LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

(Another) Looking for a story

Started by Warhawk Overdrive, January 30, 2025, 11:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warhawk Overdrive

Not sure I have the details right but....

A guy gets a wish (wishes?) and gives his penis the power to do things to women. It will chance size to fit so it is most pleasurable for any woman, it will cure illness, it will make women better, don't remember what that has to do with them growing muscles, I think it improves her every time he has sex with her, and it will be the best sex she ever had. He has sex with two women. Sisters, I think. He has sex with the first one then he has sex with the younger sister and for some reason, (because she is a virgin?), she can't handle the pleasure and goes comatose. The older sister shows up bigger and stronger than the guy and takes out her anger on him for changing her and messing up the little sister. There might have been some godhood ascension since the women get better every time, he has sex them.

Anyone know what that is or am I mixing up several stories?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Warhawk Overdrive

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

The First One

I think that was called Genie's Gift.

Jdrabbit1

Yeah... that was called "Genie's Gift" By Kaleb

D.Gladio

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah... that was called "Genie's Gift" By Kaleb
I want to read that story too, but I can't find it

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah... that was called "Genie's Gift" By Kaleb

Genie's Gift by Kaleb can be found here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

********

If you're reading this I hope you'll notice that I did not add the requested story to this thread where others looking for it might well have struggled to find it.

Any Member considering adding a story to the collection, especially in answer to a 'Looking for a Story' post, please see my advice here:
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Warhawk Overdrive

"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf