⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

I love being stronger than the average man

Started by Bri, August 17, 2024, 01:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bri

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I love being stronger than the average man when I walk into stores, or restaurants, or malls, or even into gyms. It's always excited me when men ask me to flex for them and then show their own biceps and see that mine are usually bigger😝

And then having a man or woman that respects the hard work and who also lusts over my muscles, there's just something so exhilarating about that 🫦


MaxSideburns72

Please tell us some stories about situations you showed your superior strength.

sunhillow

Do you have any amusing or interesting arm wrestling stories?

aboheven

Athletic, muscular, and strong women attract me because of their legs. Women tend to have thicker legs, especially in the calves, but I've also seen them develop their thighs, and I find it truly exciting to see their quadriceps protrude, describing that beautiful curve that abruptly drops to the knee. The same goes for the line that forms in the middle of the thigh on the outside, precisely the border that marks the quadriceps. And if she has developed or worked her hamstrings, then her legs would be perfect.

But lately, I've been drawn to women with broad shoulders and defined trapezius muscles. That also attracts me.

And it goes without saying that they have a feminine face, one that hasn't suffered the ravages of steroids and anabolic steroids (let's stop lying, all women who dedicate themselves to bodybuilding inject these substances, especially those who compete and compete in competitions). I also think it's important to maintain your voice quality. I confess that ten years ago I was dating a bodyfitness athlete (Figure, in the United States), and she wasn't exactly attractive (again, those goddamn steroids), but for some reason she kept her soft, feminine voice, and that, combined with her prodigious legs, made up for a lot from a purely physical standpoint.

But if I have to say one thing I value above all else, it's her personality. It's common knowledge that many bodybuilders, both men and women, have ego and self-esteem issues and are difficult to deal with. As they become physically attractive, they become very conceited and arrogant. I'm not just saying this because I've observed it, but the girl I was dating confirmed it for me. There's a lot of arrogance in them and among themselves (which gets worse on competition day), but I'd say this stems from a lot of female hypergamy, a natural condition in women that makes them condition personal and social relationships, even greetings. This is exacerbated or exacerbated in athletic and sporting women, and for this reason, they believe themselves to be "unattainable" for the rest of humanity.

For this reason, if a woman is approachable, humble, and behaves like a normal human being, then she'll have my full attention. And I would seek her friendship, at least (although we know that men and women can't be friends, a priori). I admire them, but I'm not going to grovel for them.

MaxSideburns72

Bri! Please tell us more about how you experienced that feeling in reality