⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Terri Steel

Started by AMG lite, October 15, 2010, 08:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMG lite

Terri Steel

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login





You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

Some Info about TERRI:

I was born and raised in North Miami. My athleticism started in high school as cheerleader and a state gymnastics champion. I attended a college on a athletic scholarship and was working to qualify for the national championships when i suffered a severe injury to my left shoulder. With my gymnastic career basicly over, I began weight training to rehab my injury. That's when I noticed that I could grow muscle pretty fast and my boyfriend at the time talked me into entering a AAU bodybuilding show. I knew nothing about posing or dieting etc and entered the show at 5-5 110lbs. I was a string-bean, pale, and not very muscular. Out of 22 lightweights I came in 22nd! place, not a very good start.

After graduation I got a job as a ballet instructor in Paris and quickly dumped my boyfriend and moved to France. I was just an apprentice but ballet became my life. France being the land of wine, cheese and butter was my downfall. If you've lived in Paris you know what I mean, in one year I gained 25 pounds and it wasn't muscle! Looking in the mirror I wasn't happy with how I looked. Little did I know that my next adventure in life would change that.

A friend of mine talked me into joining her at a new school she was starting in St. Barth, a small island in the Caribbean. The school was great, the island was fantastic and I knew I needed to get my body under control to be able to enjoy my paradise. Fortunately the school had a small fitness center, so I started using the universal equipment, cleaned up my diet, and watch my body begin to respond. For the next five years I trained in that little room religiously. I met a great female bodybuilder who was on vaction in St. Barth and she showed me a lot about training, diet, and supplements. We became very close and intimate while she was there and she told me if I ever came back to the States she would love to take me under her wing. I could not believe how her hard, tan body looked on the nude beaches and knew that was the look I wanted for myself.

Life changed for me again, and I landed back in Florida with a job at an entertainment agency. It was a fantastic opportunity, great pay and I got to meet a lot of really nice people. I got married but after 8 years found I had gained back all the weight I worked so hard to lose. I weighed 165 lbs, none of it muscle. Almost 35 years old and needing to get my sanity back, I joined a local fitness center and started to hit the weights seriously again. I remembered the bodybuilder I had met in St. Barth and found she still lived in Miami. She invited me to train with her and I jumped at the opportunity. She was hardcore and pushed me to my potential. Within a year I was 134 lbs and ripped. I entered my first AAU bodybuilding show and took first. Following several more titles, I entered an NPC event and won my class. I also won my class at the AAU Ms. America but lost the overall to Karla Nelson. Karla was huge, 198 lbs on a 5' 10 frame compared to my 132 lbs on 5' 5, you do the math.

I continued competing in the NPC and won the overall at Masters Nationals but at the Jr. Nationals began to realize that I just wasn't big enough to be truly competitive. I began modeling and did a little dancing but now I'm back once again. Re-focused on making a comeback to the bodybuilding stage. My goal is to qualify for Nationals.

Stats:

Height: 5-5
Weight: 168 off 150 contest
Biceps: 14inch
Chest: 36c
Quads: 25inch
Calves: 16 calves

Best Bench: 275
Best Squat: 305
Best Curl: 55lb dumbells
Best Deadlift: 305

AMG lite

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →