter is well set here.
Peter
peters1967

ravanin

Are you just gonna follow the original author story? cause the continuation someone else wrote where the sister becomes a cliche bitch was pretty bad.

peters1967

And here we go on


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Peter
peters1967

wissen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Are you just gonna follow the original author story? cause the continuation someone else wrote where the sister becomes a cliche bitch was pretty bad.
I agree with you. When sister started to hurt her brother it was a bit off.

peters1967

I changed a few scenes and left out a few things, but otherwise I stuck to the guidelines that emerged from the story.
Peter
peters1967