LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

A Budapest Bar

Started by johnsm00007, December 14, 2024, 12:33:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnsm00007

Bar experience

I'm Lars, I work in an office. My body is 40 years old. My mind is sometimes 16, sometimes 65. My big dream is to stop working, every day is the same, I get up, make my coffee, go to work, surf the net, pretend to work, go home, watch TV and go to bed. In the weekends I skip the part where I go to work.

It's been some years since I was a student at the university. It was a wonderful time, I got up, made my coffee, surfed a slow internet, but back then I had a nice group of friends I used to hang out with. Now we life all over the country.

The thing with males and old friendship is that we don't stay in touch on a regular basis, but when we meet, it's like we never were apart. We used to be five, but one sadly passed away ten years ago. In the funeral we all agreed to meet every year the last weekend in April to do something together. The first years we met in the city we studied, but after a while when we started to get more money we started to go abroad. One year Stockholm. Next Berlin. One person does the arrangement. This year is Budapest.

Meeting at the airport in Oslo is always nice. This year's organizer is Theo, the happily married guy, but also the first one to go bald of us. He looks like he's fifty. In Norway we have the forty crisis for men, which divides men into two groups. One group starts working out. The other group starts riding a motor bike. Theo is in the first group, trying to compensate for his lack of hair, he's obviously been working out since last year's trip.

Budapest is heating up for the summer and this weekend turns out to be really nice. Sunny. Hot. We get to the hotel, get ready and go out for dinner. Friday night is nice. We all catch up on any news. Mostly football. Saturday we do sightseeing. Theo then announces that he's got our uniform for Saturday's evening that we all have to wear and hand us a bag each. We all go to our rooms to get ready, it's a crossfit shirt and shorts.

-Hahahaha, Theo greets us in the reception. -I can see who's thinking about buying a motor bike here. Non of us is really fit and we fear that the evening will be working out and not drinking. -No worries, Theo continues, I found a place online and booked a table. I think we'll have a good time.

The taxi shows up and we go across the river to what appears to be a crossfit box as I now know it's called. In the door we're greeted by the badest dude who takes us inside. It is a crossfit box. But he leads us through the box into a bar in the back.

-Welcome to Crossfit bar, despite his gorilla looks, he's Mr Nice Guy. -What you need to know for tonight is that it's challenge night. You can challenge the staff, they give you a price. If you win, you get a price, if they win they keep the money. Don't go easy on them, behave nicely and pay your bills, have a nice night. Then he shows us our table.

I get a seat with a view over the bar, Theo takes the seat where he can look see the box through the windows.

-I found this place on a crossfit forum, Theo explains. I thought it would be something different. How do you like it?

-It's nice, I replied, but it would be much nicer with a beer. Just as the words came out of my mouth, a waitress was standing at out table ready to take orders. A nice girl in a hoodie, her hair was loose.

-What can I get you guys, she asks with a strong Hungarian accent. 4 beers? And a challenge?

Theo confirmed the beers but no challenge.

After a while she was back, the beer was gone. -Another round of beers? She asked. Theo said he wanted to find out about the challenge thing, and replied. We'll have four beers. And one Jägermeister shot for every person who beats you in arm wrestling. She was still in her hoodie so noone had any idea how this would work out. -Ok, it's 10 Euros for each person, but since it's your first, I'll go 20 for the whole table. She sat down, when she was right across me I could see her beauty, she must be around 20. She had a nice smile and friendly eyes. I raised my hand and Theo counted down from three. Then I applied strength – I gave everything I had, while she was still smiling her innocent smile and controlled my hand. In the end I won, but I had the feeling that she let me win. Everyone at the table won and we got our shots.

Next round of beers. More people were at the tables around us. I noticed that everyone won their arm wrestling matches. As more people came in, I also noticed that there were more waitresses starting to work as well. I was ordering this time. -So one more round, she asked? I wanted a way of finding out if the arm wrestling was fake, but I couldn't find a nice way to ask. -Yes, we want beer, as many beers as you have abs, I said. -Ok, she said, so you're challenging me to an abs reveal? I don't think we have a set price for that, how much are you willing to pay? -I give 10 for every abs, I said, thinking this would cost me 20 Euros, max 40. -Ok.

She then stands at the table and grabs the lower part of her hoodie. Slowly she pulls it a little bit up. -that will be two beers. Slowly she lifts the shirt more. -another two beers. I see the perfectly shaped squares. A little more, her hoodie is now almost at her breast. -six beers.. I was about to faint. I didn't know abs could be this perfect. Or arousing. She holds her hoodie up with her left hand and asks -did you want six beers or maybe eight? With her other hand she pulls her trousers down a little and flexes her whole mid section. The two last ones are barley visible, -i think we go for eight, I manage to say. But I'm an accountant, so I have to count over to be sure. I put my finger on the upper left ab, and count -1. I move my finger across to the right -2. Then down through the valley -3. Then back to the left side -4. Then I pinch the fifth and sixth. And I pass on seven and eight. -But eight small beers, if we get big beers we won't be able to do as many challenges.

I'm just happy I don't have to go to the toilet right now.