LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

UTR sessiongirls in UK

Started by Redpool5, December 09, 2024, 09:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redpool5

Hi,  do any of you know if there are UTR girls who session in the UK?


Del4

I have one IFBB pro that I have seen UTR. Don't think she does a lot of them and she is incredibly unreliable, but good when you actually get to see her.

clay99

No but if you can find one similar to Lisa Cross please let me know  ;)

clay99

Anyone tried contacting Jo_Kelly? Looks absolutely huge and is friends with Alexis Luna

Redpool5

Del4 could you private message me about the IFBB Pro you know about.
Thanks

Del4

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Del4 could you private message me about the IFBB Pro you know about.
Thanks

I'll message you, not going to give her name as I had promised her discretion (even though she has really messed me about since the three sessions that I had with her), but will give a clue.

xephos

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Del4 could you private message me about the IFBB Pro you know about.
Thanks

I'll message you, not going to give her name as I had promised her discretion (even though she has really messed me about since the three sessions that I had with her), but will give a clue.

Could I get a hint also?

clay99

Anyone tried contacting Haley Bri on IG?


Del4

Just pm'd you. Good luck.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Del4 could you private message me about the IFBB Pro you know about.
Thanks

I'll message you, not going to give her name as I had promised her discretion (even though she has really messed me about since the three sessions that I had with her), but will give a clue.

Could I get a hint also?

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone tried contacting Haley Bri on IG?

Got knocked back by her about 5yrs ago. Dunno if her stance on sessions has changed since then but part of my humble apology for bothering her back then was giving an undertaking not to contact her again and I am a man of my word!

Check your DMs for a bit more detail.....

MakeMeFly

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Del4 could you private message me about the IFBB Pro you know about.
Thanks

I'll message you, not going to give her name as I had promised her discretion (even though she has really messed me about since the three sessions that I had with her), but will give a clue.

Hey man, I tried to send you a message but your inbox is full. Would love the tip as well please. Can share my UTR experiencs. Thanks in advance

Del4

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Del4 could you private message me about the IFBB Pro you know about.
Thanks

I'll message you, not going to give her name as I had promised her discretion (even though she has really messed me about since the three sessions that I had with her), but will give a clue.

Hey man, I tried to send you a message but your inbox is full. Would love the tip as well please. Can share my UTR experiencs. Thanks in advance

Just messaged you, not given a name but just some hints.

Hadrianus

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Del4 could you private message me about the IFBB Pro you know about.
Thanks

I'll message you, not going to give her name as I had promised her discretion (even though she has really messed me about since the three sessions that I had with her), but will give a clue.

Hey man, I tried to send you a message but your inbox is full. Would love the tip as well please. Can share my UTR experiencs. Thanks in advance

Just messaged you, not given a name but just some hints.

hey man, can you pm me please? just some hints if you can

Del4


helljack

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sure, sent you a DM

Can I get one as well?