LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Dona Irene (continued)

Started by MuscleWomanBR, October 04, 2024, 10:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuscleWomanBR

Amidst the rags of his clothes, Nunes was completely naked and was placed face down, still grunting, with his hands and feet tied. All his attempts to react were restrained by Mrs. Irene, who was already lifting the man's waist to fit the simulated penis between his buttocks. To the police officer, that torture – especially humiliating for a Latino male – seemed to have lasted hours. He had never experienced anything even vaguely similar to that situation. The pain was excruciating. He just wanted it to end soon.
With the strapon completely buried and immobile in his victim's anus, Mrs. Irene whispered in his ear:
"The one who's fucking your ass is the old woman you came to arrest." She began to slowly move her waist. He snorted and grunted. "Relax... Feel it... Look how good..." Mrs. Irene accelerated her movements. Nunes moaned in pain. "Hang on, champ. We're just getting started." It was fake. She didn't want to continue. She was desperate, in fact, because ever since she had knocked out the police officer, she didn't know what to do. Not even her sadistic pleasure in raping him was worth the risk she had taken with this new kidnapping. Maybe that was it: deep down, she wanted to be caught, to be restrained, because she could no longer tame the beast that possessed her. That was just a vague conclusion that briefly struck her. The truth is that she had given up on making Nunes join Marcos as just another sex toy. That situation would be uncontrollable even for her.

Dona Irene stopped her pelvic movement and slowly removed the strap-on, trying to spare Nunes from further suffering. He hadn't stopped moaning. Under the blindfold, his eyes were watering profusely. She stood up without looking at Marcos, who was kneeling down, masturbating frantically in front of the scene. The athletic widow left quickly and returned shortly after, without the strap-on and with personal hygiene products with which she carefully cleaned Nunes. The room gradually became more fragrant. She had already decided what to do with him.
- Sandra, I have a gift for you.
Marcos' girlfriend looked at the sporty fifty-something with a mixture of surprise and humor.
-A gift, Irene? What do you mean?
-You don't want to fuck Nunes again?
Sandra was afraid to answer. Mrs. Irene waited for a few seconds.


MuscleWomanBR

– I know you do. Or do you think I've forgotten what you told me about the fuck you had? You're just like me, Sandra, don't try to deny it. And you need to learn more from me.

Since her relationship with the police officer, Sandra had truly discovered the unusual and increasingly extreme pleasure she felt every time she tried to dominate a man. Becoming Sensei Guto's substitute gave vent to this recent discovery, although he wanted more than just simple sparring sessions. The only woman among the black belts at the academy, she loved showing off her unbeatable skills to the more experienced practitioners more and more. No one could beat her. And she anxiously awaited Guto's recovery soon so she could show him that too. But she wanted more: her most intense, almost uncontrollable desire was to dominate the men she knocked down on the mat in bed. It was this desire that brought her down in front of Mrs. Irene.

– Yes, Irene, yes. Of course I do. But I don't know... I don't have the courage to look for Nunes again... I don't know if I could control myself, you know?
- I understand you very well. What if I told you that Nunes could come to you?
- What do you mean?
- I brought him to you. He's here.
- What do you mean, Irene? You... - She was going to say "gone crazy", but she feared a furious reaction from the karateka widow.
After cleaning Nunes, Mrs. Irene left again and soon came back with a bottle. Always quick and brutal, she ripped off the adhesive that closed the policeman's mouth and covered his nose. In half a minute he gasped for air like a drowning man and she poured the contents of the bottle down his throat. A few more minutes and Nunes was fast asleep.
Mrs. Irene picked up the naked man and carried him into the house, where she wrapped him in a blanket, stuffing him in the fetal position inside a large wooden box that contained one of the pieces of equipment from her private gym. Then he gave himself over to the ritual of bathing, dressing in a clean karate gi, tying two black belts around his waist and admiring himself in the mirror. Then he hired the transportation services of a small pickup truck and took the box to the gym.
- Come with me.

MuscleWomanBR

Sandra simply obeyed, half-afraid and half-excited, imagining that Nunes was waiting for her somewhere, ready for hours of wild sex. In the dark and deserted storage room of the gym, there was the box. In front of it, Mrs. Irene took a deep breath and concentrated, as if she were about to fight. Determined to impress and excite Sandra, the widow had planned to open the box with karate chops. Using only her hands. But the spectacle had other appeals in store. With studied slowness, Mrs. Irene untied the two black belts and opened her uwagi. Underneath it, the widow wore only a black top. Sandra could glimpse the karateka's abdomen: no sign of fat over those six solid and ultra-defined blocks of muscle. They looked hard as steel. The fifty-something woman noticed the other karateka's admiring look. Then Mrs. Irene took off the uwagi, which fell to her heels, along with the black belts. What emerged were defined shoulders and arms where veins stood out over bulging and no less hard muscles. Without saying a word, and always looking at Sandra, she stretched her arms out at shoulder level and slowly bent her elbows.
- Thirty centimeters of biceps, Sandra... And growing... I'm working out like crazy. I've never been so ripped! And strong... Stronger and stronger...
- Irene... - Sandra whispered, taken by a burning erotic wave, while caressing her excited clitoris under the shitabaki. - Let's fuck, Irene... Please... I'm dying of desire! Just one more time, please...
Without answering, Mrs. Irene turned to the box and began to hit it. Muscles that would make Bruce Lee jealous grew out of her back. Pieces of wood scattered around. Sandra stuck her hand under the shitabaki and began to masturbate. – How exciting, Irene... – she moaned, while the athletic widow destroyed the box, revealing its shapeless contents under a thick blanket.
- This is my gift to you, Sandra. Enjoy yourself.

Quickly, Mrs. Irene picked up the bandages and the uwagi and made to leave, without saying anything else. The other tried to stop her.
- Don't you dare, Sandra. I don't want to break that pretty face of yours – she said, affectionately holding Marcos' girlfriend's chin. Sandra stepped back. And Mrs. Irene left.

Dona Fell Friz

I think you want female pronouns here describing Dona Irene, no?

*Mrs. Irene picked up the naked man and carried him into the house, where she wrapped him in a blanket, stuffing him in the fetal position inside a large wooden box that contained one of the pieces of equipment from her private gym. Then he gave himself over to the ritual of bathing, dressing in a clean karate gi, tying two black belts around his waist and admiring himself in the mirror. Then he hired the transportation services of a small pickup truck and took the box to the gym.*

MuscleWomanBR

Exactly! The translation here is done by Google Translate (I don't have enough knowledge of the English language and I don't have the money to pay someone who is a good translator...). So many nuances, many subtleties of the Portuguese language are lost. I feel like I'm forced to write, in Portuguese, very simply so that Google Translate can "understand" what I've written and not distort my text. But it's an application, a robot, a machine that mimics humans. And it imitates poorly. That's where the problem with pronouns comes from, which the application can't understand. So, where it should be feminine, it's translated as masculine.

I really appreciate your attention to reading and your encouragement to continue writing "Dona Irene", which I started in another post that was lost here (in Word, it's already 151 pages long...). I call this story a "porn-sadist novel". I hope you continue to like it. I think most readers won't enjoy this story, because it doesn't have the elements that usually make it successful here. But it is a privilege to have an attentive reader like you. Thank you very much!

Dona Fell Friz

There are many admirers of your tale, which already has nearly 16,000 views. We hope you will continue with this frightening yet exciting character story.

MuscleWomanBR

He didn't know if he was awakened by the pains in his body or if he started to feel them because he suddenly woke up. The fact is that his chest was throbbing while the pain in his testicles brought back the memory of what had happened: the police chief's order to summon Mrs. Irene, the tense conversation with her, the argument in the living room that soon turned into a fight... Then he saw the blows that the "crazy old woman" had dealt him, without any chance of protection or defense. He vaguely remembers falling and trying to free himself from something very strong that was wrapping around his neck and choking him. After that, nothing else. Until he realized that he was under a blanket, lying on the floor of a dark room. He noticed that he was completely naked and with his hands and feet tied. Adhesive tape covered his mouth and a blindfold was placed over his eyes. He felt that he was not alone: ​​he sensed the vibration of a body and the discreet breathing of someone nearby. He grunted, trying to find some form of communication. No response. Until she could decide what to do, Sandra decided to keep Nunes tied up, with his eyes and mouth covered. When she opened the blanket and saw the police officer asleep, a mixture of hatred and fear took hold of Marcos' girlfriend. Her first attempt was to run after the widow and beat her mercilessly. But she held back, restrained by the urgent need to wake the investigator and explain what had happened, while she called the police to arrest Mrs. Irene. But Sandra did none of that. She preferred to restrain Nunes with an excuse that, in fact, was a self-deception: to keep him locked up until she decided what to do. The most sensible thing would have been to free him and take the measures provided for by law. However, when she came across that handsome naked man, whose excellent sexual performance Sandra already knew and whose submission she wanted to conquer again, the young black belt felt overcome by a desire that seemed immeasurably greater than any other. It was an unstoppable erotic impulse. The simple idea of ​​keeping him defenseless, vulnerable and subject to her will excited her in a way she had never experienced before – not even when she had subdued him during sex, in their previous encounter. An exciting and delicious sensual wave ran through her body as she tied Nunes' hands and feet, imagining what she could do to him. "This bastard is going to like it", she thought, remembering the investigator's excitement as she showed off her muscles and described – or applied – her black belt skills. "I want this man obeying me... I want to fuck this man like never before...", Sandra now murmured.

She had already decided, therefore: Nunes would be her sex toy. She squeezed his genitals, as she had done while watching Mrs. Irene break the box with karate chops. Completely oblivious to the consequences, Sandra felt herself "owner" of a handsome and athletic man who was there to satisfy her, submitting to her physical strength, intimidated by the martial art she mastered.

MuscleWomanBR

These thoughts were not something coldly preceding what she would do. While all this was coming to her mind, Sandra was tearing off, with shocking eagerness, the blindfold that was keeping Nunes blind, preparing him for what she wanted to show him. First the karateka forced him to sit down, keeping his torso straight and his knees apart. He was still a little dizzy, recovering from the sedative that Mrs. Irene had made him swallow. He could make out the contours of the body of the person who had made him sit down, but he couldn't make out the details. He could only smell and hear the heavy breathing of what seemed to him to be a... woman?! The possibility filled him with a legion of contradictory feelings: the terror of being kidnapped – regardless of the kidnapper's gender –, the excitement of being a woman's defenseless prisoner, the desperate longing to be free of that degrading situation, the pleasure of being degraded by that very situation, the overwhelming fear of being tortured or killed, the overwhelming desire to be subjugated by a female torturer, the determination to resist at all costs, the voluptuousness of surrendering himself to a female capable of dominating him and inflicting pain on him, the panic of seeing himself sadistically thrown into physical suffering, the delight of suffering without a chance to defend himself. He was overcome by a wave of excitement when he realized that his genitals were clearly exposed. An erection began to form.
"What's up, stud?"
He immediately recognized Sandra's voice. For a few moments he felt a certain relief, assuming that it was all a formidable erotic game, a hardcore surprise from the sexy woman with whom he had had a torrid and unforgettable afternoon of casual sex. Now he understood everything: it was a leap he wanted in the fulfillment (which he thought was impossible...) of his very secret fetish of being dominated by an athletic woman. Nunes even exhaled, relieved, relaxing his body. But he soon remembered that the one who had knocked him down was the "crazy old lady", in her house. Where was she? Where was he? Why was Sandra there?
"Come on, stud. Where's that hard, delicious cock from last time?"
She was squatting in front of the police officer, so close to him that she could feel the man's breathing. With the density of the darkness, however, the two of them could barely see each other's faces.
"Let's put some light on this party, stud."
Sandra turned on the flashlight on her cell phone. Nunes saw that she was wearing a karategi. His penis responded, rising up proudly and powerfully.
- Oh, I knew it... The show is about to start, stud.

MuscleWomanBR

Excited but calm, she opened her uwagi, looking deep into the police officer's eyes. Without saying a word, the now sensei of the academy, the only female black belt in the dojo, discreetly showed off her defined abdomen – more defined than the last time Nunes had been able to admire it. She was wearing a black sports bra that protected her beautiful breasts. His penis, which Nunes could not touch, responded by sustaining a formidable erection – perhaps one he had never had before. In a move that was both sexy and dramatic, Sandra let the uwagi fall and reached into her pocket for the elastic band to tie up her hair, which she had gathered into a ponytail. The gesture, which brought out the woman's rigid and – without exaggeration – pronounced biceps, provoked an uncontrollable moan of anticipated pleasure from him. The beam of light from the cell phone's flashlight, which was resting on the floor, accentuated the sensuality of the scene, highlighting the contours of the karateka's muscles. Sandra, now standing, with her legs slightly apart, put her hands on her hips. To him, Marcos' girlfriend looked like a slim, toned MMA fighter. Nunes' erection left no doubt as to the desire that this woman aroused in him: since his adolescence he had fantasized about female athletes, especially those who practiced martial arts. At the Olympics, he was the only one in his circle of friends who never missed a women's judo, taekwondo and karate match, as well as boxing and Greco-Roman wrestling. But what excited him the most were the MMA tournaments: in the solitude of his bachelor apartment, he would spend hours masturbating while watching women with defined biceps and abs knocking out men for the UFC belt. He would watch countless times, especially the fights of the Chinese Zhang Weili and the Japanese veteran Rin Nakai, feeding the fantasy of one day being subdued by them. His most recent discovery, however, was the unbeatable Dakota Ditcheva – whose body resembled Sandra's. Nunes began to pant, overcome by an overwhelming desire to touch the karateka. He felt that he would be able to ejaculate without masturbating, just by admiring the muscles of the woman who kept him tied up. The intense desire, which now more than ever seemed to him to be achievable, exactly as he had dreamed since adolescence, made him pant and grunt under the gag. If he could speak, the policeman would beg to feel the muscles of the woman who, for the first time in his life, made his main and most secret fetish literally palpable.

MuscleWomanBR

Excited but calm, she opened her uwagi, looking straight into the police officer's eyes. Now standing, without saying a word, the academy's sensei, the only female black belt in the dojo, in a move that was both sexy and dramatic, let her uwagi fall and reached into her pocket for the elastic band to tie her hair, which she tied into a ponytail. The gesture, which brought out the woman's rigid and – without exaggeration – pronounced biceps, provoked an uncontrollable moan of anticipated pleasure. Then Sandra took off her shirt, revealing her defined abdomen – more defined than the last time Nunes had been able to admire it. She was wearing a tight white shirt, marked by the athletic contours of the karateka's torso. The penis, which Nunes could not touch, responded by sustaining a formidable erection – perhaps one he had never had before. The light from the cell phone's flashlight, which was resting on the floor, accentuated the sensuality of the scene, highlighting the contours of the woman's muscles. With her legs slightly open, she placed her hands on her waist. Nunes' erection left no doubt as to the desire she aroused in him: since adolescence he had fantasized about female athletes, especially those who practiced martial arts. At the Olympics, he was the only one in his circle of friends who never missed a women's judo, taekwondo and karate match, as well as boxing and Greco-Roman wrestling. But what excited him most were MMA tournaments: in the solitude of his bachelor apartment, he would spend hours masturbating while watching women with defined biceps and abs knocking out men for the UFC belt. He would rewatch countless times, especially the fights of the Chinese Zhang Weili and the Japanese veteran Rin Nakai, feeding the fantasy of one day being subdued by them. His most recent discovery, however, was the unbeatable Dakota Ditcheva – whose body resembled Sandra's, although the Brazilian was perhaps a little more muscular. Nunes began to pant, overcome by an overwhelming desire to touch the karateka. He felt he would be able to ejaculate without masturbating, just by admiring the muscles of the woman who kept him tied up. The intense desire, which now more than ever seemed to him to be achievable, exactly as he had dreamed since adolescence, made him pant and grunt under the gag. If he could speak, the policeman would beg to feel the muscles of the woman who, for the first time in his life, made his main and most secret fetish literally palpable.
"I'm the only black belt woman in the academy, you know?"
Nunes devoured Sandra with a look that was both lustful and eager, begging to caress, run over, feel with his hands the marble consistency of those feminine muscles shaped for and by karate.

MuscleWomanBR

– In today's class I chose the new guy in the class: Tiago. I've had my eye on him since the first class. He's the type I like the most. Because he's the kind of guy who comes in with a lot of arrogance. He thinks that because I'm a woman I can't be better than him. Handsome, this guy... Tall... Long black hair that falls halfway down his neck. Always wears a samurai-style bun... Beard... Beautiful face... He's not the kind of strong, muscular guy. He's even a little thin for my taste. He must have the body of a dancer... But he's a handsome man! And a real cocky guy. He thinks he has nothing to learn. He's actually a good fighter, you know? Better than many veterans.
As she spoke, Sandra seemed to be warming up. First she moved her broad shoulders in a circular motion, but without overdoing it. At the ends, the spherical muscles revealed themselves to be more developed and, apparently, more rigid. Under them, Nunes noticed some veins snaking over the biceps. – When he found out I was the dojo's sensei, he made a face of contempt. I even felt sorry for him. Because I like to beat men like that, you know? I have to thank you, stud, because it was with you that I discovered this, you know? In that fuck where I fucked you... Yeah, because I was the one who fucked you. Remember? I loved dominating you. How hot, man! You liked it too, right? You liked it, I know...
Sandra looked at Nunes' swollen penis.
– I can see your delicious cock, really hard now. Are you enjoying listening to it, huh, you bastard? I know. I also wanted to repeat it.
Sandra bent down and untied the policeman's feet. He gasped, excited. He didn't even think about running or attacking the woman in any way. Quite the opposite: that was exactly where he wanted to be. Listening to that story alienated him from any suffering: he felt taken by an irrepressible desire fueled by that story, but also by the overwhelming desire to touch the black belt's body.

MuscleWomanBR

– But then Tiago showed up. What a hottie, my God! I wanted him for myself.
Nunes felt the double sting of envy and jealousy.
– I wanted that handsome man for myself... I wanted to dominate him... I wanted him to be afraid of me, to feel how powerful my karate is. Then I wanted to take that guy to bed. I wanted to fuck him like I fucked you!
As soon as she started talking, Sandra noticed the investigator's excitement. And, as she described the episode with Tiago, she began to slowly untie the zubon's string. Nunes spread his legs wide, exposing his erection even more. She pretended not to notice the movement.
– So I invented a tournament at the dojo just to get my hands on that handsome guy, you know? Get my hands on him for real! Make him feel my strength! The strength of my legs, the strength of my arms! I'm really strong! Sandra flexed her left arm, showing off her hard, defined biceps. With her other hand, she finished untying her zubon and let it fall. Her waist and legs were covered by leggings. He bent over discreetly to lower the garment to her heels – and then, in a violent movement that excited Nunes, kicked it far away. To match the top, she wore a kind of thong, similar to swimmers' speedos. The police officer was then able to admire her legs, especially the voluminous thighs that the baggy pants of her karategi gi hid. Sandra's body exuded power, strength, determination, pride – and above all an exuberant, fascinating and exotic feminine sensuality that only men like Nunes knew how to see, admire and (secretly) desire. She deliberately contracted her abdomen to expose the blocks of muscles that formed it.
- Then I found my prey. Poor Tiago... So handsome! But so arrogant... You men don't learn. So someone has to teach, right? Well, then... Then I went to teach the handsome guy who has the best karate.
The anticipation of what was to come led Nunes to expel, in profusion, the pre-ejaculatory fluid that ran down his impressively rigid penis. He sensed, with a mixture of desire and frustration, that he could ejaculate just by listening to that story told with studied sensuality.

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry! I had to rewrite the previous post. Since I can't delete it, I can only post the new version.

If you have to delete a post, click on Report to Moderator, located on the bottom right hand corner of every post. You're then instructed to post a message, letting us know what needs to be done with that particular post.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

MuscleWomanBR

– He defeated his opponents in a matter of seconds. I pretended I had trouble taking them down, but I was just warming up. With one or two blows, I knocked three guys to the ground. Of course he was dying to get me in the final fight. Tiago wanted to show that he was the dojo's badass, and that beating me was just a fun way to end the tournament and demoralize me as a sensei. The guy is so sexist that he doesn't accept that a woman can teach karate, that she can be better than him and all the men in the dojo.
She bent down to untie her shoelaces. Now Nunes could enjoy a privileged view of Sandra's athletic shoulders, from where those beautiful, strong arms hung – or beautiful because they were strong.
– Until he faced me on the mat, he thought there was no one who could beat him. I pretended to be afraid of him. I looked scared when we faced each other to fight. What a handsome man, I thought... I thought: soon you'll be mine, handsome! All cocky, poor thing... Thinking he's the king of the dojo.

She looked at the police officer and smiled, ironically.

"He looked at me with contempt, with those beautiful green eyes... He was kind of sweaty, disheveled. I found him even more handsome! I was thinking about not hitting him too much, you know? I didn't want to hurt the handsome guy."

Now it was Nunes who, jealous, wanted to beat Tiago up.

"I mean, I didn't want to hurt him too much, you know? Just enough for him to feel who I am."

With her sneakers off, Sandra stood up again. With her hands on her hips, she once again contracted her abdomen that any boxer would envy.

"Well, to make a long story short, I let him land a seiken tiudan zuki... Oh! Of course! You don't know the names of the punches. Seiken tiudan zuki is a punch to the stomach." I let him hit me so I could feel my six-pack.
She caressed her abdominal muscles.
- I'm very proud of my six-pack. In fact, I've learned to be proud of all my muscles. I'm proud of being strong. Stronger than most men. So, when his fist hit my abdomen, the man looked at me with a look on his face... I can't even describe it... It was a mix of shock, surprise and fear. Like, at that moment the guy realized the trouble he was in. I could see it clearly in Tiago's beautiful green eyes. At that moment I felt really sorry for him. Because he had no idea what was under all those clothes...

MuscleWomanBR

Sandra made a gesture, as if presenting her body to an audience.
– In karate classes, this athletic body you see is well hidden... Do you understand your privilege, stud? Not just anyone can see me like this. I chose who can. So the guy had no idea what was under my karategi... Karategi is the karate uniform, stud. Then he felt my steel abs. So I just gave him a little smile and went on the rampage. He didn't land any more blows on me.
She assumed a fighting stance, with her legs slightly apart and bent, her torso erect, her arms bent close to her body and her fists closed, accentuating the contraction of her abdomen. Sandra was the very embodiment of power. Nunes melted with admiration and desire, breathing heavily. She hid the excitement she felt at that scene.
– First I had fun with my little toy. I slapped him in the face a few times to make him nervous. To humiliate him, really. I hit him and backed away. I hit him and backed away. I showed everyone how defenseless he was. I could do whatever I wanted to Tiago. He couldn't keep up with my speed. I hit him in the face, then in the stomach, then in the face again, in the chest... He couldn't land a single blow, poor thing! It was actually funny, I was having so much fun. Compared to me, he looked like a white belt. And how embarrassed he was, poor thing! Because in the dojo, all the students were from the advanced class. There were only brown belts and black belts. In the most advanced class, there are no other women, I'm the only one. And no one there is better than me. Not even the oldest veterans. Everyone respects me because I hit everyone. I had to hit them to make myself respected. And I'm getting better and better. I train a lot!
Nunes made a tremendous effort not to ejaculate. – Yeah... You like hearing that, don't you, stud? I can see your cock. It hasn't gone soft for a minute. I think I'll make you cum just by telling you my story. You really are a pervert... I was very lucky to find a pervert for athletic, strong, and fighting women. It's almost impossible to find a man like you, stud. And I'm discovering how indescribably horny that is for me.