LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Dona Irene (continued)

Started by MuscleWomanBR, October 04, 2024, 10:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuscleWomanBR

Sandra spread her legs wider, moving her waist slightly, and caressed her body, looking into Nunes' eyes.
- But Tiago, poor guy, doesn't seem to like it at all. He tried to get away, dodge, avoid the shameful massacre. He tried to move away, to escape my blows. How embarrassing! But I didn't let him. Wasn't he the hottie? Wasn't he the badass, the all-powerful one? Wasn't he the macho man who scared everyone? Wasn't he going to hit the only woman in that group to show who was boss? Poor guy, so foolish...
Always calm, Sandra took two steps forward, placing her hips a few centimeters from the police officer's head. Then she bent her knees, squatting down. Nunes' swollen penis hit her buttocks. He moaned, while she wrapped her arms around his neck and spoke as if none of that was happening. Now the investigator could see Sandra's beautiful face up close, with her honey-colored eyes, smooth, well-groomed, tanned skin. Her sexy mouth. Her sensual expression, but at the same time very confident, fearless. Strong.
– I was still deciding what I was going to do with him. I looked closely at that beautiful little face, covered in marks from my slaps and punches. I didn't hit him hard so as not to ruin that beautiful face. Then I decided to go for the kicks. I planted my right foot on the ground, raised my left leg and kicked him... I lost count of the kicks I landed on him. I hit him in the face, chest, stomach, ribs, thighs, waist... I had already won the fight on points, a long time ago. He even tried to fight back, poor guy. A man never loses his pride, right? He was getting beaten up badly, but he didn't give in. That turned me on even more! I like a man who resists, you know, stud? The more he resists, the more he insists, the more excited I get. And I have more desire to fight.
She bent her left arm and brought her bulging, hard biceps closer to Nunes' face.

MuscleWomanBR

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

MuscleWomanBR

– And I feel all my muscles... How wonderful, man! I'm at my peak and I want to enjoy it! How liberating it is to feel strong! When I looked at Tiago, that handsome guy who was trying to avoid the strength of my karate, I realized that I no longer need to be afraid of anyone. I'm fucking powerful! No one intimidates me anymore. Now I'm asserting myself, stud. I discovered that I can do as much as any man. I can do more, even.
The karateka stood up again and, in an unexpected way, lowered her thong. Her vulva, where her clitoral erection was visible, was exposed just a few centimeters from the investigator's eagerly wide eyes. He felt he was about to cum. Sandra spat profusely on her left hand and spread the saliva on her anus. She repeated this twice more while speaking naturally and squatting down again, looking for Nunes' penis. – If I only face men on the mat, if all the men in the dojo respect me because I'm better than them at karate, because I built a strong body with a discipline that most don't have, why should I fear, off the mat, this bunch of fat, pot-bellied men that I can knock down with just one slap? I discovered that these guys are riding on the legend that men are smarter, more resilient and stronger than women.
The police officer felt the tip of his penis brushing against the crack that separated Sandra's buttocks. Suddenly, he found her anal orifice. She let out a discreet moan. He gasped. The karateka resumed speaking.
– Men think that only they can have whoever they want in bed, only they can chose who they're going to fuck and how they're going to fuck. I'm turning all that upside down, stud. You're proof of that. And you're loving hearing all this... Your dick only doesn't get harder because there's no way...

Now she had both arms around Nunes' neck again, moving her hips so that his penis was slowly and gently inserted into her rectum. The police officer was trying to stop a premature ejaculation.
- How delicious!

It was almost a scream. Nunes' erection had completely penetrated Sandra's rectal canal, and she felt his scrotum on her buttocks. She began to contract and relax her sphincter. He wanted to tell her that he would cum immediately.

MuscleWomanBR

– I wanted to fuck Tiago.

These words delayed her orgasm. Sandra seemed to speak with difficulty amidst great pleasure. Her voice was clearly altered. Words interspersed with restrained moans.

– Ever since... he... showed up at the dojo... for the first time... I wanted to take... that... handsome man to bed...

Sandra noticed that Nunes' erection had become less rigid. Then she began a discreet vertical movement, while continuing to contract and relax her sphincter.

– But... he... came in imposing himself... with great... arrogance... If it hadn't been like that... I... would have... been more... gentle... with... him...

She could no longer contain her moans. It was a mixture of pain and pleasure. A pleasurable pain.

– So...
The karateka had consciously chosen this other exercise of strength: to maintain the coherence of her speech while experiencing enormous sexual pleasure. To make it worse, she spat on her hand again and reached for her erect clitoris. Nunes desperately wanted to ask her to rip off the tape so she could kiss it.
- So... I was... in doubt... should I fuck... him or should I... hit him?
Sandra began a slow but steady climb towards orgasm. The friction on her clitoris became frantic, which accentuated the curves of her arm, exposing her muscles even more. The contraction of her abdomen was total. Nunes felt the orgasm coming again. She was now moaning wildly, along with him.
- Because... I... didn't... know... if he... was... a guy... like you... a stud...
She uttered this last word in a scream.
- More...
Sandra could no longer speak. Suddenly, she felt the heat of Nunes's abundant ejaculation. So abundant that it was already running down her anus, even without him removing his penis. She stopped moving. For a few seconds, faced with the woman's furious gaze, the police officer thought she was going to beat him. To his surprise and relief, she stood up very carefully, showing that she didn't want to cause any pain or discomfort to either him or herself. As soon as Nunes' penis finished passing through her anus, Sandra moaned with pleasure. She stood up. For a few moments, she caught her breath. And she resumed her speech with a sexy look that Nunes was already familiar with. Once again, feigning self-control, she spoke as if nothing was happening, while Nunes' semen ran down between her legs. The sensation of the fluid running down her thighs gave her a delicious shiver.

MuscleWomanBR

– I decided to hit him because he didn't give me any other choice. He didn't respect me as a sensei. I even gave him a chance, I had a conversation asking him to tone it down, to not be so violent in training.
She started walking around the room, as if she were talking to herself. Suddenly she turned her back on Nunes. It was the first time, in that situation, that he could see the karateka's beautiful and pronounced buttocks. That pair of muscles separated by a cleft was firm and soft at the same time. Like a typical Brazilian woman, Sandra worked out to keep – as a word of African origin, very common in Brazil, says – her "butt" voluminous, well-defined, without sagging or stretch marks, and with undeniably feminine curves.
– Tiago is like every man: he's a guy who thinks he has to listen to every woman politely, with respect, but he doesn't have to take her seriously. So he kept acting the same way. So I decided to teach him that lesson.
She paused. Her excitement grew again. The karateka turned to Nunes, running her hands over the curves of his athletic body.
- He was so happy about the tournament, because then he could show off his karate without mercy, he could really hit, hit the whole class, who were really pissed off with him, because Tiago had hurt some of his students. So, while I was beating him, I was also cleansing the souls of a lot of people.
The woman crouched down and spread her legs wide, squeezing a nipple and slowly caressing her clitoris.
- I wasn't even following the rules of karate combat anymore. I was enjoying the beating, you know? Then I really let myself go.
Before him, Nunes saw a beautiful, completely naked woman, with well-defined muscles, with sculpted buttocks sitting on her heels, her vulva covered by the fingers that manipulated her clitoris, her gaze hot and domineering, her hair tied in a ponytail, talking about her adventures as a black belt who mercilessly subdues a presumptuous black belt that she also desired. This scene aroused a new erection in the police officer.
- Tiago had the misfortune of finding me in his life... And just at the moment when I'm in my best shape and horny as hell to fight and fuck!
Sandra started panting again, resuming the climb towards orgasm that she had interrupted a few minutes ago.
- I... I... I wasn't a fighter in a tournament anymore. I was... a beast... That son of a bitch... was going to pay for his arrogance! Beautiful, but a son of a bitch!

MuscleWomanBR

Nunes himself could not believe the phenomenal stiffening of his erection. There was his penis, proud and courageous for another fight for pleasure. Sandra intensified her masturbation and the squeezing of her nipples. She wanted the police officer to bite them.
- I wanted... to see... that guy... ask me... to... stop... beating him. I wanted... him... to beg me!
- Suddenly, she grabbed Nunes's heels and lifted them in the air, keeping his legs wide open, like scissors.
- Because... because he became... became a dummy... a training dummy... in my hand... I could... could... do... whatever... whatever I wanted with him, do you understand?
- As she spoke, she searched for his penis with her vagina. Until the glans met the vagina. This search, associated with that narrative about the power of an athletic karateka, heightened Nunes' pleasure in a way he had never experienced. "What a woman!", he thought and wanted to say. More than just saying, moaning. But her gaze was eloquent.
- And I... did it... I hit him without mercy... And the more he resisted... the more horny... I got...
In a perfect fit, she assumed the Amazon position that Nunes had dreamed of so much, but that no woman had managed to assume. At least not with such mastery. And strength. Above all strength. Strength that Sandra wanted to show off as a consequence of her fighter's muscles.
- I... wanted... to break... his pride... I... I... I... wanted... him... to feel... what it was like to be beaten... by a woman... stronger... and... who fought... better than him...
As in anal sex, Sandra knew how to contract her vaginal muscles, and without any other movement in her body, except for her muscular abdomen, with a panting breath, she remained static, focused on the pleasure of that delicious member encapsulated by her vagina. Her control was absolute. Staying consistent with her narrative, which also excited her, was an added pleasure, which she extended with impressive skill.

MuscleWomanBR

– Tiago... was... completely lost... He... didn't know... what else to do... He just... just... just... protected his head... with his arms... standing... but with his body... bent... "Fight, man!"... I shouted... at him... "Where's the champion?" Then... he started... to cry... Seriously!...
At first slowly, then with increasing speed, Sandra started to bounce on Nunes' penis, always holding the man's heels. The strength of Sandra's hands and arms reinforced her excitement. She paused briefly in her speech, to catch her breath or moan. But she spoke as if she wasn't riding the member eager to penetrate her, which she kept under her absolute control.
– The big guy started... to cry... like a child... It was precisely... because... of... that... that I... decided... to hit... him more... What a turn-on, stud! Nunes couldn't tell if that exclamation was for him or for the beating she had given Tiago. But the police officer noticed that Sandra had taken on an expression of fury.
- Then... Then... I... I... grabbed... Tiago... by the collar... of his uwagi... pulled him... really close... and said... in his ear: "Do you want to be beaten... more... or fuck?"
She repeated, as if she were asking Nunes:
- Do you want to be beaten... more... or fuck?
"Both," he answered mentally. His look was one of supplication. And his breathing was like a new orgasm about to erupt.
- I said... "I think... you... you... want to be beaten more." He screamed... "No! Enough! For the love... of God, enough!"
Now Sandra screamed, at the height of her ride towards orgasmic ecstasy. Her body dripped with sweat in a frenetic movement, with her muscles completely contracted, putting all her strength into her pelvic movement and into her hands that were now holding Nunes' head, while he ejaculated once more. In a dizzying and eager gesture, she tore the tape off the police officer's mouth and kissed him savagely, experiencing perhaps the best orgasm she had ever had in her life.

When she finally reached the gratifying phase of relaxation, releasing the investigator's mouth, he could only moan:

– Sandra... I love you... I love you... I love you...

Dona Fell Friz

Bravo again. Great psychological insights.

MuscleWomanBR

Once again, thank you very much!

MuscleWomanBR

– You liked it, didn't you? Isn't it good? It's... More than good, it's delicious... How did I not discover this before? But I'm making up for lost time. Well, let's just say that I also have my fans. No, not now. I'll tell you later. Listen, now that you're his owner, try to stop him from continuing with this investigation into the beating I gave Guto... It doesn't matter! He's from the police, he'll have to find a way. I don't want the police at my door. Of course you can! Now you can do whatever you want with him. This guy is in your hands. Don't you get that yet? There aren't many men who like women like you and me. You two were incredibly lucky to find each other... It was pure chance! He knows that and you have to use that to our advantage... Ours, yes, ma'am! Ours! Ours! Because you're involved in this too, just as much as... Don't talk shit, Sandra! You spent over an hour fucking a tied-up police officer in the storage room behind a gym and you tell me you're not involved? Of course you are! Why?! Because I had no other choice, Sandra! What could I do? I knocked the guy out! By the way... It was a blast, you know? First I showed him my karate. But then I started doing jiu-jitsu. I'm getting good at jiu-jitsu too... No, I'm sorry, but I'm much stronger than you, my dear... I put Nunes to sleep with the strength of my 30-centimeter biceps on his neck. How exciting, knocking that big man down!... I felt his muscles... The guy is strong! I like knocking guys down like that. It's no fun beating up weaklings... Yeah, I have 30-centimeter biceps, you know? And I lift 30 kilos on dumbbell curls. On the bench press I'm already up to 100 kilos. I have eight abs, well defined and hard. Hard as steel. I'm so beautiful, Sandra! My washboard abs make anyone green with envy... I'm already up to 150 kilos on the leg press. My thighs are 70 centimeters long, my dear. Pure strength! Pure training! No drugs... Of course I'll show you! I really want to show you my muscular body, Sandra... Show you while I fuck you, huh? How about it? Don't you want to do that again? I want to lift you up and suck your pussy... I loved sticking my tongue in your pussy! I didn't know it was so good!

MuscleWomanBR

Biting your nipples... How delicious! I like your breasts. They're beautiful. I'm so jealous, you know? Mine were already small. With bodybuilding, they got even smaller. But I prefer to have more muscles than more breasts. Of course I love your muscles, Sandra! I think your body is beautiful. I like defined muscles like yours, not that monstrous bodybuilder thing. That's horrible! It turns me on to see that you're all defined without exaggeration. Next time I want you in a karate gi. I think it's really hot to see you dressed in a karate gi. Hmm... I'm getting excited here... I'm going to have to masturbate, otherwise I'll climb the walls... No... No... I can't right now. I have urgent things to take care of. But you can wait. We'll have a great fuck soon... But then, tell Nunes to take care of that complaint from Guto, who's already out of the hospital. Soon he'll be ready for me to break him again... Calm down, calm down, calm down, Sandra... I'm kidding! Just kidding, girl, calm down... I'll never do that again. I don't know, Sandra! I don't know what he has to do! He's the cop, I already told you. He should sort this out! A man will do anything for a good fuck, and he's never fucked as good as he's fucking you, you know? If you ask... No, if you tell him to, he'll do whatever you want. Get this into your pretty little head: you're his owner now! You're the boss of this guy because he likes to obey and he's turned on by muscular women who practice martial arts. How many of us are there in Brazil, Sandra?! So try to convince this damn investigator to close this Guto story... Compensation?! What compensation, Sandra! Am I going to pay to beat up a man? I get mine for free! It's... It's... It's a way of saying, I... Well, I find... I look on the internet and I find it. Of course it's hard, Sandra... I just said it. It's just... I'm going to tell you a secret. But don't tell anyone, you understand me? It's just that... It's just that... Oh my God, I'm dying of shame. It's just that... It's just that I... I'm a call girl. That's it! I'm a call girl. I get paid to fuck men who like mature, muscular women like me. I'm a high-class whore. Do you understand? They pay me a lot. It's very expensive to maintain a body like mine, my workouts, my diet... I don't need to tell you, you know that. Where am I going to get the money? That's it, that's it... I have to stay in really good shape, otherwise the guys won't want to fuck me. Yes, that's it... Of course I didn't fuck Guto, Sandra! I beat him up! And I beat him up good! Because he deserved it. He disrespected me! He thinks that because he's a man... Sandra, I'm not going to pay compensation to that son of a bitch! Either he drops the complaint or... Sandra, I'm starting to lose my patience with you. Listen! Listen! Listen, damn it!!! I'm going to explain it just one more time. You're going to send Nunes to convince Guto to withdraw the complaint. It's that simple. Guto will want it, Sandra! Okay, okay, okay. Let's end it here. I'm going to do things my way, then.

MuscleWomanBR

The only thing that consoled him was that he hadn't lost his physical shape. Despite all the restrictions imposed by a year of captivity and especially the increasingly unequal fights with the insurmountable Mrs. Irene, Marcos had clung to weight training as the only way to remain at least a little lucid. The half hour of sunlight he enjoyed every day in the small backyard of the house, whose floor had become a kind of mat, was the only time he was free from the collar – but not from the mask that was tight around his head. The widow, however, never left him alone. And she took advantage of that half hour to improve her martial arts, using the kidnapped man as a training partner. In truth, it wasn't exactly a "partnership". Mrs. Irene's power and skill were far superior to his. No matter how much he resisted – and he resisted, because she would punish him if he "made training easier" –, Marcos knew that the woman would invariably beat him. Always obsessed with cleanliness and proper clothing, that day she was wearing the keikogi appropriate for practicing jiu-jitsu. Based on her outfit, Marcos knew which sport the fighter would be training in. The fifty-something woman knelt down, Japanese style, on the edge of the improvised mat. But she didn't look at the kidnapped man. Irene was serious, staring at her cell phone screen, apparently reading a text message.
"Good boy," she whispered after a few seconds.
Marcos knew that expression well. He heard it every time the mature karate fighter defeated him in a fight. Or after the ex-fighter came with the strapon with which, with indescribable pleasure, the widow sodomized him. The memory gave him a hint of an erection. At that moment, the athletic ex-MMA champion wanted to be penetrated once more. He just didn't have the courage to ask. As soon as she had ended the phone call with Sandra a few days before, Mrs. Irene started doing her "way" of making Nunes want the same thing as Marcos and, above all, asking for it – more than asking, begging – for it. Over the course of a year, Marcos allowed her to not only experience his exciting muscular strength and impressive martial skills, but also his ability to psychologically dominate men. Even men like him, who had never imagined that he would end up feeling attracted to an unbeatable, muscular and mature fighter like her.

MuscleWomanBR

"You have to thank me, Marcos," Mrs. Irene once told the kidnapped man. "Because I taught you to feel horny for another type of woman: the woman who is not afraid of physical strength, who is horny to be strong, to be independent, even physically. And who likes to show off the strength of her muscles. I know you are horny for me. Do you think I don't see that your dick gets hard when I come in here wearing only a thong? I even know which thong you like to see me wearing the most: it's a black one, tucked right into my ass... But what you really like the most is watching me lift weights. Your dick gets really hard when I do bicep and tricep exercises, when I moan during the deadlift and leg press. Now, the cherry on the cake is when I eat your ass. I pay a lot of attention to you, Marcos... You love to feel my abs hitting your back. You love to feel my nipples rubbing against your back. You love to feel my strap-on inside you. All of it, all the way down. You love to sit on it, Marcos! And you look so beautiful... So beautiful to see this big man, with that athletic body, with the strap-on stuck in his ass and with his hard cock, looking at me! You give your ass a hard cock, Marcos... You've already cum without putting your hand on your cock, while riding my strap-on and I squeezed your nipples... How beautiful! Sometimes you stay still for a long time, with the strap-on stuck in your ass, motionless, looking like you're in a yoga position. When you do that, I run my hand over your legs and they're all goosebumps. You've already cum like that, Marcos. Without moving, just with the strap-on all the way stuck in your ass. I saw it! I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it. No one will believe it if I tell you. Of course I gave you a lot of help. You love me to squeeze your nipples. And you love me to oil up and flex my abs and my biceps for you. And I flex my biceps and abs at the same time because I can stay in that position for as long as I want, because I built a steel torso, without using any drugs. I just train. You love all of this. So thank me, Marcos..."
Dona Irene was not exaggerating. The widow's prisoner had become not only desirous of the muscular body of this woman of almost sixty years, but fascinated by her strength and her ability to defeat him in combat. What excited him most, however, was being sexually submitted to her. Dona Irene used him to satisfy herself, which further accentuated his pleasure and his desire for her. Now Marcos wanted – if he could speak, he would even beg – to serve the mature black belt. He longed to see himself submitted to her. The fact that he was an athletic, healthy, masculine man and former MMA champion was inverted by Dona Irene's domination: Marcos found himself absolutely defenseless before this woman who surpassed him on all fronts, including intelligence. He looked at himself in the mirror of the improvised gym in the outbuilding where he had been imprisoned. He knew that his appearance and muscles would intimidate anyone. Except for Mrs. Irene – which he discovered with a pain that now gave him pleasure: he felt excited to know that his virile and impressive figure of an athlete was defeated and humiliated by a 59-year-old woman who kept him kidnapped to do with him whatever she wanted.

MuscleWomanBR

Shortly before that day when she remained focused on her cell phone screen for long minutes, Mrs. Irene burst into the outbuilding with the strap-on around her waist. He immediately stood up and, already excited, turned to the wall, leaning his body and offering his buttocks to the desire of his captor. As always, he was wearing only a pair of underwear, which she grabbed from behind, pulling them up forcefully. The fabric entered between the ex-fighter's buttocks and squeezed his genitals. Marcos moaned. He moaned with pleasure at that pain. Mrs. Irene had done this before, forcing him to walk around the outbuilding. The widow had a special fetish for turning her ex-trainer's underwear into a kind of thong, dividing his muscular buttocks, exposed to the slaps she gave him. This time, however, while she held his underwear up with one hand, with the other she freed him from the chain that held his neck. Without saying a word, she led the man into the house, walking in a way that made his testicles ache and the fabric of his underwear rub against his anus. He moaned as he walked, feeling his erection growing. She led him upstairs to her room and placed him in front of the window overlooking the street. It was the first time Marcos had seen that view since he had been captured. His feelings were mixed. One would expect him to do something behind the glass to attract the attention of the few passersby who were walking along the sidewalk. However, he did nothing. He actually felt good. More than that, he felt pleasure in that situation where he could contemplate the freedom he did not have. Marcos felt, behind him, the frantic movements of Mrs. Irene, who was lubricating the strap-on with particular eagerness. Her breathing was also altered in a very unusual way. She seemed much more excited than usual. Suddenly, he felt her violently tear his underwear, relieving the tightness of his testicles and the friction in his anus. She immediately grabbed his waist and forced him to bend over the window sill, which he held on to with both hands, anxiously preparing himself for the thrusts of the strapon. A shiver ran down his spine, sensing what was to come: a few slaps on his buttocks and, shortly after, the cold simulacrum of a penis seeking his anus. He lowered his hips a little and spread his legs, to make penetration even easier. Dona Irene slowly introduced the piece, with her usual mastery, although perhaps with a more intense desire. While moving her pelvis in a kind of gentle dance, she laid her head on Marcos' broad, muscular back and hugged his torso, feeling his abdomen hardened by the weight training. Her voice was shaky, but undeniably sweet:
"Take a good look at the street, Marcos. Don't you want to walk down it again?" Don't you want to go back to your life, to your gym, to your Sandra?

MuscleWomanBR

He couldn't speak. Even if he could, however, he wouldn't be able to say anything. Because the ex-fighter was overcome by the pleasure of anal penetration, which was all he wanted at that moment. Then the ex-fighter felt that Mrs. Irene, without neglecting the penetration, unlocked the padlock on his mask. Her voice continued softly:
- We both know that, here, you have a better chance of escaping. Just break the window and jump now. You're used to falling. You'll be able to handle the fall. I'm going to take off the mask. That way you can scream too. Call for help.
Once again he felt the gratifying relief of having his head free of that pressure. But not even that freedom distracted him from the pleasure that Marcos was pursuing, spreading his legs wider, relaxing his sphincter and adjusting his hips so that the strap-on would penetrate deeper and deeper. Then he put his right hand to his penis, which was fully erect, with the intention of masturbating. She stopped him. – Keep holding the railing with both hands.

