LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Big Muscles, Big Clit, Big Dreams (Pt1 of 2)

Started by taoschild, September 28, 2024, 03:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taoschild

"BULLSHIT!"

The word exploded out of me like a bomb and felt insufficient to describe the rage that ripped through me after the contest. Furious? Furious wasn't even close. After a month of brutal, back-breaking workouts, endless juicing, and pushing my body past every limit, they disqualified me. And for what? For not looking "feminine" enough? Fuck that. This world, this fucking patriarchy—always suffocating women, terrified the second that we'll grow strong enough to break the chains.

I had carved myself into perfection—every muscle sculpted like jagged marble, strength developed from nothing but pure will. But apparently, I was "too much" for them. Too big. Too powerful. Most women probably would have succumbed. They'd lay off the steroids and rethink the plan. They'd shrink themselves to fit back into the mold. But not me. No. Never me.

If they didn't think I was feminine enough, I'd show them. I'd become like them– compete with them— and I'd win. I was going to destroy them. 

I doubled down on everything—more workouts, more juice, more pills. Steroids, estrogen blockers, amphetamines, insulin, growth hormones—anything and everything that could promise more size, more strength, more of the raw power that made my skin tingle with every pump.

My muscles swelled, ballooning beyond anything I thought possible. They pulsed with a life of their own stretching my skin until it felt like it might tear. And I loved it. God, how I loved it. But it wasn't enough.

More– always more!

In three months, I hit 200 pounds. I was gaining 6 pounds a week and still found a way to be shredded. Just as big as any of the men—and that was just the start.

More.

I looked in the mirror, and the person staring back was a stranger. Daddy's money was being put to good use. My curves? Gone. Breasts? Bulging slabs of hard muscle that I could make dance without even trying. My shoulders had broadened and were complimented by the thick cords of muscle rippling down to my arms. They were hulking, vascular beasts in their own right. My abs were a washboard of concrete bulging outward.

There was no softness, no hint of the woman I used to be.

And yet, in that brutal transformation, there was something sensual about it. Every new bulge, every vein that snaked across my skin, felt like power-made flesh. I ran my hands over my body, feeling the dense, solid muscle beneath the surface, and it sent shivers down my spine. My body was becoming something new—something powerful, something beautiful in its raw, masculine intensity. And I craved more.

"I must... grow... MORE." The words dripped from my lips like venom. It was a promise to myself and to the world. Every injection, every pill was another step toward obliteration of the men who'd kept me down.

My size– my power– made me feel alive in a way I never had before. I watched them swell, flexed them in the mirror, admiring their size, their hardness. I could barely recognize the person I'd become, and I didn't care. There was no time to mourn the loss of my femininity because with every pump, every drop of sweat, every bite of pain, I grew bigger and stronger. And that strength? That power? It was more intoxicating than any idea of softness could ever be.

But something still felt off. Looking in the mirror, I saw a hulking mass of muscle, but when I glanced lower, there was something missing. A bulge. The kind of bulge men had. I needed it, craved it. Stuffing cotton into my bikini bottoms didn't cut it, nor did a golf ball (don't ask), but the more I looked at myself, the more the idea burrowed into my mind. My clit, swollen from all the drugs, was already huge. Could it get bigger?

One night, in a haze of adrenaline and desperation, I made a choice. My hands trembled as my fingers fiddled with the syringe of my strongest cocktails. Before I could think twice, I sank the needle into the tender, pulsating heat between my thighs– deep into the core of my need.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

taoschild

---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

UnholyDk1103


Flex dir


taoschild

The pain was instant and savage. It hit me like a bolt of lightning, so intense that my vision blurred. My mind screamed, What the fuck have I done? But underneath the agony was something else. A throb. A pulse. Like my body was whispering, "Yes. This is what we needed." I stumbled to the bathroom and collapsed, my entire body shaking as the drugs worked their dark magic.

Days passed, and the change came. Slowly at first. My clit became more  pronounced and it wasn't just swelling. It was growing. Mutating into something far beyond what I could've imagined or hoped for. Weeks later, it was monstrous—long, thick, veiny, and unmistakable. It hung heavily between my legs, constantly erect, pulsating with life and power. It was no longer just a part of me—it dominated my body and my awareness. It felt like power. It felt like manhood. I was now the best of both worlds.

Staring at it in the mirror, I didn't see Kate anymore. The girl I used to be was a distant memory. What stared back at me now wasn't human. I wasn't a man– I was more than any man. A living, breathing mass of muscle, desire, and aggression. No teenage boy had anything on me.

My reflection was both terrifying and beautiful. Fat veins crisscrossed my skin, a roadmap of power pulsing beneath a thin layer that barely contained the grotesque bulges beneath. My traps, lats, quads—everything about me was exaggerated, comically oversized, but I reveled in it. I had pushed myself beyond anything anyone had thought was possible. Beyond femininity. Beyond gender. I didn't need to fit into their narrow, suffocating definitions anymore. I wasn't a woman, wasn't a man. I was my own creation. Something new. Something unstoppable.

I looked down at my body, my hot pink bikini stretched so tight it looked like it might snap. It hugged every obscene inch of muscle, struggling to contain the swollen mass of flesh beneath. And there, in front of me, sat the newest addition: the bulge. The bulge that I had made happen. I looked magnificent. I looked invincible.

Instinctively, my hand reached down, adjusting my new length, and the sensation sent a shockwave through my body. Arousal washed over me so fiercely it almost knocked me to my knees. My fingers trembled as I slid them down, pulling my bikini bottoms aside without even thinking. I needed to feel it, needed to touch this new, monstrous part of myself.

My breath came in ragged gasps as my hand closed around my length. The calloused skin of my fingers felt rough, but the sensation of my swollen clit in my grip was beyond anything I had ever experienced. Wetness drenched my thighs in waves and my entire body shuddered with the intensity of it.

My thumb rubbed across the head while my fingers gripped my length squeezing. My whole body convulsed in response. This was power, pure and undiluted. Every inch of me screamed with pleasure and need and my veins throbbed in time with the pulse of my colossal clit. I was on fire, a furnace of arousal and raw sexuality. I gripped myself harder, feeling the power coursing through my body, through every beautiful inch of muscle.

I had become more than I ever thought possible. I had become everything I wanted—and more. And yet, deep down, there was still that voice, that hunger.

"I must grow... MORE." Still, I was ready to accomplish what I'd set out to do. I wasn't just going to compete with men. I was going to destroy them.

For the first time in a long while, I felt a rush of something else underneath all the rage and aggression. Confidence. Not just in my strength, but in this body that I had built with my own hands (and maybe a little help from the drugs). I'd fallen in love with it. It wasn't the soft curves of traditional femininity, but it was powerful, raw, and mine. Every part of me hummed with potential.
Stepping out onto that stage, I knew I wasn't just there to compete. I was there to dominate.

And I would love every second of it.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wookey

Loving the way the story is going. Maybe next chapter into her clit/dick prodding growth hormones hitherto unknown. Consumption of her cum as growth enhancer for male and female partners alike.  Or you can completely ignore my ramblings. K+++++

phil123


Sven_arf


taoschild

Sorry, I've been busy and didn't actually expect to continue this one but I'll drop another section here. Sorry if it's full of grammar errors but I'm working on finishing my book now and putting my energy there.  If you have time to review one of my books I'd greatly appreciate it. -Richard
----
The roar of the crowd hit me like a tidal wave. The lights were blinding and the competitors big, but I didn't flinch. My muscles rippled under the harsh glare, every inch of me radiating power. They didn't know what to make of me. But they would.

The judges sat in their usual places, contemptible overstuffed men with power trips and cheap suits.  I could feel their eyes scanning me, waiting to pass judgment like they had last time. Who were these clipboard-wielding, stone-faced men to me but inferior beings? I wasn't here to fit into their neat little boxes of what a woman should be. I wasn't here to be judged by them. I was here to crush them– to out man all of the men on stage.

I filled my spot on the stage-- and then some, standing next to the men who had dominated this competition for years. They looked at me—in confusion, and maybe even a hint of fear. I could see them sizing me up, their smug expressions barely hiding the uncertainty flickering behind their eyes.

I'd assumed a new name for the competition to pretend I was a 'man.' It wasn't hard. Deep clefts between my pecs showed no remains of my female breasts which would have given it away. I had worked away the last traces of femininity by heavy lifting. The twin globes of muscular power now ceased to fall under the classification of breasts long ago.  Only my oversized nipples gave any indication of my remaining femininity.

I towered over all of them. I could feel the weight of their gazes lingering on my chest, my shoulders, and, of course, the bulge between my legs. Their world was crashing down around them, but they didn't know it yet.

I flexed, hard. My biceps surged up like mountains of flesh, veins snaking down the length of my arms, and the crowd gasped. I could feel my traps and lats widen, turning my torso into a massive V-shaped wall of power. Every flex brought more.

The judges whispered among themselves, their pens moving frantically across their clipboards. But I didn't care about their scores. They couldn't ignore me now, not when I was standing here, challenging everything they thought they knew about strength, about gender, about control– about the limits of human development.

The poses started. A compulsory lineup of muscle displays meant to show off strength, symmetry, and definition. The men around me flexed, their bodies contorting into the textbook poses of the sport. They were good. They were strong. But I was bigger. I was stronger. And the piece in my suit was thicker than all of theirs.

My confidence surged, a deep, intoxicating energy rising within me as I stepped into the spotlight. When it was my turn, I didn't just enter the stage—I claimed it. I exploded into a series of poses, feeling the raw power of my muscles swelling under my skin. I struck pose after pose, flexing my pecs, my biceps–everything. When I bent over, the audience held their breath as I reached down to grab my feet, my swollen hamstrings bulging beneath my skin like coiled steel cables. My glutes, equally impressive, stood out like sculpted granite, each inch of them riddled with deep striations, creating a visual spectacle so intense that I heard gasps from the crowd. It was as if they were witnessing the birth of a butterfly emerging from the cocoon of what was humanly possible

Their support surged arousal through me and my hand moved instinctively to adjust the growing bulge in my bikini bottoms. My body and my clit were like a monument to my refusal to be limited. They had tried to keep me out, to silence me, to make me conform to their fragile ideals. But now, I had obliterated those ideas.

I was rewriting the rules. My body, my muscles, my swollen clit—all of it was my rebellion against the system. The crowd's gasps turned to thunderous applause, their support stoking my desire further. It was like an intimate dance between me and my power.

The final pose hit, the most dramatic—the most powerful: the most muscular. I flexed with every ounce of strength I had, feeling my entire body tense and swell to its absolute limit. My veins throbbed, my muscles screamed, but I held the pose, glaring out at the judges with defiance. I could hear the crowd roar, a sound so deafening it shook my bones. I had done it.

The judges stared, but I didn't need their validation. I had already won. I had won against the system that tried to keep me down, against the expectations they had for women like me, against the world that told me I couldn't be both powerful and feminine, that I couldn't be more.

I stepped off the stage and a smile curled at the edges of my lips. It was a smile of victory.

As I made my way through the backstage area, other competitors avoided my gaze, their postures shrinking in my massive presence. I could feel their fear, their confusion.

But that wasn't my problem.

I wasn't just Kate anymore.

I was power. I was strength. I was more.

Somehow, perhaps too much more. After the posedown, I finished second. Second to some Pipsqueek who I knew I could bench press with one hand. No matter. I'd done what I'd set out to do– I'd awed and shamed them.

Next time I'd come in bigger.

I strode into the dressing room. The mirror reflected the vision I had crafted—rippling with power, an avatar of raw strength. I ran a hand over my sweat-slicked abs, feeling the ridges of my muscles tense beneath my skin.

As I reached for a towel to wipe myself down, the door behind me swung open. The man who had just been announced the winner— Jason something or other— stepped in, his tall frame and broad chest filling the doorway. His physique was impressive—thick, dense muscle stacked on every inch of him, but against mine-- ha. He should have radiated dominance, but there was something in his eyes as he looked at me, something like awe. Maybe even fear.

"Congratulations," he said, his voice low but respectful. "You were... incredible up there."

I turned slowly to face him. Yep, it was awe. His gaze roamed over my massive form— mesmerized. I could see it, feel it in the tension between us.

"Thanks," I said, my voice cool, as I stepped closer. He extended a hand and I grasped it, my smaller fingers locking around his. I squeezed—slowly at first, just enough for him to feel the pressure. His face tensed in confusion, then pain, as my grip tightened like a vice. His knees buckled as I cranked up the strength.
He gasped, his body folding as he dropped to the ground, his hand still trapped in my grip.

"Please—" he groaned. "Please... stop..."

I watched him with cold amusement, tilting my head slightly as I released him. He was wordless for a minute but after a few moments, he looked up at me in awe and a bit of desire.

I crouched low and whispered in his ear, "Ever been with a woman— a superior being stronger than you?"

He swallowed hard, his face flushed, and shook his head. "No," he rasped, still catching his breath. His eyes stayed locked on mine.

"You want a taste don't you?" I responded, my lips curling into a smile.

Slowly, almost hesitantly, he rose to his feet. Then, without another word, he leaned in and kissed me. It was raw and hungry— but also hesitant– like he was surrendering to my overwhelming superiority.

I kissed him back thrusting my tongue into his mouth and taking control of the passion. My body, already pumped and swollen from the stage, pulsed with energy. I could feel him trembling against me, overwhelmed by my power.

I broke the kiss and both of us knew what was going to happen next. Our hands moved quickly, stripping away the skimpy satin posing suits that clung to our bodies. The sensation of my hands on my rock-hard skin sent jolts of electricity down my spine, but I wasn't interested in being touched. I wanted control– complete submission.
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PacmanNebula

Perfect, right up my alley! Looking forward for more of your stories.

Wookey


phil123


taoschild

Sorry for the delay in a new chapter- I've been working on the end of my current book:
---
Kate's gaze dropped to her clit, now fully engorged, hanging thick and heavy between her legs. It wasn't just a part of her anymore—it was a symbol of the power she had claimed, the power she had taken from the world that tried to diminish her. She tensed the muscle, watching as her erect member rise, beet red and needy. Faint veins ran along its length, pulsing visibly with the rhythm of her heartbeat, emphasizing its sensitivity and need. Its bulbous, glossy head, had a darker hue than the shaft, like a ripe fruit ready to burst. And now, she was going to use it.

She grabbed him by the shoulders, her grip firm but not painful, and spun him around. He gasped, his breath catching in his throat as he realized what was happening. His body stiffened, but there was no resistance. She could feel his tension, the mix of fear and excitement as he braced himself against the wall.

With a steady hand, Kate guided her swollen clit between his cheeks, pressing the thick head against his tight entrance. She didn't ask if he was ready. He didn't need to be. This was her moment, her dominance on full display and he was nothing more than a vessel for her power.

Slowly, deliberately, she pushed inside. The thick head of her clit stretched him open like a door forced off its hinges. The heat and pressure around her clit sent waves of pleasure radiating through her body.

A low moan escaped him as she slid deeper. His back arched involuntarily, fingers scrambling against the wall in a desperate search for something to hold onto as she slid deeper. The tightness, the intensity of the sensation was overwhelming. It was like nothing she had ever experienced before—pure power, pure control.

Kate paused for a moment, savoring the feeling of being fully buried inside him, the tight warmth surrounding her like a vice. She could feel his body trembling beneath her, a mixture of pain and pleasure etched on his face, and it only spurred her on. She gripped his hips and pressed deeper, thrusting harder with every stroke. His body resisted and then gave way, sending ripples of pleasure through her. Her fingers clamped down on him digging into his skin– owning him, demonstrating her power.

His moans grew louder, more desperate, but he didn't pull away. He surrendered to her superiority– lost in it, as much a slave to the moment as she was. Her power only magnified his pleasure.

Each thrust sent shockwaves of pleasure through her, her entire body tightening, flexing, showing the unbelievable power of her massive frame. The raw intensity of the act, the way she dominated him so completely, filled her with an almost primal satisfaction. She was in control—of him, of her body, of everything.

The raw intensity of what they were doing sent her mind spinning. She was in complete control, not just of him, but of herself, of her body, of the situation. The friction, the way he tightened around her clit, was almost too much to bear, the pleasure so intense it bordered on pain. But she wanted more. She craved it.

Every sound he made spurred her on. When he cried out in pain his body quivering under the relentless pressure of her thrusting her grin curved upward. She only drove harder and faster. Her breath came in ragged gasps now, the exertion almost overwhelming, but the pleasure was unstoppable, building with every thrust.

Kate could feel her orgasm building. Every muscle in her body tensed. Her heartbeat pounded in her ears while her vision narrowed as the sensation took over. She could feel it deep inside her, an unstoppable force threatening to explode. She welcomed it, pushing herself to the edge. a tidal wave of heat and tension coiling deep in her core, threatening to explode.

And then it did.

With one final, powerful thrust, the wave crashed over her. Kate threw her head back and let out a low, guttural moan, her entire body convulsing as the orgasm ripped through her. It was a violent, overwhelming release like a dam breaking. The pleasure so intense it left her shaking. A gush of fluid erupted from her soaking both of them. It was as though every ounce of her tension and desire had been released all at once. Delicious juices covered them both as their hot breaths mingled.

He crumpled and she wrapped her beefy arms around him to secure him from falling to the floor. She could feel him trembling beneath her.

For a moment, there was nothing but the sound of their heavy breathing, the air thick with the scent of sweat and sex. Kate stepped back, her breath still coming in ragged gasps. The man slumped against the wall, barely able to stand, his legs shaking. When he finally turned to face her, his eyes were wide with something that went beyond mere admiration. It was reverence.

Kate looked down at him, her lips curling into a satisfied smile. She had proven her point. She was more powerful than any man. Not only had the best accepted it, but he now worshipped her for it. It was all the validation she needed.

"I told you," she said, her voice low and husky. "I'm unstoppable."
---------------------------------------------
Please support my female muscle growth stories @
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123


UnholyDk1103

any updates regarding the release date of the book? :D