Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

One Day

Started by taoschild, January 01, 2025, 08:12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taoschild

Happy New Years, fellas.
One Day, the story of a college student who goes to a muscle worship session and falls in love and they agree to meet each other the same day each year is now out on kindle and on smashwords: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Below is the copy cover and a small excerpt.
------


Sparked by fleeting encounters with powerful, muscular women who both excited and terrified him, Alec hid his fetish for years. The traumatic experience of being overpowered and abused by a dominant woman—pushed him to suppress his desires even further. But in college, the yearning became impossible to ignore. He finally sought a session.

That's when he met Katie and everything changed. She was the embodiment of his deepest fantasies—tall, powerful, and muscular. Her authority and muscularity left him powerless in her presence. With thick, sinewy arms and legs so strong they seemed capable of crushing stone, Katie ignited both his passion and a simmering, delicious fear.

After their initial encounter, they decide to meet in secret every year on the same day. Alec lost himself in the sheer intensity of their connection but it soon became more than just physical. There was always something deeper between them, unspoken but undeniable. As Katie teased him with her strength, Alec longed for more than their yearly ritual. He wanted her heart.

He sensed that Katie felt the same, but she never said the words he craved. Trapped in a caretaker marriage, bound by responsibilities, she held back. Will Alec ever hear the one thing that could shatter the walls between them? Or will they remain forever trapped in a cycle of unrequited desire with their passion always just out of reach?
-------

Holly.

She doesn't just walk into a room; she claims it, like a queen stepping into her throne room. She isn't a woman in the way I'm used to. She isn't the kind of woman with whom you grow into her beauty. It isn't a slow burn, a gradual appreciation of hidden curves and sensuality that unfolds with her movements. No, Holly's beauty hits like a sledgehammer to the senses. It's a force that stops me in my tracks from the very beginning. I'm sure the phrase 'drop-dead gorgeous' was invented to describe Holly and Holly alone.

Everyone in the bar seems to be staring. How could they not? It's as if a warrior princess has suddenly appeared within their midst. Patrons lean forward in their stools, the bartender pauses mid-pour, even the jaded bouncer at the door can't tear his gaze away. I feel a searing heat crawl up my neck, a blush blooming on my cheeks as intense as the neon signs outside that flash so wildly. I want to crawl under my stool, look away, or do anything else as she approaches. All the eyes in the room will soon know who this blockbuster woman has come to see—and be disappointed.

She seems accustomed to it, or perhaps above all, like a goddess used to ogling mortals. She slides onto the stool next to me with the practiced ease of someone who knows exactly how she affects people and revels in it. I notice the silver arm clasp that adorns her swollen left bicep and cherry red fingernails that mirror her full lips. Momentarily rendered speechless, the greeting I'd prepped vanishes from my mind.

She slides onto the stool next to me. Her eyes assess me. She radiates an ease I can only envy. Finally, her smile widens as she breaks the silence. "Lost in the scenery, huh, kid?" she purrs.

"Uh, hi?" I stammer in a voice that is barely a whisper. "Yeah." I want to smack myself for sounding so clueless.

She chuckles and reaches over to place a hand on my shoulder. It's a gentle, almost possessive squeeze. "You okay? I don't bite. At least not yet," she murmurs, and I feel my pulse quicken as her gaze trails down, clearly enjoying the nervous flush that's spread over my face.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

I gulp and wipe my sweaty palms on my sides. My eyes do the perfunctory tour of her body but linger on her chest. "That's good," I whisper. If I were writing a scene in a movie right now the character would be face palming his forehead in his imagination.

"How about you buy a beautiful lady a drink, something a little stronger than that watery beer you're nursing?"

"S-sure," I stammer, a grin spreading across my face even wider than hers. "What can I get you?"

"Vodka neat, and then let's go scout out your room. See if it lives up to the view." I know I'm in over my head, but I push the thought aside. I've saved up too long not to relish the moment. When the drink arrives, Holly downs it in one smooth motion and then claps it back on the bar with a resounding slap. The fiery liquid disappears behind her full lips with just a quick flinch of her powerful traps.

"Alright," she says nodding to the doorway. "Lead the way to your room, kid. Let's see if you're as bold as that shirt."

Her words send a shiver down my spine, and I manage a weak smile as I stand. "Okay," I say, taking her hand in mine, beer more than forgotten, "this way."

Awkwardly, we navigate the grand hallway, a churning sea of humanity under the glittering casino lights. Every head seems to turn as we pass, whispers and stares following our unlikely pairing. I feel uncomfortable, as if a spotlight shines on me, while Holly walks with her head held high, seemingly oblivious to the scrutiny. In her two-inch heels, she's about my height, but from the perspective of the onlookers—and for that matter, myself—she seems to tower over me.

The elevator doors slide shut, sealing us in an intimate bubble, and my nervousness grows immeasurably now that we're alone. I fumble with my key card as we enter the elevator and push the button for seventeen. I steal another glance at her, trying to be subtle, but I know I'm probably failing miserably. It's impossible not to look. Every detail of Holly is a siren call. She's nearly my height, and her shoulders are broader and fuller than my own. The curves and swells of her arms are strong and defined, with faint outlines of veins tracing down to her wrists.

Initially, Katie at least pretends not to notice. She's studying her hot pink nails with an effortless grace, waiting for me to be brave enough to start a conversation. The silence is thick but I fight from babbling to fill the awkward tension.

Instead, I watch her from the corner of my eye, every breath feeling heavier as the elevator ascends. Katie's presence fills the small space, and it's not just her body. Her confidence, her beauty—everything about her creates a world of its own.

I steal glances at her, unable to help myself. Her bicep twitches as she crosses her arms, leaning against the wall with an easy smirk, clearly waiting for me to speak first. My throat is dry, and I clear it, trying to form words.

And then she catches me looking.

A mischievous spark lights up her eyes. She shifts her weight slightly, leaning back against the wall of the elevator like she's a predator toying with her prey. My gaze flickers away, embarrassed at having been caught, but within seconds, my gaze is drawn back to her, as if she's a magnet and I'm caught in her pull.

And that's when she does it.

It's so casual, so effortless, that it almost feels like she's simply stretching. She pushes her shoulders back just slightly and lets her chest muscles tighten. Her pectorals pop and bugle beneath her dress in a way that feels like they're inviting my gaze. The neckline dips, and her skin catches the soft elevator lights.

Her skin is smooth, sun-kissed, with just a hint of sheen under the soft elevator lights and the muscles beneath her dress shift, rise, and harden as if they have a will of their own. The muscle flows seamlessly from her collarbone down to where her chest swells. Each striation line is perfectly defined. Beneath the thin fabric, her nipples respond subtly, tightening as if to add another layer to the charged air between us. She's too flawless to be entirely real.

She's taken complete control of the moment without even looking at me.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login