LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Short Story: From Bully to Betrothed

Started by The Raven, February 06, 2025, 01:43:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Raven

Hi all. I've been going through a bunch of my old and incomplete stories that I've never posted and thought I'd edit them and post them. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about most of these so I'm interested for some outside opinions. Thanks

From Bully to Betrothed

After 6 years I'm finally coming home. Not exactly by choice. I don't have any good memories here after all. Distant parents and a childhood filled with bullying. But when needs must. My dad died recently in some horrific traffic accident. Not like I liked the bastard, but I was going to the funeral. Partially out of respect, but also to show off to all my old bullies what I'd made of myself.

I was the small and frail nerdy kid around this small town. Prime target for all the local bullies. I never had any real friends here. But there was one bully in particular. Emma Peterson. My next door neighbour and daughter of my shitty old man's shitty best friend. She was always a big girl, and she loved to lord it over me. Well, not any more.

A couple of years ago I created a new muscle growth formula. And I ain't no pipsqueak any more. I'm a 6'5" muscle packed stud. I'd dare any of those losers to make fun of me now.

I arrived in town a couple of days before the funeral to start clearing out my dad's old house. I had no idea how I was going to sell it. My mom died when I was young, leaving me alone with the bastard. And I had no reason to keep it or stay here. And as I was clearing out the trash, I saw her again.

She looked so small now. I know I'm a foot taller than I was when I last saw her, but it wasn't all about the height. It was only then I realised, that her dad died in the accident too. Maybe, she didn't need me to be a jackass to her at this moment I thought.

It started with a wave from me. A friendly wave?  Was I wanting her to notice me, or did I feel sorry for her? I don't know. But I felt I should be nice.

She gave me a curious look, clearly not recognising me. But after a long hard look at my face for several seconds, I could see the shocked look materialize on her face.

"Oh, God? Colin? Is that you? Lord, what in the hell happened to you? You look, so. Amazing. Damn. How have you been?" she asked. The most positive she's ever spoken to me. Positive. Was she even grieving?

"I've been doing good. Taking care of myself. I'm, sorry about your loss." Trying to be as cordial as I could.

"Yeah, same to you. Are you clearing out your dad's place? Need a realtor to help you sell it?" Still brimming with positivity.

"Actually, I do. Got a recommendation?"

"Yeah. Me. Just got realtors licence a few months ago. If you're looking for some help to clear out the place, I could also give you a hand?" she kindly offered. I wasn't sure for a second but chose to accept it.

Emma was always very good looking. And the more I saw of her, she was looking better and better. As were packing boxes, she eventually took off her baggy shirt, unveiling her thick, muscly arms. She was only wearing a sports bra now to cover her chest. And I was almost instantly hard. 

She was actually a great help. Far better than me at organising shit. And even made some of the task fun instead of dull. It took me a ridiculous amount of time to realise she had been flirting with me all afternoon. When I took off my tight polo shirt as a test, I could practically hear her salivate over my thick muscles.

I couldn't take it any more. I did a quick stretch and flex, before picking Emma up into my arms and taking her to my old childhood bed. It was far too small for me now, but I didn't care. There was an additional pleasure from using this room. The room she used to mock and berate me in. I was going to show her. I was going to fuck her brains out and show her what she could have had.

She was bragging about her cross-fit feats during her flirting earlier and her body showed it.  Her smoking hot body filled with tight, strong muscles. Small but tight biceps, burgeoning muscle wings, thick and tasty thighs and delectably solid 6-pac abs.

I devoured her sexy muscles before ploughing with my thick 9" penis. We fucked for over 3 hours. Her hands never once stopped molesting my muscles the entire time. I felt like a god, being worshipped as I brought her to orgasm after orgasm.

The bed was far too small for both of us, barely fitting me alone, across it. So Emma was lying on top of me. Her head nestled on my muscle pillow pecs. We basked in our post orgasm bliss for awhile until Emma made a surprise confession.

"You know I always had a crush on you."

I was stunned silent. The girl who tormented me through my entire childhood. Says she had a crush on me?

"Bullshit. You treated me like shit our entire childhood. You bullied me relentlessly!" I nearly threw her off me in the outrage.

"It's true. And I can prove it. You were just such a shy little runt back then. Little Colin Cleverly. Little man that's a little too clever."

"Yeah. You got the whole class chanting that when you pantsed me in 7th grade." I scowled at her before she got up on her own.

"Yeah. I was a really stupid kid back then. I'm sorry about all that. Really sorry." her smile fading for the first time since we reunited.

"Your sorry? Now?" "Not just now. I was so stupid. I felt bad at the time too. I was pushing away all my problems and, I was lashing out at you. Cute little Colin. My first crush." she confessed.

"Bullshit. Only a total psycho would" "All teenage girls are psycho. Especially me. But I have proof. Even to me being a total psycho. But put some pants on first. We need to go next door."

I didn't know what to think. But I was really interested in knowing if she was telling the truth.

After making ourselves presentable, she lead me to her old room in her dad's house. In a locked box under her old bed, were a series of diaries. Her diaries from her childhood. They detailed everything as she grew up from her perspective. She was indeed a psycho. But she wasn't lying about having a crush on me. Nor about her guilt and shame.

There were other dark confessions there. Beatings from her drunken father. Abuse from our teachers. She had it rough. It still didn't justify her bullying me so badly. Then she handed me a diary and told me to read this one entry. It described her first time masturbating. How she used me as an image, and how she loved to oppress and dominate me in her mind. Then in her mind, I was big and buff. And how she wanted it in reverse with me dominating her. Her fantasies were all about us.

"If you liked me this much, why did you ask Tommy Mitchell to prom?"

"It's in that diary, that one there. I was in denial of liking a little squirt. I liked big buff guys like Tommy. I kind of wanted you to get jealous, in a weird way. A stupid, crazy part of me wanted you to go off and get all jacked and then come fight for me. Yeah. I told you teenage girls are psycho."

"You were definitely more psycho than most of them though."

"Debatable. But, yeah. I'm sorry for what I put you through. You didn't deserve any of that. And it was mostly from me being a stupid psycho, not understanding my own feelings. I probably don't deserve it. But could you forgive me?" she asked.

I was still confused. A part me was still angry with her. But something new was growing too. And I was liking that part quite a lot.

"A date. And you can help me finish packing up my dad's place."

"Want any help in selling it too?"

"Someone's pushing there luck there."

I wasn't sure if I forgave her there and then. But I understood her better. All that fake bravado back then. And now we were more mature adults. We had a better understanding of our feelings now. And maybe my obsession with making my growth formula, was just a consequence of all this.

We went to both our parents funerals together. Emma sold both of their houses over the next few months when she moved in with me. When it was coming up to 9 months since we were together, I started to prepare a couple of special surprises for her.

After a hard workout together, I took her out on a fabulous date, dinner at her favourite restaurant and proposed to her by her favourite statue in the park. She was clawing all over me as she screamed yes to the world. I also told her she had another surprise waiting for her back home.

My muscle growth formula wasn't exactly a secret. She knew something was up when I was a foot taller and added 7 extra inches on to my penis since she'd last seen me. So I explained it to her about my formula months ago. That night we had the best sex we'd ever had.

She'd never once asked me for it. But I knew that inside, she was dying to have it. She started cross-fit to get strong. And here I was, with a thick, strong muscle god body.

Well by the next day, that would all be different.

Back at our house, I brought out a syringe filled with my special muscle serum. I told her with this one injection, she'd never be the same again. She'd fall unconscious, like being asleep. And when she'd wake up, she'd be taller. And her muscles will be much, much, much bigger.

And that was that. I shot her up in her ass. And within a couple of minutes she was sound asleep. I made sure she was laying down safely on our enormous bed, and I watched her as it happened. What, she's my fiancee. I'm allowed to watch her naked lean muscled body grow. And grow it did.

Every so often different parts of her body would twitch, move or shake. Occasional light spasms. All brief and quick motions. But after every single one of them, her body changed. Limbs got longer. Shoulders got broader. Hips got wider. And muscles got bigger. Some of these changes were hard to notice at times, especially when observing her non-stop. I went for a bathroom break and came back to see her pecs twitch and grow before my eyes. God she's so sexy.

I'll never forget her groaning that morning. It reminded me of the morning after I took the growth serum. What? You think growing multiple inches in height and bulking up more than 200lbs of muscle wasn't going to be painful? That's why it's laced with a whole bunch of sedatives.

Emma awoke with a moan. Dizzy and complaining about felling 'heavy'. It put a smile to my face. I reminded her about last night and she struggled to sit up straight. I told her to relax as I wheeled over a large mirror I prepared last night.

She was stunned silent. Her muscles had exploded in size. So much so, she was clearer bigger than me. And I make most bodybuilders feel small. She struggled to make any large movements, but flexed as many different muscles she could from her rested position.

After a while, she turned her thick neck, obstructed by her mountainous traps, to look at me. She licked her lips before asking me.

"So there, 'little Colin Cleverly. Want to come over here and help me break this bed?"

I flexed a most muscular after ripping my shirt apart. Asked her who she was calling little?

"You'll always be my 'little man'. Especially next to this. But I do love my little man. Always have, always will." she told me while flexing as many of her gigantic muscles as she could.

I knew I was in love. I now realise I always had a thing for Emma. It's why her bullying hurt me so much in our childhood.

And now, who could really turn down an offer from a 6'9" 350lbs naked muscle goddess begging to be fucked?

We did break that bed. And many more. She loved being the bigger one again, but she still let me take control, occasionally.

I'm now her mighty little man, and she's my massive almighty muscle goddess. 


erocha75


This is wonderful. Loved how Emma opened up to Colin, acknowledged being a bully and found the humility to apologize. Thanks for sharing.