⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

A Reminder about posting from YouTube and similar sites

Started by Old Surehand, October 22, 2024, 05:30:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Surehand

RULE UPDATE - Posting Flash Links

Flash video links should be posted in Flash Video section only.
We only allow them there temporarily, so members should make downloadable
links to post in appropriate sections.  It doesn't make sense to post You Tube and
Daily Motion links, when members can go those sites to watch them.

Only members with 10 or more karma can post flash video links


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Old Surehand



I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS