LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

My boyfriend want me bigger

Started by BravoBoy, December 26, 2024, 05:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BravoBoy


Chapter 1: The Confession

I was sprawled on my couch, absently scrolling through social media when my boyfriend Ron cleared his throat nervously. At 5'7" and 130 pounds, I was comfortable in my skin – blessed with natural curves in all the right places, though I'd never been one for serious exercise. Ron sat beside me, all 5'11" of his lean frame tense with whatever was on his mind.

"Hey, can we talk about something?" he asked, his voice carrying that slight tremor I recognized from whenever he was nervous about something important.

I put down my phone and turned to face him. "What's up, babe?"

"Well..." He paused, running his hand through his hair – a habit I found adorable. "You know how everyone has certain things they find attractive? I've never really told you about one of mine."

I raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "Go on..."

"I... I really admire strong women," he confessed, his cheeks flushing slightly. "Like, women who work out and have visible muscle definition. I've always found it incredibly attractive."

I, Neri, sat up straighter, genuinely surprised but interested. While I'd always been naturally strong from years of staying active, I'd never thought about actually building muscle.

"Really?" I asked, studying his face. "What is it about strong women that attracts you?"

"It's everything," Ron said, seeming relieved to finally talk about it. "The dedication it takes, the confidence they carry. Plus," he added with a shy smile, "I think it's beautiful to see a woman who's both feminine and powerful."

I looked down at my body thoughtfully. I'd always been proud of my curves, my substantial chest and hips, but I'd never considered what I might look like with more muscle definition. The idea was starting to intrigue me.

"You know what?" I said, feeling a surge of excitement. "I've been thinking about getting into better shape anyway. Maybe this is the perfect reason to actually start working out."

"You don't have to change anything for me," Ron quickly added, touching my arm. "You're beautiful exactly as you are."

"I know," I smiled, already pulling up nearby gyms on my phone. "But now I'm curious. I've always been naturally strong – imagine what I could do if I really tried? Plus," I added with a grin, "it might be fun to be able to pick you up."

The more I thought about it, the more excited I became. I'd always admired fit women from afar but never seriously considered becoming one. Now, knowing that Ron would appreciate my efforts while I explored this new side of myself, everything felt right.

"I'm going to sign up for a gym tomorrow," I declared, already making mental notes about what I'd need. "First stop: buying some proper workout clothes."

As I researched beginner lifting programs that night, I felt a thrill of anticipation. This wasn't just about Ron's attraction – it was about pushing my limits and discovering what my body was truly capable of. I had a feeling this was the beginning of something big.

BravoBoy

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

chris007


casedc


evanw


Wookey


BravoBoy

Chapter 2: First Steps

The next morning, I could hardly contain my excitement as I dragged Ron to the local sporting goods store. "You got me into this," I teased him, "so you're helping me pick out everything I need."

"These are cute," I said, holding up a pair of purple leggings. I caught Ron's reflection in the mirror as I held them against my curves, noticing how his eyes lingered appreciatively. Between my thick thighs and generous hips, I filled them out well. "But they need to be practical too. I mean, I'm actually going to work out in these."

After trying on what felt like dozens of outfits, I settled on three pairs of high-waisted leggings that could withstand squats without becoming see-through, and some supportive sports bras that could handle my chest during workouts. Ron was simultaneously trying to be helpful and not too obvious about his enthusiasm for this whole situation.

"You know," he said as we walked to the weights section, "I could show you some basics. I did work out in college... a little bit."

I laughed, playfully squeezing his skinny arm. "Maybe we should learn together? I already signed up for an intro session with a trainer tomorrow morning."

Back home, I couldn't resist trying on my new workout gear again. Standing in front of my full-length mirror, I turned sideways, trying to imagine how I might look with more muscle. I was already strong enough to haul bags of groceries up three flights of stairs without breaking a sweat, but what would it feel like to be truly powerful?

I flexed my arm, making a muscle. There wasn't much definition yet, but I could feel the strength underneath. Ron walked in and caught me posing.

"Getting a head start?" he asked, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"Just imagining the possibilities," I replied, leaning back against him. "You know, you've created a monster. I spent two hours last night watching female bodybuilder transformation videos."

"Really?" His voice had that slight catch in it that I was starting to recognize whenever this topic came up.

"Mmhmm. Not that I'm planning to get that big," I said, still studying my reflection. "But it's amazing what the human body can do with dedication. Did you know some of these women can deadlift three times their body weight?"

Ron's hands tightened slightly on my waist. "I might have watched a few videos myself..."

I turned in his arms to face him. "You've been holding out on me! All this time I could have been getting strong, and you never said anything?"

He blushed. "I didn't want to pressure you. But now that you're interested..." He pulled out his phone. "I may have made a playlist of inspirational fitness videos."

We spent the rest of the evening cuddled on the couch, watching transformation stories and workout routines. With each video, I felt more excited about my decision. I kept imagining how it would feel to have visible abs, strong shoulders, defined arms...

That night, I could hardly sleep, thinking about my training session the next morning. I knew the journey would be challenging, but something told me it would be worth it. Not just for Ron's obvious appreciation, but for myself. I wanted to know what I was capable of.

"Just wait," I whispered to Ron, who was already dozing beside me. "In a few months, I'll be carrying you over every threshold we come across."

He smiled in his sleep, and I grinned, setting my alarm for my first training session. Tomorrow couldn't come soon enough.

Wookey


phil123


BravoBoy

Chapter 3: First Training Session

My heart was pounding as I walked into the gym at 7 AM. My new purple leggings and black sports bra felt like armor, though I couldn't help tugging at them nervously. The trainer, a woman named Maya with beautifully defined shoulders and arms, greeted me with a warm smile.

"You must be Neri," she said, extending her hand. "Ready to start your strength journey?"

"More than ready," I replied, trying not to stare at her impressive physique. This was exactly what I wanted to work toward – she looked powerful but feminine, with muscle definition that showed through without being overwhelming.

Maya started by asking about my goals. I felt my cheeks flush slightly as I explained, "Well, my boyfriend recently told me he finds strong women attractive, and it got me thinking... I want to see what my body can do. I want to be powerful."

She nodded approvingly. "That's as good a starting point as any. But I have a feeling you'll soon find yourself doing this for more than just your boyfriend."

First, she taught me proper form for bodyweight squats. I'd always thought squats were simple – just bend your knees, right? Wrong. There was so much to think about: keeping my chest up, pushing my knees out, engaging my core...

"You've got natural strength," Maya commented as she watched me move. "And good mobility in your hips. That's going to help a lot."

Then came the moment I'd been both excited and nervous about – learning to use the barbell. We started with just the empty bar for bench presses, which already weighed 45 pounds.

"This is harder than it looks," I grunted, focusing on keeping my form strict as Maya had shown me.

"That's because you're doing it right," she encouraged. "Most beginners just bounce the bar off their chest. You're controlling it."

By the time we moved to deadlifts, I was already feeling muscles I didn't know I had. But something amazing happened when Maya taught me the proper stance. With my thick thighs and naturally strong lower body, I took to deadlifts immediately.

"Add a bit more weight," Maya suggested after watching me handle the bar with ease. "I want to see what you can really do."

We carefully added weight, and I surprised both of us by pulling 95 pounds with good form. The rush of accomplishment was incredible.

"Look at you!" Maya exclaimed. "That's impressive for a first session. How does it feel?"

"Like I could get addicted to this," I admitted, staring at my reflection in the mirror. I was flushed and sweaty, but there was something different in my eyes – a spark of excitement, of possibility.

After the session, I couldn't wait to tell Ron. I FaceTimed him from the gym parking lot, still buzzing with endorphins.

"Babe, you won't believe this – I deadlifted 95 pounds!"

His eyes widened. "Already? That's amazing!"

"Maya says I'm naturally strong," I continued excitedly. "And guess what? She said with consistent training, I could probably deadlift double my bodyweight within a year. That's like, 260 pounds!"

I could see Ron's expression change – that mix of admiration and attraction I was starting to recognize. "I can't wait to see what you can do," he said softly.

Looking down at my arms, I could already imagine the changes that would come. They were trembling slightly from the workout, but I felt stronger already, just knowing what I was capable of.

"I signed up for three sessions a week," I told Ron. "Maya's going to help me develop a proper program. She says the key is consistency and proper nutrition."

That evening, my muscles were pleasantly sore, a reminder of the morning's efforts. I caught myself flexing in every mirror I passed, imagining the definition that would eventually come. Ron caught me doing it in the bathroom and laughed.

"You're really into this already, aren't you?"

I turned to him with a grin. "Just wait until I can carry you around the apartment."

"I'm looking forward to it," he replied, and the look in his eyes told me he really, really was.

That night, as I lay in bed, I could feel my muscles humming from the workout. But more than that, I could feel something shifting in my mind. This wasn't just about looking good for Ron anymore. Maya was right – I was already starting to do this for myself, for the thrill of getting stronger, for proving what I could achieve.

I fell asleep dreaming of deadlifts and defined muscles, eager for my next session.

Wookey


casedc


jeffbeans

Great start to this story, looking forward to seeing how it develops!

quick


casedc

Great work so far looking forward to more!!!

phil123

I can't wait to see what Maya can do