LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Muscle Berry Chronicles: The Reveal

Started by The Raven, February 07, 2025, 12:55:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Raven

This was a story I wrote about 2 years ago that I wasn't happy about but I liked the Muscle Berry idea. So I came back to it and re did a lot of it, setting it up for other stories about the Coleman brothers and their wives and friends. I've got at least 4 more stories from different perspectives including Mika. I hope you all enjoy but this one is my least favourite story from the series. But since it is the first, I really felt I needed to release it first. I'll post Mika's story soon. Enjoy


Muscle Berry Chronicles: The Reveal

Hey guys and gals! It's Big Jimmy Coleman here telling you all about his big secret to how he became the larger than life 500+ lbs super stud; and it's not the mega stack of HGH and steroids you're all probably thinking it is. Mika wanted me to come clean with the truth about us. And whatever my muscle Queen wants, you know she gets.

So yes, it is true. I have been lying to everyone for all these years. Despite what you see, and what I've said over the many years, I don't take Steroids and I've never used HGH. So you all must be wondering, what's made mega mad muscles like these? The answer is in the name. muscle berries! Where did you think I got the name from? Well, I did name them muscle berries, but with what they do, the name was just too obvious.

I grew up on a farm. Not the kind you're thinking of. We grew berries. Nothing but berries. But over the generations the Coleman farm was going nowhere but down. That's why I studied science. I wanted make better berries. New types of berries that we now sell and brought our farm back to life. So I got to work. 

First I tried making them sweeter. It was easy enough but I quickly learned it wasn't gonna make us much money anytime soon. And that's when my brother inspired me. He showed me a bodybuilding magazine. He was trying to show me the stuff about nutrition but all I could look at were the girls. Those super sexy muscle girls. He did eventually get my attention and so I found my path. I was going to make super nutritional berries, well at least that's how it started.

Creating my own new breed of super nutritional berries, my purpleberries, only took me a couple of years but it wouldn't taken nearly as long if I didn't get sidetracked with my personal project. The muscle berries.

Being some rural farm boy who'd never been to city let alone a gym, I deluded myself into thinking hot muscle chicks would only care about super buff muscle men. I wasn't exactly a wimp by no means, but hardly what one could or ever would call "buff". This drove my obsession even further. I only finished the purpleberries so I could get more money to make my muscle berries.

It wasn't like my family were against my work either. I'm the youngest of 3 of brothers and both of mine always supported me. Heck they both take my muscle berries. Although, none went as far as me with them. It took a couple more years but I finally finished. Muscle berries. A berry that contains my own special unique compound that stimulates growth in muscles. And best yet, it's stronger than any steroid with next to no side effects. Or at least no real bad ones I'll admit.

The biggest downside was there taste. The were almost inedible raw but the more you processed them, the less effective my compound became. After some stressful time, we learned an easy method for the compound to be absorbed while not fully degrading there effects. Blended shakes. You could even mix in the purpleberries to improve your nutrition too.

I started eating the berries as soon as the first berries ripened. They really fucking taste horrible raw, hence why we made the shakes. The effects aren't like some magic potion that makes you get instant muscles though. You still gotta work for them muscles. Just, I got a body like a fitness model in 6 months without a gym. I didn't even know how to train properly for another 3 months after that.

After one year of shakes, I was 240lbs of thick, lean muscle. I was also learning of some of the side effects. The first one I noticed was my dick getting bigger, a lot bigger. But my brothers noticed me growing first. And I mean my height. I was more than a foot shorter than I am now before I started the shakes.

Other side effects? They make you horny a lot, especially when you pump your muscles. But yeah. Your skin can get a little dry so take care to moisturise.

My brothers were the next use the shakes. They were the ones that suggested we start selling powder and shakes to the fitness community to make some money. That's where CM Berry supplements started and I became the front man for the company. Why me? My size was a factor but it was mostly since the berries had been developed, I had the most free time. Franky, my oldest brother, had to run the farm while Bill was our numbers guy. He did all that side for the farm and our sups business. So that left it all to me to sell our new business.

I started travelling the country to bodybuilding shows to advertise our new supplements. That's when I did my first run of bodybuilding. I kinda sucked at first too. I did three shows, never placing, before getting my first coach, Carl. That's when I started placing. And quickly started winning. I was also still growing at the time. Much to Carl's surprise. I got him on the shakes too. The good ones me and the family are on and not the diluted powder shit. Which is still good, but only about a tenth as effective. Carl's looking great these days. He's almost 60 and looks bigger than he did in his prime.

As you know I did my stint on the circuit, won a bunch of shows and became the youngest ever Mr Olympia winner. And couple of years later, I just stopped. Why? All my remaining dreams got shattered. We'd already saved the farm. My brothers had both gotten girlfriends. I thought getting jacked would get me girls. I believed that muscle girls wanted big ass dudes with giant cocks. But I hadn't really spoken to any girls since High school, and my graduating class was 17 people. Most of them guys. And I was 12 at the time. There weren't many college girls studying bio-engineering and even fewer that wanted to talk to a teenager.

It took me some time to learn how to socialise and properly date as an adult. It was when I was getting, well, not shit at it, that I realised the truth. I was too big. Most girls didn't like my enormous muscles, but more importantly. Most were terrified of my giant penis.

I was still going to shows but I wasn't competing any more. Just selling our stuff. Over the years I fell in love with being huge. I couldn't give it up but I was also getting lonely. The only times I was feeling happy these days was when I wasn't travelling and back at the farm. That was until I met Mika.

I was at another big convention/expo thing. Not a show this time, selling my wares and promoting the product. I was doing some guest posing too and I'll tell you it's much easier to sell something that your actually using, and knowing is fantastic. People kept coming up to me wanting autographs and pictures. I never did the social media stuff people do to go viral. We had a guy handle the social media stuff for promotions, our schedule and he also occasionally took my picture for ads. What I'm getting at is I wasn't any good at this stuff until Mika. I was just following instructions for most of the day. Stand there. Smile. Sign this.

She actually got a picture with me that day that I don't remember being taken. But she's got the proof. It wasn't at the con where our real first meeting happened. I used to go to local gyms for some bonus advertising whenever I went to cons or shows. That day I was tired, emotionally not physically. So after the con I only went to the gym in my hotel. It was a surprisingly well equipped gym for a hotel. Not good enough for me to get a heavyweight pump but enough for some cardio. I also liked checking out the ladies working out, but I was out of luck that night. Or at least I thought so at first.

My back was turned to the entrance when Mika walked in, her eyes being firmly set on me. Mika had a pretty damn good figure back then, but she had it all covered in a thick hoody at the show. I remember clearly the outfit she was wearing at the gym that evening though. Tight black yoga paints with 2 white stripes going down the side of her legs, and a red and black sports bra. See I remembered.

Anyway, I didn't notice her entrance and only saw her when I finished my set and turned to get some water. There she was, a beautiful fit girl, walking up to me. I had a sinking feeling I knew where this was going, and where it would end. I'm so glad I was wrong.

"Your James Coleman, right? I'm Mika." she told me. Sounding so confident. I returned the pleasantries while answering her question.

"You'd be correct. So, what can I do for you?" I asked.

I knew it was better to to be direct in these situations. Was she looking for training advice? Some supplements? A date?

"I'm kind of a fan. You see, I've always wanted to be, strong. I really, like big muscles. And you, are the biggest bodybuilder in the world."

A fan girl. Maybe I might get a fun night I thought. She was very attractive with her lean muscles.

"I have to ask. How did you get so big? And I want the real answer. Your training regiment, drug regime. Everything" she boldly questioned.

"Why do you want to know?" I said, kind of board from her answer. Training advice. Well at least I might get a nice view.

"I want to be big. Big like you. Muscles bigger than any other woman. Bigger than most of the men in the world. I want them to look small when compared to me. That is my dream."

One look in her face and you'd know she was serious. And as she spoke, I only got more and more horny. I starting thinking about her growing bigger. And bigger. My heart was pounding. I tried to remain calm.

"I don't want to sound self centred here. But what would I be getting? If I helped you get closer to your dream?"I asked. Keeping myself under control. Well, most of me. I'd forgotten about my attire choice that evening. Her eyes get looking down towards the floor.

"I'm sure we can make some kind of arrangement. How about, we get to know each other better first? And then maybe go from there?"

Fuck, I had no idea where this was going at this point but I was following that road. My minx got me good on our first meeting. And still does to this day.

I cut my workout short and escorted her to the hotel restaurant for a meal. As we got acquainted. We were both just looking for a good fuck that evening, but as we got closer to my hotel room, I started to get more nervous. I mean, these things rarely ended in a blowjob or bad sex. Most of the time, a night of disaster.

I hadn't realised she'd already seen some of what I was packing back at the gym but even she underestimated it. Yeah, 20 inches long maybe too big a dick for anyone I started to think. She tried her best but penetration was just impossible that night. Even my tip was too fat for her mouth. Mika did her best with her hands but it was her dirty talk that really got my blood pumping down there.

"Just imagine me being bigger. Bigger muscles. Big enough to give this, mighty beast a real, pleasure ride." being just a sample of what I got that night.

I wasn't the only one to receive that night though. One thing I'd learned from all my bad nights. I gained a vast amount of experience in how to pleasure a woman. My fingers, my tongue, my muscles, I used them all to give most woman a night they'd never forget. Including Mika.

She confessed to me the next morning that she only planned to fuck me to get my secret to getting so big. But after a fucking like the night before, she could have more of that. No payments needed she said.

That's when I agreed to train her. I still didn't tell her everything but I would be supplying her with the fresh stuff. Then we'd see how she feels when she started to get some real gains.

I didn't have another event for 3 weeks, so I spent my time training Mika. Twice a day, every day with fresh muscle berry shakes. I'd improved the muscle berries themselves and the shake blends so they were more effective than when I was first taking them. By the end of those 3 weeks, Mika was shocked to be more than 20lbs heavier. If she kept this up, she might start growing in height, and other places too.

We were also fucking most nights, although it would be another few months before we managed a successful penetration. She had definitely grown a lot by then.

After our 3 weeks together and a blend of workouts, dates and fun nights. We had to part ways. There was a bodybuilding show I had to attend. I was doing a guest performance while also having my usual stall at this show so I couldn't cancel.

It was rare I'd stayed so long in one location except from the farm. So I tried to make our last night together a little special. By now she'd realised there was something in the shakes I was giving her but I never gave her any specifics. I never told her about the farm either.

We had a romantic dinner the evening before my flight. Our meals were more brutally efficient over the last 3 weeks and so this evening, would be a cheat day. We got really close, to the point I was ready to try a long distance relationship.

A couple of days before, she made a confession to me. She didn't actually live anywhere near the city we were in. She'd flown out especially to find me in a hope of making her fantasy a reality. She'd even taken the last 3 weeks as an unpaid vacation from her desk job.

We agreed to  meet again in a few weeks after we'd both caught up on work. This time, at her place. I also reaffirmed my promise to her that night, that I'd make her dreams come true.

I had more passion in this show than I had in years and even worked hard on promoting our sups range. Those 2 and a half weeks couldn't pass quick enough. We'd exchanged contact information and all our communications just got me more excited. This was probably my first, and will only ever be, serious relationship. I was smitten by her.

She met me at the airport and I'd almost forgotten how beautiful she was. Even through her strict work schedule, her dedication shined through. She hadn't lost any of her gains from our training. And all the extra muscle really showed well on her. Hell, extra muscle always shows really well on my Mika.

The company didn't have any large events booked for a couple of months so I only worked small events nearby Mika's place.

I stayed in a hotel for the first week before Mika just offered for me to stay her place. I've got to admit it was a little small for a 400+lbs muscle man but it was just nice being together. Her work schedule did not leave the most time for training which did slow her growth but she had gained about 14lbs over 3 months. It was after that time, she finally quit her job and we were going to move into the farm. Where our real muscle growth plan was going to commence.

I introduced her to the family and told her all about the muscle berries and about how far I believe they could take her growth.

Mika worked hard for the next year straight. Her dedication even got me working out hard again, growing another 50lbs myself. But Mika, she grew about a foot in height and more than doubled her weight. Gaining over 200lbs of thick, dense muscle. She had become the most muscular woman in the world and was even bigger than most of the men in the world. I'd kept my promise and made her dream come true.

It was much sooner than that when she kept the promise she made to me the first night we were together. It was about 4 months after Mika moved in with me to the farm. She started growing in height at this point and was significantly bigger than when we first met. She declared it was about time we tried and dragged me to the bedroom.

I like to think that night was when I truly lost my virginity. Any penetration before that night lasted mere seconds and never lead directly to my climax. But that night, she managed to get more than the tip inside. My teenage dream was coming true. I was fucking a buff as hell female bodybuilder who was just hungering for me. God, Mika is just the best.

Sex has just got better and better as time went on time and the bigger we got. Mika has even taken the entirety of my now 21" cock. I don't even know how she fits that thing inside of her but when she gets horny, she's wild in bed or just where ever we decide to fuck that day.

It was one year to the day she came to the farm, that I proposed to her. I waited until we'd just finished a workout, the one before our monthly measuring session. While she was dancing with joy from her latest gains, I told her I had a question for her when I got down one knee. She immediately started weeping, grabbed me off the floor and kissed me. We would have gotten to the fucking much faster but our farm gym has a a no sex policy.

What can I say? I have the best wife ever. It was Mika that convinced me to have another run at bodybuilding. She wanted to try her own run too while also being part of the world's strongest couple. That's when we also started all the social media stuff she was so good at. She got the idea of my cheesy persona Big Jimmy Coleman to help with both our image and supplement sales. As she become the Cold Queen Mika that keeps the big man in check.

It was the start of our 5 year long title reigns as undefeated champions and social media boom. And now, as we head into retirement from bodybuilding, she wanted us to come clean about the muscle berries. We'd made our money, had our time and now. We agreed it was time to share.

Now you can believe this story or just think it's some corporate propaganda to sell our new MB Coleman products. But if you want some serious gains, I'd get our new fresh MB shakes and enhanced nutrient powder. It's not gonna be as effective as what Mika and I went through but I do guarantee if you put in the work, you'll get great rewards.

The Raven

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →