⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Phone Sex: From One Day in Her Grip: Strength, Secrets, & Seduction

Started by taoschild, January 21, 2025, 12:04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taoschild

This is a segment from the new novel, One Day in Her Grip: Strength, Secrets, & Seduction available on Amazon You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Smashwords You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and Apple Books:  I'll finish the scene if there's interest. If you read the book please give it a review.
-------

My phone buzzes and interrupts my reflection <KT - you there>

A thrill shoots through me, but it quickly fades. Every time Alec texts me, I know I'll need to delete this exchange later. It's just more proof that despite my attempts to rationalize my relationship with Alec—part of me knows my relationship with Alec is wrong– at least by traditional protestant standards. It doesn't matter that I'm in an increasingly loveless relationship with an increasingly bitter man. I sigh.

<Yeah – What's up?>

<K Just wanted to make sure it was you before I told you something 😀>

I smile evilly. <What if I were James or Mark who had grabbed my phone trying to get you to tell more? That would have been embarrassing/catastrophic. >

<Uh, true – guess I'm not really bright.>

<True. Guess I'll have to be the brains AND brawn for Our Day>

<Very funny.>

<Oh, I wasn't trying to be funny> By this time, I'm grinning so hard it almost hurts.

<Lol Okay, now that I know it's you...I just wanted to tell you I'm really glad we could make this work. The thought of missing you for even a few hours...I don't know. Really sucked! And, I'm kind of glad to meet your son even if it's under somewhat false pretenses.>

<Thanks. I feel the same way.>

<Good. And just thinking of you has made me really horny– like really horny>

I chuckle out loud, <Do you need some help with that?>

His response is almost immediate. <I'd love some>

I glance around, making sure Mark and James are still in their rooms, napping. Both doors are closed. Satisfied, I slip into the bathroom and turn on the shower, the water cascading over the tiles with a soothing roar.

<I'm taking off my clothes now, cherishing the feel of my silky skin and the muscles beneath>

<oh gawd>

I grin as the steam starts to fill the room. I strip off my clothes and step under the hot spray, the water sliding over my skin, easing the tension from my muscles. The thought of Alec waiting for me on the other end of the phone makes my heart race with anticipation.

<hard, firm, they're getting bigger, denser...stronger>

The familiar ...lights up the screen with nothing. I know he's fumbling with the phone and his desires. It ignites the fire in me as well.

I hit the voice memo button, then lean back against the cool tile, letting the water pour down over me, relaxing me just enough to let go of the last bit of hesitation. I know exactly what Alec needs, and I'm more than willing to give it to him. My voice is low and sultry when I begin.

"I'm in the shower right now. The water feels amazing, running over my skin. God, I have to flex my biceps. God, it's so...big. I'm squeezing it with my other hand. It's so...Hard. Mhmm."

I pause, letting the image sink in before continuing. I press record again. "Swelling...Tightening...Bulging...Mhmm, I wonder if anything else is getting bigger too."

The dots stop. I know he's lost in my messages. "I can feel the water sliding down my shoulders, over my biceps, down across my chest. I've been working on my pecs a lot lately, and they're so firm now, you wouldn't believe it. You'd love how they feel under your hands, Alec. I think I would too."

---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

The water keeps streaming down over me, but all I can think about is Alec, picturing his reaction as he listens to my voice, as he imagines me in the shower, my body wet and gleaming, my muscles taut and flexed just for him.

"My thighs," I whisper. "I've been training them hard, and they're rock solid. You know what that feels like, don't you? When I wrap them around you— you can't escape, not until I want you to." I pause again, my breath coming a little faster now. My fingers find my slit and an electric charge jolts through me.

I nearly drop the phone, the sensation is so intense. I bite my lip, trying to regain control before pressing record again.

"My fingers," I say, my voice barely more than a breathy moan, "they've found my love button." I gasp softly, letting the words flow slowly, like a secret shared between us. "I'm so wet, so hot for you, Alec."

I close my eyes, letting the fantasy build in my mind. I can almost feel his presence, the way his hands would grip my hips, the way his breath would come faster as he watches me touch myself.

The water cascades over me, each drop adding to the heat, making everything feel more intense. My fingers move in deliberate circles, my body aching for more, for him. Chills spill through me and I spick up the pace. "My fingers are moving faster now, baby. I'm pretending they're yours, that you're right here with me. I'm so wet for you...you have no idea. I need you so badly," I can hear the desperation in my voice– the need– the desire."

My thumb presses harder and the heat in my body builds. My hips start to move on their own, seeking more, needing more, as if they're trying to close the distance between us. " I fumble with the phone again– my arousal overcoming my senses.

"Oh, God. Faster, deeper," my teeth chatter and my breath hitches in my throat interrupting me momentarily. "I'm searching for that spot that only you know how to find so perfectly." I say in a trembling voice. I can hear the desperation in my tone, the raw need taking over. My muscles shudder as my fingers work me ragged. Every inch of me teetering on the edge. "God I'm hard– so strong– so hard. Oh, God. Come for me, Alec. Right now."

The fantasy takes over as my release crashes over me. Wave after wave of pleasure, leaves my body shuddering quietly under the relentless stream of water. When it finally ends, I stop the recording with a soft, satisfied sigh, the heat of the shower washing away the last remnants of my inhibitions.

Seconds later the phone lights up inviting a smile back to my face.

<Sorry, I came before you told me to. You're soooo hot!>
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login