At the indisputable but sweetly spoken order, his erection stiffened even more. The lonely fifty-something woman rested her head on his back again and hugged his fighter's torso, while intensifying the thrusting of the strap-on in Marcos' rectum. He moaned louder and louder. Mrs. Irene lowered her hand to his penis and began to caress it.

– Hmm... how delicious... so big... so hard...

The woman's strong, calloused hand masturbated him with her usual pleasurable skill. Feeling the calluses on the fifty-something woman's hands reminded him that they had become that way due to intense and systematic bodybuilding. Those calluses were the testimony of that woman's eccentric struggle for a strong and muscular body.

Marcos held the railing tighter, tracing the muscles in his arms. The effort was more to honor Mrs. Irene, who loved her prisoner's toned arms.
– Raise the window – she ordered.
Avoiding as much as possible changing the position that facilitated the penetration that was giving him so much pleasure, with great effort and slowness he raised the window. A warm and comforting wind caressed his face.
The kidnapper's hip movements, however, became frantic. Marcos returned to his previous position, rolling his eyes in ecstasy.

MuscleWomanBR

– I'm going to ask you just once. Do you want to leave?

On the verge of orgasm, and afraid that someone would hear him, he moaned softly:

– No.

In a dramatically fast and violent movement, she jumped back, removing the strap-on – which made Marcos groan in pain – and throwing the erotic accessory away. With his eyes full of tears, not understanding what was happening, he turned around, in time to see her quickly leave the room. The situation was unusual even for him, who had been kept in that unthinkable captivity for a little over a year: static, with his back to the open window for a possible escape, he continued with his penis erect because the decreasing anal pain was pleasurable to him. He was anxious for the widow to return to take him to the end in his climb towards orgasm. He didn't dare masturbate without her permission. And he didn't have the slightest idea of ​​moving. He wanted to scream for her to come back soon. Not knowing what was about to happen, however, also excited him. From the next room he could hear the rustling of clothes and Dona Irene's rapid breathing. All this lasted no more than a few minutes, and the woman reemerged, barefoot and dressed like a jiu-jitsu fighter. Around her waist was a brown belt that she had given herself. She bowed slightly, as if she were about to enter a dojo, locked the door behind her and slowly advanced towards Marcos. Without diminishing his erection, his breathing quickened. His muscular torso expanded and contracted in a movement that accentuated the sculptural beauty of his body, so attractive to her eyes. With her hands holding the brown belt, Dona Irene smiled discreetly at her prisoner. "Close the window." As soon as he turned to lower the window, Marcos felt the widow's strong hand running over his buttocks and forcing his thighs open in search of his scrotum. He groaned. Grabbing him by the scrotum, she forced him to walk in front of the wardrobe mirror. They both looked at their reflection: with a full erection and legs spread, Marcos saw the woman's hand holding his testicles. It seemed like that hand belonged to someone else. Like in a family portrait, Dona Irene, smiling sweetly and always looking at the two of them in the mirror, rested her head on the torso of the tall man she was hugging, while the iron muscles of her arm and forearm crossed the former fighter's lower back, went down his buttocks and ended in the fist that massaged his prostate and in the fingers that manipulated the two spheres, reminding him that they could be cruelly squeezed at any moment. Instead, she suddenly withdrew her hand and assumed a serious expression. It all happened too quickly, but Marcos remembers the fear he felt when he looked at her gaze in the mirror. In those few seconds, all hope of enjoying the pleasure that Dona Irene was giving him vanished. That look, in truth, awakened in him the most atavistic terror.