⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Searching for a series of stories

Started by ArkhamAsylum, January 08, 2025, 08:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArkhamAsylum

Greetings everyone,
I'm looking for a series of stories about women being transformed into musclebound superheroines by various means.
One story is about a woman from Hawaii or a similar place, who is at sea, accompanied by her niece. She ends up being chosen by a god to be his heroic avatar, and transforms into a musclebound superwoman as her niece watches. She then shows off her new physique  for her niece and the two have fun testing her new powers.
The second story is about a French grandmother who is visting her granddaughter. As she is on her way to her granddaughters house, her car gets hit by a meteor. The woman gets exposed to the radiation from the meteor and transforms intoe a muscular superwoman as well. She then decides to suprise her granddaughter, who is in awe of her transformed grandmother as she shows of her musclar body and incredible strenght. The story ends with the grandmother wanting to become a superhero and the granddaughter measuring her grandmother so she can make a costume for her.
The last story I remember is about an Asian couple (I think they were either Chinese or Japanese) who are tourists in another country. i don't remember what caused the woman to transform, but I remember that she transformed back in their room, and that she was in the bathroom, and her husband was in the other room. The husband hears his wife transform as she grunts and groans during her transformation. I believe there were intruders who locked the woman in the bathroom, which is why she was seperated from her husband. She reveals herself after her transformation and safes her husband, and  I believe the story ends with them doing some intimate exploration of the wife's new, empowerd body.
It was hinted that all these women would form a superhero team together, and that more women would join them. But that was all I read of this series in the past. This was quite some time ago, so the series could have been updated.
And I would like to read the old stories again.
Does anyone know these stories ,who the author is and where I can find them?
Many thanks in advance.