⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Charlotte

Started by hatour, October 15, 2024, 04:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatour

I don't like stories that contain incest. However, that does not mean that there aren't great stories that are posted in this forum that contain incest. On occasion, I will modify one of these great stories to remove it. Below is an example of this modification. In this story, originally entitled Grandma Charlotte, I have replaced the grandmother/grandson/mother dynamic with an elderly housekeeper/ward dynamic. Since I was already editing the story, I also made some grammatical corrections. I hope the great J Wilson & B Rose approve.

Charlotte
by J Wilson & B Rose
Edited by Hatour (Removed the incest)

Chapter 1 - Introduction

"Randall, dear! Give me a hand will you?"

Randall lay on his back in his father's garage. It was a hot summer's evening but the concrete floors and walls provided good protection from the heat. He was sweating and grunting as he pushed the heavy barbell up. A burning sensation spread through his strong arms as he brought the barbell down for another repetition.

"Randall! Help me out here!" His elderly housekeeper Charlotte stood in the open garage door. Two heavy grocery bags weighed her thin arms down. It looked like her limbs would break like twigs from the load.

"Sorry Charlotte." He huffed and pushed the barbell up. "I gotta finish my reps."

Charlotte dragged the bags over to him and looked down. Randall rarely saw her face from this angle. At her humble height of 5'1" she usually had to tilt her head way back when they made conversation. Charlotte was one of those old women who never really lost their charm and beauty. Sure she was 72 years old and it showed, her face was wrinkled and her lips dry but her lime green eyes had never lost their glow. And her hair was thick like a red squirrel's tail, even if a bit grey. It wasn't unusual for old men to whistle at her in the streets.

"Oh Randall my dear boy. You are so motivated at times. You know that? You make me proud." She put her bags down at sat down on the short stair that connected the garage to the house.

Randall pushed the bar all they way up and set it in place with a clank.

"You're just gonna sit here all day or what?" Randall asked as he sat up on the bench and grabbed a towel.

"No I'm going to sit here until you help me carry these bags into the kitchen so I can make my Randall a healthy meal." She smiled at him with a row of healthy white teeth.

Randall sighed and grabbed the bags.

"That's my boy. What use are those big muscles for if you're not going to use them huh?"

Randall took the stairs in one leap and Charlotte scurried after. Randall put the shopping bags down on the kitchen table.

"I've wanted to talk to you about something, Randall," she said.

He rolled his eyes. Here she goes again.

"I think it's well past time that you went to college. I mean you are a smart boy! You know technical things like computers and telephones. I don't want to watch you waste your talents sweating in his father's basement."

"Hey, I don't feel like going to college. I'm actually looking for a job okay?"

"It's been more over a year now, Randall, and you haven't even had a single job interview." She put down a bag of oranges and walked over to Randall. She barely reached his chest when she looked up at him with worried green eyes. "If I had been your mother, I would've thrown you out by now."

Randall sighed. He wanted Charlotte to drop it. "Whatever. I might just go there for the parties? Who knows?" He grinned at her.

Charlotte once again glowered at him. "Most youngsters just go to college for parties and hook-ups, not for learning things. A good education will make all sort of high paying jobs available to you, especially if you get good grades."

Randall sighed, "And who's going to help you if I'm not around? I mean mom and dad still pay you to cook, clean, and do everything else to keep a house, but we both know you are getting too old to do it by yourself."

Charlotte looks a bit worried, "Well, I would miss the help that you provide, but I want what's best for my Randall. The best education, the best job, and if you have to move far away to get those things, then I'll make due. I'm not exactly helpless."

Randall snorted, "Yeah, but you needed help carrying in groceries. That's not exactly helping your case."

Charlotte got flustered and rose to her feet. "Look, there are tons of men in the neighborhood who can do what you have done, and would be willing to, cut the grass, lift heavy objects, paint the house, take out the garbage, so don't give me any more excuses. Now help me pack up."

"Nah, I gotta get some more reps in," he said and Charlotte gave him a look of severe disappointment. "What?" Randall shrugged. "You said you could make do without me!"

Randall was back down in the garage, pumping iron for all he was worth. Why did Charlotte have to be so nagging all the time? He could go to college when he was damn well ready for it!

THUD!

"What the hell?" Randall looked up, the sound had come from above. "Charlotte? Are you alright?"

No answer. A strange feeling spread through his stomach. "Charlotte?!" He took the stairs in two strides and burst into the kitchen. A bag laid on the floor, it was open and potatoes had rolled out from it. Charlotte was also on the floor, lifeless next to a stool. The cupboard was open above her. Blood ran from her head and her right hand was at an awkward angle.

He fumbled to get his phone out, his quarrel with Charlotte over college forgotten. As he looked down at her in the ambulance, holding her left hand in his, he whispered to her. "I'm sorry Charlotte, this is all my fault."

Chapter 2 - Sickbed

Randall walked in circles in the hospital corridor. A vending machine stood humming by the far wall. He picked up his cell phone and checked the time. As soon as he put the phone back into his pocket he forgot what time it was and picked it up again.

A door opened and the doctor, holding a clipboard, stepped out. "Good news young man, your elderly housekeeper will be just fine." He gave Randall a brotherly slap on the shoulder. "We will have to keep her here for the remainder of the week to make sure that she hasn't suffered any brain damage. Just, standard procedure." He flipped through the papers on the clipboard.

"And her arm? It looked bad when I-"

"You know. Just between you and me son." He quickly looked around and then leaned in close. "Your elderly housekeeper would have been pretty bad off it weren't for. Well." He cupped both his hands in front his chest and made wide circular motions. "Her massive tits. They cushioned the fall." He grinned and set off down the hall.

Randall stepped into the room where Charlotte laid. Everything in it had the same hospital green color.

"Randall! Oh do come over here!" Charlotte raised her undamaged arm.

"Charlotte!" Randall ran over to her and gave her a hug. Her graying red hair tickled his neck. She smelled like cough medicine.

"You are squeezing me." She put a hand on her bandaged forehead. "It still stings."

"Sorry. You ok?" Randall down next to the bed.

"Don't you worry. The doctor gave me this." She pointed to a pink rubber band on the nightstand.

"Physiotherapy. For my arm." She frowned. "Frankly, I'm more worried about my little Randall. Are you going to eat properly when I'm not cooking for you?"

Randall let out a laugh. They talked like this for a while until Randall's had to get something to drink. He put the chair back and gave Charlotte a hug. She held on to him with her frail arm and whispered in his ear. "I thought I was going to die Randall. When I fell." Her voice broke. "And I thought about you. You don't think you're smart enough to go to college. But you can do anything! You hear me!" She was almost crying and held on to him even tighter. "You need someone that believes in you. You hear me Randall? I want to see you have the life you deserve"

"I- It's okay Charlotte. Just calm down okay. Rest for a bit." Her watery lime green eyes met his one last time before he closed the door between them.

The buzzing vending machine felt warm as he leaned his head against it. That was quite the freak out. But she was right. This was all his fault and it was time to make up for it.  Randall sighed and went to get his laptop. He couldn't let her down, he decided to take her advice and began applying to colleges. He was sure that she was going to make it through this fine, but just in case something like this happened again, he wanted to be set up well for the future, and getting a college education would do that for him.

"Randall dear?" He came back to the present as Charlotte called from the other room.

"Yes, Charlotte?"

"What were you doing out there?"

"I'm thinking that you were right. I do need to at least try to go to college, to get some experience in the outside world. I mean I have barely left this state all of the 18 years of my life. I need to get out there and going to college will help me do that. So I got my laptop and started applying to colleges all over the world."

Charlotte's eyes were starting to grow moist with tears, but these tears were of joy. "Oh Randall, I'm so proud of you. I just know you'll get in!"

"Thanks, Charlotte. I know you're right. College will do me good. And I'll do my best to stay away from girls as well."

"Come on, you don't think I don't know when you're lying? They are going to be all over a handsome boy like you."

"Okay, I'll swear that I will concentrate on my studies as best as I can."

"Well, that's better. The doctor said that I should be able to come home the day after tomorrow."

"Yup, I will make sure you'll be safe and well taken care of. And I want you to try to get stronger, so something like this won't happen again. I'll teach you how to lift my weights."

"Oh I couldn't. I'm an old lady!"

"No. You want the best for me and I want the best for you. And the best for you would be to get in better shape so you can take care of yourself while I'm away."

"Oh, alright. Since you're doing something for me, I'll do that for you."

They hugged.

hatour

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

hatour

Chapter 3 - Accepted

Clank! Randall heaved the barbell into the rack above him and sat up.

"Any news yet?" Charlotte carefully made her way down the stairs to the garage. Her huge jugs wobbled with every step.

"They said they'd give me a call before the 25th. So any minute now I guess." Randall sighed. "Honestly I don't think I can take another rejection."

"The schools don't know what they are missing. Don't you dare give up just yet."

Randall smiled at Charlotte and shook his head. Then he noticed her clothes. "What is that even?" Randall said and pointed at the bright yellow spandex body suit his elderly housekeeper wore.

"I found it among your mother's donation cloths." The torso was white with colorful splatters all over it. "I think she picked it up sometime during the eighties."

"You don't say?" Randall studied her outfit. He had never seen his elderly housekeeper in such revealing clothes. She had quite the pudgy stomach hanging out and her thighs were floppy and shapeless. But her boobs looked amazing, round and overflowing.

"Shall we get started dear?" Charlotte held up the pink rubber band the doctor had given her.

"Nah, put that down." Randall walked over to the dumbbell rack by the wall and picked up the tiniest weight he could find. "Let's try this one instead. It's very light, but still a real weight." He handed it over to her. "I'll show you how to use it."

Charlotte shook her head. "No, no, I'm much too old to start working out with weights. I don't want to look like a he-man or anything like those women on ESPN."

Randall sighed, "Just lifting weights will not get you that big, Charlotte. Those women take a whole lot of drugs, like steroids, growth hormones, and fat blockers to get that big. You will look better, in better shape, for sure, but unless you had some kind of weird genetic thing to get you big, there's no way that's happening. Now, here, see what I do."

Randall handed her the weight and got a 40 pound dumbbell that was sitting nearby and started to curl it showing perfect form. He nodded at her to copy him and she did, a look of concern on her face. But soon that look was replaced with a look of glee and awe as she felt a pump for the first time.

"Oh look, I'm doing it, and it feels kinda good. Kinda weird, but kinda good."

Randall laughed, "That's it, Charlotte. This is going to be great for you. You'll be in much better shape. You're gonna be able to lift your own heavy bags without help. You won't even need me around here anymore."

Charlotte stopped the reps and her smile went away. "Of course, I'm always going to need you honey and you're going to need me too."

"I didn't mean it that way, Charlotte. I just mean that if I'm away at whatever college accepts me, I know that you're going to be okay, going it alone for a while."

Charlotte sighed and started to curl the 2.5 pound dumbbell again. "That is true. That fall scared me a lot. I'm glad it's not as serious as it could've been. If I were in better shape, the chances of me falling like that again would be much less. Okay, I will work out from now on. We'll do something that makes the both of us happier. I'll lift weights, you'll go to college."

"If they ever call that is." Randall sighed. "I wouldn't know what to do if-" Randall fished his phone out his pocket and stared at the screen. "It's them!"

"Well don't just stand there boy! Answer!" Charlotte said.

"Hello?" Randall put the phone to his ear. "Yeah, that's me alright. Yes sir. Is it true? When?" Randall's face lit up. "Absolutely! Yes! Yeah see you then! Thank you so much sir!"

"Well?" Charlotte said.

"I'm in Charlotte! I'm going to college! I did it!"

Chapter 4 - Tiffany

One month later.

Randall sat on a green beanbag in the library. Papers with lecture notes were strewn around him and he was writing on his laptop. This far corner was his favorite spot. It was well hidden in the cookbook section, where no student ever went. A window stood slightly open next to him. Some students were having a barbecue in the sun. Faint laughter and bass heavy music could be heard from outside.

"You're aware it's Saturday?" she said.

Randall looked up and blinked a few times. "What?"

A blonde girl stood by the bookcase in front him. She had pool blue eyes and a pointy nose with freckles. A t-shirt with the school's mascot (a hammerhead shark) was stretched over her breasts. "Saturday! You know the day when you're free from school." She plopped down on the bean bag next to him.

"I've heard of it. What about it?"

"Only nerds go to the library on a Saturday," she said and smirked.

"That would make us both nerds then wouldn't it?"

"Nah. You are the one who's here to study. So you are the only nerd here." She leaned back and put her legs up on Randall's bean bag. "But nerds usually don't have buff arms like that." She poked his arm with her foot for emphasis. The girl wore daisy dukes that showed off all of her shapely legs. Her thigh muscles were clearly visible under the tanned skin.

"You- uh- do we know each other?" Randall felt warm.

"Kinda. I see you at the gym sometimes."

"That's right! You are the girl who always talks on her cell phone in the squat rack," Randall said and grinned.

"Fuck you." She let out a bubbly laugh that made Randall's stomach flutter. "I'm Tiffany, by the way."

"I'm Randall," he said.

"Cool. Nice to meet you." Tiffany stood up in one smooth motion. "Me and a couple of guys from the track team are having a barbecue." She nodded at the people outside. "You wanna join?"

"Sorry. I have an exam on Monday," he sighed and pointed at the papers.

"Come on, nerd. That's what Sundays are for." Tiffany grabbed a cookbook from the shelf and held it up like she was a bikini girl on a game show. "We are cooking leg of lamb," she said in a teasing tone.

Randall ran his eyes over Tiffany's thighs and calves. Was she flexing them for him? "Fuck it. I'm in." Randall slammed the laptop shut. "Legs are my favorite, after all."

hatour

Chapter 5 - Big Changes

Four months later - two days before Christmas

Randall sat in front of his desk in his dorm room. He watched his mother struggle to untangle a cord with colorful lights through a computer screen.

"I really wish you could have made it home for Christmas this year," Randall's mother said through the computer screen.

"Sorry. I don't have the patience to drive all the way home and back."

"You don't seem to have much patience at all these days," his mother said. "Especially not for school."

"Mom, please," Randall sighed. "It was a really hard exam. Tiffany failed it too. It's no big deal."

"Just don't make it a habit."

"Don't worry so much. Every one fails at least one."

They both sat silent for a while as she untangled lights. "So when do we get to meet her?" she asked.

"Who? Tiffany?"

"Yes. Both me and your father are curious about what kind of girl our son is seeing."

"This summer maybe? I haven't asked her yet."

"You tell her she is welcome any time."

"Randall!" His father came onto the screen. "Charlotte wants to talk to you!"

Randall sighed. He was happy that he had got into college, but if his elderly housekeeper heard that he wasn't doing too well, she would be disappointed. She had got him to promise that he was going to try his hardest, but that was before he met Tiffany. Tiffany was amazing, fun to be with, and incredibly athletic. She had amazing stamina in the bedroom. She was everything he wanted in a woman.

When Charlotte showed up on the screen, it blew his mind! "Wow, Charlotte. Is that you? I can hardly believe it! Look at you. You look completely different from the last time I saw you!"

It was true. While her hair remained the same, the rest of Charlotte was completely different. Her face was more slender, her wrinkles less apparent, and her neck was somewhat thicker, less lined with fat. Her shoulders were broader. Those had to be shoulder pads, no way were those muscles?!

Charlotte giggled. "Well, I took your wanting for me to be in better shape seriously. What can I say? When you showed me how to lift weights six months ago, I took to it like a fish took to water. Maybe you were wrong when you said that a person couldn't get big without drugs, because I certainly feel big." She backed up and did a double biceps pose. His eyes got big when he saw her biceps become hard baseball sized peaks of muscle!

"Holy shit! I'm sorry, I mean WOW. I didn't think that could be possible. A woman your age growing so big within six months with no drugs? You must have amazing muscle building genetics you didn't know about."

"Maybe. I've gotten so strong too. Your father used to help me moving things around the house, but not so much anymore. All I need his help with is mechanical stuff, like the computer. But if I need to move the couch or chair to vacuum, I do that all by myself now."

"Wow, Charlotte. That's amazing! It's a shame I'm not there. I'd love to see what kind of weights you can put up."

Then Charlotte giggled. "Why can't I just show you now." She leaned down to the side of the desk and picked up a pair of 50 pound dumbbells. She backed up a little and did a set of alternating bicep curls with them.

Randall watched with his mouth wide open. For the first time, he noticed that he had a full erection in his jeans. "Um, Charlotte. Something came up around here and I have to go. Mom, Dad, I love you. I hope to see you all in person soon!"

He turned off the camera to his computer and shut down Skype. Then he went to the adjoining bathroom, locked himself in, got naked in the shower and used the soap as lube as he thought about his elderly housekeeper transforming herself into a bodybuilder. It made him blow a huge load.

Chapter 6 - Wonderful Tiffany

Five months later. Summer.

"Well, this is where me and my parents live," Randall said. He held Tiffany by the hand as they walked into the garage. She was wearing a pink summer dress and dragged a matching travel case behind her. She'd been running a lot during the winter. The muscle of her fit legs shifted beneath the skin for each step.

"Wow, that's your barbell?" Tiffany walked over to the bench and checked the weights. "This is like 500 pounds! I don't think I've ever seen you lift that much in the gym."

"Eh... Well I find it easier to do it at home for some reason." It was a lie. Randall had no idea who had loaded the bar with so much weight. He hadn't used it since he left for college and he was pretty sure he didn't use 500 pounds back then.

"Wow, Randall. I don't think there's a lot of people who can do that." She drew her hand over his bicep and a mischievous smile spread across her freckled face. Her lips were soft, her tongue warm and wet when they kissed. "Why don't you show me your bedroom?"

Tiffany pushed him down on the bed and pulled the dress over her head. She threw it on the floor and straddled him with her strong legs. Randall couldn't resist running his hands over her smooth abs and down her hips.

"I'm so damn lucky to have a girlfriend like you."

"Luck has nothing to with it," she said and pulled his 8" flaccid dick out. With a few jerks up and down, she had him rock hard and swollen.

"Oh fuck." Randall threw his head back when he felt her tongue all over the head of his penis. "Oh yes, Tiffany." Slowly she ran her tongue up and down until his entire length was sopping wet and dripping with saliva. She grabbed the base and pushed as much of his shaft down her throat as she could. Randall moaned as she easily took more than half of it. "Oh damn!" He was breathing heavy. "You suck dick so damn good!"

"I'm just warming up," she said and threw her head back to get her blonde hair out of the way before diving in. A gurgling sound escaped her throat as she engulfed his entire dick. With a slopping sound she let him slide out of her throat.

"Holy shit! You did it!" Randall couldn't believe it. "Have you been practicing?"

Tiffany coughed and wiped her mouth. "Anything for you, baby." She smiled.

Randall grabbed her round ass and threw her on her back. She gasped when his dick slid into her pussy. "Careful," she said. "You're so thick, remember? Let me warm up a bit."

He nodded and they made out while he slowly fucked her back and forth. Easing inch after inch into her wet snatch. She was so damn tight! Randall had to use all his will power to be gentle and not fuck her like a jackhammer. After what felt like forever, he could finally push his full length into her.

"Oh shit, Randall." She grabbed his muscular back and started bucking her hips. "Faster. Faster!"

Randall was happy to obey and soon the whole bed was creaking. She was moaning loudly and Randall grunted like an animal. He flipped her over and pounded her from behind while grabbing her firm butt. His balls smacked against her pussy as he plunged into her again and again. Randall could tell that she loved it. She was pushing back with the same rhythm. They went at it for a full hour of non stop fucking.

Tiffany's hair was a mess and her body was covered in sweat as she arched her back in pleasure and fell back shaking. "Oh my god. That's what, five times in under one hour?"

"For you that is." He smiled and put one leg on each side of her shoulders so that his stiff dick dangled just before her face. "I haven't cum yet."

"Yeah you keep bragging about that stamina of yours." She licked her lips and started sucking him off even more ferociously than before. Even when working this fast, she could take more than half of him. She used her hand to jerk of the rest of his dick.

Randall had been with a couple of girls before Tiffany and they all paled in comparison. Normally he could last for however long he wanted to but when Tiffany decide to make him come, he couldn't last for more than five minutes. This time was no different. "Oh fuck!" He grabbed the back of her head and pushed all of his dick down her throat. His body shook as he shoots load after load into her mouth.

She coughed and thick sperm ran from her mouth but she kept trying to swallow it all. "Huarghl." She threw her head back and his dick slid out. Randall kept blasting cum over her and the bed until he collapsed next to her.

"Holy hell, Randall. I don't think I'll ever be able to swallow one of your loads," she grinned, still covered in his mess.

Randall embraced her and pulled her real close. They laid silent for a while, listening to each other's breath. Randall loved these still moments. He let his hands travel up and down her fit body. "You wanna go out for dinner tonight?" he asked and kissed her neck.

"Well screw you." She turned around and the sight of her beautiful face made his stomach jump. "You should have told me that before you fed me with a gallon of cum!"

hatour

Chapter 7 - Confrontations

Randall was cleaning up around his room as Tiffany was in the shower. Just then, a knocking was heard on the door. He heard Charlotte's voice.

"Randall? Can I come in?"

"Um, sure Charlotte. You know what? Why don't I come out. I was just cleaning up a little in here."

"I can do that. After all, that's my job. If you're in there, then who's in the shower?" she asked, curiously.

"Actually, it's my girlfriend, Tiffany. I brought her home to surprise everyone, but we got home late last night while everyone was asleep. So I just showed her around a little and we slept together up here... just sleeping, no funny stuff."

"Oh don't lie to me, young man. I can smell the smell of sex from here."

"Okay, yes. Sorry I lied. We did have sex last night. Are you disappointed?"

"I'm more disappointed in you lying about having sex. I know how young people are these days. So I can understand that, now more than ever."

"Huh, what do you mean by that?"

Charlotte faltered for the first time. "Nothing, really. I just feel because of how old I am and how much experience I have, that I know how young people think. You're young, full of hormones and need to get them out."

Randall opened the door to find Charlotte wearing a tight dress that showed off her incredibly improved figure, which was much bigger and much harder than he saw it so many months before.

"Wow, Charlotte. You look great! You must be working out a lot! You look better than female bodybuilders less than half your age!"

Charlotte smiled wide. Her eyes on his face, but for a brief instant, they went down to his pants where he had developed a tent. "Oh thanks, honey. It's all thanks to you. If you hadn't gotten me interested in lifting weights all those months ago, I would still be an old, frail woman. Now I feel like I'm in my 30's again! I have so much energy and strength!"

"Even your face looks much younger. You definitely don't look to be in your 70's."

"Why thank you dear. You say the nicest things." Charlotte smiled at him.

Randall couldn't help but run his eyes all over his elderly housekeeper's muscular body. She was just so damn huge! Everywhere! The flower patterned dress struggled to contain all the beefy muscle. Her shoulders were so wide that she could barely fit through a door frame! Her arms sported biceps bigger than bowling balls. Thick veins snaked beneath her skin, thick and pulsating with blood. She was so ripped that her muscles looked harder than diamonds. Muscular legs shot out from her short dress like two meaty tree trunks with pear shaped quads hanging out. Her breasts looked to have grown as well, but it was probably because of her rock hard pecs that were pushing them forward. Whenever she moved the slightest, her breasts bumped and wobbled against each other.

"Uhm, hi?" Tiffany said.

Randall spun around. She had a towel wrapped around her and her hair was wet from the shower. How long had she been standing there?

"Oh! You must be Tiffany!" Charlotte said and pushed Randall aside. "You're the one who's messing up my Randall's education."

"Me?! What?!" Tiffany put a hand on her chest.

"Oh yes you are." Charlotte had to lean her head back to stare Tiffany right in the eyes. "Randall was doing great until you came along and starting dragging him off to parties and what not."

"Charlotte please-" Randall said.

"You know what I say is true." Charlotte kept staring Tiffany down.

"Leave my girlfriend alone!" Randall grabbed Charlotte's shoulder and yanked her back.

Charlotte spun around and faced him. Her eyes were dark with anger. "Look what she is doing to you, Randall! The boy I knew would never put a hand on an elderly woman!" She walked up close to him and pushed him against the wall with her massive tits. "Apologize now."

"No. You should apologize for talking to my girlfriend like that!"

"Randall, you have a real attitude problem. I might have to spank that out of you."

"Charlotte, I'm a grown man. I can do what I want and I don't need my elderly housekeeper looking over my shoulder. Tiffany and I have fun together. We're in love and you're not going to tear us apart."

Tiffany grabbed his hand. "Yeah. You don't have to listen to that freak. Look at her. She looks like she could enter the Mr. Olympia contest."

"Why you little harlot! Sure, I got muscular, but I'm still feminine as well. Look at my figure and look at yours. I make you look like a little boy, bitch." Charlotte emphasized this sentence by doing a couple of womanly poses, showing off her incredible rack, and her bodacious backside, which strained the fabric of her outfit.

Tiffany scoffed at this. "Yeah, well at least I'm a real woman. You know what me and Randall did last night? We fucked all night long, hour after hour of pleasure. Something I bet you haven't done for 30 years, you muscle bound old maid."

"Haha, I wouldn't be too sure of that, you trollop. See with this body of mine, I'm getting all the attention when I go to the gym. I bet a body like yours doesn't even get a second look."

Randall finally put a stop to this. "Charlotte, me and Tiffany are going out for a while. If you're still here when we get back, then I'm going to a hotel with her instead. I don't need you messing with my love life, like you mess with my school life."

"Fine. But I'm going to make sure that you finish your education. Trust me." Charlotte said and walked out.

Chapter 8 - Pushing Too Hard

Randall and Tiffany walked hand in hand out of the restaurant. It was getting dark outside but inside the mall it still felt like day because of the bright lights. "Thanks for dinner, baby," Tiffany said and leaned her head on his shoulder.

Randall couldn't help but feel proud when he noticed that pretty much every man that walked by them threw envious looks his way because of the smoking hot blonde on his arm. "I need to tell you something," he said. "About that barbell in the garage. I could never lift that much."

Tiffany raised her eyebrows. "Oh, so you just said that to impress me?"

He shrugged. "Yeah I guess. I'm sorry for lying like that. Truth is, I've never benched more than 350."

"We are together because we like each other, you know. Not because of how much you can lift." She cocked her head. "But hey, I appreciate that you are honest with me now." She gave him as kiss on the cheek.

Randall was relieved that she took it so well and they kept on talking as normal. They were just about to walk out the big sliding doors of the mall when they passed the local gym. It had huge glass windows where you could look in and see the gym rats working out inside.

"Hey, what do you say we work off that dessert we had?" Tiffany said and pointed at the gym.

"What? Right now?"

"Why not? My coach wants me to work on my upper body strength." She grabbed his arm and started walking towards the entrance. "And I kind of want to see if you are lying about how much you can bench again."

The gym was as good as empty at this hour, except for two huge muscle studs who were squatting crazy amounts of weight in the far end corner. A cheesy techno beat was pumping in the background.

Tiffany was working out in her underwear, which kind of looked like typical gym wear anyway. A black sports bra with matching briefs. She laid on the bench with the bar above her.

"Come on! One more!" Randall said and Tiffany let out a little grunt as she pushed the bar all the way up.

"160 pounds. Not that bad, huh?" Tiffany said and sat up. She was sweating and her the lean muscles of her arms were pumped.

Randall felt his groin tighten at the sight. "Yeah yeah." Randall said. "I think you can do even more." He picked up two 20 pound plates and added them to the bar.

"No hang on. That's too much for me." Tiffany shook her head.

"You can do it I'm sure. Come on, five reps!" Randall placed himself behind the bar to be able to spot her.

Tiffany sighed and got back under the bar. "All right then." She grabbed it and lifted it down. Her arms were shaking but she managed one slow rep and straightened her arms out breathing heavily.

"Come on! Can't you do more than one?!" Randall shouted.

"I can't do any more Randall!"

"DO IT!"

Tears were building up in her eyes as she brought the bar down, her whole body was trembling. "I can't! Get it off me!"

"NO! Lift it!"

"I CAN'T! I'M NOT A MUSCLE FREAK LIKE YOUR HOUSEKEEPER!"

Randall was taken aback. He just stood and stared at Tiffany pinned beneath the bar, too weak to move. In that moment, she didn't feel like her girlfriend. Just some whiny weak girl unable to do anything.

"HELP ME!" She screamed as the weight squeezed her.

A hand gripped the bar and lifted it and Tiffany rolled off the bench coughing. Randall looked up to see who had removed it.

"Very bad form, Randall," Charlotte said with the barbell in one hand. She was pumping it up and down like it was a toy. "I didn't think my Randall would be such a worthless spotter."

hatour

Chapter 9 - Winners and Losers

Randall stared at the muscle goddess before him. She was wearing the same bright yellow tights with the paint splattered top as she had when they had first started working out together. Only now it was stretched to the absolute limit. Her arms were as thick as her own waist. When she pumped the barbell, the bicep on her right arm swelled into the size of a football.

"I- I-" Randall stuttered. He could only stare at her body and feel his erection grow. Tiffany just sat on the floor and stared as well.

"You both have horrible technique. I'm quite surprised any of you has managed to build any muscle at all." Her aged yet beautiful face bore a look of contempt. She kept pumping, her voice and form completely steady and not showing any form of exhaustion. "I should probably teach you how to lift properly." Whenever her arm moved, her massive boobs wobbled like two watermelons.

"Like you know anything!" Randall said. "I'm the one who taught you."

"And now I have surpassed you." Charlotte smiled and put the barbell back. "I thought that was obvious."

"You are just some roided up freak! I can still lift more than you!" Randall gritted his teeth.

"Oh Randall boy," Charlotte laughed. "That almost sounded like a challenge!"

"You bet it was!"

"Well than my dear Randall. How should we settle who's the strongest?" she said and put her hands on her full hips in a most superior pose.

Randall was so mad that he couldn't recognize that Charlotte had reracked the 200 pounds with one hand, with no effort whatsoever. He was just so tired of her interfering with his life that he saw red. "Okay, how about this. Bench pressing the same weight, whoever can do more reps wins. Then we do the same with squats. Then the final contest will be an arm-wrestling match."

"Sounds good." A smile spread over Charlotte's beautiful face. "But if I win, you'll come train with me at my house whenever I tell you too."

"Yeah whatever. But when I win, you'll apologize to me and Tiffany for being such a pain in the ass! And you will stay out our lives!"

Charlotte chuckled and shook her head at him being all angry. "Sure. Should we get started? How much should we bench press?"

Randall put a 25 pounder on each side of the barbell. "250 pounds, bitch!"

Charlotte sighed, "Okay. Seems pretty heavy. Would you like to go first to set the pace?"

"Yeah, sure whatever." Randall gets down and takes the heavy weight off the bar, bringing it down to his chest with complete control. Tiffany cheers him on as he reps it out, again and again.

"18...19....20....UGH....2...1." Randall has to rack it, not able to do anymore. But he was confident that his elderly housekeeper couldn't do more than that. "Beat that, you old bag!"

Charlotte kept her tongue. She knew Randall was pigheaded and had a temper at times. "You should treat your elders with more respect, little boy. I'm about to show you why."

Charlotte got down, her muscles bulging in her skintight workout gear as she reached up and seemingly easily snatched the 250 pounds off the rack. Without a grunt, she brings it down to her chest and with full control brings it back to the top. She does this again and again with the same control, the same speed, never tiring out. Even as she reached her 21st rep, she looked fresh as a daisy. She wondered if she should go beyond 22 or just win the contest. She decided to do 25 reps, but looked like she could've done more.

"Looks like I win contest number one." She stands up confidently. Her chest thrust out from the movement, her huge watermelon sized breasts straining the material something fierce.

Randall was in awe. His mouth wide open as he saw Charlotte press 250 pounds easily for 25 reps. Then stand up and stretch her chest out, the biggest boobs he had ever seen now looking even bigger. His cock was rock hard in his shorts.

"Next?"

"Squats," Randall said and walked over to the rack. "500 pounds!" He added the weight to the bar and got under it.

"Sure," Charlotte said and crossed her arms, pushing her tits up. Randall had to focus not to stare. "Just don't hurt yourself now dear."

Randall scoffed and lifted the bar. He bent his legs and straightened them out. Up and down, slowly. He reached 15 and his legs were burning. He kept going to 25 and was shaking. But he pushed himself all the way to 35! With legs like jelly, he racked the bar and stumbled out from beneath it. He was more than pleased with himself. Never before had he done so many reps with that kind of weight. "Your turn," he said with a confident smirk. Sure, Charlotte was crazy strong, but no way could she beat that.

Charlotte just raised her eyebrows and stepped beneath the bar. She placed her thick shoulders beneath it and unracked. Her leg muscles bulged and swelled as she brought it down. The ass that took shape before Randall and Tiffany as Charlotte squatted was out of this world. It was massive, completely firm, and it seemed to grow bigger for each rep. His dick grew even harder and he leaned forward to hide it from Tiffany. This turned out to be completely unnecessary because she was just as hypnotized by his elderly housekeeper's muscled backside as he was.

She had 10 reps done in a heart beat. Randall couldn't help but be impressed by her technique. Charlotte finished 20 reps and wasn't even breathing more than normal. Her face was blank, almost bored. She passed 30 reps and still didn't show any signs of exhaustion. Randall felt a knot in his stomach. He knew she was strong, but this was too much. He couldn't fool himself anymore. Charlotte was so much stronger than him. She finished 40 reps and racked the bar with a clang. "I win again," she said.

Randall's voice was an angry grunt. "We still have to arm wrestle," he said and walked over to one of the tables by the gym entrance.

He felt a warm hand on his shoulder. The gentle touch sent shivers through his skin. "Randall dear," Charlotte said. "I don't want you to feel weak."

"What?"

"You are a very strong boy, Randall. I'm proud of you."

"Whatever. Are we doing this or not?"

Chapter 10 - Look Me in the Eyes

Charlotte sat down on the other side of the table and put her muscle bound arm up. "Whenever you are ready, Randall."

Randall put his own arm up and gripped hers. His own arm suddenly looked scrawny in comparison. "Tiffany, count us down," Randall said.

"1..." Tiffany said.

"Look me in the eyes, boy," Charlotte said and fixated him with her lemon green eyes.

"2..."

He met her gaze and he was struck by how beautiful she was. She had wrinkles and crow's feet but didn't look a day over 50. Her hair was red and with streaks of grey and flowed around her like a graceful fire. Her lips looked full and inviting.

"3!"

Randall's bicep swelled up as he pushed for all what he was worth. He leaned with his whole body to power his arm downward.

"I said look me in the eyes, boy." Charlotte's arm hadn't moved the slightest. "Look your elderly housekeeper in the eyes." Her arm started moving, slowly. Randall pushed back but the decent of her beefy arm was unfazed. He stared at her bicep that grew bigger every second, veins snaked out beneath her skin, pumping with blood to fuel the immense ball of power that was her bicep. He pushed, again and again but Charlotte was unstoppable. "Look at me, Randall!" He met her eyes and his arm crashed into the table.

"Fuck!" Randall moaned and drew after air. "Oh shit!" He gripped the table as he thrust his hips back and forth.

"Randall?" Tiffany said.

Randall took a deep breath and tried to calm down. What was happening?

"I win again." Charlotte smirked and got up from the table. "Come over to my house tomorrow at 8 and I'll show you a thing or two about lifting." Charlotte snapped her fingers at the two muscle studs at the far back of the gym. "Come here, boys."

"Do you know them?" Tiffany asked as the two mountains of muscle walked over to them. They were a couple years older than Randall and they were just as ripped as Charlotte was.

"If I do." Charlotte giggled and walked up to the blonde one of the two. She grabbed his tank top and dragged him down to a passionate French kiss. "Let's go, boys. I've got some cherry pie at home that I bet you'd love to bury your faces in." She slapped the ass of the other guy. He was taller and had a black goatee. Randall watched her firm ass sway from side to side as they walked out of the gym.

"Tiffany, be a good little doll and clean up your boyfriend's mess. I know you like that stuff," Charlotte shouted over her shoulder.

"What did she mean by that?" Tiffany said and turned to him.

"Uh- No idea," Randall said and set off towards the showers to clean up his cum filled pants.

After Randall was done in the showers, Tiffany was waiting near the entrance to the gym. She was worried about him.

"It's unfair that Charlotte did that to you. You're not really going to train with her, are you?"

Randall couldn't look Tiffany in the eye. "Yeah, I made the bet. So I'm going to have to. I'm not going to like it, but I'm a man of my word. I said I'd go to college and I did. I said that I'm going to train with her if I lost and I lost. I don't know how she got so strong, but maybe if she teaches me her techniques, I'll get as strong as her. Look, Tiffany, I think it's best if you go back home. I'm just not feeling all that good right now. I'd be no use to you tonight."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Don't worry about it. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay." Tiffany kissed Randall on the mouth. He responded, but only a little. He wasn't looking at her when he did so.

hatour

Chapter 11 - Walking In on Charlotte

Randall arrived at his elderly housekeeper's house the next morning. The house was lovely with white picket fences and a glassed porch. It hadn't been painted in years and it's green paint was flaking. The garden however was well kept. "Charlotte! I'm here. Where are you?"

He knocked on the door but she didn't answer so he went right on in. The hallway was empty. He looked upstairs, in each of the bedrooms, expecting to find her sleeping. But she wasn't up there, so he went into the kitchen and got himself a soda. He then went near the basement door and heard grunts, both of higher and lower register. Charlotte had to be working out already.

Randall opened the door of the basement, hoping to see what Charlotte was really lifting, since what she used at the gym looked effortless to her. But Charlotte wasn't lifting.

The basement had totally changed since he last saw it. It had been turned into a complete gym. There were weights everywhere. Barbells, dumbbells, bars and weight plates. A huge circular bed was by the far end of the room. And on the bed amongst satin sheets and big pillows was his elderly housekeeper, engaging in a three way. One man was fucking her from behind while she had the other's huge cock in her mouth. She was completely naked, her physique fully on display for his eyes and it was spectacular to say the least!

Her shoulders were wide, capped with muscle the size of muss melons. Her arms were huge. They had to be at least 18" around. Her chest, of course, was always enormous, but they had less sag because now they were being supported by a pair of thick, strong pectoral muscles. Her stomach was heaving in and out, but Randall could see the eight separate blocks of muscle in spades! Her legs were taut and toned, big as tree trunks, strong as a hydraulic press as the huge muscle man held them while thrusting his huge cock in and out of her pussy.

Randall didn't make a noise, but he couldn't help it. He pulled down his shorts and underwear and started jacking off to this ultra-hot spectacle. This was hotter than any porn movie he had ever seen! The two men were fucking Charlotte hard and fast. The blonde one in her mouth and the dark haired one from behind. Their balls made slapping sounds as their thick meat tubes plunged into her. Randall couldn't believe the size they were packing. Whenever they slid out it they seemed to go on for ever. The guy with the goatee had at least 12 inches and the blonde guy was only slightly smaller! But Charlotte took them both balls deep again and again.

"Faster boys. Don't play around with that muscle pussy. Give me what I need!" She took his dick back in her mouth and slurped it all the way down her throat.

"Holy shit, Charlotte!" The guy with the goatee said. "You've been working that vag hard haven't you!"

Randall jerked of harder and harder while watching Charlotte get fucked like a porn star in heat. He couldn't help but feel inadequate compared to his elderly housekeeper's lovers. They were both so much more muscular than him and had dicks so much bigger than his. The men were both breathing heavy but Charlotte tirelessly forced them deeper into her. The smell of sweat and dick was in the air.

"Ah- Ah- Ah!" The blonde guy grabbed Charlottes head and thrust into her mouth as he came. His balls twitched as he pumped his load down her throat. He kept at it for a long time and Charlotte gulped it all down. The guy fucking her from behind grunted and started shaking as he came in her as well.

"Holy hell, Charlotte!" The guy with the goatee pulled out his cum covered shaft from her pussy. "You're amazing!"

"We are not done yet." She stood up in all her muscular glory. "Or are you little boys too tired?"

"Damn it, man." The blonde looked at his buddy with the goatee and grinned. "Where did you find this bitch?"

"You don't get to call me that." Charlotte's voice was stern.

"Uh- Sorry I just-"

"Come here blondee." Charlotte grabbed the tall man by the neck and forced his head down between her impossibly muscular legs. There wasn't much he could do to resist her strength. "Now eat me out good and never call me that again." She was still standing up and the blonde guy had to sit down to eat her out while holding on to her trunk thick thighs.

"Take it easy with him, Charlotte," Goatee said.

Charlotte smiled and grabbed him by the ass with her powerful arms. What happened next left Randall breathless. The old woman lifted the man clean off the floor. The biceps of her arms ballooned into a rock hard peak of muscle. She moved him upwards until his dick was level with her lips. All 12 inches were dangling half erect in front her. Her lips parted and she swallowed it all the way down to the balls. The man moaned in pleasure as Charlotte let her tongue slide out to lick his balls. His shaft was still buried in her throat. Muffled sounds came from between her legs were the blonde man still tried her best to pleasure her cunt.

"Oh Charlotte!" Goatee said. "You got me hard again!"

Charlotte didn't answer, she was too busy pumping his whole body back and forth to work his dick. Randall was close to blowing his load. And it looked like Goatee was close too! He was grunting and thrusting his hips into her face. Randall stroked himself to match the rhythm of the blow job he was witnessing. He could only imagine what it would feel like to be sucked off like that.

"Fuck!" Goatee started shaking. Charlotte kept him steady in the air like it was nothing. Randall couldn't hold it anymore and shot spurt after spurt into his pants. The man wasn't faring much better and collapsed around Charlotte's neck.

"That's all?" She sighed and gently put him down on the mattress. "Now it's all up to you blondee." Charlotte said and pushed the guy down on the mattress. She positioned herself into a 69 position and went to work on blondes dick. With her back turned to him Randall had full view of her pussy and ass. The sight of her thick lips made Randall's dick harden again. He couldn't believe his elderly housekeeper's skill, she already had the blonde guy blasting another load into her mouth.

"You boys are hopeless." Charlotte stood up and looked at the men laying exhausted before her. "And I'm still not done." She looked around the room and her green eyes met Randall's. Randall was lying there, panting, a wet spot on his pants. He didn't have the time to duck out of the way before his elderly housekeeper saw him.

Chapter 12 - The Deal

Charlotte smirked wide and walked sensually towards Randall, still completely naked and showing no sign of being ashamed of it at all. And why would she be, her body was a marvel of muscular perfection. Her 8 pack abs an inch deep between segments, even though she was relaxed. Her pecs holding up her immensely huge boobs up on a shelf like she was 23 instead of 73. Her arms were huge, bulging with muscle, leading up to wide, muscle capped shoulders. All leading up to a beautiful face that looked at most 55 years old. In short, she was a Goddess!

"So, does my Randall get off on my muscles? Or was in the fact that I wore out two huge, muscular men like they were my playthings? Or was it both those together? You know something, Randall? Over the last six months, I've had more sex than I had the last 55 years combined. These men are just the latest in my harem of sex slaves."

Randall was shocked, but hearing his elderly housekeeper talk like this aroused him. His spent cock boned up pretty quickly. Of course, her awesome body may have had something to do with it. "How is any of this possible? No one grows huge muscles and super strength. Not to mention incredible sexual abilities and stamina in just six months!"

Charlotte giggled, "Actually, one did. You see, after you showed me how to lift, I became obsessed with it. I started working out longer and longer each day. The fat just melted away, the fatigue, the pain, just melted away, being replaced by pleasure. Pleasure that I found intensified when I fucked someone after a good, hard, heavy workout. Now my stamina is through the roof because I work out for eight hours a day and fuck for five hours a day. Because my metabolism is at an all time high, I only have to sleep four hours a day, getting a full night's sleep in half the time."

Randall had found words hard to say as his cock throbbed with Charlotte's impossible story. "What... what do you do with the other seven hours?"

"That's a silly question. I work for your parents. But I also study things that interest me on the internet like pictures, morphs, and stories. All about female strength, muscle, and sexuality. But also a little bit about psychology and behavioral science. You want to know why?" Randall nods, on the edge of his seat to know the answer. "Because, Randall, I needed a way to motivate you. One that I hadn't tried yet. So I set this whole thing up for your benefit, knowing that you would stumble upon your elderly housekeeper sexually dominating and wearing out two huge, hung men. You know you want to do what I say more than ever now. Your mind is being controlled by your cock."

"How can it not be? Look at you. You're the most perfect woman on the planet. You're a Goddess!"

"What about Tiffany?"

"Tiffany doesn't even come close to comparing to you. If I dumped her, would I have a chance of getting the same treatment as those two?"

Charlotte smirked. "Oh, I don't know, Randall. I think you just aren't big enough, strong enough, or big enough down there to warrant my attention."

Randall's voice broke. "Please! I beg you! I'll do anything!"

Charlotte raised an eyebrow. "Will you pick up the slack and do something about your embarrassing grades?"

"Yes! Anything if you'd just let me worship your body!"

"Tell you what, Randall. If you get all straight A's by the next summer, I'll let you do that." She smiled seductively at him. "I'll even let you put that cute like dick inside of me."

"Please! I will! I'll do nothing besides study!"

"You might want to build some more muscle if you are serious about having sex with me." Charlotte chuckled. "I don't want to hurt you. But I tell you what, while you're home, I'll show you some of my techniques that got me this big and strong. You use them while you're at school, while also doing your absolute best in your subjects, and when we meet again next summer"

"And then I'll get to sleep with you," Randall moaned.

"That's a deal."

Chapter 12.5 - Charlotte's Motivation Techniques

Randall sat in his dorm room by the computer. He was leafing through a book in the light from a plastic lamp. More books and notebooks laid spread over his desk and bed. Randall sighed and leaned his face into his hands.

"Incoming call: Charlotte" appeared on the screen. Randall clicked it.

"Merry Christmas!" Charlottes voice sounded from the speakers. "How's my Randall doing?"

"Merry Christmas." Just hearing Charlotte's voice made Randall's dick harden. He sighed. "I have a lot on my plate right now."

"Is that so? Studies not going well?"

"Yeah. Well I'm doing better than ever actually," he said. "I've completed every course that I've missed and now I've got all straight A's."

"That's my boy. It's amazing how far you can come with some motivation, isn't it Randall dear?" Charlotte snickered.

"That's the problem." Randall sighed. "I've been doing nothing but studying and working out for the last six months. I'm not sure I can keep this up anymore." He slammed his book shut. "I mean I'm studying even now! On Christmas eve!"

"Quit your whining. You do remember that I won't fuck you unless you get all As," Charlotte said.

"I don't know if I can do this, Charlotte. I'm just so tired and I've got a test coming up after Christmas that's really hard and-"

"Quite it, boy," She said. "Turn on the webcam."

Randall did as he was told and Charlotte's beautiful face appeared on the screen. A knitted red shirt covered her broad torso. It had little white Christmas trees on it. "How much do you deadlift, Randall?" she asked.

"Uh- about 800 pounds."

"That's very impressive dear. You have been working out hard haven't you?" Charlotte took a few steps back from the camera. Her head went out of view. She had grown even more since last summer! Randall got light headed when she dropped her skirt. Nylon tights were stretched over her ripped muscular legs. Her thighs had to be bigger than his waist!

"Are you in dad's garage?" Randall said.

"Yes, I am," Charlotte said and started loading plate after plate onto a barbell on the floor. Her arms bulged and swelled beneath the shirt. Randall wished she would take it off too. "I brought some new weights here. Your old ones are way too light for me." She added the last plate with a clank. "That's it. 1200 pounds."

"No way you are going to deadlift that!" Randall's heart was beating rapidly. "That would be a new world record!"

"You should know better than to doubt me," Charlotte said and got out an iron chain. "But no. I'm not going to deadlift that." She fastened the chain at both ends of the bar. "How big is your dick, Randall?"

"What?"

"You heard me. How big is it?" She stood with her hands on her hips.

"Uh - about 10 inches."

"My my! Aren't you a growing boy!" Charlotte fished out a huge metallic dildo. It was ribbed and thick as a beer can. "This one is about 14 inches. It's one of my favorites." She squatted down by the bar and connected the chain to the dildo. Then she walked over to the camera and sat down. She leaned back and spread her rippling muscle legs.

"Take a good look, Randall." She started rubbing her panties through the nylons. "This is what you'll get if you are a good boy and study well." Charlotte moaned and ripped her nylons apart. "Get your little dick out, Randall. Fondle it for me."

Randall didn't need any more encouragement. He dropped his jeans and gripped his dick. He was fully erect.

A little squeal of delight escaped Charlotte. "Not bad, dear. That's a fine looking piece you have there." She gripped her white frilled panties and tore them off like tissue paper. "Oh you are getting your old housekeeper a bit excited now!" She thrust her pussy towards the camera. It had thick lips and her clitoris was swollen and protruding. A neatly trimmed bush of grey hair sat above it.

Randall's hand pumped his shaft up and down, a trickle of precum flowed from the tip.

"Stop it!" Charlotte said. "Don't blow your load now. I'm just getting started."

Randall groaned and let go of his dick.

"Good boy." Charlotte walked back to the bar and picked up the dildo. "Now just watch and don't touch your dick. You can cum when I tell you." Charlotte slid the first inches of the dildo into her old snatch and stood up. The chain was just long enough to let her stand up straight with the weight still on the floor. The mighty dildo hung from her pussy.

"You see, I've been working out every part of my body." She smiled at Randall. While standing completely still the dildo was pulled up into her pussy, slowly it disappeared inch by inch until the chain was completely pulled. "See how my cunt is more powerful than your whole body!" Her pussy sucked the dildo in, lifting the 1200 pounds from the floor. Veins spread from between her legs, thick as index fingers. Charlotte was sweating. She pulled the dildo all the way in, all 14 inches of it. Then she let it out ever so slowly until the weight hit the ground. Then she brought it back up in her snatch, and then back down again. It went up and down, rep after rep as her pussy heaved the weight that no man in the world could lift with his whole body.

"Oh, Charlotte. You are amazing!" Randall gripped his dick and started jerking it furiously.

"Hands off boy!" Charlotte said. Her pace increased. Faster and faster the dildo went in and out. Charlotte started moaning and the dildo was slick from her flowing juices. This old muscle monster was fucking herself with an 14 inch dildo connected to a 1200 pound weight by using nothing but the power of her beefy snatch.

"Cum Randall," Charlotte moaned. That command was all he needed. Spurt after spurt of his cum was shot over the screen while Charlotte's muscular body shook from her earthshaking orgasm. When Randall came back to his senses, Charlotte was gone.

hatour

Chapter 13 - Cumming Home

Six months later

Randall came home looking completely different from when he left. He had gained 45 pounds of pure muscle in the year that he was gone, going from 225 muscular pounds to 270 pounds of bodybuilder glory. He had gained over 25 pounds since his Christmas present. That of Charlotte showing off her inhumanly strong pussy muscles, it lifting 400 pounds more than Randall's max deadlift at the time, 200 pounds more than he could deadlift now.

Before he left college, he had seen Tiffany for the first time in about eight months. She was with a new guy, one that he had blown away in pure size and masculinity. Tiffany stared at him. She was obviously turned on by Randall's appearance, but Randall paid no attention to her. Despite her obviously being a little bit more fit and muscular in her own right, he only had one thing on his mind, or rather, one person.

He was about to knock on the door when it opened. Charlotte must've been waiting for him because she threw the door open, threw her arms around his massive body, easily lifted him up and hugged him to her body, squishing her massive tits against his eight pack abs. Charlotte was wearing a robe, tied tightly around her now tiny waist, that he knew was plated with an eight pack of her own.

"Mmm, my baby Randall has grown so big for Charlotte, hasn't he? But just because you're so big doesn't mean I can't carry you around like she did when you were a baby." She picked up his taller, massively muscular body in a cradle carry over the threshold and into the living room, setting him down on the couch.

"Now, I know we have both been waiting for this moment. Present that report card, mister, and we'll see if you have earned your reward."

Randall smiled wide as he took his report card out of his pocket. As the motivation that she provided six months before brought him to the finish line with straight A's across the board. He handed it to her, smiling with pride as Charlotte looked over the grades with a satisfied smile of her own.

"Very good, Randall. I knew you could do it. Just for that, you get to worship my awesome 74 year old body. And reap the fruits of both of our labors." She stood up and untied the knot of her robe and let it flutter to the floor. She had a tiny red bikini bikini underneath that did nothing to hide her incredibly muscular, sexy body that didn't look anywhere near as old as it was.

Randall's cock went from semi-hard to steel hard. He started drooling as Charlotte went through pose after pose, showing off her insane size and definition. Her nipples were noticeably rock hard as she smiled sensually for her 20 year old hunk. She ended with a most muscular pose that showed off her insane shoulders, arms, pecs, and of course, her breasts. They looked even bigger and perkier than before, if that was possible. He couldn't hold back. He started spurting precum in his tight blue jeans, which of course showed through.

Charlotte purred like a predator cat as she approached him. Randall's heart drummed in his chest as his muscular elderly housekeeper straddled him.

Her lime green eyes pierced him. "You ready for this?" she purred. Randall stared, his breathing heavy with lust. "Every man or woman I've had sex with have been spoiled." She leaned in towards him. "Once you've had me, Randall, no other woman will ever be enough for you. Is that what you want?"

"Oh god yes," he said. "I have-"

Charlotte grabbed his chin and plunged her tongue into his mouth. Never before had he experienced a kiss like that. Wet, warm and strong. He ran his hands all over her marvelous physique. Rock hard sweaty muscle everywhere. He moaned into her mouth and pressed his whole body against her.

She unzipped his jeans and pulled out his dick. "My my." She pinched him lightly, making him moan. "You seem to have grown everywhere. This has to be more than 13 inches. And the thickness..." Teasingly she ran her hand up and down his length. "Oh, we are going to have a lot of fun, you and I."

She gripped his dick harder and her pace increased with slopping sounds. Randall could smell his own precum. Holy shit did she know how to work a dick! She gripped and twisted in a way that made him crazy. It was only by mustering all of his willpower that Randall could keep himself from shooting cum all over his housekeeper.

"I'll be honest, Randall dear. I didn't think you'd last this long." She giggled. "Let's see how you handle this." A warm wetness engulfed him.

"Oh god, Charlotte!" Randall cast his head back. "Oh fuck!"

His housekeeper had swallowed every damn inch of his 14 inch dick like it was nothing. He remembered how Tiffany had been struggling when sucking him off. Charlotte smiled at him, or at least with her eyes because her throat was stuffed with his meat. Her tongue slid out and playfully licked his balls, sending shivers through his whole body. Randall gripped the couch hard as Charlotte pulled her head back and let his dick out, now wet from her saliva.

"I see you're doing your best to hold on." Charlotte chuckled. "But it's time for me to finish this." She positioned her mouth just above his dick. "I reckon one proper stroke should do it."

"I'm not the same little boy any more, Charlotte," he said. "I've been training hard every day to become your perfect lover. I can go on for hours without cumming."

"Big words from a big boy." Charlotte's tongue darted out and licked the tip. "But when Charlotte wants her cum, the boys always cum." And with that she slowly slid her mouth down over his dick. Randall threw his hands up and let out a groan of pleasure. It felt like he was melting inside her mouth, so warm and wet. How could it feel this good? It was like her tongue, lips and throat all pulsated against his shaft. Inch after inch disappeared down her throat and the warm sensation spread. Waves of pleasure traveled down his length. His body shook and he thrust his hips against her face.

With a scream he shot his load down her throat. Randall trashed around as the orgasm took hold of his body but Charlotte's strong arms grabbed his ass and held him firmly in place. Burst after burst of cum was pushed down Charlotte's throat and Randall could hear her gulp greedily as she swallowed. She didn't let a single drop go to waste. Randall collapsed on the sofa with his eyes rolled upwards and mouth hanging open. It felt like he had run a marathon.

"I told you one stroke was enough." Charlotte wiped her mouth. "But don't feel bad. You lasted longer than most do."

Randall was to blown away to answer. He realized that his own elderly housekeeper could make him cum whenever she wished.

Chapter 14 - Orange Juice

Charlotte gave Randall a sly smile and grabbed a big orange from the fruit bowl. She sat down on the sofa table and started peeling it with her long fingernails. Then she licked the naked orange all over until it was dripping wet. Randall's dick lurched at the sight. Charlotte leant back in the chair and spread her two pillars of bulging beef that were her legs. Her pear shaped quads were hanging ripe and swelling with muscle. The poor red bikini bottom was lost in her valley of rock hard thigh muscle. Her calves were two shapely balls of muscle.

At first, the bikini bottom tighten against her sex seemingly all by themselves. They stretched and Charlotte's thick pussy lips become visible in the most muscular camel toe he had ever seen. Then her lips gripped the fabric, like a mouth tugging at the panties from inside. Slowly the fabric was pulled in between her pussy lips. More and more fabric disappeared into her hole. It was like her pussy ate her panties.

Randall stared in disbelief and Charlotte just smiled at him, still with the peeled orange in hand. The fabric was straining, stretched to the limit around her muscular pelvis. Snap! The fabric tore and the ripped apart panties now hung from her grey haired pussy. Charlotte moaned and her strong lips let the devoured fabric slide back out. The destroyed underwear landed on the floor with a wet sound. Randall was drooling. She had torn off her panties with nothing but her pussy!

"Oh my, I got a naughty pussy don't you think?" She giggled. But Charlotte wasn't done yet. She put the orange in front of her sex. Her pussy lips parted and devoured the big fruit entirely. "But don't worry, Randall dear. Charlotte can be real sweet and gentle too."

Her abs shifted a bit and was like she moved the orange around inside her. She spread her muscular goddess legs wider and something slid out of her pussy. Randall realized that it was a slice of the orange! Her pussy muscles were so well trained and controlled that she had actually plucked apart an orange without crushing it or damaging it the slightest! She is held the slice oh so gently between her pussy lips. She plucked it from her pussy and dropped in her mouth, smacking her lips. "Mmm, delicious!"

She let another piece slide out of her snatch. It was also completely intact. She picked it and ate it. "Mmm! This a really good orange. You should try some, Randall dear." She plucked another piece from her pussy and held it out to him. It was a bright orange and slick from saliva and pussy juice. Randall reached out, shaking from excitement.

What the hell was he doing? How the hell did she learn to do something like that. This was crazy. She was offering him a piece of orange drenched in her pussy juice. But he couldn't resist. He grabbed it and slid it into his mouth. It tasted wonderful, sweet and juicy but also musky and salty. So this was what Charlotte tasted like.

"Come here boy. There's more where that came from." Another piece slid out of her. "Come over here and get it." Randall stood up from the sofa. "No, crawl on your knees. And only use your mouth."

He crawled until his head was just in front of her grey haired snatch between her legs. He was surrounded by bulging beef. He could smell her sex. It was a strong scent, potent and intoxicating, like a delicious well aged cheese. He felt her wrinkled hands at the back of his head. Gently she pushed him towards the fruit piece being held by her sex. He plucked it with his lips. It was even more delicious than the last one.

"You have quite the appetite, Randall. You make me happy." She gave him another piece and he swallowed greedily. "That's good. You have to eat a lot if you ever want be strong like I am." She gave him piece after piece and Randall gulped them all down until her old pussy was empty. He looked up from between her muscle legs at her beautiful wrinkled face, like a dog begging under the dinner table.

"Oh alright then, dear. Why don't you go get me some grapes?

Randall got up from the couch. Having had an incredible orgasm from his elderly housekeeper's incredible sexual skills, she was like an expert porn starlet cranked up to 11, combined with a Ms. Olympia competitor, and a World's Strongest Man contender all rolled into one! He wondered what she wanted to do with the grapes, but he figuring that if he followed her commands, he would get to enjoy being fucked by his Goddess for as long and as many times as possible.

He picked the grapes out of the fridge and brought them to her. She was still laying on the couch, looking as sexy as he thought any woman could ever look!

"Here you go, Charlotte. What are you planning on doing with the grapes though?"

She looked at him with a look of smirking superiority. "Dear, could you get that glass over there and bring it here?"

Randall did as told again, bringing the glass to her. She grabbed it from him with a smile on her face. Then she placed the grapes down by her pussy and she placed them inside, all of them. Then she placed the glass below her pussy and looking right into Randall's shocked eyes, she started squeezing them with the muscles of her pussy alone!!!

Soon slightly cloudy dark red juice started flowing into the glass, until it was filled halfway. When she was done, she brought it to her lips and drank a little. She made a yummy sound and licked her lips, sensually. Then she offered the glass for Randall to drink from. Without a hint of hesitation, as he was incredibly turned on once again by his awesome elderly housekeeper and her powerful pussy, he gladly drank the combination of her love juices and the grape juice.

Charlotte got up from the sofa with a smile on her face. Randall couldn't help but marvel at her 74 year old body. The only article of clothing on her was the bikini top stretched to the max by her thick pecs and overflowing tits. "Enough with the pussy play," she said, leaned forward and flexed her chest. The bikini top tore in a blink, letting her dangling jugs free. Her breasts were so big that they made a smacking sound when they bumped together.

Randall reached out to touch them but his hand was swatted aside. "Not yet boy." Charlotte fondled his chin as she walked past him. "It's time to pump some iron."

Chapter 15 - End or The Beginning?

Randall stared as his elderly housekeeper went over to the door that lead to the basement. It was a wonderful thing to watch her tight muscular ass sway from side to side when she walked down the stairs.

Charlotte stood naked by the squat rack, stretching her powerful body. She nimbly leaned over, touched her toes, held her arms behind her back and pressed them up. "Don't just stare, Randall," she said. "Be a good boy and get me those red plates."

Randall grabbed one and grunted. 440 pounds! He took one in each hand and mounted them on the bar.

"You are just too sweet, Randall." Charlotte clicked her tongue and shook her head. "Get four more of those plates will you?"

Randall had to take two turns. "I know you're strong Charlotte but..." Randall swallowed. "That's like 2500 pounds. Really, I don't think anyone can squat that much."

Charlotte grabbed his neck and stuffed her tongue into his mouth. Randall's knees went weak. He tried to fondle her chest but she broke off the kiss. "I'm not anyone. You should know that by now," she said.

She got under the bar, pushed against it with her shoulders to test the immense weight. Her powerful muscles twitched and swelled in preparation. The bar looked truly menacing loaded with weight plates the size of manhole covers. Charlotte fondled the barbell with her fingers and fixed her eyes on him. "I think you're going to like this." She grabbed the bar hard and pushed it out of the rack with her shoulders. "But try not to cum in your pants."

The huge weight made the bar bend and wobble over her. It didn't even look like she was trying very hard, despite the 2500 pounds resting on her shoulders. Randall felt his dick rise with anticipation. He was going to witness his 74 year old elderly housekeeper squat the weight of a small car! But that's not what happened. Instead of bending her legs and squatting Charlotte did something else. She raised her arms and brought the weight over her head. Her arms exploded into muscle and swelled in every direction before locking straight out with the barbell high up in the air.

"No way." Randall felt light headed. "That's impossible."

Charlotte stared at him with a confident smirk on her face. Her green eyes were glowing with self esteem and power. God she was beautiful.

"I'm disappointed, Randall," she said. Slowly and with full control, she lowered the bar in front her. Then she started curling it. Back and forth, steady repetitions. "You should've learned to not doubt me by now." Her breath was without a trace of strain.

Veins started popping up all over her huge arms. The pump was brutal. Her biceps had swelled and now rivaled watermelons. A moan escaped her mouth and she bit her lower lip as she glanced down to marvel at her own bulging biceps. Never before had Randall witness such a meat show. They were rock hard! Up and down the bar went, without ever slowing down. She had to slow down at some point Randall thought. Nobody could be that strong!

"Oh this is just a warm up dear." Charlotte chuckled.

Randall couldn't control himself anymore. He moved forward, moving to the back of Charlotte, who was curling the ton plus weight with ease for rep after rep. He started kissing her shoulders, up to her neck, while rubbing her massive, hard biceps with awe and lust. "Charlotte, you are so incredible, so sexy. I want to fuck you right now. No, don't stop curling. I want to witness your power while I do."

Randall had lowered his pants and underwear, allowing his manhood to spring upwards towards his eight pack abs. Then he lined up his incredibly huge, hard cock with her muscular, strong vagina and penetrated her with a loud moan from them both. She closed her eyes in pleasure and continued to curl the massive barbell, that weighed as much as a medium sized car with increasing frequency. The fact that Randall was fucking her so good made her want to turn him on even more, the idea of which seemed to make her even stronger!

"Mmm, you're such a naughty boy, aren't you, Randall. I bet you'd like a spanking now wouldn't you, though? Me putting you across my huge, muscular thighs and banging away on your tight, muscular butt cheeks? Mmm, yes. Do it just like that, baby!"

Randall could only moan in response as the idea of being spanked by Charlotte, the incredibly sexy, muscular, super strong woman definitely turned him on and made him fuck her even harder and faster than he already was, which is saying something!

Just then, Charlotte worked her hands inward and then held the 2500 pound bar with one hand in the middle of it, causing it to bend even more than it was with the incredible amount of weight on it. She started to curl it with one hand.

This caused Randall's breath to catch in his throat and he started humping faster into her pussy. "Fuck, Charlotte. You're so strong! I'm cumming again!" Randall groaned and grabbed his elderly housekeeper tighter and plunged his dick all they way into her. The ecstatic feeling of a most mind blowing orgasm washed over him.

"Oh no, not so fast, boy." Charlotte's pussy painfully tightened around him. "You can't just blow your load into a woman without permission."

"Charlotte please!" He was so close but the pressure of her skilled pussy wouldn't let him cum. Charlotte grunted and placed the weight back in the rack. Randall felt the floor tremble. With his dick still throbbing inside her, she headed off towards the bed. The grip from her pussy was so strong that he had to follow right behind her with awkward little steps, dragged by his dick.

"You need a good spanking, Randall." Her hand reached around and she threw him over the shoulder like a bag of groceries. Randall flopped down on the wine red satin sheets. Charlotte sat down on the edge of the bed and grabbed him by the waist. He was hoisted into the air by her strong arms. She put him over her lap with his ass up and his throbbing dick pointing down. There was nothing he could do to stop her, she could throw him around however she liked.

SMACK! Randall gasped and threw his head back. "Do you like that? Getting spanked by your own little elderly housekeeper? SMACK! Charlotte chuckled. "And there is nothing you can do about it is there?"

"Charlotte please." His voice broke up. "I just want to cum inside your muscle pussy!" He tried getting up from her lap but a beefy arm held him firmly in place.

"Don't even try it, Randall. I'm so much stronger than you." SMACK! Her blow was even harder now. "You only get to cum when I tell you to. Do you understand?"

"But Charlotte I-"

SMACK! "Don't talk back, boy. Do you understand?"

"Yes!" He screamed. "I only get to cum when Charlotte tells me to!"

"Good boy." Her voice was soft and she let a hand slowly caress his muscular ass. A pool of precum had formed beneath his leaking dick. "Good boy." Her hand moved up over his back, all the way up to his neck. "I'm lucky to have someone like you." With a smooth movement, she flipped him over so that he laid cradled in her arms, looking up at her smiling face. "I'd like to thank you, Randall."

"Eh- What?" Randall was surprised by her sudden show of emotions.

"You made me into a muscle goddess, Randall." She kissed him on the forehead. "I'd like to reward you for that."

She put him down, crawled onto the bed on all fours and spread her thick muscle packed thighs. Randall gawked at her hugeness. Her ass was two rock hard cannonballs and beneath them her fat pussy with a trimmed patch of gray hair. Charlotte moaned and arched her back. Her pussy was moving on it's own, opening and closing, flexing and relaxing, inviting him.

"Get your meat in there and fuck your Charlotte until she screams." She gave him sultry look over her shoulder. "Can you do that for me? And remember, don't cum unless I tell you to. If you do, well, that punishment that I just gave you will seem like a walk in the park. Now do it!"

Randall didn't need to be told twice. He mounted this impossibly powerful, sexy 74 year old elderly housekeeper from behind and drove his powerful fuck stick all the way in on the first stroke. Her powerful, muscular, pussy accepting him all the way, then clamping down on him when he tried to take out, milking his cock with her incredible muscle control! "Nngghhh, Charlotte!"

She let him go with a sexy groan and he started pounding her to the full extent that he physically could. She was much, much stronger than him, and much tougher, so he knew that he could use his full strength without fear of hurting her. And he did, and she was loving every second of it! "Mmm, oh yes. Pound me, Randall! Give me a good reaming!"

Randall did his best to do just that. The pleasure was welling in him, but he couldn't let it go. Not until his incredible housekeeper told him to. So he thought of anything to prolong the fucking, the infield fly rule, naked grand fathers on the beach, fishing. Anything that was the least bit sexy to him to keep him from cumming, while still giving Charlotte the pounding of a lifetime!

Finally Charlotte was beyond moaning. Now shrieking and screaming from the amount of pleasure Randall was giving her. Randall knew that is what she wanted from him, so he knew that he could let go soon. He kept trained, he didn't want to be punished, so until her heard the words that would trigger his own orgasm, he held back.

"Cum now, Randall. Cum with me!" Charlotte shuddered out.

Randall began moaning. The moans heightening in pitch and volume as he started unloading squirt after squirt of his hot jism into Charlotte. After what seemed like hours, he finally stopped cumming into her and collapsed on her hard, hot, muscular body.

Breathing in rhythm, he opened his eyes and looked deep into hers. "I love you, Charlotte."

"I love you too, Randall.

Their tender moment didn't last long. The cellar door swung open and Randall's eyes widened with fear. "Mom!? DAD!?" He crawled off his muscular lover and tried to cover himself with the sheets.

"Randall? Charlotte? What- What is this?" Randall's mother grabbed her husband's arm tightly.

"Son! What the hell is this!?" Randall's father stepped forward. "Are you completely insane!"

Charlotte chuckled and climbed out of bed and placed herself in front of Randall's father and flaunted him all of her muscular naked glory.

"You she-devil! Don't you-"

Charlotte kissed him deeply. Trapped in her strong arms there was nothing the father could do to escape her. Nothing but kissing back. A ripping sound tore through the basement as his pants was ripped off. They were wet tissue paper to Charlotte's strength. She flipped him around so that she was holding him up from behind with his stiff dick pointing at his wife.

"Now take a good look, dear." Charlotte purred. "You might just learn a thing or two." With that she slid her hand down his dick in her special skillful way. A blast of cum flew through the air and splattered over the face of Randall's mother. She gasped and just stared with her husband's cum dripping down her face.

"I'm sorry about that," Charlotte said. "Let mommy clean you up." Her tongue rolled out and licked her face clean.

"Oh Charlotte!" Randall's mother couldn't hold back anymore. She dropped to her knees in front of the muscle goddess and began worshiping her with her mouth.

"Good girl." Charlotte moaned and glanced over her shoulder at Randall. "Come help your mother out."

Randall smiled and climbed out of bed to join his mother.

The End

Wookey

Another great work. K++++

nickolai

Wow.  Charlotte owns the whole family now doesn't she.

phil123

What a great story.

But I hope this was not the end. Randall has not finished school.