LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

WHO IS THE STRONGEST for LIFT and CARRY?

Started by liftcarryfan, October 25, 2010, 09:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

liftcarryfan

I have had some sessions ( i am about 5'9 and like 215)

Gabrielle nicander
Big Tinah
Debra d Andrea
Brianna Lewis
Layla Lane
Lora Ottenad
Tazzie Colomb

Tazzie used to be really strong, she is not as strong no more...  but still pretty strong and cool

Gabrielle big and strong but boring!

BIG TINAH - best session, thick, strong, sexy, vuloptious

Layla lane - blah

Debra D andrea - second best session, not as big as others but still very strong and does anything you tell her

Lora - strong and nice, but a little limited...

Who have you guys had and have been the strongest or best for lift and carry

liftcarryfan

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

thegoat77

I've had L&C sessions with;

Allana, Alina Popa, Renne Toney, Th-resa Bostick, Isabelle from Holland, Alexandra Singer and Storm.

Th-resa and Storm were the strongest, although Th-resa had better technique which made for better L&C sessions although Storm is my favourite session because of her personality and attitude.

Alina Popa was a great session, very cool and sexy, not as strong as Th-resa or Storm but still a good session.

Allana and Renne were slightly disappointing. Renne was carrying an injury which limited the lifts (something she neglected to mention in the emails we had) while Allana was strong but not in shape, got tired very easily.

I have weighed between 165lb and 190lbs at 6 foot tall for the sessions.

Got a wish list but depends on them coming over to the UK;

Dominique Danger, Amber Steel, Becca Swanson, Rapture and Flame.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan

I forgot i also had dominique danger, i have to say she has the most raw power, she had me sitting on her shoulders, gave me a piggyback FROM THE GROUND, and many numerous lifts with little effort, she is also very nice

ponzio

I'm 6'1 and about 180-190 pounds during the time of sessions.
As this thread is about lift/carry, I rank from that perspective solely.

1) Dominique Danger; did all lifts I wanted including overpressing me some 6-8 times most of them succesfull. Just amazing. Also a nice girl with lots of curves. If I lived in Atlanta I would date her until she became mine. We had a great weekend together, and she's definately one of my favorite persons for life.
2) Renne Toney; did all lifts except the overhead lift. She could not balance me but I think she had equal strengh as Dominique has. However she did all other lifts more impressive and had amazing muscles.
3) Jana Linke-Sippl; did some decent lifts and has an amazing physic and a great personality. What she did was great but she couldn't do all lifts but something else to compensate.
4) Nicole Savage; did some decent lifts. Very much like Jana and is very dominate.

I have also tried Amber Castello but she couldn't do much and was not even stronger than me, and I'm not that strong.

bygee162

Bostick was very strong at her peak. She did all the lifts including pressing me overhead with such ease I hardly felt any effort on her part.
Jana did the shoulder rides and fireman carries with ease
Christine Envall was very strong too with the lifts as was Kasie.

3dbodies

eventually Anna Mikhailenko - shes very strong and cute.

jungleboy

Goddess Vegas - Lethal Leg Goddess (www.lethalleggoddess.com) No question about it.

berghammerz


Tacotico

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone has experiences with Skytriss ?

Pleaseeeeeeee info concerning Skytriss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ollie703

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Goddess Vegas - Lethal Leg Goddess (www.lethalleggoddess.com) No question about it.


Yes she looks good and has strong legs, but no evidence of upper body strength ie  overhead lifts

eba2449

have to agree about Lora O. when off season she is very strong and thick as can be. Can throw you across her shoulders and lift you with great ease, but beyond that she is very careful and therefore limited. For example i asked her to do pushups with me or her back and she did a few "girl type" but said it was hard. I am 160lbs. Absolutely will not do an overhead and is very careful of the tendons in her right arm from an old injury. I am not complaining but if you want a lift that is anything other than a shoulder lift I doubt that she will do it. Otherwise sheis a nice person, will ansewer any polite question and is easy and comfoirtable to be with

Daveywavey

Guys

Just an opinion but kortney Olson is the strongest I've met by some distance and she is drop dead gorgeous too.

Seriously worth a try...

Daveo