Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Looking for stories with New world order stories with minigiantesses

Started by Djonido, December 21, 2024, 12:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Djonido

Does anyone know stories with femdom where the muscle girl is at least 7'6 (230 cm) and max up to 15-18 (457-548 cm) feet tall. Possibly set in a world where all women are that tall but not necessarily. (New World Order).

The new world order part is not necessary, just a story with a minigiantess

Djonido

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

The First One


Jdrabbit1

You'll have to search for them, possibly you can find You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

One Way Ticket - Submitted by arcomniflash
They start small but grow very tall.

ROGUE GENIE is another one that has parts with tall Amazons.

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As far as I know my Gift from Above story is still here.

It is:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

* * * * * * * *

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You'll have to search for them, possibly you can find You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

One Way Ticket ...  by arcomniflash. They start small but grow very tall.

ROGUE GENIE is another one that has parts with tall Amazons.

At this time an *FS* search--by title--returns no results for either of these. If I can find them, I'll add them to the collection and put links to them here.

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
At this time an *FS* search--by title--does not return results for either of these. If I can find them, I'll add them to the collection and put links to them here.

UPDATE: A 2nd search--using 'Acromniflash'--returned a collection of 3 stories, of which One Way Ticket was the 2nd. It's here [Reply #24]:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Rogue Genie by Puppetman is an item offered by *Amy's Conquest*. It may be in a collection so I'll need a bit more time to track it down, if it's already here. If it's not, I've found a copy to post. ~'K'

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
UPDATE: Rogue Genie by Puppetman is an item offered by *Amy's Conquest*. It may be in a collection so I'll need a bit more time to track it down, if it's already here. If it's not, I've found a copy to post. ~'K'

UPDATE 2: Rogue Genie by Puppetman is in a collection by 'QBikk'; 3 versions of the collection were posted, the 2nd and 3rd having additions to the 1st. Links to all 3 versions of the collection are here [Reply #16]:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh: