Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

The first FMG Drawing/Comic?

Started by Gachaman, January 15, 2025, 12:47:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gachaman

Hello all, I'm rather curious about the history of female muscle growth and I'd like to know what the earliest example of it was. Did it start with She-hulk in 1979 or was there an earlier example?


Another_Wanted01

Not a drawing, but possibly the Guennol lioness statue is the earliest piece of female muscle art. Funny that it spawned a bunch of fanart/drawings 3000 years after it was made.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In case the attached image doesn't work: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
... possibly the Guennol lioness statue is the earliest piece of female muscle art.

Interesting bit of history.

That said, the original question was regarding FMG=female muscle GROWTH. I humbly suggest there should be some sequence portraying a change of size; a 'before' and 'after', at least, if not more stages...

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh: