LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

NSFW :::angry face:::

Started by Warhawk Overdrive, October 11, 2024, 01:48:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warhawk Overdrive

I'm looking for something else because
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is getting worse by the day. Its getting so I can't even mention a woman's body or clothes without getting a NSFW message. And I am not even trying make anything explicit. I guess I am going to be using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login from now on even though its images don't look as real. Or at least I can't figure out how to make them look real.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf


FBB888

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm looking for something else because
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is getting worse by the day. Its getting so I can't even mention a woman's body or clothes without getting a NSFW message. And I am not even trying make anything explicit. I guess I am going to be using You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login from now on even though its images don't look as real. Or at least I can't figure out how to make them look real.

It is best to use the local version of stable diffusion. (automatic, ainodes, invoke, etc.)
If your computer is weak, use stable diffusion 1.5.
Even version 1.5 gives good results.
I made these on sd 1.5
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

grannymuscle

It doesn't do NSFW, but I use DREAM by WOMBO.
I personally use ComfyUI on my desktop.
I am NOT computer savy, but learned to install it and use it at home by going to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and tutorials on Youtube just search for comfyui.

Hope this helps :)

protonsquire123

I'll add to the list of suggestions to use a local version of Stable Diffusion. If you have a moderately powerful gaming PC, you can likely make use of one of the local versions of SD. Like mentioned above, there are a few interfaces available with different options (like Automatic1111, ForgeUI, ComfyUI, etc) but they are largely performing the same tasks on the backend to generate images. This gives wide range for using NSFW models and LoRa's and without worrying if the platform will allow it.

Warhawk Overdrive

Thanks everyone. I just got a new video card that should be able to handle anything I want to do. I literally jumped about three generations with this new card. I am still looking as far installing everything. Mostly I need to just jump in and pull the proverbial trigger.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf