LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

3d Model of Female Bodybuilder Double Bicep

Started by storyillus, August 29, 2024, 05:36:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

storyillus

Constructive criticism highly encouraged.  Will eventually 3d print some of my models in resin.  I plan to upload more.  Been a while since my last post, and I'm afraid it may be another while before my next.  Shouldn't be more than 2 months though.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

storyillus

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

storyillus

Update: 10 Inch 3d Print with primer and paint (apoxie sculpt wrapped guage wire to attach to base):



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Constructive criticism highly encouraged.  For the future I will add eye lashes, and sculpt more pronounced cheek bones as requested by the model.  I realize veins and more texture should be added.