LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Can't hide my muscle fetish, and my best friend doesn't help by AMuscleVoi

Started by Rapace, February 26, 2025, 03:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rapace

I think I am going to start working out.
[/size]



Summer is finally over.

You see, my parents met in a village deep on the mountains and made this dumb promise of going back every single year, they love going there, for them is a chance of being together, reminiscing old times, fuck like rabbits... but for me, each day is a torture.

Honestly it should be illegal to take a high-schooler to a village lost in the middle of nowhere, with no Internet and no people except for lumbers and old fucking hags.

I feel like I lose two months each year, nothing to do except for sleeping, and trying not to bore myself to death, I can't even play video games now, fucking mandatory Internet connection, but this year, this year was even worse.

The boredom was the same, but with an added problem, spending the whole summer without Andy.

Andy is this girl from high school, she was the first real friend I ever had. A cheerful, quirky and funny girl, I fell in love with her the moment she spoke to me, from there we started to spend a lot of time together, we know everything from each other, she even stayed at my place a lot of times and the same goes for me on her house, but then, BOOM. Two months without knowing anything from her and my mind is going wild, there's lots of thoughts that haunt me, but the worst one is this in which I feel like she must have forgotten about me, lost interest on spending time with me, maybe she even has a boyfriend now.

Those were the thoughts that clouded my mind for the last few weeks, the closer the start of the school year the worse they become. Now while I'm on my way to Serenity High School I'm shaking.

This is my third year and to be honest these dumb ideas in my head pile up on top of my other insecurities.

I was never a popular kind of student, not a handsome guy and not the intelligent type either, I am for all intents and purposes, invisible to others, and that causes me a lot of problems when trying to make new friends, also I overthink everything to the point of picturing crazy and impossible situations, but they are real to me, so real I avoid being close to others, the anxiety those thoughts cause is unbearable.

While rummaging through my mind, I found  myself at the gates of my school, they were full of students, tanned girls still wearing their revealing beach attires, popular dudes showing off to demonstrate that they mean business this year too, groups of friends and lovers just having fun.

I recognized some of them, some from last year, others I knew since grade school, but things are different now, who you talk to matters and well, it was not very smart to be seen around a nobody like myself.

I took a deep breath and entered through the gates, the yard was hot as an oven, groups of people hanging out under the trees and on the grass away from the blazing sun, some of them I found on the back of the gym building hiding from the late summer heat... and the teachers, I kept going, spending a good half an hour, searched the whole high school, but I didn't find Andy.

Sad and beaten I sat down on a bench, the sun shining on top of me, almost burning my skin, sweating like a pig my mind kept going.

'Maybe she met someone during this summer, maybe they have one of those crazy summer crushes and they are having wild sex in the bathroom right now', my mouth felt dry, maybe because of the forty degrees or maybe because of the tens of catastrophic situations that clouded my mind.

"Hey Lo, wanna know something? My new boyfriend has a fucking monster cock, it goes sooo deep inside my pussy that it makes my stomach bulge."

Shocked and in panic I turned around and there she was, with a mischievous smile.

She was smiling, yes, but it seemed very obvious she was trying to hold her laugh. She surrendered and a loud sound came out of her mouth, she almost fell to the ground while laughing her lungs out.

Andy laughed for quite some time and once she calmed almost started all over again after seeing that my face was still pale.

Then out of the blue she gave me a hug, and just like that every fear went away, her tender touch and warmth healed me, and I squeezed her tighter, she did the same with me.

"I know you very well Lo, I'm damn sure you though I spent the whole summer partying and having wild sex.."  said Andy while stepping back from me.

"That's not true" I said with my voice not sounding very convincing, "It's very hot today, that's all".

She raised one eyebrow, and I rolled my eyes. She started doing that dumb gesture after I showed her one of those The Rock combats back when he was a wrestler, she found it very charming (do not know why) and became a huge fan, she knows I hate when she does that, this girl loves to make me mad...

"Is that a compliment?", she spun around taunting and shot a wink at me.

To be honest Andy was not a very hot girl by normal standards, she was short, 5.2 inches, and had a fairly broad frame, ample back and shoulders, small chest, wide hips, and quite the chubby physique with a belly that showed over her clothes, black long hair and two breathtaking green eyes.

I did not care at all about her physical condition, I was never a superficial person.

Weeeell, a little bit, but honestly I was in love with her ass.

She had the most amazing ass I ever lied my eyes on, a pear ass, big, round, fat and so meaty it wobbled with each step she took, all that accentuated by her wide hips. A boy my age could not ask for anything better to fuel his fantasies.

I realized I was daydreaming, probably with the dumbest drooling expression I can make, I snapped out of it before she started to look at me like a weirdo.

"Pfffff, you wish phat ass" I said, showing her my tongue in a desperate attempt  to hide my blush.

"Well, you better have a good look at this phat ass" said while grabbing a good handful of her ass meat.

"I have something to tell you, you know? I think I am going to start working out." said while doing a double bicep pose with her chubby arms.

I was at a loss of words, and my jaw almost dropped to the floor at the sound of those words.

As a secret I will tell you that I have a huuuuuge fetish: big, strong muscular females, and those words just triggered all the alarms on my body, my mind raced through lots and lots of images of my short, chubby friend, Andy working out, muscles bulging, washboard abs showing through her clothes, a iron like ass with a pair of big strong legs...

I had the biggest hardon of my life.

"Lo, it's something in the matter?"

I snapped out of my fantasies, well, I put them in the back of my mind really, and answered, "No, nothing Andy, I support you, I am sure you will be like The Rock in no time" and then I smiled.

She seemed very happy for my support, and with the most beautiful smile she answered "You will see, I will be amazing in no time"

Oh Andy, I sure as hell hope you do.

The entrance ceremony started and ended in a flash. This year Andy was on a different class, that made me sad and brought up the anxiety again, but she knew just by looking at me how I felt and spent a good time making sure I was alright, that I knew she will never forget about me or stop hanging out together.

She is so kind with me, so patient...

I smiled when we parted ways to go to our classes, not because I felt better, but because I wanted her to be happy knowing I was not in pain.

My class group and I spent the next hour hearing about the new subjects, the teachers, sports clubs, etc.

But those words haunted me the whole day, spinning in my head, taunting me, they were even stronger than the idea of losing Andy to other people this year, the thing is, the thought of her becoming a muscle goddess made me very, very horny.


Rapace

You're looking good Mel



Finally the opening day was over, it turned out to be a very long day, not because I was at school for too long, but because of what Andy said to me.

'...you know? I think I am going to start working out', I could still hear those words, the way she smiled at me, the way she did that unimpressive double bicep pose, the way my imagination went overboard...

I was waiting at the station, Andy had to go to the gym and give them her info and that kind of stuff, so I was supposed to go to her house after, I was very looking forward to it, I loved her house, her mother, Laura, is just like Andy, warm and caring, I liked the way she cooked and she was nice to me from the beginning.

Then there's Mel, Andy's older step-sister, she is from another mariage Andy's step-father had, but after he passed away Laura took Mel as her own child, she was a little bit less friendly but still quite nice, people considered her hot, like really hot. There was this guy from school that always bothered Andy asking all the time for Mel's number and other disgusting things.

I mean, I could see why she was considered hot, beautiful long red hair, a gorgeous heart shaped face, nice hourglass figure and a decent sized bust, the thing is she was very skinny, not much meat on those bones and that was a turn off for me.

At 18:30 the train arrived, it was a pain in the ass to take the train to go to Andy's place, usually my cousin takes me there, she has a huge crush on Mel and to be honest Mel doesn't seem bothered by it, 'I wonder if something happened between them' I thought to myself.

Anyways, considering the situation obviously I will take anything I can get to avoid that ride to the area where Andy lives.

The city I live in is kind of divided in two districts, one is the city on itself, where I live, and the other is a port like district of some sort, aided by the tourism the beaches brings, a quite decent sized district was formed with a small part of the town being luxurious houses with pools and that kind of rich people shit.



Andy lived in one of those huge houses, and despite how much I loved to go there, this fucking train is a pain in the ass.



<brrrrr><brrrr>



My phone buzzed suddenly, I tried to adopt a steady position and took the phone out of my pants.

Andy (2 messages)



Read the screen, I unlocked the device by using my fingerprint and quickly entered the message app ignoring my family chats.



Andy: Supppppp ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Andy: It's oficial, everything is ready to say goodbye to chubby me



And she added a photo of what seem to be a new workout outfit with a bicep logo and the name Fiberzzz on a baggy shirt, 'lame name' I though. Andy looked nice in that outfit, well, the shirt was a little bit tight around her belly but the leggins looked amazing and hugged her curves very well. She took a minute to message me again, like waiting for me to take a good look at the picture, and then continued.



Andy: Also bought a top, but that will be kept well hidden until I have abs to show (◕‿‿◕。)



I kept looking at Andy's photo, she really was really pretty, nevermind her chubbiness, she was really attractive.



Me: You look amazing Andy :0



Andy: .+:。(ノ・ω・)ノ゙



Then she went offline, only to reconnect again but this time another picture came in.



Andy: Still hating my 'phat ass'? (¬‿¬)



I read the message before looking at the still loading photo and a shiver run through my spine, I looked at it scared to know the content. Sweet mother of... Andy's ass was all I could see, round and bubbly, hugged so tight by the black leggins, her pose putting on display the sheer magnificence of her meat.

Why did she send that to me? Why that playful wink on her face and her tounge out?

After a good couple of minutes I realized I haven't said anything back, she did.



Andy: Will take that as a yes.

Andy: (︶ω︶)



Me: I am almost at my stop, will be there in 10 minutes approx.



I desperately tried to change topics, didn't know what to do, that picture, the idea of her working out, it was to much for me, and for mini me.

But why? Is she teasing me on purpose?

'No, that's just her way of messing with me, like the horrible The Rock references and gestures, it's surely just that' I said to myself in a hopeless attempt to soothe my mind.

She kept writing.



Andy: Yaaaaaas (=^▽^=)

Andy: See you in ten ヾ(^∇^)



I sighted. The couple of minutes since Andy disconnected were the most discorcerning moments of my life, I kept going back again, and again to the photo and the conversation, didn't even care that an old man was trying to have a good look at what has on my screen.

'That's a lot of ass' I my mind screamed each time I passed by the photo, incapable of thinking about any other thing that her beautiful fat, bubble butt.

Just as I was stepping out of the bus she connected again.



Andy: Don't you think I didn't notice you changed topics Lo

Andy: I'll make you eat your words once this phat ass is as hard as a rock (¬‿¬)



Offline again.

I almost died.





The short walk from the station to Andy's place was the longest most exhausting time of my life, Andy's last messages took the air from my lungs and made my chest hurt a bit, I was not prepared for all this after being isolated in the middle of nowhere.

'Keep it cool Lo, that's what she wants, she wants to see you blush, and be in a lost for words, but you won't lose your footing' I cheered on myself, but deep down I feared more surprises today, my heart couldn't take much more.

Finally I arrived, Laura was offloading her car, she went to the supermarket it seemed.



"Hey Lo, it's been sooo long. How's everything?" she said while hugging me, Andy's mother was always that personal with me, it was weird for other maybe, but Laura is not like that, that's the way she is, pretty much like Andy.



She was taller than her daughter but similarly built, she was blond, and had brown eyes, her physique didn't stand up really, but from some pictures from when she was younger you could say she was hot in her late 20s mid 30s.

'Wonder if Andy will be like her' I couldn't avoid that idea coming to my mind,



"Can I help you with that, Laura?" I said while taking I heavy looking bag from her hands, she agreed to my offering and with a very relieved face, and no wonder,, that thing was heavy.



"Thank you some much Lo, you are a good kid" said Laura when we finished unloading the car, "I think Andy is upstairs, go see what she's up to if you like".



I said my goodbyes and exit the kitchen, the stairs leading to the upper floor where near the exit, so I had to cross the gigantic living room with the huge TV and comfortable sofas, it was when I was almost at the front door when Mel came down the stairs.

From the beginning I could tell something was off with her, she had something different, she seem a little bit less skinny, like she put some weight during the summer, but at the same time, she just left the house without even noticing me so I couldn't really tell what was up, the thing is  I could not stop thinking about it, even had the urge to look at her from the small window next to the door.

Pushing that though away I called Andy, after everything that has been happening today the last thing I wanted was to find her changing her clothes. Soon after her voices told me to go up.

As soon as I climbed up the stairs, on the left was Andy's den, and first thing I saw... Dwayne Johnson's dumb fucking eyebrow gesture in a poster.

Her room was big, as big as my living room, with tons of space for her videogames and music stuff, but now her instruments were gone.



"Did you built a concert hall at the basement?" I said looking at the noticeable empty spot next to her desk.



"Nah, I needed space for workout stuff, I signed up at the gym to lift some iron, but I still want some space where to do some calisthenics, and I had mom order me a treadmill and a static bike, my trainer told me I have to lower my fat percentage before starting with the getting huuuuge thing".



"Owww, I loved when you played the guitar for me" I said sounding surprisingly sad.



"Don't worry I have a couple of them on my closet" said smiling.



So I sat down on her sofa, (yes, she had a sofa on her bedroom and still some space for a treadmill and to do calisthenics), and she kept going around her room tidying it up. When she finished she sat down next to me, and we just talked.

She told me about her summer, she spent it pretty much like me, doing little to nothing, playing video games and reading. I felt dumb, she was not the kind of girl that would go out, shit, even if she was,  what's wrong about that?...

Then it was my turn, she somehow enjoyed my story judging at the way she looked at me, she laughed at some of my most miserable moments in that village, like when I caught my parents about to have some 'fun' in the kitchen. She looked very happy, the happiest I've seen her, so I kept going and going, and when I was about to tell her a silly story from when I was a kid her expression changed, like something had just crossed her mind.



"Lo, did you see Mel on your way up?" she asked.



"I did, but she was in a hurry so we didn't talk, why?"



"No, nothing, just thought about something really funny, don't worry"



Oh, I was worried, I knew that smile, that shine on her eyes, somehow I was one hundred percent sure it had something to do with the thing I felt was wrong with Mel.

So I tried getting something out of her.



"She did look different tho, don't tell her I said this but, did she gain some weight?"



"Oh yeah, absolutely she did. Tell her, it doesn't bother Mel at all, in fact I think she would like it" Andy winked at me while getting up a picking one controller for me and another for her.



I sat there, shocked and with my mind going wild, somehow Andy knew and was oddly amused by it.





A little bit past 10, Andy's mother called us for dinner, it was getting late and since it was so long since we were together my mother agreed when I asked her if I could stay at Andy's, as soon as Laura received the confirmation, she started making dinner, and judging for the amazing smell that crawled up the stairs it was as delicious as I remembered it to be.

Andy and I were already wearing our pajamas, I had one already there form when my grandma was sick last year and my parents were out for a couple of weeks, just a Captain America shirt with some light white shorts, Andy on the other hand  was wearing a baggy old t-shirt and some short sport pants, also she had her hair made in a cute bun... she looked pretty with everything.

After our last round in one of her anime-like fighting games we went downstairs, the table was already set-up and 3 dishes with what seemed to be some pan seared vegetables and a very big piece of fish were waiting for us.

The menu was different than usual, if I were to make my bet it's because of Andy's new hobby, so she sat at the table with an expression of sadness that was quickly replaced by one of determination.

The dinner went very well, the tasty food and the good conversation were a good change form my last 2 month isolated, Laura told me about a trip she made and the awful condition she found the house in when she came back, we laughed at the sorry excuses Andy put up and I rejoiced in the idea of having her back after all this time.

An hour later Laura left us to go to bed, she wakes up very early to work at the docks, not as a sailor or something like that, I think she is some kind of big fish at the company that owned  a good chunk of the ports warehouses, doesn't seem like a job that could afford everything they had to be honest, but obviously it is. After Laura left we cleaned the table and as we were going out of the kitchen the main door opened.



"I'm back" sounded Mel's voice.



"We are at the kitchen sis" answered Andy on a cheerful tone. I on my part started to panic, I wanted to run, not having to face Mel and whatever Andy was planning, hopeless I was trapped , finally Mel came through the door and gave a kiss in the cheek to Andy. I saw then what was different about Mel.



"Hey Lo, how is it goin'? asked Mel with a wide smile with a cup of what seemed to be a gooey green shake.



Before I could even answer Andy said "You know Mel? Lo asked me if you gained some weight, we though he was rude, what do you think?" Andy looked at me with her mischievous smile and went to get the dishes on the dishwasher.



"Gained weight?, mmmmmm, I don't know, what do you think?" and with a grunt she flexed her bicep and a very defined ball of muscle jumped to attention, the before skinny Mel had become quite fit since the last time I saw her, not to a bodybuilder level but her muscles looked very defined and pumped by the obvious workout routine she just had.



Exploring the sight you could see the outline of her pecs, muscles that pushed out her not at all small breasts, the flexed bicep had a twin that even relaxed was quite sizable, triceps along with deltoids and trapezius very noticeable too, giving her usually hourglass figure a wider, more bulky form.

Same could be said for her legs, strong and defined but not very big in size, seemed like Mel was in about the looks of a very fit woman, not a bodybuilder.

While I was gawking at her sister, eyeing every single inch of her muscular body, Andy was looking at me while resting at the kitchen's counter, her face displaying a very wide and amused smile.



"Sis, remember the thing you showed me the other day?" said Andy while raising her eyebrow at me.



"Oh, you mean this?" said Mel grabbing the bottom of her shirt.



The most impressive six pack appeared in front of me, each muscle perfectly visible on itself, like bricks on a wall, Mel was flexing them even more and the sheer definition of them made me almost lose my mind.

My mouth went dry, thousands of thoughts exploding inside my brain, my face pale as the snow as Mel showing me from every angle she could think of her goddess like abs,  meanwhile Andy marveled at my absolute meltdown.



Like snapped out of a trace, Andy said "Oh my, look what time is it, we should go to bed Lo" and she took me by my hand, practically dragging me out of the room because my body didn't respond to me, collapsed by the sexy muscle goddess I just witnessed and the thought that maybe someday, those abs could pale in comparison with Andy's.

We climbed the stairs without me even noticing, Andy did her before bed ritual, her usual creams and lotions, brushed her teeth, and went to bed.

Oddly enough since a month or so after the first time she stayed at my placed she had insisted that there was no problem to sleep on the same bed, I enjoyed it a lot, having her close by, and I would never do anything to her while sleeping obviously, but tonight there was not much of my mind left to think about that, she found her sleep quite fast as always, but not me, not tonight.

Tonight is going to be a very long night.

Rapace

Our little secret



A week ago in Andy's room (Andy's POV):

I looked at myself in my full body mirror, looking at my face, my smile and my green eyes, going down to my almost non existent breast and below, my belly.

"Jeez, I am very out of shape" I said while fondling my fat midsection. I did not really care about it, being so unfit was just the result of my lifestyle. I liked to eat and just play videogames and do nothing the whole day, I accepted this life and the fat belly I possessed.

"At least I have my ass" I said while taking a pose, it was my most amazing feature, round and bubbly, and paired with my wide hips made people take glances at me. To be honest I love the feeling, the way my ass made men and women feel, I enjoyed teasing, more if the one being teased is Lo. Similar to the effect it causes on people I discovered myself transfixed on my amazing ass, the feeling, the shape... "Mhhh" I grunted while giving myself a spank.

But that was not the reason I was checking myself, there is this guy, Lo, I meet him last year and we became great friends, he looked shy when the school year started and it took me a while to make him feel comfortable around me, I am not a popular girl at all, but my social skills are by far better than his, and I just took pity on him, but I was amazed by him when we started hanging out more, he was funny, kind and always was there to listen to my problems and give me support. Eventually, something was born inside me, as I know was born inside of him too, the signals were there, and after this whole summer to myself... well, I am certain about my feelings towards him. The thing is I am not the kind of girl he likes. It is not very obvious at the beginning, he hides it, or tries to but if you look closely you will instantly notice, he is very turned on by muscular girls.

The way he tries to sneak peaks on female runners with abs, the way he was at a loss for words when my mom told me last year that I could go with her to the gym and do some yoga, etc. In the end I made a decision, I will become muscular, as muscular as I can, not for him obviously, that would not take me very far, but for me I want to feel the power, the feeling of achieving the cusp of human capabilities, the strength of all the parts of my body, but also, I want Lo to look me in awe, to worship the goddess I will become, to see him turned on by the mere sight of the mighty Andy.

Filled with determination, I started with the first part of my plan, talking to Mel.

Over the last few weeks she started working out a lot, she was by no means fat, in fact was very, very skinny, now things were changing and doing so quite fast, she was not huge but the amount of muscle mass and definition achieved in just a couple of weeks was astounding, and obviously I wanted a piece of whatever she is using to get those sweet, sweet results.

"Meeeel" I called my stepsister and after awhile she crossed the threshold of my door, clad in a pair of leggins and a baggy black shirt, her arms, on full display showed the aforementioned definition and volumen, not huge in size but noticeable enough, as well as her well strong legs that were way more developed than her torso, on her right hand was a transparent cup with a almost glowing green goo.

"Sup?" she said, almost annoyed. We had a very good relationship, good enough that we can talk with each other without any kind of problem, so I just said "How did you get so buff in so little time sis? and do not give that dumb excuse, you see I ate well and exercised, bla, bla, because I am not stupid".

She looked at me amused, tensing her muscles a little bit to look bigger, like flattered by my compliments towards her body, 'God, it must feel amazing all that power' I thought to myself while imagining all that new found muscle, and so much more on me.

"I had some help" she said while swallowing the whole fluorescent goo, "There is diet and exercise, yes, but I do not have time to lose, want that sexy muscle bod" said Mel, her pupils visibly dilated possibly caused by the liquid she just swallowed, arousement all over her face... and all over mine at this point.

Did not take much for her body to start trembling, her muscles dancing and quacking, contracting to match the beats of her heart. Mel closed her eyes... 'Did her back just get wider?'

In front of my own eyes my stepsister was transforming, her lats expanding, upper torso gaining width and bulk, delts packing mass and definition, looking like powerful knots of muscle protruding from her body, her traps rising, getting denser to match her now more powerful neck.

Her body spasmed with pleasure, Mel was struggling even to stand, her back leaning on the wall, her face covered in bliss and arousement.

Mel moaned and raised her growing arms to caress her growing shoulders going up to her hair.

I was at a loss of words, you could even hear her muscles, struggling, searching for more of that substance, feeding on it to keep growing bigger and denser transforming my stepsister in front of my very eyes.

I kept looking, arousal rising even more on me, looking at her arms, grabbing and pulling her hair, arms that where flexed and bursting with growth, biceps swelling into a baseball size ball of pure iron, with her triceps following suit 'Look at the size of her arms', dropping the pose made Mel realize about her newly acquired arms and with a grunt she flexed them, they responded, rising in definition and peaking at what probably was 50 cm of awesome mass, that flex made her pecs wake up showing the growth and expanding further, her breast already big now looked fuller and perkier with two armor-like pectorals supporting them clearly visible through the thin shirt.

Mel's muscles keep quaking, feasting on whatever was inside that bottle, the new size made her shirt stop looking baggy, if fact the now wider back made the shirt rise a little bit leaving a little bit of midsection at plain view, it was that area that called my attention, the quaking intensified in her abdomen making Mel bend and unbend her torso, caused by the visible contraction of her abdominal muscles. After mere seconds that looked like hours her abdominals erupted still hidden by the shirt, giving my stepsister a coregasm so strong she could not contain her moan.

And after that, the show was over.

Mel tumbled to the floor, visibly exhausted and sweating like she just had the most extenuating minutes of her life, her face looked like she just touched heaven and I could see why, my lower abdomen moist from the events I just witnessed.

Swallowing saliva I manage to articulate a few words.

"That was intense holly fuck", I tried to cheer things up, but she lay there, like she was dead

"Mel?" I asked worried, 'Fuck, maybe she had a stroke or something, shit, what was that thing she drank?'

When I was about to call an ambulance Mel came to.

"Wow, that was something else" said while standing up and started checking the results.

"Look a this shit, I look amazing, holly, is this a fucking six pack?" said full of joy.

"Look at this Andy". Oh, I was looking at those brick-like abs, I could not stop doing it.

"H-h-how does it feel?" I asked, almost salivating at the idea of me going through that transformation. "Fucking indescriptible to be honest, the dose I took for my legs was sweet but this one..." said Mel while trying different poses "Maybe I over did it a bit".

'Overdid it? I would want even more', she looked strong, yes, but not ripped, I would go over it, make myself bigger and more powerful than she was at that moment.

"Soooo, who gave you the stuff?"

It took Mel a couple of seconds to stop checking herself and answer.

"Donna introduced me to this asian girl, looked amazing with her muscles and all, so I did my magic and, oh my fucking god she fucked me so..."

"Mel, cut to the chase, please" I was not about to sit there to listen to one of her sexual adventures after witnessing what I just witnessed.

"Fine, fine, she is some kind of representative for this chinese brand and she offered me the possibility of being a tester, so I said yes, obviously, and then she gave me the products, she even was my personal trainer" said while still going through her new muscled torso.

"WHAT? Did you just take an experimental chinese steroid?" I said freaking out.

"Well, I would say it worked out, and nothing weird has happened, besides I have been taking it for a month now and I am just fine", I kept getting shocked.

"You have been taking THIS for a month?" I asked pointing at her muscles which made her smile and flex them for me.

"No, silly, they give you a liquid which you drink before your workouts, then when she tells you to, you drink the gooey thing a BOOM, results" I kept looking at her with an angry look.

"What? You just asked me how did I make so much progress in so little time, well, this is it, obviously it was some chemical shit, but it's green, so it's nature" said Mel trying to lighten the mood.

"If you introduce me to her, I will not tell anyone about this, not a soul", she stopped, like she did not expect that, and after the shock came a grin.

"Soooo, my little sis wants some of this huh?" said with a double bicep pose.

"Feels amazing" said while getting closer.

"Imagine that ass of yours as hard as iron, perkier, rounder, I would want a piece of that" said giving my ass a firm squeeze.

"Wanna touch em? Your sis abs?" said teasing me while lifting her shirt and giving her abs a flex.

I could not resist to cop a feel, her abdominal muscles like stones on a wall, smooth and hard.

"I want this" I said looking at her while still playing with each muscle in her abdomen,  'And I will make it be so much more'. She smiled at me.



First School Day, afternoon at the gym (Andy's POV)



Mom dropped me at the gym, I was very nervous but in awe, Mel gave me the number of the asian girl she told me about last week, Yen was her name, I talked to her, a very nice and cheerful sounding woman, we talked a little and I went for the kill, she seemed doubtful at first, but still asked me for some full body pictures.

I was a little bit reticent to this, as I said I was not ashamed of my body, but still nothing could stop me from getting that treatment.

She took little time in replying, skepticisms replaced with interest, the woman said to me that they never tested the product on someone fat, and she took it as a challenge. It felt so good when Yen gave me the appointment, I felt like I made it, my transformation was a matter of weeks.

That moment brought us here, to this (name) gym, she was supposed to meet me at five, give me the full instructions on how to use the treatment, the routine and diet I will follow to lose weight and finally take some measurements.

She did not tell me if I would start training right away, so I did not know what I should wore.

I guessed no workout would be done, but still wore my PE shirt, leggings and trainers just in case, I was so pumped up I would have done anything.

Upon entering the gym it looked quite empty, it was a semi-private gym, basically you booked the time you wanted to spend and you would have a whole room just for yourself, and considering the circumstances with the tests and all, I could see why this was the case.

Yen was already waiting for me there, and what a sight she was, I could not help but stare. Yen, used to that kind of reaction from others gave me a smile and a bicep pose.

"Andy, right? I am Yen, the one that gave Mel the 'crazy chinese roids' you saw" said Yen gesturing quotes when talking.

We stood there, talking, useless chit chat basically, but she must have realized I was looking forward to starting and gestured to me to follow her to a room painted white. In there, there was just a table and some measure tools.

"Okay, take your clothes off, and stand there please". I did just that.

Quick motions 'cause how anxious I was to start, to get over with the formalities and start gaining pounds of muscle.

In just a couple of minutes Yen measured my height and weight, 1.56 meters and 80 kilos of weight.

"You are quite overweight here, so, we are going to cut 30 kilos of fat and make them solid muscle, you will do cardio mostly at the beginning and diet low on fat but with proteins, want to keep the awesome flesh on those legs so muscle training on your legs and glutes from the get go, upper body for latter".

"Okay" I said, waiting for the treatment topic to come out, "And abo...".

"Yes, yes, the treatment. You said you wanted more muscle than Mel, so we are doing 4 goo doses, cannot say to you when, but the first should be legs, and I will be looking forward to that one" a mischievous smirk on her face while checking my hips and butt out.


"You will take this liquid with water after each workout, if you do not drink it that workout will not be affected by the goo so no growth from that" said while giving me 2 plastic bottles with no label on it and a schedule for my workouts.

5 times a week, 3 leg days, and all 5 will be cardio mixed with some calisthenics to start waking my muscles.

"That would be it, we will be starting on Monday, but your diet should start as soon as possible".

As easy as that, she gave me the treatment with no payment, no paper signed, nothing, the power to become basically a goddess just at the cost of a couple of pics and measurements. But I was not about to complain, it was time to start my transformation, I could not wait for it.