⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ivonne

Started by lurker1000, October 28, 2024, 03:15:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lurker1000

She's extremely sensual and muscular, especially lower body. Only downside is she only speaks Spanish.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lurker1000

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

russianfbbfan

Her glutes definition is amazing. I can't even believe in the beginning that they are not fake....but no, they are hard and pumped balls of muscle.
Her upper body is also very thick -incredible v-shape.
She is also an absolute sweetheart.
Highly recommend for anyone visiting Miami

jullyeg

I met her in Bogotá in 2017 (3 times). She was already stunning: sexy and fit. Her physique has shaped up with the years and is now at another level.

MuscleBeast69

Has anyone seen her lately? She is headed my way and interested in booking.

Mscllvr21

Highly recommended and very sensual! She is super thick and a great kisser.

artax

Saw she is traveling to NC - wish she would visit the Northeast- looks great

Chefly172

She is awesome. Great body. Especially glutes and quads. If you get a chance to see her, dont miss out

MuscleBeast69

Anyone session with her lately. Looks amazing

2ndHoodman

Might shoot with her soon!

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Might shoot with her soon!

I did shoot with her and she's fucking phenomenal and huge. Very sexy! And thankfully I know enough Spanish but she got super comfortable and spoke fast. But she's truly a marvel - very much in tune with the big muscle sensual ladies of the past.

billylong224

just booked with her for first session, she's been flying under my radar.  premium, but icant pass...or wait.  will report back.
bbilly

billylong224

Met Yvonne yesterday in LA.  11/10.  She is absolutely awesome in every way if you are into sensual muscle worship.  From what I can gather, you'll love her no matter what you're into.  She is cartoonishly built, beautiful, perfect skin, and rock fkking hard and curvy everywhere.  Not contest ripped and more wellness shaped, but she is full and hard everywhere while soft, sensual and sweet as pie personally. 

As an old many having been mongering for a loooong time, I've been waiting for another peach like this.  Old school vibe, but modern sensuality.  She is a unicorn.  Book with 100% confidence.

Billy

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Met Yvonne yesterday in LA.  11/10.  She is absolutely awesome in every way if you are into sensual muscle worship.  From what I can gather, you'll love her no matter what you're into.  She is cartoonishly built, beautiful, perfect skin, and rock fkking hard and curvy everywhere.  Not contest ripped and more wellness shaped, but she is full and hard everywhere while soft, sensual and sweet as pie personally. 

As an old many having been mongering for a loooong time, I've been waiting for another peach like this.  Old school vibe, but modern sensuality.  She is a unicorn.  Book with 100% confidence.

Billy

Exactly what I'm talking about. She embodies what we used to have more of big sensual muscle. That kind of went away when BJJ went on the rise and the bodybuilder ladies got different sponsors than before in the 2010s.

Clopin

I had a session last weekend in Hollywood with Ivonne.  She is everything that all of the other reviews have said.  She's muscular, but not contest cut, but not "off season".  Right on the sweet spot.
Even though she is very shy about her English, the pre-session communication was excellent thanks to translation software. She is very open-minded as to what you would like in your session. She likes detail, so the better you express yourself, the better the session will be. 
A few years ago, I had a several sessions with a super muscular woman built just like Ivonne. After a few sessions we had gotten comfortable with each other and I asker her fantasy.  She said she wanted to be dominated!  Now like most of us session clients I've always played sub and many of the session girls were seriously dominant and not open to a "switch" type of wrestling session.  So, I dominated her as requested and we both had a blast!
I suggested such a scenario to Ivonne and she said she would "love "to do a "switch" session. As we started, we were basically slow dancing while she flexed for muscle worship.  After a moment, I grabbed both of her wrists and put them behind her back, and she went into full sub mode!  I proceeded to put her into many sexy poses and positions as well as having her put me in the traditional head scissors, etc. I'm not into pain so I asked for gentile scissors.  She is so strong that this was a difficult request for her!  She truly does not know her own strength!
Some session providers are very good at giving us what we want in a session but aren't really into it themselves.  Ivonne was as much of a muscle and wrestling fetishist as I am!!  Either that or she is the best actor I've sessioned with!  Either way it was fun!
I will repeat whenever she comes back to LA.  I recommend her highly!

Clopin


billylong224

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A few years ago, I had a several sessions with a super muscular woman built just like Ivonne.

well, you've piqued my interest.  who was the Ivonne clone??

billy