⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Feet of Desire

Started by coverture, August 29, 2024, 07:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coverture


Feet of Desire


The bell over the door jingled as Lustra walked into The Morning Grind, sending a shock of caffeine-fueled energy through the café. She knew the effect she had on people as they took in the long lines of her legs and the perfect arch of her feet. She was confident, and she reveled in it.

In the corner booth beneath a dusty print of Vincent van Gogh's "Café Terrace at Night," sat the young man who'd captured her attention.

He was new to the café, she'd noticed, his eyes always drawn to her feet whenever she visited. A smattering of freckles across his nose added to his boyish charm.

He was quiet, kept to himself mostly, but Lustra had seen the way his gaze lingered just a bit too long on her black pumps with the red soles. It was the perfect recipe for a tantalizing tale.

Lost in thought, she ordered her usual – a chai latte with a splash of vanilla. When it was ready, she turned to find him staring at her again.

oh those feet mmm..

he mumbled under his breath, moments before the chai latte was placed in front of Lustra. The swallow of her drink was accompanied by a soft gasp and a blush, exposing the tip of the red sole on her shoe.

The young man watched from afar, entranced by the way Lustra sipped her drink, her tongue tracing the rim of the cup, and her calculating gaze as she scrutinized him from her seat at the bar. He knew he should have looked away, but the temptation was too strong.

He run to the rest room  , wanting to release the tension building up inside of him.

As he stood at the urinal, he thought about the sight of Lustra's feet, the way they arched gracefully, the soft skin between her toes, the red soles of her shoes that seemed to call to him. 

He couldn't help but imagine running his tongue up and down the length of her foot white stroking his cock release his load into the toilet he moan "Lustra" i am filling your cup with my warm load 

as you sip your tea, thinking nothing of it

The image was so powerful that it left him feeling dizzy. He wanted her so desperately, but he didn't know how to approach her, how to tell her what he wanted.

He quickly cleaned up and hurried back to the café, his heart racing and his mind filled with fantasies.

As he returned to work, he caught Lustra watching him with a smug smile on her face.

"I see you've been thinking about what you want," she said, her voice soft but firm.

The young man felt a shiver run down his spine, as if she could read his mind.

"I-I don't know what you mean," he stuttered, unable to meet her gaze.

Lustra leaned in closer, her arm brushing against his, sending a jolt of electricity through him. "Don't play coy with me," she whispered, her voice dripping with a sensuality that he couldn't ignore.

"I've seen the way you look at my feet, and I know what you're thinking."

He opened his mouth to protest, to deny the accusation, but the words died on his lips. He couldn't help but feel ashamed, but also surprisingly aroused. He realized then that he couldn't hide his feelings anymore.

"I... I can't help it," he managed to stammer, his cheeks heating up with embarrassment. "I've wanted... I've wanted to...

to lick your feet," he murmured, barely able to get the words out. "I've fantasized about it for days."

Lustra raised an eyebrow, intrigued by the young man's honesty. "Is that so? And what else have you been fantasizing about?"

He hesitated for a moment, as if gathering his courage. "I've thought about... about cumming in your coffee."

There was a moment of silence as Lustra processed his words, her gaze locked onto his.

He couldn't tell what she was thinking, but he knew he had taken a gamble by confessing his fantasies.

"Interesting," she finally said, her voice low and sultry. "And do you think I would let you do that?"

Lustra asked, her tone playful yet firm.

The young man gulped, unsure of how to respond. "I-I don't know," he said hesitantly.

Lustra's smile widened. "I'll tell you what I think," she said, her voice dripping with sultry confidence. "I think that you're curious, and I can satisfy that curiosity. But I am in charge here. I decide what happens and when."

The young man felt a wave of arousal wash over him at Lustra's boldness.

His mind raced as he tried to process what was happening. Was this experienced woman really offering to fulfill his secret fantasies?

"But-but why me?" he asked, unsure if he was ready for this.

Lustra leaned in even closer, her voice barely above a whisper. "Because there's something about you," she confessed, her gaze intensifying. "Something that makes me want to take control, to explore your fantasies with you. It's intriguing."

The young man couldn't believe what he was hearing..... Oh Mrs. Lustra!!! I want your feet to suck them one by one!

Lustra couldn't help but laugh at the young man's enthusiasm. "Well, that can certainly be arranged," she said, unable to suppress a smirk.

Lustra looked at the young man, taking note of the eager expression etched onto his features. She couldn't deny the allure of his request, or the growing attraction she felt towards him. She leaned back in her seat, crossing one leg over the other, drawing his attention towards her stocking-clad legs.

"First things first," Lustra said, the words coming out slow and seductive. "You need to understand that we're going to set boundaries, and I expect you to respect them. If you can't, then we'll have to reassess things."

The young man nodded eagerly, his eyes wide with anticipation. He wanted this more than anything, and he wasn't about to blow it.

"Tell me, what exactly do you want to do with my feet?" Lustra asked, her voice a musical purr.

"I - I want to lick them, fuck them, cum on your feet Mrs. Lustra ," the young worker stammered out. He couldn't believe he was saying these things out loud, but the desire was too strong to hold back.

Lustra raised her eyebrows, a small smile playing at the corners of her lips. "Is that all?" she asked wryly.

The young worker blushed, feeling the heat rise to his cheeks. "I-I don't know," he stammered. "It's just... I can't stop thinking about them. Your feet are so beautiful, so perfect.

"What else you want ?" Lustra prodded, a playful glint in her eyes.

He took a deep breath, feeling bold from the combination of her flirtatious manner and the espresso shot he'd just downed. "I want to taste you, feel your delicate toes against my tongue," he said softly. "And I want to see you wearing shoes that show off your perfect feet."

Lustra smiled, genuinely pleased. "That can be arranged," she murmured, shifting in her seat to cross and uncross her legs slowly. "But I have conditions too.

I'm not going to let you do whatever you want with me," Lustra said, her voice firm and unyielding. "I'll be in charge, and you'll have to follow my rules."

"Of course, Mrs. Lustra," the young man replied, his tone earnest and submissive. "I promise to always respect your boundaries and your wishes."

Lustra nodded, satisfied with his response. "Good. Now, let's start with something simple.

I want you to come to my apartment on your day off and give me a foot massage, Lustra instructed with a sultry smile.

The young worker couldn't believe what he was hearing, but he didn't hesitate to agree. Yes, Mrs. Lustra, I'd love to do that for you.

Good, Lustra said with a nod. I'll see you then.

The young worker left the café, feeling elated and slightly overwhelmed. He had never been so bold with a woman before, but there was something about Lustra that made him feel brave.

He couldn't wait to get started on their arrangement.

The young worker did as Lustra asked and arrived at her apartment on his day off, bringing with him a bottle of lavender oil. Lustra greeted him at the door with a coy smile, wearing a silk robe and nothing underneath.

She led him to the living room, where a plush rug awaited them. Lustra sat down, extending her legs towards the worker, her perfect feet encased in sheer black stockings with lace trim.

She wiggled her toes, watching his gaze follow the movement. He couldn't believe he was actually in her apartment, surrounded by the scent of lavender and the sight of Lustra's stunning legs.

He knelt down between her feet, swallowing hard at the thought of touching her. "Are you ready?" he asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

Lustra nodded, giving him a seductive smile. "I've been ready for this," she said with a hint of excitement.

The young worker hesitated for a moment, then closed his eyes and began to massage her feet. His fingers moved gently, circling her arches and thrusting deep into her heels.

Lustra let out a soft moan as she felt the pressure build in her body. This wasn't just a simple foot massage; it was a foreplay, a way for the young worker to pleasure her.

He kept his eyes closed as he caressed her feet, savouring the moment ... Oh Mrs. Lustra you make me crazy  !! He said

I am going to brake the rules and he ripped her stockings off with one long motion, revealing Lustra's perfectly pedicured feet. He leaned forward and took them into his mouth, starting at the toes and working his way up the arch, savoring the taste of her smooth skin and the unique scent of her feet.

Lustra's eyes widened in surprise, but before she could utter a word, the young worker was lapping at her soles with gusto. He ran his tongue across the soft skin, teasing her with the tip of his tongue, making her writhe with pleasure.

Lustra's breathing quickened as she felt his lips on her feet, his hands on her ankles.

She never knew how much she'd enjoy such an act, but the young worker was surprisingly gentle and enthusiastic. His eagerness was infectious, and Lustra couldn't help but feel herself getting lost in the sensation of his mouth on her feet.

The young worker continued to explore every inch of Lustra's feet with his tongue, feeling her legs tremble with pleasure.

He sucked on her toes, savoring the taste of her, and felt her sigh with pleasure.

Lustra leaned back against the rug, surrendering herself to the sensations coursing through her body. It was an unusual feeling, allowing someone else to pleasure her like this, but she couldn't deny how good it felt.

I want more Mrs. Lustra !!!!

The young worker's voice was thick with desire and urgency. Lustra, lost in the sensations coursing through her body, barely heard his plea at first. The sudden intensity was overwhelming and intoxicating.

At first, Lustra was hesitant. She wasn't sure if she should push him further, or put an end to the strange sensations pulsing through her body. But as she looked at his eager eyes, his trembling hands, and the burning hunger in his voice, she couldn't resist.

he ripped her clothes like crazy

He knew he was pushing the boundaries she had set, but he couldn't help himself. The desire that had been building up inside him for weeks had finally burst, leaving him unable to contain his Need

Lustra's breath came in ragged gasps as he tore off the rest of her clothing, leaving her completely exposed for him to feast upon. Without any words, he moved between her legs, hovering above her with a predator's intent.

his cock was pushing her asshole entrance  . Lustra's heart raced as she felt the weight of him pressing down on her.

She couldn't believe what was happening, but she didn't want to stop. She wanted to feel him inside her, to lose herself in the sensations of his body against hers.

She let out a ragged breath, bracing for the invasion.

"Are you sure about this?"

Lustra nodded, unable to speak.

With one swift movement, he pushed inside her ass, filling her completely as he continued to taste her feet, mmm. Mrs. Lustra you ass hole

is so tight .... ohhhh

he moaned, just before he moved faster, his cock pistoning in and out of her with a reckless abandon while his mouth stayed glued to her feet.

His moans of pleasure only served to heighten Lustra's own arousal, her body trembling and quaking beneath him. She had never felt so alive, so consumed by pleasure. Her mind emptied of all thought, save for the feeling of his lips on her feet, his cock inside her.

*Mrs. Lustra you feel so good...*

He whispered as he moved, as if unable to believe the reality of the situation.

She was as much in awe as he was, her breath coming in short bursts, her hands grasping at the rug underneath her. It felt like she was being pulled into a vortex of pleasure, a whirlpool of desire that threatened to consume her whole.

And yet, she didn't want it to end. She never wanted this moment to end.

The feeling of him pulsing inside of her, filling her up complete, and the sensation of his tongue exploring every inch of her feet was transcendent. She had never given herself like this before, never allowed someone to be so intimate with her in such a way. But in this moment, wrapped up in his arms, she couldn't imagine wanting anything else.

As they reached their climax together, she felt a surge of pleasure course through her veins, radiating from her core outwards until she was left tingling all over.

She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him deeper into her, moaning softly as waves of ecstasy washed over her.

Their bodies trembled together, slowing down as they both came down from the high, their breathing evened out and they reached a peaceful stillness. He withdrew gradually, his mouth still lingering on the soles of her feet, before collapsing on top of her, panting heavily.

"Oh my God... That was... amazing," she whispered, running her fingers through his hair.

He smiled weakly, snuggling close to her as he caught his breath.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he replied softly, pressing a gentle kiss to her foot before pulling himself up onto his hands and knees.

"You know, I've never done anything like that before," Lustra admitted, eyes glinting in the soft golden light of the sunset that spilled in through the windows.

He raised an eyebrow at her, surprise etched on his features. "Really? Not even with your husband?"

Lustra shook her head. "No. He was always too...

uncomfortable with exploring new things. He liked what he knew, and he wasn't one to stray from the norm."

The young worker nodded, understanding now why Lustra had been drawn to him. He had been her escape from monotony, her chance to explore the unknown. It was a role he would gladly play for as long as he could.

"I can't believe how lucky I am," he said, staring down at her bare feet in disbelief.

Lustra smiled at him, her eyes full of warmth. "You are lucky.

I am too," Lustra murmured. "But remember, what happened today is just between us. I don't want anyone to know about it."

The young man nodded vigorously, still in shock. "Of course, Mrs. Lustra. I won't tell a soul."

She shifted her weight, causing the wooden chair to creak under her. I couldn't bear the gossip and judgment from others.

The relationship between Lustra and the café worker had grown more intense with each passing day. Every encounter felt electric, and the tension between them was nearly unbearable.

"I think we should keep our rendezvous in secret," I proposed one afternoon as he bent down to massage my foot. "It's best for both of us."

He nodded, understanding the risks. He was just a worker, and I was a woman of respectability. It was important that we kept our affair a secret.


The End

coverture

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →